DJ Ron Rutz Reviews

DJ Ron Rutz 2
DJ Ron Rutz 3

Jeanne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

He’s amazing!

Ron is everything you’re looking for! He spent much time prior to the wedding to be sure he was on the sane page as what the bride and groom were looking for. He was just fabulous throughout the entire reception. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Reece · Married on 12/01/2019

An amazing night!

Ron really went all out to make our wedding night special. Of course, the music and aesthetic of his services were impeccable. What really made the night special was the tiny details. Here’s a few:

During the ceremony, Ron was on point with all the cues from our family and officiants. We didn’t have to worry about a thing!

When we returned from photos, Ron grabbed us both and ushered us to a secluded spot where we could take a few deep breaths and just have a moment to enjoy the experience so far. He even brought us drinks and some appetizers (that we were sure we weren’t going to get to try).

At one point, Ron saw that my mother was waiting in the bar line a little too long and went out of his way to get her a drink. She REALLY appreciated that!

The level of organization and professionalism during the reception allowed us to take it all in and really enjoy the evening!

Ron, Leni and I can not thank you enough for making our night incredible!

Best,

Reece Skelton

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelly Smith · Married on 11/23/2019

best Dj ever

Ron was really amazing I would absolutely hire him again he went above and beyond for me and my husband our wedding and reception was perfect because of Ron you will not be disappointed I can go on and on but Ron made it the wedding I wished for and always wanted

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Married on 11/09/2019

Very nice and attentive

When I hired Ron he was very informative and gave me his information to call him. He answered all of my questions and made me feel reassured that everything will be executed smoothly

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sean Knudsen · Married on 06/15/2019

Getting married without DJ Ron Rutz is a mistake.

From start to finish, DJ Ron Rutz is the ideal candidate for your event. He not only responds almost immediately to communications no matter the time of day, but his professionalism is unmatched compared to other vendors in the area.

He was prompt, flexible, and even helped coordinate a timeline with my other vendors & the resort we hosted our event at (Sanibel Harbour Marriott). This relieved my wife and I of a lot of stress and really helped us get organized. Because of his vast experience, the majority of the staff and vendors already knew him and they were on great terms. The entire event start to finish went off without a snag, due in large part to DJ Ron Rutz. He handled all of our obscure requests with ease and joy, and can play any song you could imagine. He reads the room well, and matches to the music to the moment. There is literally nothing I would change about the experience.

I mean what I said in the title - if you are looking for a DJ, stop now and call DJ Ron Rutz. You won't regret it. His professionalism, organization, and vast experience will make your entire event easier, more enjoyable, and overall a night to never forget.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2019

So helpful

My wedding was running a bit behind due to unforeseen issues, Ron was amazing with helping us get through this amazing gay without any glitches! Loved him!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Gage Hamm · Married on 02/09/2019

More Than a DJ

Ron did a fantastic job of going above and beyond the title of "DJ". He sat down with us a week before the wedding and went through every moment we would have to ensure there was a song for each of them. He also played a big part in ensuring the flow of the big day went right according to schedule. He showed up early and never missed a beat. His music kept the party going all the way to the end. Very pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend you give him your business!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Cassie · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing DJ

Ron went out of his way to help pull everything together! He worked with us to personalize our wedding and made helpful suggestions where we needed them. He is a true professional!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kaitlyn Trone · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and more

Hands down Ron is the best DJ in the Southwest Florida area. He’s very friendly, listens to what you want and like, and keeps the night flowing!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Katie Grzesik · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding receptions are more fun with Ron

Ron is professional, experienced, and artistic. Most of all, Ron knows how to perform the right music to deliver the most fun and enjoyment for his audience!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

Ron was amazing!! He was our dj for our wedding and not only did he play great music and what we wanted but he made sure we didn't have to worry about anything! We were so lucky to be able to book Ron. I will be recommending him to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ!!! Thank you so very much Ron!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Logan · Married on 05/06/2018

Ron was a Top Notch DJ and MC for our wedding on May 6th, 2018. He was extremely easy to work with throughout the process. Would highly recommend for any event you are planning. Ron made every effort to get to know everybody in the wedding party and made our wedding a blast!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tara · Married on 05/05/2018

