DJ Ron Rutz Reviews

DJ Ron Rutz 2
DJ Ron Rutz 3

Jeanne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

He’s amazing!

Ron is everything you’re looking for! He spent much time prior to the wedding to be sure he was on the sane page as what the bride and groom were looking for. He was just fabulous throughout the entire reception. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Very nice and attentive

When I hired Ron he was very informative and gave me his information to call him. He answered all of my questions and made me feel reassured that everything will be executed smoothly

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sean Knudsen · Married on 06/15/2019

Getting married without DJ Ron Rutz is a mistake.

From start to finish, DJ Ron Rutz is the ideal candidate for your event. He not only responds almost immediately to communications no matter the time of day, but his professionalism is unmatched compared to other vendors in the area.

He was prompt, flexible, and even helped coordinate a timeline with my other vendors & the resort we hosted our event at (Sanibel Harbour Marriott). This relieved my wife and I of a lot of stress and really helped us get organized. Because of his vast experience, the majority of the staff and vendors already knew him and they were on great terms. The entire event start to finish went off without a snag, due in large part to DJ Ron Rutz. He handled all of our obscure requests with ease and joy, and can play any song you could imagine. He reads the room well, and matches to the music to the moment. There is literally nothing I would change about the experience.

I mean what I said in the title - if you are looking for a DJ, stop now and call DJ Ron Rutz. You won't regret it. His professionalism, organization, and vast experience will make your entire event easier, more enjoyable, and overall a night to never forget.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2019

So helpful

My wedding was running a bit behind due to unforeseen issues, Ron was amazing with helping us get through this amazing gay without any glitches! Loved him!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Gage Hamm · Married on 02/09/2019

More Than a DJ

Ron did a fantastic job of going above and beyond the title of "DJ". He sat down with us a week before the wedding and went through every moment we would have to ensure there was a song for each of them. He also played a big part in ensuring the flow of the big day went right according to schedule. He showed up early and never missed a beat. His music kept the party going all the way to the end. Very pleased with our experience and would definitely recommend you give him your business!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Cassie · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing DJ

Ron went out of his way to help pull everything together! He worked with us to personalize our wedding and made helpful suggestions where we needed them. He is a true professional!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kaitlyn Trone · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and more

Hands down Ron is the best DJ in the Southwest Florida area. He’s very friendly, listens to what you want and like, and keeps the night flowing!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Katie Grzesik · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding receptions are more fun with Ron

Ron is professional, experienced, and artistic. Most of all, Ron knows how to perform the right music to deliver the most fun and enjoyment for his audience!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

Ron was amazing!! He was our dj for our wedding and not only did he play great music and what we wanted but he made sure we didn't have to worry about anything! We were so lucky to be able to book Ron. I will be recommending him to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ!!! Thank you so very much Ron!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Logan · Married on 05/06/2018

Ron was a Top Notch DJ and MC for our wedding on May 6th, 2018. He was extremely easy to work with throughout the process. Would highly recommend for any event you are planning. Ron made every effort to get to know everybody in the wedding party and made our wedding a blast!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tara · Married on 05/05/2018

I would highly recommend Ron Rutz. He got back to me promptly when I first contacted him. He sent his contract quickly. My daughter had song suggestions and he had no problem honoring her requests. The music was terrific and we danced all night.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Clare · Married on 05/05/2018

Ron was an awesome addition to our evening! His number one focus was making the night exactly how we pictured it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2018

Ron was so great to work with. Very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Joanne · Married on 04/07/2018

I scheduled Ron Rutz as DJ for our wedding on Saturday April 7 and we were so happy with his professionalism from beginning to end of the evening. Everything was so organized and the music flowed all night with a great mixture. The people never stopped dancing!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Natalie · Married on 04/03/2018

We could not thank and recommend Ronnie enough. He was absolutely great and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for helping to make our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 04/10/2018

emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Ron was one of the greatest people to work with at our wedding. My husband and I just loved working with him! He is so detailed and organized which makes such a huge difference. He personalized everything just for us. We had a few initial emails and then had an in person consultation - he made the process seamless. He came highly recommended and we could tell right away why. His personality, love for what he does made him phenomenal. Once the reception started he pretty much ran the show - he had everything run so smoothly and played the best music. Everyone complimented that it was the best DJ they have seen! I would recommend him very highly to anyone. He has such unique ways of doing things that personalizes it and draws everyone to the dance floor. He is the best, there's a reason he has all amazing reviews!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    DJ Ron Rutz 4
    DJ Ron Rutz 5

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I were married in 2006 at Gulf Harbour where Ron came highly recommended. We made the best decision to hire him to DJ our wedding and couldn’t have been happier with that experience for our special day.

When my brother became engaged earlier this year I told his fiancé I have the man for the job-Ron Rutz! He is very professional & knows how to improve on the fun! My brothers wedding took place 12/2/17 at Tween Waters Island Inn & Resort and as a guest and family member I thoroughly enjoyed Ron again!

Our parents (grooms parents) and the brides family were extremely impressed by his etiquette and his ability to read the crowd for song selections. Ron is very polished in presentations when he is speaking to the bridal party and the wedding guests. He adds a class & sophistication to the party yet while still improving on the fun, that is had for all ages of the group!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Colleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Ron was excellent and professional! He made sure the dance floor was full with his song selections!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • soon2Btruck

Lynn · Married on 09/02/2017

Ron was amazing, price was great and he was a huge help with keeping everything flowing.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

STOP! (not reading but looking for another DJ) Ron was extremely professional, polite, detailed, organized and every positive word you can think of. He listened to all of our needs for our wedding and delivered BEYOND any expectation. He accommodated multiple locations, had times planned out to perfection down to cues, what microphone to use that would sound the best to uplighting at thall reception to truly create a feeling and emotion. I will recommend him to any and everyone without hesitation. Without Ron there our day would have never felt and been the same. With any upcoming events our family his Ron will be the only person we contact. As a bride and groom it can be stressful and is a very busy day and Ron made us feel relaxed and comfortable all day and our family had a wonderful time! Ron- thank you so much for the amazing day with your knowledge, experience and awesome personality - you truly are the best! Thank you!! Mr. And Mrs. Vincent

Sent on 09/28/2017
    DJ Ron Rutz 6

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Ron Rutz was an awesome DJ. He was very professional and organized. He listened to our requests in our meeting before the wedding and all of them were done. He organized so much for us and everything ran so smooth! We could not be more pleased!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2017

Ron was great! We had a destination wedding and after only a few phone calls, emails and 1 meeting he knew exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends danced all night and everyone had a great time! Thanks Ron

Sent on 07/04/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Ron was a great choice for our wedding. He kept everything on a good schedule while still being flexible. He had great ideas for music choices. All in All, he helped us have a perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Ron know what he is doing! Our first meeting assured me that he was going to show our guests a good time. You can tell Ron enjoy what he does.

Sent on 05/15/2017