DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

2 User Photos

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths 1
DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths 2

Logan · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing! I did not have anything together until the week before and they still made all my requests happen. Easy to get in contact with, very flexable the day of and even took requests on the spot when some of my older aunts and uncles wanted their favorites played. I would definitely recomend and use them again.

Sent on 08/11/2018
    DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths 3
    DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths 4

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Logan. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you and Andrew a wonderful life together and much happiness always!

Mary · Married on 06/01/2018

We used DJ Productions for my daughters wedding on June 1st, 2018 and they were fantastic! There was a great mix of music and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The announcements were great as well as was the photo booth. I like that my daughter received a flash drive of all of the photo booth pictures included in the cost, which was very reasonable. We spoke with the owner, Suzan on the phone and she was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating through the whole process. I would gladly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ and photo booth.

Bridgette · Married on 10/01/2017

Our DJ Tom, from DJ productions was amazing! The dance floor was packed, he took requests and played them immediately! He knew when to play slower music during dinner and when to turn on the dance songs, he was perfect with the timing for all of the entrances and bouquet toss, Gardner removal etc.

Sent on 10/03/2017

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Bridgette and Bob! It was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you. Tom and I thank you for choosing DJ Productions as your wedding entertainment company. We wish you two a wonderful life together as you start your new journey as husband and wife. Congratulations! - Suzan

kali · Married on 05/20/2017

They were amazing to work with. My family had an amazing time at our wedding! Thanks to these guys!

Sent on 11/22/2016

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Kali and David for choosing our DJ and Photo Booth services. It was nice getting to know you and we wish you both a wonderful life together!

George · Married on 01/21/2017

The DJ Productions are amazing! Thank you for an amazing job :)

Alexander · Married on 10/21/2016

Working with DJ Productions was both easy and enjoyable as they provided great services for us at our wedding. Meeting with Suzan and Tom for the first time was both fun and informative as you can see how prepared and professional they were right from the start. They gave us a simple questionnaire to find out the style of music we liked (which is everything) and really tried to make our experience a personal one. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect as they were as prepared and professional as they were at the meeting. Tom played great music at the perfect time and had the dance floor packed all night. We also ordered a photo booth from them which was a hit at the wedding. The technician at the booth was friendly and had a smile on his face throughout the night. They provided us with a lot of wacky props and a flash drive at the end of the night so we can relive the fun poses of the guests for a lifetime. We always felt that one of the most important things at a wedding is how good the music is, and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. Overall, we were overjoyed with how much fun we and the guests had all night and it was in part because of the great services provided by DJ Productions. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ productions was wonderful at our wedding and wonderful to work with, leading up to the big day. Suzan and Tom were very professional and have tons of experience. They were able to suggest songs when we didn't have one in mind. Everyone enjoyed the big day and the music was great.

Sent on 11/22/2016

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Emily! So happy you were pleased with DJ Productions. Congratulations to you both and all the best for a lifetime of happiness.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/20/2016

DJ Productions was a great choice for a photobooth!
    The open photobooth allowed a lot of people to jump in and take amazing pictures!

Got the USB with all the pictures at the end of the night!

Great pictures!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Felicia! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you and Michael all the best!

Terri · Married on 06/03/2016

Everything was fantastic! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2016

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Terri! It was really nice getting to know and work with you both and also great for Tom to see everyone again! Congratulations, again, and we wish you both a wonderful life together filled with many, many happy memories.

Marianne · Married on 04/24/2015

The DJ was very thorough in preparing in advance for our wedding. He asked us to fill out questionnaires indicating which types of music in general we wished to have played in addition to all the specific songs for each part of the reception. He also asked about songs, or types of music we did not wish to hear and everything we specified was done according to our wishes. He followed through with everything and I did not have to speak to him at all during our reception, because he had all of our information ahead of time.

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2014

Incredible service! My husband & I could not be happier! All our guests loved The photo booth & our attendant Tom was delightful :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Brittany. Tom thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you, as did I. It was a fantastic time! - Suzan

Marsha · Married on 08/15/2014

We had DJ Productions at our wedding in 2014 and couldn't be happier. Suzan was easy to work with over the phone and receptive to my ideas. Her husband, Tom, was the DJ at our wedding and their son headed our photo booth. Everything went smoothly thanks to them. We love our photo booth keepsake album! Thank you so much DJ Productions, we would recommend you to anyone looking for a quality DJ service!

