DJ Ricardo Patino Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Darci
    Darci H. Married on 05/13/2021

So glad we hired DJ Ricardo Patino

DJ Ricardo Patino was excellent to work with. He responded to all my questions and his DJ app was easy to use. He showed up early to set up and did such a great job playing music during the reception. He kept everyone dancing and our guests had such a fun time. He played the songs we chose, plus added some of his own mixes. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

DJ Ricardo Patino's reply:

Thank you so much Darci... I´m glad that the APP was easy to work with and help in the music selection.
    It was my pleasure to be part of; I had so much fun! All the best to all of you.
    Natalie P. Married on 12/10/2020

What a blast!

To be completely honest, I didn't really talk with the Dj's but our wedding was a blast because of them. My only complaint was we didn't get to walk out to the song that we chose, and we even wrote it down on the request form for what songs we wanted. It ended up being great still. But I was a little bummed about that. He did end up playing it later to dance to which I loved!
  • Ciarah
    Ciarah H. Married on 12/03/2020

Incredible experience. Hands down the best Dj in Cabo and great to work with.

Ricardo was amazing to work with. From the very beginning, he was great. He was quick to respond and super understanding that we were nervous to put deposits down because of Covid. He made the process easy and made us feel extremely comfortable, that if for some reason we had to postpone our bid day, he would take care of us.
    We sent him some music and he played every song but added his own mixes into it and it was perfect. Definitely got the party started and kept it going through out the entire night. We wanted to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and his skills definitely kept everyone dancing the entire night. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how our Dj “killed it with the music” and every song gave us the feels.
    I can recommend Ricardo enough. He not only was a fabulous DJ, he was such a nice man that we enjoyed having conversations with. He captured some great photos from the night and sent them over to us. We are so happy we found him. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event, and want someone who is going to keep the night alive. Ricardo is you guys!!!

My Dear Ciarah & Alex
    Wow! Thank you so much for let me be part of such a great wedding celebration with so beautiful people all of you; fun, kind and energetic crowd that know how to party.
    All the best to all of you.
    Kimberly Married on 10/03/2020

Reliable and Attentive :)

DJ Ricardo Patino was an awesome addition to my client's destination wedding celebration in Cabo. He arrived early, played great music, and was ahead of the game the entire time. His correspondence was always very fast. A great DJ, will definitely refer him again!

Hola Kimberly
    Thank you for much for your review of your clients wedding in Cabo... I am greatful for the opportunity you gave me and be part of a really nice and intimate wedding celebration.
    All the best to all of you.
  • Blair
    Blair B. Married on 05/15/2020

DJ Ricardo is incredible!

We are so very grateful to have found DJ Ricardo. He helped us immensely through our whole wedding process, not only in perfectly tailoring our music selection, but also in providing general advice for our travels and planning along the way. He made our big day so special and SO FUN, he truly listened to the details we explained we wanted and he was amazing at reading the crowd. Thank you so much for everything Ricardo!

DJ Ricardo Patino's reply:

It was a truly honor to be part of such great celebration with super nice and beautiful party people from start to finish...!!!
    Wishing you all the best.
  • Eric
    Eric S. Married on 03/10/2020

Ricardo was nothing but Class!

Celina and I can not thank you enough for your incredible dedication and attitude during our wedding! We can't tell you how amazing it was able to count on you during a stressful time (Covid-19 around the world), and being able to cut loose! Our guest raved about you, and will always be thankful we had you to keep the party going, Ricardo!

DJ Ricardo Patino's reply:

THANK YOU very much Eric... it was atruly pleasure to be part of it.
    All the Best!
    Stay safe and keep in touch!
    Ashley M. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing DJ!

DJ Ricardo did such an amazing job and made our night that much more special!! His template for songs helps so much, and he really nailed everything! He was such a nice guy and I would definitely work with him again!
    Jessica Married on 11/10/2019

The Absolute Best DJ in Cabo!

Ricardo was amazing from start to finish! We were able to fly down twice to meet with him in person! He was the easiest and my favorite vendor to work with! He was always so accommodating and responded so quick! Wedding planning was stressful and Ricardo was the best part! He had perfect timing for mixing and my guests had the best time! He also was so kind to play all of the songs we picked out before hand! We also chose him for our lighting package also and it was perfection! I cannot recommend hm enough! I cannot wait to plan my Husbands 40th Birthday in a couple years in Cabo and I will for sure use Ricardo!
    Leslee Married on 10/12/2019

We loved DJ Ricardo!

DJ Ricardo was absolutely wonderful!! He kept everyone dancing at our reception and played great music all night! He was very easy to work with and accommodated some last minute speech changes during the reception.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect DJ

Ricardo was so great that our entire wedding party, including elderly guests, didn’t leave the dance floor. He exceeded our expectations and truly listened to our music style requests and making sure all generations of music were played. A night we won’t forget!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 05/12/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

We would absolutely recommend DJ Ricardo over and over again for your wedding DJ services! From the moment we began talking to him we knew he was our guy! He was extremely responsive, genuine, caring, funny, and wanted to make sure our night was perfect, and it absolutely was!

