DJ Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cory L. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome Job Fred Green!

Fred Green was absolutely amazing! he did such a great job, definitely would recommend him. 10/10

DJ Productions's reply:

Hi Cory, glad to hear you were please with our services! Wish you and Emmett the best! and thank you for entrusting DJ Production for your special day. Fred Green
  • Robert
    Robert Married on 09/04/2021

Great quality flexibility and service

Fred absolutely made it work some inclement weather came in and he still made it work for us was very easy to work with made sure things were just how we wanted just an all around highlight in our wedding planning

DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Robert & Taylor for allowing me to be a part of your Wedding Ceremony & Reception at the Blessing Barn in Lafayette IN. Yes, we overcame inclement weather celebrating a fun evening with music, and alot of great karaoke talent! Thanks again DJ Fred Green
    Ryan C. Married on 04/17/2021

Perfect. Lively. Fun. Vibing.

Fred did a great job with everything. Everything was perfect.

DJ Productions's reply:

Ryan, It was a very nice and vibing wedding ceremony & reception at the Gathering Barn. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Fred Green
    Anne M. Married on 04/17/2021

100% Recommend DJ Productions

Working with Fred was awesome, he helped me feel like I didn’t need to stress on my wedding day. He was extremely flexible and helpful the entire process. Because of Covid we had to move the wedding back and he was able to work with us and was completely understanding. When it was time for the wedding we met and he asked me very good questions that helped the day go smoothly. He also personalized everything to how we wanted the day to flow. We thank you Fred for everything you did to make our day perfect!

DJ Productions's reply:

Hi Anne Marie, I wanted to reach out and Thank you and Ryan for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. It was a pleasure work, plan, and celebrate you, family and friends! They all were very cool to hang out and party with! Thank you for chosing DJ Productions and taking the time to send a great review!
    Fred Green
    Danielle Married on 04/03/2021

Best. Party. Ever.

From the flow of the ceremony to the grand entrance to the party on the dance floor... Fred was AMAZING. He was so flexible when the schedule of my reception changed last minute. He made it flow so seamlessly that no one even know it wasn’t the original plan. And let me tell you there was not one single moment someone WASNT on the dance floor. He kept the party hype and kept our guest out on the dance floor. I couldn’t recommend him enough! And he was the nicest person to work with. So kind and flexible. We LOVED Fred. We received lots of compliments on our DJ. If you’re looking for a DJ look no further.

DJ Productions's reply:

Danielle, It was a pleasure to be part of your and Kyles wedding ceremony and reception, at the Venue on Three! Your family and guest were fun to party and hang out with! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit an awesome review! Thank you again for choosing and entrusting DJ Productions! Wishing both the best! Fred Green
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 09/26/2020

Exceeded Expectations

Fred is AMAAAAZING! He listened to our thoughts and also gave his professional opinion when we found ourselves stumped. He has a great personality and it’s perfect for entertaining guests and getting them up and active. The platinum package is worth it and I definitely recommend. All in all, we’re so glad Fred took control of the night and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience or DJ. He is worth it.

DJ Productions's reply:

Amanda & Matthew, It was an amazing and fun wedding reception. It was a pleasure to see you both master the newlywed game. Thank you again for choosing DJ Productions and for taking the time to send this awesome review!
    Kierstan W. Married on 09/12/2020

Taylor Wedding

Fredrick was awesome he made sure that our day was everything we wanted and more!

DJ Productions's reply:

It was awesome meeting and celebrating with you and Zachary on your special day! Thank you for the great review and choosing DJ Productions!
  • Patti
    Patti Q. Married on 08/08/2020

Dj productions Fred Green

Fred Green Dj productions was an awesome dj for our wedding ceremony and our reception. Fred had our dance floor happy and the guest was out there celebrating with us. Fred called us to make sure he jad everything right for our special day. He had it all down and in order for our day

DJ Productions's reply:

Patti, it was great working, planning a creatively unique fun evening with you and Tony. Especially the customized 3 phase grand entrance and cake smash! which was a great COVID alternative to the money dance. Thank you again for choosing DJ Productions! DJ Fred
  • Margie
    Margie W. Married on 08/07/2020

Necessary addition to any event!

