DJ Perry Angelozzi Reviews

100 | Norristown, PA

100 Reviews for DJ Perry Angelozzi

Erin · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Perry was overall the most amazing DJ we have ever seen. He was so incredibly professional before, during and after our wedding. We told him that all we wanted was a HUGE dance party and he sure delivered that! 2 days before our wedding we decided to do an untraditional first dance, a mix of a slow and fast dance and he put that together right away for us. Not only were we so happy with him but our guests were and are still raving about him!!!! Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Mark · Married on 09/02/2016

The #1 comment we received after the wedding was what a great DJ we had! We couldn't have agreed more. DJ Perry was fantastic throughout the whole process, and even handled some difficult members of the reception staff the night of our wedding! I would definitely recommend DJ Perry to anyone, he did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Perry was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He took time to speak with us and really the make the day exactly what we wanted. He was professional, organized, and his high energy helped keep us motivated through the stressful wedding process. Our family and friends never left the dance floor and brag that it was the best wedding the have ever been to. If we had to do the day all over again DJ Perry would be a must have still.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lindsey · Married on 08/24/2016

DJ Perry was absolutely amazing! Super friendly, easy to work with, and put on a great show for everyone. Will definitely use him for future events. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Perry was amazing I am so glad he was the dj for my wedding! He was very professional and provided us with a thorough timeline that was extremely helpful. Throughout the entire wedding he made sure us and the bridal party knew what was going on. Everyone at our wedding commented on how good our dj was... He kept everyone up and dancing I don't think a single person sat down all night! He was extremely helpful in helping us select songs and really fun to work with. I would highly recommend going with dj perry!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Meg · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Perry is the best DJ. We hired him for my daughter's wedding and he was fantastic. He is so nice and easy to work with. He was so helpful in creating the perfect time line for us. All our guest raved about him and we never wanted the night to end. He was that good. The only D J I would Hire would be Perry Angelozzi. We also had a guest who is planning on getting married and she was about to sign with another DJ. Then she heard Perry and that was it...he is now her New DJ.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Terry · Married on 07/30/2016

Perry DJ'd my husband's and mine 80s-themed joint 50th birthday celebration. He was so easy to work with. He had a great set-up with two TV monitors and played clips from 80s movies and music videos during the night. The music was amazing, he engaged the crowd and there was nonstop dancing. He also gave great suggestions to keep the party moving. Some of my guests even asked for his contact information during the party. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Patrice · Married on 07/15/2016

DJ Perry was simply fantastic as our Wedding DJ. He was the consummate professional, wonderful MC and there was no room left on the dance floor. First class production all the way! Who needs a band when you can have DJ Perry Angelozzi!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Matt · Married on 07/08/2016

he is the man highly detailed and expierence he can rock the place

Sent on 07/12/2016

James · Married on 07/02/2016

We hired Perry for our wedding reception last week, and he was exceptional! Absolutely the utmost professional. He was very thorough in the planning and execution of our event. He provided a detailed timeline of the night for us to review and critique in the days leading up to our event. He was so nice and welcoming to all our requests, an absolute 10/10. You cant go wrong with Perry!

Sent on 07/11/2016

I got married on June 18th, 2016 and DJ Perry was outstanding and I highly recommend his services. He did an awesome job keeping people active/on the dance floor and offered suggestions when needed. Cannot go wrong with DJ Perry. Best of luck!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Robert · Married on 06/12/2016

I wish I could give Perry 10 stars! From the moment I spoke to him, I knew he was a great match for our wedding day. He was professional, personal and took the time to sit down and get to know us before the wedding. He walkes us through the entire process from start to finish. He helped up build a wedding timetable by providing us with samples from previous weddings. We used this as guide to build the music to make our special day just right. Even the day of, I made changes that Perry was able to accommodate with no trouble at all. He arrives early at the venue to set up and let me tell you, he really goes over the top. The set up was amazing. Finally and most importantly, I want to tell you how personal Perry was. He really made us feel like family and checked in with us throughout the entire night, just to make sure everything was to our liking. We had guests ask us how long we have known Perry, just based on how involved he was with us during the reception. All this and he kept the dance floor full and moving. If you still have not booked him for your special event, do it now! Thanks a million for everything!!!!!
    -Bob & Casey

Sent on 06/16/2016

Monika · Married on 06/05/2016

DJ Perry is a great selection for your wedding! He’s very personable and responsive to messages. He’s very professional and his set up looked very nice. He listened to all of our requests and was very thorough about enforcing the timeline we had for the night and working with the other vendors to get the timing right. He had the dance floor full the entire time, all the guests LOVED the wedding. He was able to play and mix some Arabic songs as well! He’s very experienced and was very well prepared for the night! I highly recommend DJ Perry!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Christian · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I used Perry for both our serenade and wedding. He did an outstanding job at both! He did everything we asked and went beyond! He definitely knows what he is doing and will keep the party going until they kick you out. There was not one point at my wedding reception when the dance floor was empty once dinner was served. He doesn't stop the party with boring, outplayed songs and definitely keeps the party going!