We had exchanged emails and had a few Skype meetings with him prior to the big day which was a simple way to connect since we were in the states. I really felt that he went above and beyond in making sure we were comfortable on our big day and ensured that we knew that he had all of the timing, pronunciation of our wedding party names, etc. down! I knew I could count on him and did not worry about anything day of!

We got married at Acre Baja (had around 100 guests) and he arrived early to ensure that everything was set up and even provided backup in the case our sound system for the ceremony (through a different vendor) did not work.

He asked us for the key songs we wanted to have played (entrance, first dance, etc.) and a few other songs to get a feel for what our guests would like and boy did he NAIL the playlist! I don't think anyone left the dance floor for 4 hours straight!

He was one of our favorite vendors and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a FANTASTIC DJ in the Los Cabos area!

Jared S. Married on 03/23/2019

Can't Recommend Enough!

DJ Ricardo was absolutely amazing to work with. He asked us for a playlist in advance, to get an idea of the type of music we wanted... but then added in his own flair which really made the night - the transitions between songs, the order of the songs and additional songs that fit our style - all was amazing. We expected our party to die down around 11:30pm, but because of the music the entire party was dancing until 1:30am! Can't say enough great things about DJ Ricardo and the experience we had with him and his team.
    Sydnee C. Married on 11/10/2018

Great DJ for our special event!

DJ Ricardo was perfect for our wedding reception! Being from the states, I wasn’t sure about booking a DJ and paying up front, but Ricardo was responsive to every email, and made payment super easy through PayPal! He played all my request, which is definitely what you want for your wedding! Also supplied lights for the outdoor area for a small fee. We received so many positive compliments on the DJ. It was awesome!
  • Carrie
    Carrie D. Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding DJ You Could Ask For

DJ Ricardo was the epitome of professionalism, easy to work with, and super fun! Ricardo provided us with excellent recommendations (lighting, sound, timing, etc.) for our destination wedding. Our guests had so much fun on the dance floor! We highly recommend Ricardo!
    Allison Married on 07/14/2018
    Amazing experience! Would HIGHLY recommend!
    Justin Married on 06/09/2018
    Ricardo was everything we hoped he would be. He was a professional from the beginning, and helped us feel at ease...which is a big plus when planning a wedding. All of guests loved him as well. We will definitely be recommending him.
    Andrew Married on 05/05/2018
    DJ Ricardo did an amazing job DJ’ing my wedding! He did a great job mixing our favorite songs, and reading the crowd in order to play the songs that best suited the moment. Our guests also LOVED Ricardo’s work, and had a ton of praise for him. All in all, we had an amazing dance party to top off a wonderful wedding, thanks to DJ Ricardo.

In addition to his DJ skills, he was great to work with. He was very responsive in his communication beforehand, especially with helping coordinate our custom song request list for the ceremony and reception. He also met us beforehand to plan the setup, and had microphone and speaker equipment working smoothly during the ceremony and reception.
  • Candice
    Candice Married on 08/05/2016
    Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful so finding a vendor that puts you at ease and helps you along the way is a MUST. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with from the start. He was very responsive to our initial request, provided a very simple price breakdown and even met with us once we arrive at the resort to review the playlist to ensure all was correct. He downloaded all the songs I requested and was even able to find a few instrumental versions for my ceremony that I couldn't find online. He played off the crowd during the dancing portion of the event and kept everyone on their feet. I would recommend Ricardo for any wedding in Cabo!
    Erika Married on 01/01/2015

Awesome DJ!

We recently got married in Cabo on 8/10/19. We met DJ Ricardo 6 months earlier when we came to Cabo in search of wedding venues. We met with several Dj’s and DJ Ricardo was by far the most personable and professional. Throughout the wedding planning process, DJ Ricardo was responsive and organized. He provided us with an outline to complete to ensure that the flow of the evening was just what we wanted. He did an amazing job! The dance floor was packed throughout our entire wedding reception. He is the utmost professional and an awesome MC and DJ. We highly recommend DJ Ricardo!
    -Erika & Hector Velez
    Carson Married on 12/12/2015
    DJ Ricardo Patino was my top choice and he really did a great job except for a few issues with the sound system, which he acknowledged. We made a huge playlist and he played almost all of our requests while keeping the dance floor packed. Unfortunately, he cut the song for my father-daughter dance short and we had never planned to do this. It was a let-down, and I wish I could’ve danced to the entire song with my dad. He also played the incorrect song during our cake-cutting. After the wedding Ricardo refunded us some of our money without us even asking and threw in the ground fireworks for free, so that was really a good faith gesture.