DJ Rell Deez Reviews

DJ Rell Deez 2
DJ Rell Deez 3

Patrick · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ out there

Terrell was absolutely amazing. He was hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. He had everything we needed and more. I expected that he would play music and that’s about it. I couldn’t have been more wrong. While the bride and I were being pulled in 100 different directions he helped keep us in track with dances, speeches, and getting out of there. Audio during the ceremony was fantastic. He was a key factor to the success of our wedding and I highly recommend him for any function that needs a solid DJ. Great guy and very professional and polite to everyone he encounters.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    DJ Rell Deez 4

DJ Rell Deez's reply:

Thank you Patrick!!!! It was amazing working with you and your wife :). Amazing family and friends as well
  • · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ and More!

Terrell was such a pleasure to work with. I didn’t expect planning a wedding to be as taxing as it was, and as a result learned to REALLY appreciate his patience and ability to help out wherever needed. He ensured our Pastor could be heard in our outdoor wedding, and did an excellent job with sound during our ceremony. He assisted us with staying on schedule (another thing I didn’t think would be that hard, but it truly is a whirlwind) which really added to our wedding’s success. Another underestimated aspect of Terrell is his adaptiveness; a lot didn’t go according to plan but he kept the train on the tracks! Highly recommend him! Everyone had such a good time!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Drew Martin · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Service

Terrell was supportive, responsive, and flexible. He provided a great service and didn’t have the tendency to steal the show on our wedding day, like many DJs appear to do. Thanks for all the help!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Terrell!
    He was very professional! He made sure every song I wanted to hear was played. Went over the songs I had chosen to make sure I liked all the options. Was very organized and detailed. And even did a walkthrough of the facility with me. He made the DJ process very easy.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    DJ Rell Deez 5

Keasha · Married on 10/20/2018

He a good people. Whatever you ask himto do hr did it.

He is a good guy. We enjoy him. He kept the people on the floor.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Rell was amazing at our wedding on 8/18/18. The night flowed beautifully and he made sure everyone was happy. He made our night so special and I would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    DJ Rell Deez 6

Karina · Married on 08/04/2018

Terrell is a talented and professional individual. He was so flexible with my crazy requests. He kept the party going and was the perfect addition to our night!

Sent on 08/13/2018

DJ Rell Deez's reply:

Thank you Karina! I had an amazing time! Pics will be up soon!!

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2018

Terrell was an absolute pleasure to work with. He supplied the wedding, dinner, party music and performed the MC services. His professionalism and flexibility are the best.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/15/2018

In what is a long over-due review, DJ Rell Deez is amazing! Recommended to us by a friend who was incredibly pleased with his services provided at her own wedding, we couldn't have gotten any luckier than to have him at our event. Not only did he make himself available with short notice, but he was delightful to work with. Professional, great attitude, punctual and picked up on the vibe and energy of the event. This last point is probably one of the most important things as reading an audience can be tricky and maintaining a good energy throughout the duration of an event is so crucial to any celebration. We all know what it feels like at a wedding when everyone is enjoying the song and dancing up a storm, and then the DJ cuts to a different song and everyone leaves! You will not have that happen with DJ Rell Deez! You and you're special day will be in great hands with him!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Taren

Taren · Married on 03/24/2018

Terrell was absolutely wonderful for our wedding day!!! He was great about communicating, answering all my questions quickly, and even checking in with me when he hadn't heard from me in a while. He went above and beyond, arrived early, and thought about every detail. He was also super affordable. Great experience!

Sent on 04/02/2018

joanna · Married on 05/13/2017

Terrell was the DJ for my wedding and was amazing !!!! he played each song perfectly and announced each guest with a smile. he even stepped in when my wedding coordinator dropped the ball! he definitely made the day easier and we loved it!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017