DJ RIAN SOULELES Reviews

DJ RIAN SOULELES 3
DJ RIAN SOULELES 4
  • Jiyoung

Jiyoung Lee · Married on 08/11/2019

music lover, flexible and helpful!

Rian was really helpful not only to create a great music playlist but in providing us with lights for our flower arrangements, and coordinate with our guest singers. He was flexible to meet with me before the wedding reception to brainstorm ideas together about the set up, light positions, and creating good vibe in the reception. I highly recommend Rian for wedding party, espeically for the small ones!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Tyler Engstrom · Married on 07/13/2019

What a night to remember!

Dj Rian was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more. He was very attentive, played amazing songs, and was the perfect host for our wedding. There was never a doubt in our mind that he would absolutely kill it. Getting to work with him was an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or event.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Jones · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire DJ Rian Now

Rian was awesome to work with. From the first call I could feel the passion for music, which is something I share. We hired him for our wedding date and each time I reached out he was super responsive and gave me great feedback--also, considering I have never planned a wedding before he helped me understand the process.

He was timely for the event, set up quickly and helped the flow of the entire day by emceeing. Music was on point and he nailed a few moments with the right song at the right time, making it very memorable.

We then had some lights and music to dance the night away. Would highly recommend DJ Rian for your wedding or any other event. Thanks Rian for making the experience great!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Cassandre · Married on 05/18/2019

Rian did a perfect job with our wedding!

We wanted a DJ who shared our love of good music and Rian completely exceeded our expectations. He kept the dance floor alive and was so so helpful in keeping us on time with everything during the reception. He is eclectic with his music and extremely professional. Thank you Rian for making our day SO classy and fun!

Sent on 05/24/2019

DJ RIAN SOULELES's reply:

Thank you Cassandre for the lovely review! I had a blast djing your wedding. Funky playlist to work with, warm family and friends, and killer venue—it's not every day you get to DJ in a castle.
  • Kenna

Kenna Hummer · Married on 05/17/2019

Best dj ever!

We recently had Rian DJ our wedding and it was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!Rian not only was an amazing DJ, but he also came out and did a Garth Brooks cover that was the cherry on top! He played such a perfect selection of music for all ages. Our dance floor was full of guests all night long! We HIGHLY recommend Rian!

Sent on 08/27/2019

DJ RIAN SOULELES's reply:

Thank you Kenna and Gavin! Your friends and family were wonderful. The Limoneira in Oxnard, California was such a beautiful venue. I always love getting the chance to fly down for a California wedding.
  • Winston

Winston Eken · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding!

Rian’s communication was exceptional. He really went the extra mile to make sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    DJ RIAN SOULELES 5
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

A Dream Come True!

We got so many compliments on the magical atmosphere Rian created with some seriously perfect playlists. They worked with us, totally understand the sound we were going for, and then pulled it off seamlessly. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with the party that DJ Rian Souleles brought to our wedding. He wasn't the corny DJ but layered in new and old music that had everyone dancing all night. There was one drop in the night which he switched up the music that lead to a congo line bringing everyone back to the dance floor. He also ran music for a our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and afterparty. He worked his tail off and kept us asking for more. My husband kept begging for more music past midnight where I had to drag him away for our wedding night. We cannot recommend Rian more!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    DJ RIAN SOULELES 6
  • Ian

Ian · Married on 09/01/2018

This guy made our wedding a top-notch affair; great playlists, flexible on the night-of and beforehand, great attitude, great song mixing, you name it. I can't emphasize enough how affable and talented he was. Lots of vendors can cause minor headaches even when they are solid; Rian was a pleasure from soup to nuts ... and the dance party after!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! DJ Rian Souleles made our destination wedding reception unforgettable. Our family and friends are still raving about the music and asking for the playlist. The soul of our wedding party was really Rian’s music, feeding our guests with his tunes, blending the hora with Nelly, simultaneously bringing everyone to the church and the club, crafting a unique blend of eras and moods. It was magic. In addition, he was a great and flexible MC, guiding us through the evening and working seamlessly with our venue staff and gracious to our guests requesting their favorite songs. He put in a labor of love into our special day and we got to take all the credit for a wonderful party. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Rian is absolutely wonderful! He takes the time to get to know you and understands what feel you're going for. Very accomodating and super fun! Impeccable taste in music and an amazing artist.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Pam · Married on 01/14/2018

