DJ Rideout Nashville Reviews

DJ Rideout Nashville 5
  • Justin

Justin Connor · Getting married on 04/20/2020

DJ Rideout Brings The Party

DJ Rideout’s set up was awesome. Once the vows were said and toasts were made he got the party going. Cool lights and great music!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Robert M Newbold · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely Fabulous

So very pleased dealing with DJ Rideout. Very professional and provides an excellent experience. Great lighting, great music and sound. Worked well with us in every part of our wedding experience. I can't praise him enough for all he did and how helpful he was. Bret's mother Sherri was our day planner and did more than we could had asked for. She was so professional and very organized. She made my daughter's day the best experience ever. I can not thank her enough for all she did. So pleased with the entire experience. We have made new friends out of our experience with them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Newbold · Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely fantastic, could not ask for better

Brett was absolutely amazing! The music was fantastic and had great little touches that made my day perfect! When there were bumps in the road Brett stepped up and wore multiple hats, from a photographer, to cake cutter, to light man! I truly don’t know what I would have done with out him and his mom Sheri! Hiring this man will be the best decision you will make! Make sure to get his mom Sheri as your wedding planner too! She is the best!! Dynamic duo!

DJ Rideout Nashville 6
    DJ Rideout Nashville 7
    DJ Rideout Nashville 8
    DJ Rideout Nashville 9
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Dom

Dom Honkonen · Married on 10/06/2019

Best part of my wedding asside from getting married!

Bret Rideout and the entire DJ Rideout team really was the glue that held our entire wedding together. My favorite part about working with Bret and Sheri is that they are more then just a DJ/Wedding Planner. They step in whenever and wherever needed to make sure your day is an absolute success. Our wedding was an outdoor event and the moment it started raining Bret and Sheri jumped in to escort our guests from the house to the tent with umbrellas. When we realized we didn't have anyone to cut and serve the cake they stepped in. It was an outstanding experience and without them I am very sure our day would have easily gone off the rails.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jeanette Newbold · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome, can't give enough good praises!

Bret was very thorough with my daughter, he provided lighting, a screen for a photo show on a loop. We also hired our wedding planner with him, and she did an excellent job also, very personable people. Very task oriented and detailed. Our day had a rain forecast and Sherry helped us through a rain plan for the day, the night before and the day of. Helped to keep my daughter's concerns addressed. What a dynamic duo! Cannot thank them enough for making the day so memorable!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Katie Butusov · Married on 07/20/2019

Bret is awesome

Bret and his mother came to DJ my wedding in July 2019. They are so professional, kind, genuine, and they give excellent service. I appreciate Bret as a DJ, but also I gained a friend. Thank you so much for making my day special Bret!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Rideout · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional Service

DJ Rideout is very professional. The sound quality is outstanding, the lighting is elegant and effective, the video projection is professional and I loved the 'wedding rings' light that shined on the dance floor. The event flowed very well and was very exciting. I would recommend them to everyone!!

DJ Rideout Nashville 10
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Sean · Married on 07/31/2017

Dj ride out was very fun, and professional. And was the life of the party. His equipment sounded great, And the lights made the party come to life, my wife and i will never forget what a night we had. Thanks :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/01/2017

I called DJ Rideout 3 months before our wedding and was lucky enough for him to be available. Best decision I made. Thanks DJ!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Mykal Wayne · Married on

One of a kind

Dj Rodeout Nashville is hands down one of a kind party entertainer. Unlimited music songs genres and themes. Highly energetic and goes above and beyond to see your party ideas are blown past expectations. Unbeatable prices for the ideas you have A+++

Sent on 10/24/2019

Tricia · Married on 10/14/2018

Bang for your buck!

Highly recommend Bret for any bride on s budget. He adds extra services like lights, projector, microphones, etc without buckle and diming you and is all around great person to have at your wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2018