DJ Rick Hansberry Reviews

8 Reviews for DJ Rick Hansberry

• Ivy

Ivy · Married on 09/28/2019

Consummate Professional

Rick was prompt, well-prepared, very professional, and got every detail right throughout the night. He's also very friendly and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Rebekah · Married on 03/14/2015

Love DJ Rick!!! I pretty much picked my date based on his availability :) He is SUPER nice and an excellent DJ- plays what you want and gets people to DANCE! Stop looking- book with him!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amazing DJ! knew how to get people on the dance floor and helped make everyone have an incredible time. Was funny and caring and did everything perfect. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and i would want to be invited

Sent on 06/29/2012

Brittney · Married on 07/03/2009

Rick was an excellent DJ! My husband and I were very happy with him! A friend of my mothers heard him at a wedding and said how great he was, so we booked him from her suggestion and are glad we did! We didnt meet with him before the wedding, we just did everything over email! He played the songs we wanted and was also up for suggestions at the wedding! He was very professional and not a cheesy DJ at all! Very, very reasonable price for the excellent service! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Emily · Married on 10/12/2008

DJ Rick Hansberry was very professional and easy to work with. He played everything we requested annd kept the flow of the reception moving along nicely. I would recommend him highly to dj any type event.

Sent on 12/11/2008

Molly · Married on 06/21/2008

DJ Rick Hansberry was wonderful! He had an excellent selection of music, reasonable prices, and really knew what he was doing. We only had to meet with him once, and everything flowed so incredibly well at the wedding! I really appreciated someone who was low key and really made me feel relaxed at such a stressful time. I would definitely recommend DJ Rick Hansberry to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/03/2009
  • tru24rm

Elisha · Married on 05/31/2008

Mr. Hansberry did everything possible to ensure that our reception was spectacular! He played our music off an extensive (and unusually specific) playlist which we supplied beforehand, but also had an extensive list of music for us to choose from if we hadn't been sure of what we wanted ahead of time.

He stuck to our "Do Not Play" list, and was flexible about making adjustments when things teetered on the edge of going awry (like when I was stuck in the bathroom for twenty minutes around the time when we should have been having our first dance, or when a guest decided to make an unannounced toast).

Rick was clearly a polished professional. He showed up promptly was set up well before our guests arrived, and played a good, clean program with smooth transitions between songs. He helped us to line up for the introductions, and read a pre-scripted narration for our custom-chosen introductory song (we chose the Star Trek: The Next Generation/Star Trek: The Motion Picture theme).

Rick was a wonderful DJ at our wedding reception & will be a splendid addition to any party or reception.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Heather · Married on 04/22/2006

Rick was great and the music was perfect....except he wasn't able to get the correct song to play for our first dance. We had to pick another one on the spot and everything worked out fine.

Sent on 03/20/2009