DJ Rey Reviews

DJ Rey 5
DJ Rey 6
DJ Rey 7

Molly · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding day. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone for any event. He is so professional, organized, easy to work with and the nicest person ever. My wedding planner had never worked with him before and actually told me at the end of the night she thought he was the most professional DJ she had ever worked with and was going to start recommending him to more of her clients.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Andrew · Married on 11/06/2016

What can we say… DJ Rey is absolutely THE BEST. From the 1st meeting with him, we knew he would be the DJ for us. Our wedding went off flawlessly, and we owe a huge part of that to the quality of service that Rey provided. He kept to the schedule, stuck to the music requests that we gave him, and kept the party going until the very last second. His expert selection of music for each aspect of the event is what made our wedding so amazing. He was extremely professional and his microphone presence was PERFECT. We have received so many compliments on his service, and hope to give his information to anyone that is planning on having a wedding/reception in the future. Rey also provides uplighting if you are interested, and he hooked our venue up beautifully. We are so thankful that DJ Rey was our DJ for the wedding night, and honestly would choose him 1000x again if given the chance. Thank you so much Rey!!! (Looking at you, pink dress lol)

Sent on 11/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Rey was absolutely wonderful and a huge highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Dj Rey was absolutely fantastic!!! My wedding celebration was a success do to the quality of services he provided and his professionalism. He is a great DJ and animator. He surpassed my expectations, he was prepared and provided everything we asked for. I would give him 10 stars but I can't. I would recommend him everyday! Thank you DJ Rey for making our day that much more special.

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • Luz434

Luz · Married on 10/30/2016

PRIMO! LOL
    DJ Rey was one of my favorite vendors to work with. He is in the right business!!! Top notch personality, funny, very accommodating and best of all did I say funny. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Between all of my annoying text messages, last minute changes/additions/subtractions, for being part of one of the best surprises at my wedding. I have no words for you. You set the tone for the evening and made such a big impact on our wedding day. We will definitely be repeat customers for sure. Oye Primo!!!!
    I just recently booked DJ Rey for my upcoming wedding, He is super professional, courteous and very responsive to all emails. The majority of our interaction has been through email and phone, and he has been very prompt in answering all of my questions. I cannot wait till wedding day when he has our friends and family dancing all night long!

Sent on 06/29/2015

DJ Rey's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear you are happy with my level of service thus far. I am also very excited for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and know it will be amazing! Thank you for choosing me to provide your entertainment.

Jolie · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Rey was awesome! He had no hesitation about meeting with us ahead of time to discuss our plans and needs, gave us plenty of excellent suggestions for music, and helped us create a timeline that worked for us. On the day of the wedding everything went off perfectly- he was on time and set up well in advance. Our ceremony music (my favorite part) was perfectly timed and matched more beautifully than I could have imagined. Throughout the night he kept everything on time and flowing smoothly. He also got everyone dancing and our guests raved about him. And he's a really nice, personable, fun guy! We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our big day.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Patrick · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Rey was great. He was extremely professional and provided a great time for the party. I can not recommend DJ Rey enough. If you have the option to select DJ Rey as your DJ, do so. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

If I could give DJ Rey higher than 5 stars I would! He was great throughout the process, from the initial correspondence and deposit until the last dance on my wedding day, DJ Rey was fantastic. We had a very split group as far as musical taste since half our guest were there from Puerto Rico, but that was no problem. He balanced the Latin and pop music, accommodating everyone. He played requests, got out on the floor during our group/line dances, and did a wonderful job engaging the group. I received several compliments from guest about him. I couldn't be happier with my choice to hire him. I would highly recommend DJ Rey/Latin Touch entertainment. And would/will hire him in the future should we ever through another Orlando party.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Erich · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Rey was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had great energy and knew how you read the crowd. DJ Rey was able to guide us with his experience and also worked with our other vendors to deliver an over the top experience.

With short notice DJ Rey worked with a third party to him to crush a drum, turntable duet.

Can't wait for the next big event that I can hire DJ REY. What a ROCKSTAR.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING UNFORGETTABLE.

