DJ Rey Reviews

DJ Rey 3
DJ Rey 4
DJ Rey 5

Veronica · Married on 04/26/2018

Awesome Dj !!! Very easy to talk to, even with last minute changes ans request he was very flexible!!! Very professional and we loved how detailed he was regarding the questions he asked to make our wedding perfect!!Deserves 100% !!!!!

DJ Rey 6
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Maggie · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring DJ Rey was the best decision for our wedding! He was perfect ✅. Rey was super responsive and professional, his energy was so great. He was kind and so fun! We gave him a list of maybe 20 songs and just trusted that he would do well and that is exactly what he did. He played all of the best songs, both Latin and American and the night was sooo fun! The dance floor was packed and more people were dancing then I expected. It was great and I couldn’t have imagined it being better. He made all of our announcements in English and Spanish per our request and got people dancing for hours! Don’t hesitate to hire DJ Rey! He was the best!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Leysha · Married on 03/17/2018

I highly recommend DJ Rey for any event. He was the DJ at my brother's wedding and my family could not stop talking about how well he does his job. I hired DJ Rey for my wedding and he did not let us down. We had a blast! He is very energetic and very flexible. He is fluent in Spanish and English which worked perfectly for our wedding. He worked around our schedule. If you want your guests to talk about your wedding for years to come, please do your self a favor and hire him as your DJ.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Veronica · Married on 03/17/2018

Rey was absolutely amazing! From our first phone conversation, his professionalism came through all through the end of our wedding. His style is cool, fun, and very energetic. We (my husband and I) hired him because of his club-style way and our guests truly enjoyed the party atmosphere. I can't wait to have another event in Central Florida where a DJ is needed because he would be the first and only person I'd call. He's AWESOME!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Charles · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Rey was first class from start to finish. Very responsive with all communications. He was able to accommodate all our request from the smallest detail with no problem at all. He made sure our guest knew exactly what was going on at all times. DJ Rey did a fantastic job of making sure the wedding ran smoothly. The music was great, he was able to engage everyone, nobody was sitting down everyone was on the dance floor, from 3 years old to 93 years old it didn't matter he got them out to the dance floor. If you are looking for a DJ who truly cares about you and your wedding and doesn't view it as a job DJ Rey is by far the only option to choose. Words can't describe how amazing he was and we are very thankful he was apart of our wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/24/2018

We could not imagine our wedding day without DJ Rey. It was so important to us to have the crowd on the dance floor as much as possible and he made sure that happened. He knows how to read a crowd and will change the music up if something isn't working in the smoothest way possible. He met with us a couple of times prior to our wedding to ease our nerves and go over our preferences, as well as get to know us. He even helped us put together a fun first dance two days before our wedding without any hesitation! Thanks to him our first dance was a hit! One of the most fun weddings we have ever been to was a wedding where, what do you know, DJ Rey was the DJ! We knew that night, he had to be the one for ours. We chose to have him interact with the crowd and I think it made the night even more lively. He has a GREAT voice so I would by all means take advantage of it. There is always the option to select every song he plays and to not have him interact with the crowd but I wouldn't limit his talent. You pick the music you and your crowd like best and leave the rest to him. He is humble and will go the extra mile to make sure your wedding is the wedding that everyone talks about and says " Your DJ was seriously the best", just like ours. We truly don't have enough words to express how amazing he was. We hope we get to plan another party that he can DJ for us. Also, If you need uplighting look no further, he can do that too and trust me, he did great with that as well.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Molly · Married on 02/24/2018

We hired DJ Rey for our wedding in Marathon FL back in February. I was beyond excited to hear that he was willing to travel to do our wedding as we were not having luck finding a good DJ in the Marathon area. Rey exceeded my expectations! He kept the night going right on time and the music was perfect. My guests still talk about how awesome he was! My wedding coordinator also complemented saying that she has never seen a DJ emcee the night like he did and wished that he was local to Marathon to use for all her events! I highly recommend DJ Rey for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Yu Hsuan

