44 Reviews for DJ Pete Productions

Microphones (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
42 DJ Pete Productions Reviews

DJ Pete did an absolutely incredible job and made our wedding day even more perfect! The online playlist you can build is so helpful and he was really great about playing the music we wanted (a mix of things to keep people of all ages on the dance floor!). He was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns and very accommodating. His setup and lighting is great and the MC he brings with him is just as fun and professional. Pete is very laid back and made the entire process of planning the layout of the reception so easy. The cost was also extremely reasonable! Would definitely recommend DJ for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

PETE AND HIS CREW HAVE THE UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM A BRIDE COULD ASK FOR, ON TIME, ACCOMADATEING AND VERY AFFORDABLE PACKAGES. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY BRIDE THAT WANTS A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING WITH DANCE FLOOR ALWAYS FULL. THANK YOU AGAIN DJPETEPRODUTIONS.
ESMERALDA AND GUALTER SOUSA - JULY 15 2017

Profile Picture Esmeralda , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pete Productions was super reasonable in price, very accommodating when it came to our unique venue and playlist, and had amazing up lighting. I highly recommend! They had us dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything was flawless from beginning to end. The guests loved the music. Wouldn't change a thing about my dj service! Book them!

Profile Picture ashley, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Everything was exactly what we wanted and so easy to work with throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Erik, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Peter is as professional and accommodating as it gets! He has a very easy to use online website that makes it super easy to keep track of what songs for different parts of the reception. You won't be disappointed if you pick Pete, but you will be if you pick someone else!

Thanks Pete!
-Mike & Monica

Profile Picture Michael , 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Mike did a nice job for us at our wedding! Pete's professionalism really stood out, which helped us feel comfortable in hiring him for our big day. We also received some compliments afterwards on our choice in DJ and MC, so I am glad that this could help generate new clients for this business.

Profile Picture Filipe, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Peter was the first and only DJ we met with for our wedding. We knew right away we wanted to work with him. On our day Peter and DJ Mikey V made sure ram smoothly. The up lights really made the tent look magically; it was more than I had ever envisioned it would be. They kept the party going and the dance floor occupied. We couldn't have asked for any better!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pete and the MC were great. They made sure to play all of the songs we wanted and kept the party going. One of the best things was being able to put all of the information into an online database, since we were from out of town. They made sure everything went well and we could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend DJ Pete Productions to everyone. Their professionalism is outstanding! Right down to the music choices we submitted the night before. All of our guest said what a great time they had and they loved the music and how they interacted with everyone. Hire DJ Pete for your next event..... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sincerely,
Mr and Mrs Richard Amaral July 9th 2016

Profile Picture Trina , 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional, great service! I would recommend Pete to anyone. And will book with him for future events! Thank you so much for your service!

Profile Picture Cheri, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Pete Productions was excellent at my wedding! Very professional and reasonably priced. Peter was very prompt in replying to my many emails! Also, the uplighting was beautiful and really added to the room decor. Fantastic service- would book again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We cannot say enough good things! They were amazing, fun, kept the party going all night and played all the right music! They were professional and fun. They helped make our day extra special!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I could give higher than a 5, I would!! I researched and met with about 10 DJs for my wedding and undoubtedly went with Pete. He was professional throughout the entire planning process, always available through call, text, or email, has an online system where we can pick up to 100 songs for the event, and even suggests songs if you're stuck. We also used his up-lighting and monogram service, which added such radiance and elegance to my wedding at the Hyatt. There is no reason to pay double or triple for some other DJs when Pete has the best service and prices around!!!

Profile Picture User5570601, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Profile Picture Ronilee, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Pete did a great job! Great time!

Profile Picture John, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved having them as a dj. I danced all night and I don't dance. Had many compliments on the DJ! I would recommend them to everyone! Best prices!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Peter was absolutely fantastic!! Every bit of correspondence was promt and professional. The online log in made planning a breeze. From the ceremony and cocktail hour to the end of our reception, Peter provided exactly what we asked and planned for. He really made an impression on our guests and venue with the music selection played.
We had stated that we wanted a lot of reception music to dance, top 40s and what not.
The staff at our venue told me that of all the weddings they worked, our had the best play list. Peter is truly a great DJ, and we look forward to working with him in the future.

Profile Picture April, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pete was great! He was on top of every detail of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He paid attention to every detail and he made sure that we were satisfied throughout. I would highly recommend him to others who are getting married. the services he provides are excellent and affordable for those who have a tight budget. There is nothing I would have changed from our wedding day when it comes to DJ Pete. He not only focused on what we wanted but he made sure to satisfy our guests.

Profile Picture User4374619, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend Peter Botelho to anyone ! peter and jonathan were amazing. we had a great time! music was spot on, cant wait to have another bash thy can dj

Profile Picture Genna, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Peter and John to provide the sound for our outdoor beach wedding in Newport, followed by cocktail hour and reception indoors. They also provided uplighting and a monogram that was designed by my father. We met initially with both of them, then dealt mostly with Peter for correspondence for the nitty gritty details closer to the wedding date. He was always prompt with responses. More than once, we had to change our meeting date/time due to our hectic schedules, but he was always very flexible and able to accommodate our needs. We very much appreciated his professionalism! On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a single thing. They had arrived and were already setting up hours beforehand. The sound was clear and crisp for the outdoor ceremony -- to too loud or soft, even with the wind whipping around the background. We were able to spend very little time on choosing music -- we just told Peter what type of music to play for the different portions of the evening, and he was able to take it from there. Peter and John had us dancing all night. We had so much fun and would recommend them without any reservation. Thank you so much for a job well done!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Incredible. Not one person said anything less than that.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nothing but great things to say about these two, they were an awesome team and they even stood late and held sparklers for our sparkler send off because a lot of people had to leave early. Very professional and helpful they helped pick songs and gave me great ideas, I'd recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Peter and Mike were perfect. They hung with me while I was in serious lack of communication and they totally held my wedding party introductions and music throughout the entire day together. I cannot thank them enough for being a super special gigantic part of my day. Last-minute changes and songs not even picked until the day of, and they were flawless. You guys are awesome.

Profile Picture User3844201, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews