6 Reviews for DJ Projekt:3D

Microphones (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
6 DJ Projekt:3D Reviews

She went above and beyond just a wedding DJ and acted almost like a wedding planner herself. The music was perfect and her set up is beautiful!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lucy was great! She was very flexible about meeting before the wedding to make a plan for set up and song and music type choice. She was set up and ready to go the day of the wedding for the ceremony and reception while we were all getting ready! Her personality is a plus as she is so fun to have as a DJ. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation

They made my wedding night unforgettable! They did an amazing job making sure my guests were happy as well and playing off my suggestion list.

Profile Picture Tory, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don and Lucy are fantastic! I credit the success of my reception to them, the music kept the dance floor full and the uplighting really added to my decorations! Not to mention their upbeat attitudes, you can really tell they care and want to make your day great! I reccomend them to anyone I know that has an upcoming event.

Profile Picture courtney, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Great price and great people! Couldn't have asked for much more

Profile Picture Miranda , 7/16/11, 1 Review