DJ Reece, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Portia Q. Married on 05/15/2022

We partied all night long with DJ REECE!

We had the pleasure of having DJ Reece at our wedding and he was AMAZING! He kept the party going the entire night! He played music that made people of all ages get on the dance floor and enjoy themselves! DJ Reece was EXCELLENT and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for any event!
    Tiffany Married on 02/27/2022

I am beyond speechless!

Words can’t even express how amazing my wedding was because of this guy! He is the absolute best! If you’re looking to have the experience of a lifetime…..BOOK DJ REECE!
  • Tamika
    Tamika L. Married on 11/20/2021

Excellent DJ Services and Customer Service

DJ Reece did a wonderful job DJing my daughter's Sweet 16.
  • Patricia-Joy
    Patricia-Joy M. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Reece was absolutely amazing, and literally the best DJ ever. When I say he rocked the party!! My guests couldn’t stop raving about our DJ. His system was super easy to add requested songs on, and he also had multiple genres, top 40s etc. you could flip through and choose. He also was easy to reach whenever I wanted to ask him questions or go over some things. His MC skills were off the chain. We had a huge wedding party and a very particular entrance for myself and my husband. I sent him LONG emails describing which part of which song to play for all 10 couples and also directed him how to MC the bride and groom’s entrance. He didn’t skip a beat and executed to perfection. We also had a dance battle between the groom’s party, and the bridal party and he made it so fun. The dance battle with his MC skills were literally my favorite and most memorable part of the wedding. DJ Reece was also able to play cultural music for my family while they requested music on the spot. Our décor was beautiful but everyone said they had so much fun because of DJ REECE. He also invited us out to a lounge after our reception, where he was DJing that night. He shouted us out the whole night and made us feel very special. He is a very genuine person and wants to make sure your wedding day is flawless. We already told him that he is hired for any other future events we will have! If you want a spectacular night with someone who will keep your guests on the dance floor, look no further.
    Martinez W. Married on 10/30/2021

Absolutely amazing

DJ Reece kept our party going. Although our program ran late, he made up for it by shouting us out and making us feel special! All of my friends told me that he was a great DJ. He was so great that we did an after party at a lounge where he was mixing at. He didn't disappoint and he really made us feel like it was just me and my fiance. If you want a hip DJ look no further. His MC skills are on point to. We will be booking him for all out future events.
  • B Joseph
    B Joseph B. Married on 10/23/2021

30th Bday Party

DJ Reece your service was excellent and you definitely worked with the constant changes and flow! I want to say thank you! My guest and I enjoyed the music and you kept the crowd pumped! Thanks bro! I hope you stay booked! But no to booked to where I can’t use you again lol! Thanks again!
    Tracy T. Married on 10/22/2021

Best DJ ever!

DJ Reece was amazing at my wedding! The dance floor was never empty and my guests raved about him! I definitely recommend him for any event!
    Melissa B. Married on 08/28/2021

Dj reece was great!

Our small family Anniversary Celebration was a hit because of great food and DJ Reece's great music selection and crowd work. Thank you for a great time!
  • Justin
    Justin W. Married on 06/13/2020

Exceptional

DJ Reece is the best hands down!!! He had people partying all night at our wedding!! He is the best DJ I've ever heard. He is also the best MC I've ever heard. Trust me if you book with this guy you will not be dissapointed. He is worth every dime!
  • Marli
    Marli W. Married on 01/26/2020

DJ Reece had my wedding turned all the way up

After just a few phone calls, DJ Reece understood the vibe I was going for with my wedding. Yes it’s a wedding, but we turned it into the club! Definitely had the party going and people dancing.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan J. Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

DJ Reece is second to none! This man is truly amazing and really knows how to get the party started! DJ Reece is easy to work with and feels the crowd out perfectly. Thank you for bringing our wedding to life and putting on a amazing performance for my wedding! Keep up the great work!
  • Frances
    Frances Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing Night

DJ Reece was amazing... for my wedding day. He had a great selection of music and kept my family dancing till the end. My friends loved the music selections. He was a great MC, providing uplighting that made the room for the reception look great!! I would definitely recommend and HIRE again.
  • F
    Fatima G. Married on 09/07/2019

Greatest day of my life

Reece is AMAZING!!!!!!! He killed it!!! All 250+ guests stayed in the middle of the dance floor all night. He was actually so amazing that nobody wanted to leave! Best DJ EVER!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 08/24/2019

Best dj ever!

