DJ RockCee Entertainment Reviews

28 Reviews for DJ RockCee Entertainment

• Shea

Shea Aquilino · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Amazing & professional

Cesar (DJ RockCee) was amazing! We had a mix of guests at our reception from age to culture, and he created a great mix of music that everyone raved about! His set up was perfect and his light display was great! We wanted to have our guests feel like they were part of the planning process so when we sent out our invitations, we asked on our RSVP cards for everyone to give a song suggestion! It was a big hit! We sent the list of songs to Cesar and asked that he played the slower songs at the cocktail hour and the dance music at the reception! Our guests loved hearing the songs they chose! I would recommend Cesar to EVERYONE! Thank you for everything Cesar!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Hey Shea & Amanda!

Happy New Year and thank you so much for your review. Your wedding was absolutely amazing and your guests definitely made the party what it was. It was a pleasure working with you ladies and I wish you the best for many years to come.

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

Would highly recommend! He was very engaging with the guests and kept people on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hey Brittney!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. It was our pleasure being part of your beautiful wedding. We wish you two many years of happiness to come.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ann · Married on 08/04/2019

The Campo Wedding

Awesome experience!! Got treated like family and everything went off without a hitch!! He read the crowd and had the guest all dancing!! It was truly amazing!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hey Liz!!

It was truly a pleasure providing services for your reception. We had a great time working with you guys and wish you & Nick a lifetime of love and happiness. Thanks so much for your kind words.

Leah Bridges · Married on 07/27/2019

!!!!!!!!!Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Rock-Cee is awesome! He acknowledged all of my requests, and executed. My venue made several errors, but he was able to make adjustments & keep things flowing with his excellent ability to read the crowd. He had the ladies so hype to catch the bouquet. He is very well rounded & knowledgeable of different music genres. He was able to mix 2 completely different genres for my reception and make it sound great. Everyone from each culture was extremely pleased! If I could do my wedding reception all over again I would DEFINITELY choose DJ ROCK-CEE. I am so pleased. Thank You so much! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hey Leah!!!

Thanks for much for your review! Your attention to detail and planning was definitively a great attribute to the success of your wedding. It was a pleasure servicing your reception and interacting with your friends and family. We had an awesome time. Best wishes to your and Ricky as you continue your journey together.

• Adam

Adam Roper · Married on 05/18/2019

Our Experience was excellent.

We booked DJ Rock Cee for our wedding And we were blown away by how great that decision was. Cesar was very professional and we highly recommend him for any event! Great attitude, great music, great setup.. looked, acted and dressed super professional. Very happy with his service. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing,fun, energetic dj!

We are so happy we chose Cesar/ DJ RockCee as our dj for our wedding! He was super professional and helpful with the process leading up to the event! He was was able to recommend songs and organized everything perfectly! I wanted a DJ to get people on the floor dancing and he did just that! I would highly recommend them for any event! We had multiple people compliment him after the fact and what a great job he did! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hi Olivia,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your venue was the most breathtaking one I’ve had the privilege to perform at for the year. Your families were so kind and definitely knew how to have a good time. May you and Adam enjoy this life to the fullest on your new journey.

• Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

I met this DJ at a bridal show and he was playing some music that I could really dance to. I knew immediately that I wanted to hire him for my wedding! People in my family who don’t typically dance were on the dance floor jamming! (And that’s a win in my book)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hey Jasmin,

Thanks for the feedback! We had a great time working with you guys. Everyone was absolutely amazing and we had a wonderful time . We wish you two nothing but blessings over your union.

Cesar & Genia

Candida McDowell · Married on 04/27/2019

Helm wedding

Awesome day! Cesar and team were fantastic! they hosted our wedding as well as reception and we had a great time, music was perfect for the young and old alike. Would definately use djrockcee again! Thank you Cesar for helping us have a perfect day!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hey Candida,

Thanks so much for your review. I had an absolute blast at your gorgeous wedding. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Mia Chapman · Married on 01/29/2019

Mia's 40th Birthday Party

What an experience! The versatility of the music and the ability to play for the couple and the crowd was impressive. GO DJ RockCee! We will use his services again!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent DJ

Cesar is awesome, so professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2018

KbLamp · Married on 10/27/2018

First heard him at a wedding expo....

Cesar and his team did a great job! He made to time to meet with us during convenient times, paying was reasonable and easy and he and his team showed up on our wedding day dressed very professional, with smiles and ready to entertain !

Sent on 12/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Great DJ experience

Amazing job! He did a perfect job feeling the crowd and kept everyone, old and young, dancing the entire evening.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Chanel · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ ARod was awesome! He was very professional and fun! We will be repeat customers for sure!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Steigerwald · Married on 10/06/2018

No room on the dance floor

DJ Rockcee is professional, has the upmost care for his craft, and is awesome to work with. We wanted the music to be a main focal point of our wedding and DJ Rockcee delivered. Once the dance floor was opened, it remained full! It was the best dance party ever. We did not want it to end. Fabulous, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/02/2018

They kept the dance floor going and played it out exactly how we had it pictured! Responsiveness was AMAZING. DJ RockCee and his team was always on top of things!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

They did an amazing job. We had a smaller wedding, but he was able to keep everybody up on the dance floor and fully entertained. Everyone had a great night and I couldnt not ask for anything more. He played the music we had planned and was able to keep the vibe going all night. The lighting was also perfect and set a great atmosphere. From the beginning to end he did a great job, and helped make my wedding day unforgetable.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Christie · Married on 05/19/2018

We could not be more pleased with the service we received! Our guests had a wonderful time dancing the night away! Would highly recommend booking with DJ RockCee Entertainment!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Samantha · event on: 04/20/2018

DJ RockCee Entertainment was amazing!!! The service was perfect in every way and I would use again!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Mark · Married on 12/09/2017

Cesar and his manager were very professional, form the first phone call to the follow ups to the day of booking. I've booked a lot of talent in San Francisco and this team was TOP Notch. We will hire them again for the next event. Thanks Cesar!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Michael · Married on 11/17/2017

DJRockCee was excellent for our wedding and reception. We married 11/17/17 and not only did he DJRockCee kept the party jumping but stayed later than we agreed to keep the party going and not kill our vibe on our special day. I would like to thank you for our special day a party for the ages for the family, Michael and Salathia Rorie

Sent on 11/19/2017

DJ RockCee Entertainment's reply:

Hey Michael! Congratulations to you and the Mrs. once again. It was our pleasure to serve you. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and give us a review.

Shonta · Married on 11/17/2017

I was a guest, but they really did a great job at the wedding and reception. Was on point with every change in the music for different periods of the ceremony, no pauses. Thoroughly enjoyed them!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hey Shonta-

We appreciate your taking the time to stop by and let everyone know about your experience with us! We hope to hear from you in the future with any potential needs for our services.

Best Regards,

Alexys · event on: 11/04/2017

DJ RockCee was fantastic! He brought a great energy to the Day of the Dead event!!!! I would use him for several other events!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hello Alexys,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services. I had a GREAT time at the festival and look forward to working with our wonderful organization again the future.

Janelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Such enthusiasm, could tell DJ loves his job. Great experience!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Hey Janelle,

Thanks so much for your review. We hope to work with you guys next year!

Vinelle · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a great time working with this DJ. He is professional, extremely personable and was just the life of our party. We will definitely use him in the future if we need a DJ again!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Hey Vinelle,

We appreciate your kind review of our services. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we wish you nothing but happiness.

• Y

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Ceasar was the greatest Dj I've ever hired!

Sent on 07/07/2018