Erich and Ashley Spires

Sent on 02/19/2017

Sandra · Married on 10/04/2016

Dj Rey was truly amazing ! He helped keep everything on time and in order during the reception! And believe me, you will need it! Your reception FLYS BY!
    Even my other vendors were complimenting him, saying he was a pleasure to work with.
    Bilingual for all the latinos as well!
    Thank you Dj Rey!
    You helped make our day special !

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jose · Married on 10/01/2016

The sound, Uplight illumination, MC and music are one of the most important parts of an event and I am SO HAPPY I did it with DJ Rey!
    We live in the Philippines so we comunicated by e-mail and text message constantly, we worked together for months, on the timeline of events and the selections of songs for the ceremony and hora loca.
    Rey was an incredible MC and everybody keep telling me "what a voice!"
    During the cocktail hour and the dinner the music played was in the right tone and volume, but when it was time to party... WE PARTY!!!! Rey became another friend of the party and it was indeed the best party ever!!!
    Thank you Rey!!!!! for creating so wonderful memories with us!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

I booked DJ Rey for my wedding a couple of months ago after I found him here on WeddingWire. He is so professional, very nice and has been excellent at responding to all my questions. He was also really accommodating when it came to meeting up and explaining everything to me. I'm really excited to have him as our DJ and I can tell that we're going to have a lot of fun at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Michell · Married on 09/17/2016

Will make sure to book DJ Rey again on my next occasion, he kept the party going and made everyone hype and everyone joined in.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • kaela

kaela · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Rey most definitely knows how to get the party started!! My new husband and I and all of our guests danced all night . He went above and beyond even before the wedding day . Definitely a wonderful choice and I would certainly reccomend him.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Paola · Married on 08/04/2016

I felt very confident about choosing DJ Rey based on all the great reviews he'd gotten and I was not proven wrong! Based on the questionnaire that he had us fill out, along with our emails, he got a really good understanding of what type of music and party we wanted. DJ Rey had us dancing all night long and created a great vibe with the uplighting (from amber lighting during dinner to partyou lighting during dancing). We had some last minute changes with songs (the day before the wedding) and he answered very promptly and was happy to oblige. I didn't have a Day-of-coordinator and he helped a lot with keeping everything running smoothly and on time!

Sent on 08/08/2016

DJ Rey's reply:

Hi Paola! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. I am delighted to hear how happy you were with everything. I had such a great time during your reception and am pleased you liked the lighting and decor as well. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/29/2016

I knew choosing a DJ was a tough decision, they get the party started and keep it going! DJ Rey was recommended to me by my wedding planner. It was hands down the best decision I made! I planned my wedding from Ohio, so we talked over the phone and emails. He was so friendly and made a point to involve my husband in the decisions about song and music choices. He gave us a questionnaire to fill out for different options such as if we wanted to do a bouquet toss, garter toss, etc... and what songs should go with each. It was a bit overwhelming, but he was so great in giving suggestions for song choices. He will even download songs if he does not already have them in his catalogue. My sister, who was married two weeks before me, also went with DJ Rey. He was so sweet for giving us a discount for both booking with him! Day of, DJ Rey was so fun, and his song choices were awesome! He did his job perfectly! Everyone at the reception did not want to go home, we all wanted to keep the party going! By far, he is the most affordable DJ in the area, and you cannot go wrong with booking him! Thank you DJ Rey for making our day a blast!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Y

Yanira · Married on 07/09/2016

Planning a destination wedding is hard and picking a DJ without physically being there is risky. Luckily for us DJ Rey was the best choice ever! From the moment he was there till the end of the wedding he did amazing. He had everyone on their feet for most if not all of the night. He was very engaging and without even us asking he even translated in Spanish which was great! I highly recommend him and I will really miss him! Lol! Looking forward to having a party in the future to find a reason to use him again!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kaley · Married on 06/16/2016