I would highly recommend Ron Rutz. He got back to me promptly when I first contacted him. He sent his contract quickly. My daughter had song suggestions and he had no problem honoring her requests. The music was terrific and we danced all night.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Clare · Married on 05/05/2018

Ron was an awesome addition to our evening! His number one focus was making the night exactly how we pictured it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2018

Ron was so great to work with. Very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Joanne · Married on 04/07/2018

I scheduled Ron Rutz as DJ for our wedding on Saturday April 7 and we were so happy with his professionalism from beginning to end of the evening. Everything was so organized and the music flowed all night with a great mixture. The people never stopped dancing!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/03/2018

We could not thank and recommend Ronnie enough. He was absolutely great and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for helping to make our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 04/10/2018

emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Ron was one of the greatest people to work with at our wedding. My husband and I just loved working with him! He is so detailed and organized which makes such a huge difference. He personalized everything just for us. We had a few initial emails and then had an in person consultation - he made the process seamless. He came highly recommended and we could tell right away why. His personality, love for what he does made him phenomenal. Once the reception started he pretty much ran the show - he had everything run so smoothly and played the best music. Everyone complimented that it was the best DJ they have seen! I would recommend him very highly to anyone. He has such unique ways of doing things that personalizes it and draws everyone to the dance floor. He is the best, there's a reason he has all amazing reviews!

DJ Ron Rutz 4
    DJ Ron Rutz 5
    Sent on 03/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I were married in 2006 at Gulf Harbour where Ron came highly recommended. We made the best decision to hire him to DJ our wedding and couldn’t have been happier with that experience for our special day.

When my brother became engaged earlier this year I told his fiancé I have the man for the job-Ron Rutz! He is very professional & knows how to improve on the fun! My brothers wedding took place 12/2/17 at Tween Waters Island Inn & Resort and as a guest and family member I thoroughly enjoyed Ron again!

Our parents (grooms parents) and the brides family were extremely impressed by his etiquette and his ability to read the crowd for song selections. Ron is very polished in presentations when he is speaking to the bridal party and the wedding guests. He adds a class & sophistication to the party yet while still improving on the fun, that is had for all ages of the group!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Tracy · Married on 11/18/2017

Ron was AMAZING!!! Our wedding was on November 18, 2017 at Doc Ford's Fort Myers Beach. The day was perfect and the music helped to make it that! As we had a destination wedding we didn't meet Ron in person until 2 days before the wedding. We met at his house where he made sure he had all of our music choices and if he didn't he got them while we were there. He also helped us with planning out our timeline of events and was very helpful when we had a few last minute changes. No one would have never known they weren't planned. Ron worked so well with the venue and other vendors I couldn't have been happier. We were having so much fun that we extended another hour! Almost forgot the lighting.....Ron provided us with uplighting which added to the ambiance of our venue. Thanks Ron for everything and if you are reading this looking for a DJ......don't look any further, contact Ron!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Ron was excellent and professional! He made sure the dance floor was full with his song selections!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • soon2Btruck

Lynn · Married on 09/02/2017

Ron was amazing, price was great and he was a huge help with keeping everything flowing.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

STOP! (not reading but looking for another DJ) Ron was extremely professional, polite, detailed, organized and every positive word you can think of. He listened to all of our needs for our wedding and delivered BEYOND any expectation. He accommodated multiple locations, had times planned out to perfection down to cues, what microphone to use that would sound the best to uplighting at thall reception to truly create a feeling and emotion. I will recommend him to any and everyone without hesitation. Without Ron there our day would have never felt and been the same. With any upcoming events our family his Ron will be the only person we contact. As a bride and groom it can be stressful and is a very busy day and Ron made us feel relaxed and comfortable all day and our family had a wonderful time! Ron- thank you so much for the amazing day with your knowledge, experience and awesome personality - you truly are the best! Thank you!! Mr. And Mrs. Vincent

DJ Ron Rutz 6
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Ron Rutz was an awesome DJ. He was very professional and organized. He listened to our requests in our meeting before the wedding and all of them were done. He organized so much for us and everything ran so smooth! We could not be more pleased!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2017

Ron was great! We had a destination wedding and after only a few phone calls, emails and 1 meeting he knew exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends danced all night and everyone had a great time! Thanks Ron

Sent on 07/04/2017