DJ Rey Reviews

DJ Rey 6
DJ Rey 7

Loyda Ayala · Getting married on 12/05/2019

DJ Rey- Cannot ask for a better DJ

I hired DJ Rey for a company event that we have had for the past 5 years. We had several DJ and none where as dedicated, professional, open and honest like DJ Rey. From my first inquiry he sent me a quote. I asked for several limitations and music requirements due to the event being a company event and he graciously comply with all of them. He was on time and ready for the party hours before the party even started and helped with anything we asked him to say/ play. The company and attendees were so pleased with his service that we are booking him again this year. You will not be disappointed if you hire DJ Rey I can promise you that.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kathryn Kennedy · Married on 09/28/2019

Such a fun & nice DJ!!

DJ Rey is reliable, fun, super nice, & enthusiastic. He kept us and everyone at our wedding reception pumped up the whole night! He cares about what you want and you can trust that he will honor that with his music that he plays. Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Ana Carolina Fogaca · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ in town!!!

Couldn’t be happier to have hired DJ Rey for our wedding this past September! Throughout the whole process, DJ Rey was there guiding us every step of the way of how the event would go. He was attentive and detail oriented. He made sure to include the style of music that is near and dear to our hearts and that our guests would enjoy. He was professional and upbeat during our event! We had an AMAZING time. Can’t go wrong hiring DJ Rey! Thanks a bunch!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Paulette · Married on 06/08/2019

Flawless DJ for Bilingual Weddings

Rey was the one and only DJ we interviewed. After our first meeting, we knew he was the one that would keep our guests engaged and entertained! Our main goal for our reception was for guests to leave saying “That was a great party with a lot of energy!” His choice of music along with the amazing lighting he was able to provide ensured our guests were partying all throughout our reception. His ability to flow between English and Spanish was perfect for our wedding as we had family members who only spoke Spanish. His translation was done so effortlessly that we did not even notice the transitions between languages during the reception. Prior to the wedding day, he provided us with a survey that we were able to select our songs along with identify the genre of songs we wanted played the most and the least. Additionally, he was accommodating to any request we had. My father and I had planned a surprise father/daughter dance and wanted Rey to cut the music to make it seem like something had gone wrong between our slow dance and our surprise dance. He pulled it off PERFECTLY! We had so much fun during our reception that we did not want the night to end. If you’re looking for an engaging, entertaining, professional, and kind-hearted DJ, Rey is your guy! We are so thankful for having him on our wedding vendor dream team!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    DJ Rey 8

Christian Velazquez · Married on 05/03/2019

Rey was amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Rey was amazing, he definitely knows how's to win the crowd and make your special day amazing. Great transition into songs and is always smiling. Everybody at my wedding was saying that he was one of the best DJ's they have ever experienced at a wedding. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Cesar

Cesar Menchaca · Married on 04/12/2019

If you're looking for the best DJ... It's DJ Rey!

DJ Rey went above and beyond for us! Our wedding was a Jewish-Mexican wedding and he took the time and care to tailor every aspect of the celebration to our personal needs. His sincere dedication made for a beautiful ceremony and an extremely fun party! Most of our guests left saying that they hadn't danced so much in years! All thanks to DJ Rey! I can't wait to have him come back for our next celebration!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2019

You must have him for your wedding!

DJ Rey went above and beyond to make our wedding day super special and memorable!! None of our wedding guests could stay still and the dance floor was full all night!! Couldn't have asked for anyone better! I want to have another party just to hire him again!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • O

Oscar · Married on 01/04/2019

Great DJ!!

Rey did a great job accommodating our requests and did an excellent job creating the dance environment we wanted.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 01/04/2019

Had us dancing all night!

DJ Rey was a pleasure to work with! Not only does he know his music, but he's also incredibly professional! He was very thorough in finding out what music we wanted for our wedding day, and was an incredible MC! He knows how to set a party tone, and just really knows his stuff. We would totally recommend him to all!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/21/2018

He's the best!

There is no need to look any further. DJ Rey is the best! He knows his music and can cater to any kind of setting. He really listens to what you want and made the music planning process stress free.

The music was great at my wedding and everyone had a amazing time. Thank you so much Rey!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Adam Z · Married on 11/30/2018

Wouldn't have gone with anyone else

Rey was incredibly professional, responsive and really helped to make our wedding memorable. He helped us to stay on schedule for all of our reception events and did a wonderful job as the MC. He played a perfect selection of music and really set the tone for the entire event
    Everyone had a blast, we absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Samara · Married on 11/23/2018

DJ Rey was an amazing DJ and MC at our wedding! I highly highly highly recommend his services. Our guests took the time to tell us that he kept everyone on the dance floor and were pleased with the music choice- something for everyone! Of all our wedding day vendors, he was our favorite!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Amarylis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!

We had the best day ever & our DJ was a huge part of it !! DJ Rey was amazing !! Dancing and the party was a HUGE part of the success of our wedding it was one of the most important things to us and Rey did not disappoint!! Thank you so much for keeping the dance floor going and for giving us a great party !!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    DJ Rey 14
    DJ Rey 15

janil · Married on 11/01/2018

Best DJ ever!