Yu Hsuan · Married on 02/16/2018

DJ service was included in our venue package, and we were happy it was DJ Rey that we've got. After talking to us he had us fill out a very detailed form which made picking music really easy and organized. We were so busy that we didn't submit the form to him until few days before the wedding so I was worried that would have caused a problem; however, he surprised us with his superb service! On the day of from the guest arrival to us walking back from the aisle as husband and wife, everything was so perfect and seamless. We've all attended events or wedding that there is always some technical issue, sudden silence or broken stereo etc,but not our wedding. Everything was literally perfect. The reception was amazing too. My husband's family are latinos and dancing at wedding nonstop was expected, and everybody said DJ made it so hard to leave the dance floor, it was too fun! He is truly a professional and I assure you no regrets hiring him. Music seems like something people don't really pay attention to but it does matter as a whole. A pro like DJ Rey would make your wedding day not only perfect but concern free.

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/10/2018

Best dj ever!

Dj Rey was amazing!! So entertaining and great at reading the crowd! I have a mixed family consisting of latinos and Americans so I really needed someone who was going to play the latin music everyone knows and loves and the American classics and he did exactly that! He made all the announcements in English and Spanish, his voice is so radio sounding everyone was blown away. I'm still getting comments on both sides of my family saying how amazing DJ Rey was and how everyone wants him for future parties. He had the dance floor flooded all night, there was never an empty dance floor. I would hire DJ Rey a million times again, we loved him!

DJ Rey 7
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Hannah · Married on 01/28/2018

DJ Rey was absolutely incredible! I was able to make last minute song changes even on the day of the wedding no problem. My guests complemented how great they thought the music was and how much fun they had. Out of all my vendors Rey was absolutely our favorite. He was extremely easy to talk to, understanding and just overall a very happy and friendly person. Not only did he make our wedding amazing but at the end one of our groomsmen tripped on the staircase of the venue and fractured his ankle. I had no idea but Rey has been trained in assessing sports injuries and helped our groomsmen from causing additional damage as well as stayed with him/us until he could be taken to the hospital. He also went out of his way to Call and check in with him the next day to see how he was doing. DJ Rey is the only wedding DJ you should ever hire! He is absolutely the best! And Rey if you’re reading this THANK YOU 1000 times over!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Brandon · Married on 01/21/2018

DJ Rey was amazing. Very friendly and paid attention to detail on what my wife and I wanted. The wedding day went off without a hitch and our guests were dancing all night. Very professional and created a great vibe. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Stefanie · Married on 01/14/2018

DJ Rey is an absolute PRO. He was the PERFECT DJ for our wedding! From the ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner to the reception. Although, we live in Orlando, we got married in Savannah and I didn't trust any Dj but him. We are so thankful he was able to be there for us. I loved every song he played! Now when I hear these songs, I am reminded of the best night of my life. We met with Rey the month before the wedding to go over how we wanted our wedding to sound. He took our requests and created an incredible atmosphere! Our guests called it the best wedding they've ever been to. We pretty much had to kick people off the dance floor for our private last dance. I wish Rey was the DJ for every wedding/event because you're guaranteed a great time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Susie · Married on 12/30/2017

DJ Rey did a FABULOUS job providing music at our wedding reception. He was the DJ at a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid and knew I had to snag him for my own! He totally set the mood all night long- we didn't have enough room on the dance floor for everyone that he inspired to get up and move! We were able to hear all of the songs we wanted and he has an awesome personality on the mic! I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Rey! I highly recommend him and would love to see him at another event in the area!

Sent on 01/30/2018

katie · Married on 12/03/2017

DJ Rey did a spectacular job making our wedding day a success. He was an amazing and flexible communicator, adapting to requests and extra set up needs for an outdoor pre-ceremony musician. The sound for the open air ceremony was perfect. There was a flawless transition between the cocktail hour and reception. We only wish our reception was longer so everyone could keep enjoying the dance floor, thanks to DJ Rey. The floor was full - all the time!!! once we kicked off the dancing. Rey was personable, kind, funny, and completely sincere - without being over the top. We enjoyed a beautiful up-lighting package that helped make beautiful photos throughout the night. We were so glad we trusted him to make our reception so memorable and high energy - even with minimal crowd pumping. We highly recommend DJ Rey to anyone. Thank you so much, Rey!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Rey was AMAZING to work with! He was so professional! He was always easy to get a hold of and responded within the same day to any questions that I had. He made our wedding a party! He kept things moving and had our guests on the dance floor for the entire night! We are so grateful that we picked him to be our DJ!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Brian · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ Rey provided the best experience possible. He was very friendly took care of us throughout the night and had the crowd engaged with his music selection. Knowing he had everything under control at our wedding gave us piece of mind. So many people came up to us after our wedding reception with compliments about his great vibe and personality. If you want someone who is professional, easy going, great attitude, patient, that you can rely on making it a memorable night DJ REY is the man.. From Siobhan&Brian Wedding 11/18/17