Rian did such a wonderful job as DJ for our wedding. My husband and I had a lot of genre variety on our playlist and he was able to work all of the songs in perfectly and seamlessly with the music he chose too. He was easy to work with and accommodated our guests with their requests. We had a blast!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kim · Married on 12/30/2017

Thank you DJ Rian! My daughter just got married last weekend in Seattle. It was such a fun wedding. The music was fantastic and the dance floor was busy all night. My daughter told me that it was the most fun she’s ever had and seeing as she was on the dance floor for three hours straight we have you to thank. We are so happy we found you. You will not regret choosing DJ Rian.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so happy we had Rian DJ our wedding! Like many other couples he has worked with, we were both initially drawn to his musical stylings as demonstrated in his cocktail hour mix. My first conversation with him was easy and free-flowing. His warmth and genuine passion for music made it feel like I was talking more with a friend than someone who I was just meeting for the first time. I also really appreciated how he made a conscious and thoughtful effort to understand our musical tastes. Leading up to the wedding, my husband and I decided to take dance lessons, so we were both looking forward to dancing all night long. Rian did a great job of keeping the energy up while playing an awesome mix of contemporary songs, classics, and rare finds that kept everyone moving. I had so many people come up to me at the wedding (and even days after) who wanted to tell me how much they loved the music at the wedding! As someone who loves music, I highly recommend you reach out to Rian and book him for your wedding too!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Rian did an incredible job for our wedding. Not only was he a great communicator, and very responsive, but we couldn't have asked for more from an MC for our wedding. Everything was on-queue and according to plan. The sound during our wedding was great, and it made for a beautiful ceremony. Rian's DJ set was on-point. He played an eclectic and fun mix that kept people dancing all night long; doing a great job of incorporating classics from a multitude of musical eras to keep everyone engaged. Rian was super flexible; we asked him to DJ at three separate locations, all of which required a different musical vibe, and he delivered perfectly. He even stuck around after the wedding reception to play a long set for our "after party" down in a tent on the beach (every single person there was out dancing). If you want a true professional, who is easy to work with, has great taste in music, and perfectly reads the room to play the best songs at the most ideal times, DJ Rian Souleles is your guy. Thanks Rian, it was a pleasure!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    DJ RIAN SOULELES 7
    DJ RIAN SOULELES 8

Craig · Married on 09/02/2017

I am so glad we picked Rian for our recent wedding. Rian was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. Everything was flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more! Rian also came equipped to provide our officiant with a small microphone. If you are looking for the right DJ to give you the peace of mind, the playlist you want, and the flow for your wedding to be the memorable dance party or an intimate affair Rian is the DJ you are looking for.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot recommend Rian highly enough. He was easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable about music and the specifics of DJing a wedding, and worked seamlessly with us (and our coordinator) leading up to the big day. He did a great job setting the mood we were looking for and responding to requests. I have been to many a wedding with horrible music and knew that I wanted someone with great taste. Rian definitely delivered!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Alanna · Married on 07/22/2017

One of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding, hands down. I am very particular about music and have a wide and some would consider, eclectic music taste. The LAST thing I wanted was some corny, canned wedding dj that played the songs at every wedding that no one really wants to hear. Rian understood my tastes and delivered. Having great music was extremely important for my husband and I, as this is essential to us for keeping the celebration alive. Most people remember when the DJ is a bust and it's hard to bring the energy back after that point. This was not the case for Rian. Rian knew what would keep people dancing, but also was able to bring in the guests across all generations to the floor. What I respect about Rian is that he doesn't just plug in an ipod, he is a legitimate, professional, DJ. Rian mixed, looped and beat matched; something that you wouldn't necessarily get from a wedding DJ booked through an agency. If you want a great party, with memorable music, something that you and your guests will remember and reminiscence about, BOOK RIAN. You will not be disappointed. Rian has great style, is not obtrusive and truly understands the crowd. He is professional with a wide catalog of music. I highly recommend Rian!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Brittney · Married on 07/01/2017