DJ Diamond Productions was very responsive and professional to work with. Fred arrived on time for set up, was very professional and personable, and played music we requested ahead of time along with requests from our guests. He agreed to stay an hour later at the last minute too! He had a good feel for when to turn the music up a notch and kept the party flowing. I highly recommend Fred and look forward to working with him again in the future as I am an event planner.

DJ Productions's reply:

It was very nice to meet and celebrate with you, Mark, and your special guest. It was a fun evening! I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a great review and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing DJ Productions. Fred Green
    Samantha E. Married on 07/25/2020

Awesome and Flexible DJ!

Working with Fred Green was a fantastic experience! From a phone consultation prior to our reception and dealing with a lot of last minute schedule changes due to a hot day, Fred was knowledgable and extended a lot of grace. Very grateful for everything he did to help make our reception so special!

DJ Productions's reply:

Samantha is was pleasure to navigate through all of the last minute schedule changes required to arrive at the final destination for your special wedding reception! Thank you and Adam again for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
  • Lakeesha
    Lakeesha T. Married on 07/12/2020

Must book dj fred!

DJ Fred was everything we needed and wanted in a Dj! I remember when my husband and I first met Fred, he was energetic and excited about getting to know us. He paid attention to the details of what we wanted for our wedding day. We had such a great time meeting with Fred that my fiance texted me "BOOK HIM" while we were still in the meeting. Afterward, I was convinced we were going to choose Fred despite the cost. We booked him before the day was over and we don't have any regrets! He was amazing on the day of and he set the tone for the reception causing our guests to have a great time. Not booking him would be a disservice to yourself!

Hey Keesha,
    It was a pleasure and an honor meeting and working with the both of you. Thank you for entrusting me to be apart of your plans and vision for your wedding day.
    It was an amazing unforgettable celebration!
    Thank you!
    DJ Fred
    Sam K. Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent DJ!

DJ Fred was so awesome throughout the whole wedding planning duration and during the wedding as well! He was extremely professional and was more than willing to accept a phone call whenever we needed to ask for help or advice. He has an extremely detailed wedding form that you fill out and he goes through it and makes sure everything looks good. He followed that wedding plan perfectly and I can truly say that having him as our DJ was definitely the best DJ related choice we could have made. Not to mention, he was always patient with my wife and I, even with our last minute adjustments to the plans. You will not regret choosing DJ productions as your DJ!

Hey Sam!
    Glad to be apart of your Big Day. It was a lot of fun coming up with creative ideas to make it a fun and unique evening!
    Wish you both the best, and thanks for the great review!
    DJ Fred
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent DJ for a Reasonable Price

DJ Fred was awesome and everyone at our wedding talked about what a fabulous job he did. He made sure our wedding reception was on schedule and played music to get guests excited to dance. My husband and I absolutely loved working with him. He was always happy to take a late night phone call, change a song last minute, or answer any questions we had over text. I would happily pick him again! He played for about 6 and a half hours and we paid about 600$. He also let us use his microphone equipment during the ceremony. He also sends you online forms so you can fill in your timeline/schedule, reception events, song choices, do not play songs, favorite songs, etc.

Hi Danielle,
    It was a lot of fun working, planning, and celebrating with the both of you! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to submit this great review.
    Much appreciated!
    Fred
    Thomas S. Married on 07/20/2019

Best dj ever

Fred is the most professional DJ i have had the pleasure to work with. He was sharp, organized, on task, and made our wedding reception flawless.

Thomas & Savannah,
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. It was very nice meeting, planning and celebrating with the both of you. Your family and friend were a lot of fun to hang out and party with! I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out a great review.
    Wishing you both the best life has to offer!
    Thank you!!
    Fred Green
    T Cochran Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional

Fred Green was very professional and knew what he was doing. We met with him about two weeks before our event and everything went off without any issues! He was very good with last minute changes as well!
    Tameca P. Married on 09/15/2017

10 Year Vow Renewal

Fred was very professional from beginning to end. He fulfilled all of our requests, went above and beyond, as well as kept my guest on their feet! Book him, you will not regret it!