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kay · Married on 11/12/2017

DJ Rey was excellent at my son's wedding! Very professional and personable. He kept the party going! Thank you so much for making the evening so much fun!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Pierina · Married on 11/12/2017

DJ Rey was amazing! We got so many compliments throughout the wedding and days after the wedding about how awesome DJ Rey was with the choice of music that kept everyone dancing all night, his excitement, and interaction with the guests was so much fun! Our favorite thing about him was his organization, how he made sure everything flowed and his quick responses during the planning process! We definitely recommend and will hire again for a big event! Thank you DJ Rey!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Alex · Married on 11/10/2017

DJ wasn’t phenomenal to work with! I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that they are looking for a DJ. Perfect mix of Professionalism and Showmanship! Kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long having a blast!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Rey was such an amazing DJ! He is very personable, super responsive with emails, texts, phone calls, and was SO MUCH FUN at our wedding! My husband is Dominican / Cuban so we wanted to make sure we had a good bi lingual DJ and Rey was amazing!! I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Rey!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Shane · Married on 09/24/2017

Dj Rey was BEYOND PHENOMENAL! Our first meeting started off with me kind of throwing him off guard. The first thing I said was that my biggest pep peeves with any DJ in any event are those that press play on a playlist and walk away. I also mentioned that mixing needs to work, gotta keep the groove going. And lastly I gave him a playlist for all the songs that should be played during our wedding. We had our guests gives us a song they want to hear.

With all of that said, I think I might have been 'that customer'. But when the reception started and for the first time I heard his announcer voice, I was sold! Didn't make a mistake on names, was up beat, was perfect for the game that we played to call tables to eat, and most of all his mixing was perfect!

I've gone to about 5 weddings before mine and Dj Rey was the first person to actually keep the entire room dancing. He knew how to read the crowd perfectly, when to switch songs and kept the party going. If I went up to him for a request, he knew exactly what to do and play the requested song.

I was very impressed and couldn't be more happy. The guests kept on coming up to me saying that the DJ was perfect and that they had the best time. I could keep complimenting Rey, but you get the point by now.

Hire this man! You will NOT be disappointed! Will definitely use him in the future!! And thanks again Rey for making our night memorable!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Rey was beyond amazing! He was able to create the atmosphere we envisioned at our wedding and kept everyone dancing all night long. Rey went above and beyond for us by cutting music for our special dances and played everything we requested. I would recommend him anyone for their special event!!!

DJ Rey 8
    DJ Rey 9
    DJ Rey 10
    DJ Rey 11
    Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2017

DJ Rey really helped make our wedding special. We planned our entire wedding from Scotland and were nervous about never having met any of our vendor and how it would all come together. DJ Rey kept in touch and always responded promptly to our and emails. We got married right after hurricane Irma and DJ Rey kept in touch through this process and reassured us that he would be there. On the day we felt really relaxed and DJ Rey kept us and our guests on our timeline and helped make all our announcements. He took on board any of our requests but also helped guide us on questions we had. We would highly recommend him as a DJ for your event.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mayara & Josh · Married on 09/09/2017

Rey was amazing! He was very responsive throughout the whole process, and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole thing. On the wedding day, he made sure everything was perfect, and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a worry free, and amazing DJ experience. Thanks again Rey for everything!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/05/2017

Stop your searching! Hands down the best DJ ever! So happy we chose him, our family and friends couldn't stop raving about him, he kept everyone hyped and on the dance floor all night, they loved him!! He's very attentive, professional, reliable, had a great personality, such a cool down to earth guy! He did everything to make our wedding day extra special. Would definitely recommend DJ Rey for your events. Thanks Dj Rey! You were awesome!!

Sent on 09/04/2017