DJ Reece, LLC Reviews

DJ Reece, LLC 2
  • B Joseph

B Joseph Bussie · Getting married on 10/23/2021

30th Bday Party

DJ Reece your service was excellent and you definitely worked with the constant changes and flow! I want to say thank you! My guest and I enjoyed the music and you kept the crowd pumped! Thanks bro! I hope you stay booked! But no to booked to where I can’t use you again lol! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Hall · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Reece is Amazing!

DJ Reece was amazing! He made my wedding as perfect as possible. Everything was awesome from the music my wedding party came into to how lit he had our guest during dance hour. Book him nowww!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Karen · Married on 04/06/2019

Mrs. Karen Kibler

DJ Reece was AMAZING!!!! ALL of our guest at our wedding, young and old enjoyed his music selections. He also tailored the selections to be not only what we requested, but he also incorporated songs that were similar to what we wanted. It’s like he read our minds and new what to do. He was essential in keeping the reception flowing and full of energy. I would DEFINITELY recommend him for ALL of your entertainment needs, speaking from my experience with him working as my DJ/MC/Monogram Provider/Uplighting Provider.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jeff Adjei · Married on 11/10/2018

The Life Of The Party

DJ Reece was the best. He made our wedding one that none of our guests will ever forget. With his talent and experience he can adapt to any scene that is going on. He is also an amazing Emcee. Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was due to DJ Reece. For the packages he offers, you get way more for the money so my wife and I are beyond thankful. We had the perfect mix of hip hop, r&b, gogo, and jazz. If you are looking for any event I beg you to look no further than DJ Reece. Trust me, you will be beyond pleased.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Devon · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Reece was fantastic! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Made the party a huge success

I can't say enough good things about DJ Reece. From our first conversation on the phone to the actual reception, he was so easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. I told him I wanted a party all night - and he delivered big time! Our dance floor wasn't even large enough to hold all the dancing guests. That's how good the music was. Even more importantly, he's an amazing MC and knows exactly how to keep the night moving along. Don't hesitate - hire DJ Reece!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • kyelli

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so glad I choose DJ Reece as our DJ for our wedding. He is very professional, responsive, organized and knows how to read a crowd. Our wedding guests loved the 90's music and so did I. DJ Reece was able to keep the festive mood all the way to end. I highly recommend him to anyone for entertainment needs.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

My wife and I were blown away by every aspect of working with DJ Reece. He was always extremely responsive, punctual, friendly, and followed the flow of our wedding at every step of the way. The dance floor was full all night. We definitely got way more than our money's worth and everyone would be lucky to have him at their wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Shayan · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Reece was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding DJ. We have absolutely no complaints, he has top of the line audio and lighting equipment, can play any type of music you want (we had a Latin/Persian wedding) and will be an incredible MC. DJ Reece killed it for us and made it into an unforgettable night for us and all of our guests. HIGHLY recommend you book DJ Reece, trust me you will not regret going with him!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Reese it the utmost professional DJ. His not only highly skilled and talented, but he really knows how to make your guests feel good and want to dance! His contribution to our event was essential. He not only provided great music, he also provided uplighting around the venue and spot light for the special occasion cake on display. The lighting created the perfect ambiance to the venue. You MUST hire DJ Reese for your entertainment needs. He's the best in DMV and without a doubt one of my best vendors!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Shennai · event on 06/15/2018

You were absolutely phenomenal! I received many many many compliments of how awesome of a DJ you are. Thank you for your service & professionalism. I will definitely be doing business with you again, and again, and again and AGAIN! Thank you so much for making this day even more special. EVERYONE including myself is looking forward to seeing you at Chris’ and I wedding in September!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful time. The music was AWESOME. I really appreciate everything you did. I will definitely use you again for another event.

Sent on 07/09/2018

PR · Married on 06/02/2018

June 2, 2018 @ The Sunset Room By Wolfgang Puck was our AMAZING Wedding Day! Folks are still asking us if we can do it all over again next year. We have heard over and over again from individuals that this was the BEST wedding they have every been to in their lives and a part of that was because of DJ Reece!

THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE. I cannot stress this enough if you are able to book DJ Reece (He is always booked) don't even THINK twice, as the phrase goes by nike, JUST DO IT! DJ Reece LITTTTTTT up our entire wedding day. Our guest are still talking about how he kept everyone on the dance floor, well once we finally had open dance. DJ Reece is just a Gem, amazing to work with. What I've been most impressed with is his business model's efficiency, professionalism as well as his poise. I'm a very detailed individual, very organized and structured and most mediocre people in business find it hard to meet my expectations, DJ Reece exceeded mine. His setup makes everything amazingly easy for you, if for any reason you have a problem with getting what you want musically related there has to be something wrong with you, DJ Reece has laid the blueprint all you have to do is follow it. He's extremely responsive, polite, easy going, down to earth, the list is endless. You will never feel like you have to worry about your wedding day. We bought the Diamond Package which included everything, you will feel like a star with this package. DJ Reece thank you for your perfection, you attention to detail, your time, you fun spirit, and most importantly for making our wedding day about US. You already know this will not be the last time we contract your services. We appreciate you, Jessica & PR Howard Jackson. You truly are our ONLY CHOICE!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    DJ Reece, LLC 3
    DJ Reece, LLC 4
  • jerzgrlnmd

Lane · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Reece is really the Only Choice! I heard about him on a wedding forum that I am in and I looked him up. His website is awesome and easy to navigate. He was prompt with pricing and I loved the cloud portal that he set us up with. It was so easy to add and remove songs. We had some extra pieces to our ceremony and reception and he got all of the cues. He had everyone at our daytime wedding (where allegedly people do not dance...yea sure lol) and everyone was on the dance floor. I hope to book him again for other events that may come about in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Laneesha · Married on 05/18/2018

Everything was perfect and ran smoothly.

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Charletta

Charletta · Married on 04/21/2018

The DJ is one of the most important vendors for your wedding day, and oh boy, did DJ Reece exceed our expectations. Highly recommend him if you want a lively interactive experience. The dance floor was packed all night from the young to the mature.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Reece was awesome! He stayed engaged with us throughout the entire process. He met all of our expectations. Our guests absolutely loved him!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/16/2018

Our only complaint was that in places in the venue the volume was a little excessive, but we never asked to have it turned down. So... no worries! We had an awesome wedding! Thanks for helping with that! The music was awesome people had a blast so thank you again so much. I also messed up on the first dance but that was again my fault.

You are awesome!

Sent on 03/20/2018

DJ Reece, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure celebrating with your family. The venue’s acoustics did make the sound a little bit louder than usual but I am glad we were able to work that out for you. Thank you again for the kind words and for choosing DJ Reece!

Kenya · Married on 03/02/2018

DJ Reece was awesome at my wedding! We danced the entire night. I will definitely hire him for future events!

Thanks Reece!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 02/25/2018

I don't have any words for how amazing this DJ is. Reece is brilliant at mixing. Everything mixed flawlessly. He played every single thing we requested, immediately. His planning portal is amazing- people can request songs and I made the plan for everything I wanted to hear. He would email me back immediately, within minutes, every single time I emailed him. He was the utmost professional, and had people on the dance floor all night long. He is also a great MC. You should absolutely hire him immediately. There isn't anyone else worth using.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Akailah · event on 02/21/2018

Music was amazing! DJ Reece was able to assess the crowd and play music that suited everyone's needs. It was LIT!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Brittany · event on 02/03/2018

Everything was great! This dj will keep you on your feet the whole night! You will not regret picking DJ Reece

Sent on 02/04/2018

AMil · event on 01/20/2018

DJ Reece hands down is one of the best DJ's out there. His dedication and passion for what he does is what makes him such an outstanding DJ. He played the videos with the music. He MC'd. He brought lighting. He is the constant professional.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rahul · event on 12/16/2017

Our company has been using DJ Reece for our Holiday Party for several years so I asked him to host my wife's surprise 40th birthday party. He was absolutely incredible and people danced from 8pm to 2am constantly. Everyone is still talking about how good the music was! Thank you DJ Reece!!!

Sent on 12/17/2017