DJ Reece, LLC Reviews

DJ Reece, LLC 1
DJ Reece, LLC 2

Jeff Adjei · Married on 11/10/2018

The Life Of The Party

DJ Reece was the best. He made our wedding one that none of our guests will ever forget. With his talent and experience he can adapt to any scene that is going on. He is also an amazing Emcee. Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was due to DJ Reece. For the packages he offers, you get way more for the money so my wife and I are beyond thankful. We had the perfect mix of hip hop, r&b, gogo, and jazz. If you are looking for any event I beg you to look no further than DJ Reece. Trust me, you will be beyond pleased.

Devon · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Reece was fantastic! Would definitely recommend.

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Made the party a huge success

I can't say enough good things about DJ Reece. From our first conversation on the phone to the actual reception, he was so easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. I told him I wanted a party all night - and he delivered big time! Our dance floor wasn't even large enough to hold all the dancing guests. That's how good the music was. Even more importantly, he's an amazing MC and knows exactly how to keep the night moving along. Don't hesitate - hire DJ Reece!

• kyelli

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so glad I choose DJ Reece as our DJ for our wedding. He is very professional, responsive, organized and knows how to read a crowd. Our wedding guests loved the 90's music and so did I. DJ Reece was able to keep the festive mood all the way to end. I highly recommend him to anyone for entertainment needs.

Shayan · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Reece was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding DJ. We have absolutely no complaints, he has top of the line audio and lighting equipment, can play any type of music you want (we had a Latin/Persian wedding) and will be an incredible MC. DJ Reece killed it for us and made it into an unforgettable night for us and all of our guests. HIGHLY recommend you book DJ Reece, trust me you will not regret going with him!!!!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Reese it the utmost professional DJ. His not only highly skilled and talented, but he really knows how to make your guests feel good and want to dance! His contribution to our event was essential. He not only provided great music, he also provided uplighting around the venue and spot light for the special occasion cake on display. The lighting created the perfect ambiance to the venue. You MUST hire DJ Reese for your entertainment needs. He's the best in DMV and without a doubt one of my best vendors!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful time. The music was AWESOME. I really appreciate everything you did. I will definitely use you again for another event.

PR · Married on 06/02/2018

June 2, 2018 @ The Sunset Room By Wolfgang Puck was our AMAZING Wedding Day! Folks are still asking us if we can do it all over again next year. We have heard over and over again from individuals that this was the BEST wedding they have every been to in their lives and a part of that was because of DJ Reece!

THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE, THE ONLY CHOICE. I cannot stress this enough if you are able to book DJ Reece (He is always booked) don't even THINK twice, as the phrase goes by nike, JUST DO IT! DJ Reece LITTTTTTT up our entire wedding day. Our guest are still talking about how he kept everyone on the dance floor, well once we finally had open dance. DJ Reece is just a Gem, amazing to work with. What I've been most impressed with is his business model's efficiency, professionalism as well as his poise. I'm a very detailed individual, very organized and structured and most mediocre people in business find it hard to meet my expectations, DJ Reece exceeded mine. His setup makes everything amazingly easy for you, if for any reason you have a problem with getting what you want musically related there has to be something wrong with you, DJ Reece has laid the blueprint all you have to do is follow it. He's extremely responsive, polite, easy going, down to earth, the list is endless. You will never feel like you have to worry about your wedding day. We bought the Diamond Package which included everything, you will feel like a star with this package. DJ Reece thank you for your perfection, you attention to detail, your time, you fun spirit, and most importantly for making our wedding day about US. You already know this will not be the last time we contract your services. We appreciate you, Jessica & PR Howard Jackson. You truly are our ONLY CHOICE!

DJ Reece, LLC 3
    DJ Reece, LLC 4
  • jerzgrlnmd

Lane · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Reece is really the Only Choice! I heard about him on a wedding forum that I am in and I looked him up. His website is awesome and easy to navigate. He was prompt with pricing and I loved the cloud portal that he set us up with. It was so easy to add and remove songs. We had some extra pieces to our ceremony and reception and he got all of the cues. He had everyone at our daytime wedding (where allegedly people do not dance...yea sure lol) and everyone was on the dance floor. I hope to book him again for other events that may come about in the future.

Laneesha · Married on 05/18/2018

Everything was perfect and ran smoothly.

• Charletta

Charletta · Married on 04/21/2018

The DJ is one of the most important vendors for your wedding day, and oh boy, did DJ Reece exceed our expectations. Highly recommend him if you want a lively interactive experience. The dance floor was packed all night from the young to the mature.

Cynthia · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Reece was awesome! He stayed engaged with us throughout the entire process. He met all of our expectations. Our guests absolutely loved him!