DJ Rey was the perfect choice for our wedding. We met with him at a coffee shop to discuss what we wanted our music to be and to discuss the atmosphere we wanted to create. He was very warm, friendly, helpful, and always available when we had any questions or changes. He played all of the music we loved. The cocktail and dinner hour was perfection and the music played during dancing was exactly what we wanted. We even had some guests throw off the scheduling and he was very flexible and made sure the bride and groom were okay with all the changes. I really appreciated his positive attitude and he really listened to what we wanted. It was perfect. I don't have any complaints. Thank you DJ Rey!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Theresa · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding was such a blast and had everyone on the dance floor for the entire night. DJ Luis with DJ Rey was fantastic from flexible meeting times, consistent correspondence, very reasonable rates and most of all, he made our vision a reality. We told him that we wanted our reception to feel like a party with everyone dancing; from the music to his interaction he had everyone out and stay on the dance floor. We still have friends conveying their enthusiasm about what a great time they had. He also did a beautiful job with the placement and use of pin lights and uplights! Thanks so much DJ Luis!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Y

Yari · Married on 06/04/2016

From the moment we had our first meeting with Rey we knew we were in good hands. He was always prompt and professional each time we contacted him, we even FaceTimed with our last minute worries. The day of the wedding, he was truly amazing. Not only did he keep us organized and on track, but he also adapted to the vibe of our guests and kept the party going! Our wedding was epic and I am confident that had we not had DJ Rey, the outcome would have been different.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Marcela

Marcela · Married on 05/29/2016

DJ Rey exceeded our expectations. As a smaller group of just 60 people, he was able to move the crowd and keep the entertainment flowing. We also had two live acts that he had to interact with and work into his own performance. He worked with those vendors independently and everything worked out perfectly. His set up was nice as well. Awesome! If you need a professional DJ at the center of your event, DJ Rey is your guy. We are so happy we choose him. Great communication the entire way and a flawless performance. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Tara · Married on 05/25/2016

Oh my gosh! What do I say about this amazing DJ?!?!?! If you are looking for the BEST DJ in the business look no further, DJ Rey is your guy! My husband and I were so thrilled to be able to book Rey for our post destination wedding cocktail party. First, I will say this DJ is a true professional and so easy to work it. We met with Rey about a month before our event to get to know him and so he could get to know us. During that meeting any concerns we had were certainly laid to rest. We had also ask that he shorten and edit a song for a first dance we had practiced and he had no problem getting that to us. We had also paid for up-lighting in our venue which DJ Rey provided, I must say that when I walked in our venue for the first time the night of our party I was totally blown away. The up-lighting totally made the room. Later in the evening when the party was really going the lighting change to match the music providing a really fun atmosphere. We had nothing but compliments from our guests on how great, fun and amazing the DJ was. I want to add that my event coordinator communicated with Rey multiple times prior to the event and he was always very fast to respond to her requests or questions, which was really important.
    Thank you Rey for providing an unforgettable experience for Eric and I and our guests!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Erica · Married on 05/22/2016

Excellent Service and great communication!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Rey was really good from the time we first contacted him. All of our friends gave us great comments about hiring him. He was very friendly and nice. He played our music selection and added his personal touch. We danced the whole night. We had a miscommunication and misunderstanding about how many hours for him to play and at first we got charge more than what we thought but once we cleared the misunderstanding, he got back to us and give us a refund. Not many people do that, so I consider him very professional for doing this. We really appreciated it!
    We asked him to do the "Hora Loca" which is a Latin tradition in weddings and he performed it amazingly. Our guests enjoyed the music and the reception a lot thanks to DJ Rey! Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 05/28/2016

DJ Rey's reply:

Thank you for your response Cynthia. Your feedback is very important to me and helps to make sure everyone receives the highest quality of entertainment and service. I am very happy to hear everyone had an amazing time during your wedding reception. I do apologize for any miscommunication in regards to the cocktail hour. My only intention was to enhance the experience for your guests and add an element to this portion of the evening. I would be more than happy to refund the $150 for the cocktail hour and provide anything else you need. I still hope your experience was great and would recommend us in the future. If there is anything else I can do help, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and congratulations! Best Wishes!

Drew · Married on 05/14/2016

Rey was absoutly amazing during the whole process of our wedding! He's was extremely professional and made the reception the exact type of party we wanted. We would highly
    recommend him to anyone!