DJ Rip Productions Reviews

44 | Lancaster, PA

44 Reviews for DJ Rip Productions

44 DJ Rip Productions Reviews

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

We did not have a large group of people at our wedding, but Joey managed to keep the dance floor full with friends and family. He also had another event after ours and worked up to the very minute that we needed him without rushing us. We chose the up-lighting as well, and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Joey was easy to talk to throughout the entire wedding process and was very professional. I would choose Joey's services again if needed!

Nate · Married on 08/25/2018

I would highly recommend DJ Rip! He was extremely professional and thorough from our very first meeting up until the end of our wedding reception. He is also great with communication and very timely with responding to any questions. Two thumbs up!

Tuba · Married on 07/08/2018

Working with Joey was an amazing experience not only on the wedding day but also the (very few) days leading up to it. We came to Joey less than 2 weeks before the wedding. He was so patient with us throughout the whole process and took time out to work out the details with us even with his busy schedule given the short time frame. We had 3 meetings during the wedding week and worked with him to create a cultural playlist. We loved that he was always super responsive and accommodating. Going with an American/Western style DJ for our Pakistani/Eastern wedding was definitely a challenge for both sides, but his willingness to learn our culture and the music, made things so much easier.

There were a lot of moving parts on the wedding day and I really appreciated that Joey worked with my brother to play the songs that we wanted at the exact times and order. During the reception we enjoyed all the music and performances - my husband had planned an a-cappella performance with his friends for which Joey had to coordinate with our videographer and I was just so happy everything worked out great - all the arrangements & performances were so fluid and flawless & Joey played a huge role in that. Going with Rip Productions for our wedding is a decision that we are truly happy about!

DJ Rip Productions 1
    DJ Rip Productions 2
    DJ Rip Productions 3

Jesika · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Rip is wonderful ! Always quick to respond ! He took time to come to an open house before our wedding to scout the location! When it began storming at our wedding and we had to go inside, he moved inside and kept on playing and kept the party going! So flexible ! Amazing DJ- played the best songs, flawless transitions. He communicated with us through our day and helped make our dreams come true ! Thank you DJ Rip!

Jason · Married on 01/14/2018

DJ Rip is a professional that put on an unbelievable show for our reception- he comes highly recommended. If you are planning a function and need a DJ, he is the one!

T · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ RIP was the DJ for our daughters Quinceanera! He did an amazing job. The kids danced until the very last minute of her party. We would definitely recommend him to host any kind of party.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I needed someone to keep the party going after our catholic wedding...you know the 2 hour long service, wanting to go to to the reception type of wedding haha. And he did just that! 250+ people is a huge group to control and he had every single person up out of their chairs dancing the night away. Before the big day, DJ R.I.P. was very professional and was able to meet up and discuss the plans for the big day! I couldn’t have asked for better service! Hands down one of the best decisions I had for the wedding!

Deryl · Married on 07/01/2017

Joey did an awesome job as DJ at our daughter's wedding! He listened to us and took a lot of time to prepare for the event. I would definitely recommend him.

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Rip did a wonderful job on our wedding day! My wedding ceremony and reception were in two different areas on the property. DJ Rip seamlessly played our wedding ceremony selections (with additional microphones) and carried it right into our reception area. During the reception, he helped keep guests on the dance floor the entire night!

When contacting him throughout the planning process, DJ Rip responded quickly and in detail. We also had a phone conference (willing to meet in person) the week before the wedding to review details about the song selections, name pronunciation, and order of events.

Going with DJ Rip was a great choice and we did not regret it one bit! I highly suggest using DJ Rip for your wedding. He is reasonably priced, flexible, and kept the party going!

Sent on 07/20/2017

DJ Rip Productions's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Kasey · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ RIP was the DJ at my and my husband's wedding and we absolutely LOVED him! He was super friendly, professional, and rolled with all of my changes. He listened to all of my requests and interacted with the guests in a respectful way. We gave him some freedom to choose some of our songs during the reception and we were not dissapointed. DJ RIP picked amazing songs that got the guests dancing and kept a fun atmosphere. When given the chance we would choose his service again, and reccommend him to anyone who wants an amazing DJ.

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Joey he was great through our wedding planning process and the day of! He helped make everything run very smoothly the day of the wedding and knew where everyone needed to be and when. I would definitely recommend his dj services to anyone in need!!

Chris · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Rip does his best to make sure he works with you and your significant other to ensure the day goes well. He is very professional and makes sure he does not get a single name wrong. He is very approachable and he knows how to get the wedding going! At one point there were a few people out on the floor and in a matter of a minute, he could get more than 30 people out on the floor. He is a master of his trade and I highly recommend him for future weddings! Look no further than DJ Rip if you want an amazing DJ!

Sent on 05/29/2017

DJ Rip Productions's reply:

Thank you Chris for the great review I really appreciate it!

Jean · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Rip was very friendly and professional. We had to make some changes and they were handled immediately. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The people loved him. He kept the wedding moving along. I have no concerns with recommending him. It was a great time.

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2016

We had DJ Rip for our wedding reception and he was awesome!! Kept everyone dancing all night. Definitely recommend him!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Job well done! Our day was made extra special with DJRip there from start to finish. Kept the party and people going all night!! Fabulous job and thank you so much Joey.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

Talk to the DJ, make sure you are comfortable and that they understand what you expect. Joey was very easy to deal with, prompt and professional.

Maria · Married on 08/27/2016

Great service! Joey was prompt, friendly and very on top of things. He made our reception run very smoothly!

Polly · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Rip was wonderful for my son's wedding. He was very professional and always got back to me in a timely manner either by email, phone call or text. I cannot say enough good things about DJ Rip. The dance floor was full once the music started and DJ Rip kept the party going all night long. If you want a fantastic DJ for your up coming wedding or any other type of party DJ Rip is definitely your man. www.djrip.net

Sent on 06/25/2016

DJ Rip Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2016

DJ Rip was an amazing DJ at out wedding. There was a crowd on the dance floor all night, he played a wide variety of songs for people of every generation to dance to. Even grandma started dancing! It was a fun time with DJ Rip and we would recommend him to anybody!

Kathleen · Married on 10/04/2015

Joey was very professional and attentive to our needs. He was on time, prepared, and ready to do whatever we needed to make our wedding amazing! The music was great and we really enjoyed having him as a DJ!

Dwayne · Married on 07/10/2015

Joey provided professional DJ services for our wedding and reception. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and went out of his way to ensure he understood the details. One thing he did which I thought showed his commitment to providing exceptional service was to request an audio file of the pronunciations of all of the bridal party and family members he was going to announce. Joey played exactly they type of music we requested and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 07/13/2015

DJ Rip Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day with wonderful people. Glad that everyone had a fun time!

Michael · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Rip did an awesome job at our wedding. I was impressed with his flexibility and he made sure to get all of the small details right for us. He also handled our ceremony which was outside, as well as our cocktail hour and provided lighting for our dance floor. Everything went perfect!

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Rip did such a wonderful job! He was very flexible the night of the wedding. He played great music and had everyone dancing! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 08/02/2014

Very easy to work with and definitely flexible to fit what you are looking for. He really knew how to appeal to all our guests!