I had heard so many great things about DJ Rian Souleles from my good friends who live in Seattle, that I just had to hire him to DJ my southern California wedding. I was surprised that he was willing to come so far and still keep his rates reasonable. My husband and I are both musicians, and although we wanted our wedding to be loosely based around a Tropical Paradise theme, there were so many songs we wanted to hear at our wedding from almost every genre known to humankind. When I sent Rian our Spotify playlist, I told him I was worried that it was all over the place; a jumbled, mixed bag of music from all different cultures, time periods, and styles. However, Rian did not sweat it, and was somehow able to put my mind at ease by playing the right music at the right times throughout the reception. He kept the energy going, and the night flowing, honoring our requests, but also throwing in a few creative, yet appropriate surprises of his own. He did a great job as an emcee, paying attention to the timeline and communicating with the wedding coordinator to make sure that the night ran smoothly and stayed on schedule. After the cake was cut, it was just a pure dance party for the last two hours of the evening, and that dance floor stayed full and alive with movement and laughter.

Our friends still can't stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding, and how much they wish we would get married again. They say time flies when you're having fun, and because of Rian's DJ skills, everyone had so much fun that the evening literally flew by in the blink of an eye. We wish we could get married all over again. If we ever do decide to renew our vows or just have anniversary parties each year, we will definitely hire Rian again!

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/10/2017

My Wife and I booked Rian for our outdoor wedding up north in Bellingham, Washington and we couldn't be happier. We were initially drawn to his cocktail playlist which is very chill and unique. When he sat down with us to review what sort of music we liked he was engaged and genuinely interested in who we were and what we wanted. He has a great sense of humor and a warm smile. When the day came the music was fantastic; Coldplay remixes blended with Paul Simon and Drake to make the best vibe we could have hoped for. He nailed all the key moments, was on time and professional, and wore his 70's tuxedo to cap it all off. All in all Rian was one of the best calls we made for our wedding and can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/05/2017

Rian is the best DJ! He is so friendly, intuitive, knowledgeable, professional, and energetic. Before our wedding, he asked us great questions about music that we like as well as music that is meaningful to us individually and to our families and friends. He really helped us navigate how to structure our ceremony, immediately after, the first dance, and the various stages of the receptions. His taste in music is phenomenal, he gave 150%, and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Michaela · Married on 02/25/2017

DJ Rian was our first choice for the wedding and I knew the moment we spoke that he was the guy for us. He seamlessly blended my fiancé’s love for alternative with my Top 40 tastes. He was invested in learning more about us as a couple and our distinct choices in order to make our ceremony/reception as reflective of us as possible (Coolio, Jose Gonzalez and Fleetwood Mac on one mix? Rian’s the master!). He’s truly committed to his craft and brings a unique flavor to every mix he creates. He played all the right songs at all the right moments, flawlessly handled toasts and graciously played requests (even the numerous demands for Spice Girls). Plus, the keepsake wedding mix is genius. I played it while looking at my wedding photos just for the full experience. :) Basically, if you’re searching for a laid back, professional and fun DJ, book Rian. Your guests and the music gods will thank you.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Robert · Married on 11/26/2016

Rian did an unbelievable job at our wedding and impressed us and our guests at every turn. From the moment our friends and families started arriving Rian played beautiful classical versions of modern songs and worked with us to get our cues right for the ceremony. From there he happily emceed the event, keeping everything on track and coordinating with our caterer. The rest of the evening was a combination of songs we chose and an eclectic mix of handpicked gems and requests that kept our dance floor full all night long.

You can tell Rian cares about music and knows what it takes to read the room and give the people what they want, as well as honoring any special song instructions you might have, or songs you don't want to have played. He has great taste in music and he's such a charming and knowledgeable person. You'll be getting compliments for months about how great a job he did at your wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Edelmar · Married on 08/27/2016

Rian was outstanding! He kept the crowd dancing and entertained throughout the evening. Smooth sailing with Rian! He was always 3 steps ahead and adjusted the flow of our wedding reception. He played the songs we requested andade it more fun! He knows how to throw a great party. I know so because I am a wedding musician who performance for ceremonies and receptions. I'd hire Rian again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/27/2017