Perry also does a wonderful job with his ambient lighting all throughout the hall as well as lighting our names on the dance floor. It made the reception hall stand out even more. My wife and I have literally no complaints about Perry! There is no other DJ in the Philadelphia area you should use other than Perry!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! great music mix, amazing hosting and light display.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Angela · Married on 05/18/2016

Everyone was raving about DJ Perry at our events! He's great at reading the room but is also willing to work with us and take direction. His setup is really high-end. Great to work with.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/07/2016

Better late than never! Sorry this took so long Perry!

I actually found Perry via Thumbtack, which I had honestly never heard of. Right from the start I knew I wanted to work with Perry! He reached out pretty quickly and the conversation naturally flowed in meeting him at the Sheraton in Society Hill. At the time we had no date or venue, but Perry was just wanted to meet us! We got to know Perry over a drink as he shared references and different events he had DJed over the years. He started to dig into his references of different places to look. We had been having trouble finding a venue, we hadn't decided to use Perry but he did not care. Later in the week we spoke and he had an idea for the Sheraton - he introduced me via email to the event planner there. It was perfect and we decided on our venue. Perry was so genuine and helped us through this process without any promise that he would be gaining any business.

We met with Perry again closer to the wedding at the venue to discuss his setup and how we were looking for our day to go. He was very receptive and asked questions to help him determine what type of music we liked and how we envisioned our day. His ideas were awesome and we knew we had made the right decision!

The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect! Perry had the dance floor packed all night long and he really played all of the songs we wanted. I have never seen my husband dance so much! The do not play list we created was really LONG but Perry stuck to his promise and stayed away from all the musicians we did not want to hear. Everyone had a blast and I loved Perry's idea to do a group dance floor picture! Thank you Perry for making our day so memorable and for being so accommodating! We had a blast and really appreciated your hard work!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Did a great job creating a mixed CD for my wedding!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/22/2016

Perry did an exceptional job providing the entertainment for our wedding this past April. After interviewing several DJ's, he was the only one who allowed us to select all of the music for every segment of our wedding. He provided song examples which was also very helpful during our busy period of wedding planning. Perry was very organized with our wedding timeline and communicated with our venue to assure everything ran smoothly. Perry's approach was professional but also accommodating to our unique sense of humor. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say, including how approachable and personable he was.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Betsy · Married on 04/09/2016

I used Perry on 4-9-16 at Positano Coast for my 50th birthday party. It was everything I dreamed of and more. He was so easy to work with and played all the songs we had requested and more. His set-up was out of this world and his interaction with the guests was amazing. The dance floor was packed all night long and Perry made my 50th the best I could have ever asked for. Friends have already asked me for his number and I would refer him to anyone who would listen. GREAT GUY AND BEST DJ AROUND TOWN!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Christine · Married on 02/26/2016

DJ Perry Angelozzi is the only DJ you want for all your partying needs! He recently was the DJ for my 40th, and his professionalism and enthusiasm were off the charts! The dance floor was packed the entire night which was exactly what I wanted! He was genuine and trustworthy, and I would recommend him again and again to anyone who is planning a memorable event and want the very best! Don't look any further than DJ Perry Angelozzi...he is a class act with the skills to match!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2015

DJ Perry was amazing! He definitely knows how to get people on the dance floor, basically our entire wedding danced the night away! He was very flexible with our timeline, recommending certain things based on his experience, but allowing adjustments based on what was best for us. Knowing his reputation well, we decided to not give him much of a playlist so he could just do what he does best. He got to know our taste in music through some conversation and the music was beyond amazing, so we are glad we only requested a few songs! The evening was pretty much perfect thanks to him!

Sent on 01/05/2016

We had DJ Perry for our son and daughter in law's wedding on November 7. He was so willing to make everything PERFECT for us! His prices are great (we had everything you could have!) and the lighting he used was beautiful. It was magical!
    Already recommended to a friend and they booked with him!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2015

We are so blessed with having Perry as our DJ at our wedding. He is so experienced and diverse in his work in addition to having such genuine care and enthusiasm. Perry truly endeavors to know you and to develop a seamless experience with his music, transitions, and work. He is seriously the best! His detailed guides and recommendations were so essential to developing our cocktail hour and reception. Even when we asked last minute to add uplighting, he sent us examples and even met with us at our venue site to discuss colors options. Even weeks after our wedding, we are still hearing from people about how much they loved Perry and how he kept everyone dancing. We can’t imagine our wedding without Perry - not only for his outstanding professionalism, incredible skills, knowledge, and experience, but also for his character. He is someone you want to be there when you are planning and celebrating your special day. We cannot recommend him enough. If he is free on your date, you know what to do! Thank you, Perry, for all of your hard work and for giving us such a fantastic and memorable celebration.

Sent on 11/24/2015

A'leah · Married on 10/24/2015

Perry is literally the best dj around and I feel like I have developed a personal friendship with him as well as professional, he takes care of everything from music, lighting display and running the show so you don't have to worry about anything.

My favorite quality about Perry is that he likes to get involved with the guests and take selfies! He also lets you take pictures with him at his dj booth which is always fun and unique.

He knows what music guests want to hear and makes sure to play a little bit of everything, he's accommodating and very professional.

I would recommend him for any and every event you could possibly think of!

thank you again Perry!