Jackie · Married on 03/16/2018

Our only complaint was that in places in the venue the volume was a little excessive, but we never asked to have it turned down. So... no worries! We had an awesome wedding! Thanks for helping with that! The music was awesome people had a blast so thank you again so much. I also messed up on the first dance but that was again my fault.

You are awesome!

Sent on 03/20/2018

DJ Reece, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure celebrating with your family. The venue’s acoustics did make the sound a little bit louder than usual but I am glad we were able to work that out for you. Thank you again for the kind words and for choosing DJ Reece!

Kenya · Married on 03/02/2018

DJ Reece was awesome at my wedding! We danced the entire night. I will definitely hire him for future events!

Thanks Reece!!!

Rebecca · Married on 02/25/2018

I don't have any words for how amazing this DJ is. Reece is brilliant at mixing. Everything mixed flawlessly. He played every single thing we requested, immediately. His planning portal is amazing- people can request songs and I made the plan for everything I wanted to hear. He would email me back immediately, within minutes, every single time I emailed him. He was the utmost professional, and had people on the dance floor all night long. He is also a great MC. You should absolutely hire him immediately. There isn't anyone else worth using.

Erica · Married on 11/05/2017

DJ REECE was amazing! My guests are still talking about him. He literally had my guests on the dance floor since they entered the reception space. They were on the dance floor while the venue staff was serving dinner
    :-) He is very talented, knows his music and you can tell he practices his craft. His mixing and blending is A++!

He is also an awesome MC so you get 2 for 1. This is a bonus because all good DJ's aren't good MC's (although they think they) He kept the flow of the reception going and made sure his energy matched the energy of the room (which was high!)

He is also very professional as he played music until his contract was up. If there are people left in the building, he is going to play music for them. He was still playing when me and my husband left the reception as we had guests that were still straggling and dancing. :-)

We appreciate him so much because he is one of the main reasons our wedding will be an experience that we and our guests will never forget.

Candace · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely no complaints. Reece was awesome! He did a great job at reading the crowd and everyone had a blast! He was professional, friendly, and very accommodating. Our ceremony music and microphone situation was a big stress point for me and Reece made sure it was perfect. Not only that, but he even helped me and my husband surprise my mother in law during the mother/son dance by allowing the groom's father to sing. It had everyone in tears. We absolutely will be recommending him to others! THANK YOU!

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

DJ REECE was amazing as always! I've hired him for a birthday party that I had a few years ago and knew when I got married, there could be no one else to provide music for my big day other than him! He kept the party flowing all night and all of my guests loved him! He provided uplighting and the monogram for our reception and it was beautiful! It totally set the tone for the room. My husband was impressed and it takes a lot to make that happen! I will never hire another DJ aside from him!

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

My guests all had an amazing time! Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Reece was the ABSOLUTE BEST! As I got closer to the end of my wedding planning, I realized that my wedding reception being a party was all dependent on the DJ doing a great job. DJ Reece exceeded my expectations!!!! He was a great with the crowd in terms of MC'ing. His music selection was awesome and he kept the crowd on the floor ALL NIGHT! I highly recommend him. He also did a great job putting together the mix for my first dance. I am literally thinking up party ideas just to have him DJ again for me. Also, another couple at my wedding getting married soon said they will be using him as their DJ :).

• Krystle & Deonte

Krystle & Deonte · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you for making this one of the best nights in our lives. DJ Reece is professional, timely and plays the best music!!!

Janine · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Reece was absolutely amazing!!! Both my husband and I are music buffs and work with DJs for a living. Of the hundreds of DJs that we know we selected DJ Reece and he didn't disappoint! My husband and I literally changed our music selection a thousand times!!! I literally changed the song that we were going to be introduced to the night before the wedding... DJ Reece was SO accommodating!!! We hired Reece for the reception but we ended up needing a DJ at the last minute for the wedding and he stepped right in and made it happen.

My reception was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone talked about how much fun that they had. Everyone was dancing the entire night my husband and myself included. We were partying so much that my husband and I didn't even take the time to eat. The party was so dope that even my super religious guest that I thought would be long gone once the music started... stayed until the end!

We had guests from age 1 to 92 and DJ Reece managed to make the party enjoyable for everyone!!!

Oh and his lighting packages absolutely worth it!!! His lighting completely changed the feel of the venue and he worked hard to compliment our decor.

I could go on all day about how awesome DJ Reece was!!! I will say this one last thing... My guests are still talking about him and how fun our reception was, so much so that one of my friends hired DJ Reece for their own wedding.

Kyra · Married on 08/05/2017

Will definitely hire again. From the lighting to the set up for both the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception the transition was flawless. Everyone was dancing the entire night.

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

DJ Reeece had our reception jumping from beginning to end!! He was a great DJ and emcee. He also kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and we felt comforted knowing he was aware of what type of party we wanted. We requested two reception environments based on our guests, and he was able to make the transition seamlessly. We highly recommend him! You will not regret it! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was!