DJ Projekt:3D Reviews

DJ Projekt:3D View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    Jessie Married on 07/15/2017
    Words cannot express how much I loved working with Lucy and DJ Projekt:3D!! Her professionalism and flexibility, along with her dedication and passion for what she does, made my experience with her incredible! I was thrilled with how the lighting and the music playlist we created transformed my reception into exactly what I wanted. From the beginning, she was super friendly and eagerly listened to my vision and did an amazing job making my dreams come to life! The single most important and valuable vendor I had at my wedding was DJ Projekt:3D. I am also incredibly proud to say that I now consider Lucy a dear friend! If you are looking for a DJ, please PLEASE book with these guys! I promise you will not regret it!
    Haley Married on 05/27/2017
    She went above and beyond just a wedding DJ and acted almost like a wedding planner herself. The music was perfect and her set up is beautiful!
    Alexis Married on 12/31/2016
    Lucy was great! She was very flexible about meeting before the wedding to make a plan for set up and song and music type choice. She was set up and ready to go the day of the wedding for the ceremony and reception while we were all getting ready! Her personality is a plus as she is so fun to have as a DJ. Highly recommended!
    Tory Married on 08/06/2016
    They made my wedding night unforgettable! They did an amazing job making sure my guests were happy as well and playing off my suggestion list.
    Courtney Married on 06/06/2015
    Don and Lucy are fantastic! I credit the success of my reception to them, the music kept the dance floor full and the uplighting really added to my decorations! Not to mention their upbeat attitudes, you can really tell they care and want to make your day great! I reccomend them to anyone I know that has an upcoming event.
    Miranda Married on 07/16/2011
    Great price and great people! Couldn't have asked for much more
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 06/24/2018
    Lucy was an amazing DJ for our Loveland, Colorado wedding reception.

We were wondering how we could book a DJ who was based out of Nebraska, but it was SO easy! We FaceTimed before we signed the contract so we could get a feel of who she was and what she was about and we FaceTimed about a week or so before the reception to make sure we were all on the same page.

She was organized, extremely responsive, and a joy to work with. She accommodated all of our song requests and made sure that we stayed on time. Her husband ran most of the announcements/coordination on the day of but it went really smoothly.

DJ Projekt:3D's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for choosing us to DJ your wedding.It means a world to us that you chose us even though we did have to travel. Thank you for giving us the privilege to provide sound and announcing for your big day! and thank you for this wonderful review!