Sent on 04/28/2016

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Marsha, for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure, for me, getting to know you and Jonathan during the planning process and DJ Tom and Photo Booth attendant Jon enjoyed entertaining you and your guests. We thank you, again, for choosing DJ Productions and we all wish you a wonderful life together.

Everything was great and they were on time and very professional. Would definitely use them again

Kaylei · Married on 01/11/2014

Everyone was very professional, went out of their way to help me and really listened to what I wanted.

Sent on 02/06/2014

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Kaylei, for the great review. It was our pleasure. As you know, it is very important to us that we pay attention to what our couples want. We're happy we were able to do so for you. Congratulations!

M · Married on 09/28/2013

DJ Productions was reasonably priced and they did an amazing job at my wedding! They listened to what we wanted and during the reception all of our guest were out on the dance floor having a great time! I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/06/2014

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you "M" for the fantastic review! As you know, our priority is making our couples happy by providing what they want. We so happy you had such a wonderful time!

DJ Productions was always there for me to answer questions. They were always very accommodating. Thank you so much for being there for me. Everyone had a blast at our wedding thanks to you!

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2013

Incredible service and really affordable. Suzan worked with me to find what worked best and DJ Tom was a hit at the reception (the right amount of goofy, fun and professional). They are such a fun group!

Sent on 07/02/2013

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, Brittany, for the review and for choosing DJ Productions. It was really great getting to know you and working with you. Thanks also for the "fun" compliment! DJ Tom had a blast entertaining everyone.

Michele · Married on 12/01/2012

We hired DJ Productions for a karaoke after-party at our wedding at MountainView Manor. Suzyn offered a good rate and was a pleasure to work with -- responsive, attentive to our requests and made me feel confident that they would rock it, and they definitely did. Tom handled the party, which proved the highlight of the wedding. We had an absolute blast. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/23/2013

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, Michele. It was our pleasure!

Rebekah · Married on 10/06/2012

Tom was wonderful! He worked very well with my photographer and was more than reasonable! I did not want the night to end. He was able to read the crowd and play what they liked :)

Sent on 10/09/2012

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Bekah! It was great working with you and Joe and it was our pleasure making sure everyone had a wonderful time!

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2011

Dj Productions was professional, easy to work with, and a great addition to our wedding. The perfect mix of music was played which catered to a wide age group and they had everyone out on the dance floor! Also, the snapshots they were able to get caught some moments that the photographer didnt and they were a great addition to our wedding photos and memories!

Sent on 11/15/2011

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Kelly. It was wonderful working with you and Daniel. Thanks also for allowing us to use the pics we took on our website. There were some really great shots taken!

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2010

Tom and Suzan were absolutely amazing!!! I had to do everything over the phone since I live in Florida and had my wedding reception in PA. Suzan was amazing over the phone. We also rented the LED up-lights that they offer and they looked great. She went out of her way to visit the venue and figure out how many we would need to create the effect I was looking for then she took pictures of all of the different color options and emailed them to me so I could figure out what color I wanted. Tom was awesome at the wedding...the music was great and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night which was exactly what I wanted. Everyone at the wedding was impressed with DJ Productions and everyone LOVED the TV Screens with the photos of the wedding on them. They also gave me a disc on our wedding night with all the photos they took all night which was so unexpected and appreciated. I would highly recommend working with them, they don't push you to do anything you don't want (no sleazy sales tactics) and they work with you every step of the way.

- Kelly & Keith

Sent on 11/18/2010

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Kelly and Keith for the amazing review! It wonderful getting to know you and work with you -- albeit long distance. It was a great wedding and your addition of the uplights was a great choice. Thanks, again!

cristin · Married on 04/10/2010

DJ Productions where the perfect fit for my wedding! they had the whole place up and dancing even befor dinner!! i could not ask for a better dj. they worked well with me to find out what kind of music i wanted at my wedding and played everything just how i asked for it price was great and the dj was awsome would use them again in the future!!!
    thank you Dj Production for making my wedding special!

Sent on 02/05/2011

DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks, Cristin. It was our pleasure! We are happy to have helped make your wedding everything you wanted it to be.

Patti · event on: 08/10/2013

Working with DJ Productions was a pleasure. Suzan was extremely helpful in planning our event and offering suggestions. On the day of the party, Tom and Brendan arrived early to advise best placement of photo booth equipment. Both gentlemen were very professional and flexible with timing the various ceremonies and dances. Photo booth was very entertaining and a hit with guests of all ages. Would highly recommend DJ Productions to anyone looking for quality service at a competitive price.

Helen · event on: 04/26/2014

DJ Priductions are the best! We will use them for all our family events.