DJ Reece went above my expectations. Best DJ ever, hands down! My wedding was popping from beginning to end...people are still talking about my DJ!!! If you have not booked him for your next event, what are you waiting for!?!? The Only Choice, is the ONLY CHOICE...point, blank and Period!. Thank you DJ Reece
    Margo R. Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing job by DJ Reese. He is the best around.

Hands up in the air and wave em like you just don't care! DJ Reese is the best DJ I have ever heard in my life. I threw a 50th Birthday celebration for my husband and the entire night peoole were dancing. They danced when they walked in, while they were eating, and all over my house. It was a great party and everyone raved about the music. Could not have had this much fun without the great music. He knew exactly what to play. DJ Reese walked around to see how everyone was responding to the music like a social scientist. He really knows his craft. I highly recommend him. I just hope he's available when I need a DJ at my next party. Thanks DJ Reese!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Reece is Amazing!

DJ Reece was amazing! He made my wedding as perfect as possible. Everything was awesome from the music my wedding party came into to how lit he had our guest during dance hour. Book him nowww!!!
  • Tiffany
    Andrew P. Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend

We used DJ Reece for our wedding and we were very happy with our choice. We wanted our wedding to be a big dance party and DJ Reece delivered that for us. The dance floor was always full and our guests are still talking about how much they loved the music.
    Karen Married on 04/06/2019

Mrs. Karen Kibler

DJ Reece was AMAZING!!!! ALL of our guest at our wedding, young and old enjoyed his music selections. He also tailored the selections to be not only what we requested, but he also incorporated songs that were similar to what we wanted. It’s like he read our minds and new what to do. He was essential in keeping the reception flowing and full of energy. I would DEFINITELY recommend him for ALL of your entertainment needs, speaking from my experience with him working as my DJ/MC/Monogram Provider/Uplighting Provider.
    Jeff A. Married on 11/10/2018

The Life Of The Party

DJ Reece was the best. He made our wedding one that none of our guests will ever forget. With his talent and experience he can adapt to any scene that is going on. He is also an amazing Emcee. Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was due to DJ Reece. For the packages he offers, you get way more for the money so my wife and I are beyond thankful. We had the perfect mix of hip hop, r&b, gogo, and jazz. If you are looking for any event I beg you to look no further than DJ Reece. Trust me, you will be beyond pleased.
    Devon Married on 10/27/2018
    DJ Reece was fantastic! Would definitely recommend.
    Ashley Married on 10/27/2018

Made the party a huge success

I can't say enough good things about DJ Reece. From our first conversation on the phone to the actual reception, he was so easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. I told him I wanted a party all night - and he delivered big time! Our dance floor wasn't even large enough to hold all the dancing guests. That's how good the music was. Even more importantly, he's an amazing MC and knows exactly how to keep the night moving along. Don't hesitate - hire DJ Reece!
  • kyelli
    Kimberly Married on 10/06/2018
    I am so glad I choose DJ Reece as our DJ for our wedding. He is very professional, responsive, organized and knows how to read a crowd. Our wedding guests loved the 90's music and so did I. DJ Reece was able to keep the festive mood all the way to end. I highly recommend him to anyone for entertainment needs.
    Taylor Married on 09/29/2018
    My wife and I were blown away by every aspect of working with DJ Reece. He was always extremely responsive, punctual, friendly, and followed the flow of our wedding at every step of the way. The dance floor was full all night. We definitely got way more than our money's worth and everyone would be lucky to have him at their wedding.
    Shayan Married on 09/22/2018
    DJ Reece was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding DJ. We have absolutely no complaints, he has top of the line audio and lighting equipment, can play any type of music you want (we had a Latin/Persian wedding) and will be an incredible MC. DJ Reece killed it for us and made it into an unforgettable night for us and all of our guests. HIGHLY recommend you book DJ Reece, trust me you will not regret going with him!!!!
    Pamela Married on 08/12/2018
    DJ Reese it the utmost professional DJ. His not only highly skilled and talented, but he really knows how to make your guests feel good and want to dance! His contribution to our event was essential. He not only provided great music, he also provided uplighting around the venue and spot light for the special occasion cake on display. The lighting created the perfect ambiance to the venue. You MUST hire DJ Reese for your entertainment needs. He's the best in DMV and without a doubt one of my best vendors!