DJ Pete Productions Reviews

48 Reviews for DJ Pete Productions

DJ Pete Productions 1
DJ Pete Productions 2

Genna · Married on 07/11/2015

I would recommend Peter Botelho to anyone ! peter and jonathan were amazing. we had a great time! music was spot on, cant wait to have another bash thy can dj

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Peter and John to provide the sound for our outdoor beach wedding in Newport, followed by cocktail hour and reception indoors. They also provided uplighting and a monogram that was designed by my father. We met initially with both of them, then dealt mostly with Peter for correspondence for the nitty gritty details closer to the wedding date. He was always prompt with responses. More than once, we had to change our meeting date/time due to our hectic schedules, but he was always very flexible and able to accommodate our needs. We very much appreciated his professionalism! On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a single thing. They had arrived and were already setting up hours beforehand. The sound was clear and crisp for the outdoor ceremony -- to too loud or soft, even with the wind whipping around the background. We were able to spend very little time on choosing music -- we just told Peter what type of music to play for the different portions of the evening, and he was able to take it from there. Peter and John had us dancing all night. We had so much fun and would recommend them without any reservation. Thank you so much for a job well done!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Alyson · Married on 06/05/2015

Incredible. Not one person said anything less than that.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/24/2015

Nothing but great things to say about these two, they were an awesome team and they even stood late and held sparklers for our sparkler send off because a lot of people had to leave early. Very professional and helpful they helped pick songs and gave me great ideas, I'd recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Peter and Mike were perfect. They hung with me while I was in serious lack of communication and they totally held my wedding party introductions and music throughout the entire day together. I cannot thank them enough for being a super special gigantic part of my day. Last-minute changes and songs not even picked until the day of, and they were flawless. You guys are awesome.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jack · Married on 12/31/2014

The most important thing to me and my wife at our wedding was music, and DJ Pete Producrions delivered 5 STAR SERVICE. The dance floor was packed.  He kept the dance floor packed all night long! Pete and Derek was very professional through the entire planning process and he was always willing to assist with anything. I found his online catalogue of music to be a great tool in the planning process.

If you want a dance party music and proffesional service this is your DJ!

Our friends and family won't stop talking about how great the DJ service and music was.

Thank you very much for all that you did.

Jack & Crystal

Sent on 01/17/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Pete and Jonathan were absolutely great for the wedding! They were professional, friendly, and completely flexible in everything that we asked them to do. They even allowed guests to not only request their favorite songs, but also had karaoke versions for them to sing along to with the words on a small screen. Any other music event I will even need will be with these guys! 10 Stars!!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • User4411951 · 2+ years ago

These guys were great!! While during the planning, they listened to what my husband and I were interested in and always responded quickly whenever I had any questions. At the wedding, all our music choices came together for the ceremony and reception! I had some off beat music choices for the ceremony and was a little bit worried that the songs weren't going to be good quality, but everything sounded great! They got the party going and had everyone dancing until the very end. You WANT these two for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Sianna · event on 07/12/2014

Pete and Jon were AWESOME! There's not much more I can say! They did everything I asked and even attempted to overwrite a song for me! They're great! And I will be more than happy to recommend them to anyone in need of DJ services! Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Ami · Married on 06/14/2014

If you're looking for a well rounded, professional super fun DJ... Look no further. Pete was awesomeeeee!! They responded to all my last minute emails promptly and soo sooo sooo organized. As a bride being pulled in millions of directions they know how to get the production rolling. Most importantly they take the time to know you so that it's what you want. Thank you guys for an amazing time.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jason · Married on 05/31/2014

I hired dj Pete for my wedding and I couldn't be happier. In the months leading up to the event he stayed in close contact and helped us select some music and organize a timeline for our wedding. During the wedding he did a great job playing music for all ages, he had everybody on the dance floor. Also the up lighting he provided looked amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend dj Pete to a friend.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Alison · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved Pete and his assistant Jon. My now-husband and I met with several DJs before we asked DJ Pete Productions to be part of our wedding - a couple with much higher price ranges on our venue's "preferred vendor" list, too - but Pete and Jon were head and shoulders above the rest. Very professional from planning to execution, and they did everything we asked. We didn't want a club scene - we wanted our guests to have a really good time, but keep it classy, and they picked up on that exactly with the right music for us, the right amount of talk/announcements, and just the right uplighting. The music for our outdoor ceremony was perfect, and they kept the reception going strong until midnight. The karoake machine was great, too! Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/10/2014

kaylee · Married on 02/22/2014

The service this DJ provided was amazing! He is super friendly and had all the music that I requested from dance to country. The lighting he provided made the venue that much better! I couldn't have asked for anything better :) I will use them for EVERY event I have

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/20/2013

My wife and couldn't be happier with the service that both DJ Pete and his MC Derek provided. Their sound equipment sounded excellent, including both the outdoor microphone setup and indoor dance floor setup. Their gorgeous uplighting created a wonderful glow and ambiance that our guests commented on throughout the night. Beyond their equipment, the MC Derek was absolutely incredible. I can barely describe in words how helpful he was during our wedding. He made sure everything ran smoothly as can be and regularly extended his help well beyond what we paid for. He did everything from assisting at our buffet table to bringing us a bottle of much-needed water after a long picture session outside. I absolutely recommend DJ Pete Productions and Derek to anyone considering hiring them at their wedding or other event. I guarantee they will ensure your night is magical and that everything runs as smooth as butter.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

Thank you so much you both did a great job! We will recommend you to anyone we know needing a DJ.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Derek was extremely professional and flexible in our programming and package for our wedding. We had a band as well as a DJ and he did a great job of organizing and helping the evening flow. We could not have been happier with his assistance on our special day. His prices/fees are extremely reasonable. We can definitely say we got more than we paid for, and it was money well spent! We would definitely recommend him for your events!!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/31/2012

Dj Pete was wonderfull, we loved the music selection, and everyone had a blast.. We will be doing more business with DJ Pete again in the future.. Ty ty ty

Sent on 11/05/2012

DJ Pete played great music all night. He was very reasonable and included uplighting in our package. The MC did a fantastic job as well. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Maria · Married on 09/10/2011

Pete and his assistant were great. They did everything I asked them to do, they were willing to travel by ferry, they were very professional and reasonable. They even downloaded the special music i wanted for my wedding March. They were very prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. I was very pleased with DJs N style

Sent on 09/23/2011

Kevin · Married on 07/27/2013

Very accommodating, especially with some spur of the moment changes mid-wedding. Very personable, and friendly. Went above and beyond with helping many aspects of the wedding to run smoothly.

Sent on 08/18/2013

shawna · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything went very smoothly and he played all the music that I had asked for. Great job!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Bill · event on 05/17/2013

I have been to several Boxing Events @ Twin River Casino each time I was there DJ Pete was there for the event it was a Great Experience, Great DJ. Nice Equipment & Great Sound and a all around Good Time, Thanks DJ Pete...

Sent on 12/04/2013

Arnold · Married on 09/16/2017

3.8
      3.5

We hired them for our wedding reception. They did a great job and would recommend them without question

Sent on 11/06/2017