We are so glad we hired DJ Rey for our wedding day. It was important for us to have a bilingual DJ at our wedding and Rey was able to provide that for us. After searching and asking around, our wedding planner and friend recommended DJ Rey. Neither one of them know each other and they both had the comments about Rey. So we thought lets give it a try. As soon as we had our first conversation with Rey, we knew he was the one for our special day. Rey worked with us so that we can stay within our budget and was quick to return an email or call. We needed a DJ that would make sure everyone was always on the dance floor and let me tell you Rey did just that. We provided a few must play songs, but he did the rest and did not disappoint. We had a mixture of old school/new generation music that everyone loved. The transitions between announcements and songs were smooth. We've been married for one month now and everyone still talks about how much fun they had at the wedding. If you need someone that will keep your crowd away from their chairs and on the dance floor, Rey is the way to go!.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Favorite vender choice of my wedding

Rey was amazing and had the party going all night. He knew exactly what music to play to keep eveyone dancing. I have had a crazy amount of compliments about how great the music and lighting was. Book Rey believe me you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Clugston · Married on 10/13/2018

Flexible & Professional

Willing to meet with us multiple times prior to wedding to prepare for plans.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mercedes · Married on 10/06/2018

Rey is Amazing! Talented and fun to work with!

Thank you DJ Rey for creating a magic evening to remember. Our Guest thought your MCing was AMAZING and loved all the special touches you did! We got so many compliments about the song choices. They even started dancing sooner than expected... they couldn't wait to get out there and dance. The music during dinner was outstanding, everyone was singing and laughing! Thank you so much! I am definitely recommending you to anyone else getting married or has a special event! You are fun, affordable, professional, and talented!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2018

Best part of our wedding!

Dj Rey was the best part of our wedding. Since day one he was very responsive to our picky needs. He had the whole party on their feet the entire time. He is such a sweet and professional man! We were so happy with our choice!!! I would choose him for more events to come!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

David · Married on 09/08/2018

If your looking for a DJ or MC that can help take your wedding to the next level, please look no further as DJ Ray is your guy!!! His performance at our wedding was impeccable and I am convinced he is among the best at what he does. As MC, he worked well with our coordinator to keep wedding protocols moving and on time. As a DJ, his energy and ability to read what music we liked kept people dancing all night. Many of my invites said they never been to a wedding where the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. He is a great entertainer and his equipment is top notch!!! It is with pleasure that I recommend Ray for any wedding. He is truly talented! if your hire Ray you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    DJ Rey 16

Angela · Married on 05/26/2018

If you are looking for the best DJ in Central Florida, or I'll even go, best DJ in Florida, look no further, DJ Rey is your guy! Over the last two years, we have attended a few weddings and no DJ can compare to DJ Rey. My fiancee and I wanted to wow our guest and throw the best wedding a.k.a "dance party" they have ever been to and we wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of DJ Rey. To this day, our friends and family come up to tell us how amazing the energy on the dance floor was and how they loved the music. In fact, two other couples that are engaged and attended our wedding have asked us for DJ Rey's information to make sure they're able to book him. Rey is quick to respond to your emails, will go out of his way to accommodate meetings, even last minute, and tailor the music to your liking (he was able to edit songs for our ceremony and first dance). He was very easy to work with. I'll reiterate, look no further, DJ Rey is your guy. Best decision we made. Thanks Rey!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

I could not be happier with my decision to book DJ Rey for my wedding! The one thing that my now husband and I cared about was that everyone had a good time and was up and dancing. DJ Rey did not miss a beat. He had everyone dancing the night away. He also looked to be enjoying himself as well and you could tell that he truly has a passion for what he does. I found it hard to decide on a DJ because it really sets the tone for the entire party and I wanted to make sure I was making a good choice. He was recommended to me from a friend who got married in Orlando and I was just hoping that he would be able to make the trip to Bonita Springs for our wedding. I was beyond thrilled when he said it wasn't a problem. He did a fantastic job and I can not thank him enough for making our day perfect! Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed if you book DJ Rey!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/26/2018

Awesome Dj !!! Very easy to talk to, even with last minute changes ans request he was very flexible!!! Very professional and we loved how detailed he was regarding the questions he asked to make our wedding perfect!!Deserves 100% !!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    DJ Rey 17

Maggie · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring DJ Rey was the best decision for our wedding! He was perfect ✅. Rey was super responsive and professional, his energy was so great. He was kind and so fun! We gave him a list of maybe 20 songs and just trusted that he would do well and that is exactly what he did. He played all of the best songs, both Latin and American and the night was sooo fun! The dance floor was packed and more people were dancing then I expected. It was great and I couldn’t have imagined it being better. He made all of our announcements in English and Spanish per our request and got people dancing for hours! Don’t hesitate to hire DJ Rey! He was the best!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Leysha · Married on 03/17/2018

I highly recommend DJ Rey for any event. He was the DJ at my brother's wedding and my family could not stop talking about how well he does his job. I hired DJ Rey for my wedding and he did not let us down. We had a blast! He is very energetic and very flexible. He is fluent in Spanish and English which worked perfectly for our wedding. He worked around our schedule. If you want your guests to talk about your wedding for years to come, please do your self a favor and hire him as your DJ.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Veronica · Married on 03/17/2018

Rey was absolutely amazing! From our first phone conversation, his professionalism came through all through the end of our wedding. His style is cool, fun, and very energetic. We (my husband and I) hired him because of his club-style way and our guests truly enjoyed the party atmosphere. I can't wait to have another event in Central Florida where a DJ is needed because he would be the first and only person I'd call. He's AWESOME!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018