DJ Perry Angelozzi Reviews

100 | Norristown, PA

100 Reviews for DJ Perry Angelozzi

Michael · Married on 12/22/2017

Perfection! My wife and I are over the moon with the experience we had at our wedding! Perry is professional, creative but most important knows how to work a wedding. DJ Perry is unlike others as you can see he pours his heart and soul into everything he does; from getting there on time to setup, to making sure we are OK with the color choice for uplightning and making sure the entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail and reception) flowed! We highly recommend DJ Perry, you will not be disappointed l!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Perry is the best! He is definitely a crowd pleaser. We had the best time and danced the night away. He listened to all of our requests. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Perry Angelozzi did an AMAZING job at our event!!! Even after the event was over, we received numerous compliments on the music, lighting, etc. as well as his professionalism. I couldn't recommend DJ Perry Angelozzi more!!! Definitely the best of the best!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Austin · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing DJ. He was super professional and had everything organzied. My bride and I didn't have a single thing to worry about the day of. He made our wedding night truly unforgettable. Would highly recommend

Sent on 10/03/2017

Liz · Married on 08/20/2017

Did everything asked and more. Was a pleasure to work with. Very nice and easy going. Made the day very special. Made sure it was what was wanted. Went above and beyond. A wonderful person and great professional. Thanks Perry.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2017

DJ Perry definitely lived up to all the reviews I read online!!!! My wedding was 8/13/17 at Penn Ryn mansion in Bensalem, Pa. Even though I was late getting the information in that he needed he was able to make the day seamless and checked with me often to make sure things were being done the way I envisioned. Everyone complimented on how great the DJ selections and timing were. I also appreciated how prompt he reached out after I expressed interest and worked with my budget to give me what I needed. He was kind and thoughtful and really loves being apart of these milestones. He also worked really well with all the other vendors I hired. My husband and I were very pleased and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you DJ Perry!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rosemary · Married on 07/29/2017

Perry was very professional. He was very responsive to booking the party and to showing up early to set up. The quality of the sound and his repour with the guests was above board. The choice of songs was great because he had us dancing all night! I would definitely recommend him. He was a hit!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Perry is one of the best in the business! Not only is he a great DJ but he is an all-around great guy. Having worked in the wedding industry for over 10 years, I have worked with 100's of vendors - Perrys work ethic, professionalism and overall love of the business really sets him apart. It always brings a smile to my face when I see him scheduled for one of our weddings.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Perry is the best! We wanted a dance party and that's exactly what we got! People did not want to leave the dance floor all night. The night ran so smoothly thanks to his schedule and professionalism. He was a blast to have at our wedding. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • jyorgey26

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I got married on 6/17/17. Perry Angelozzi was our DJ and words cannot express how impressed we were with his performance at our reception. He was absolutely amazing from the first time we met with him to even after the last song was played at our reception. He was great at communicating with us and even last minute when we switched things around, he was right there with us and made everything go very smooth. We will definitely be using DJ Perry in the future for any DJ needs we may have and I will recommend him to anybody that needs a DJ. It has been a couple of weeks now since our wedding and I am still hearing from our guest how great our DJ was. Not only is he very professional, great at what he does, but his pricing was awesome, and I do not think the dance floor was emptied the entire time! DJ Perry, thank you so much for all that you did on our special day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kiera · Married on 06/16/2017

Perry was the best. Could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding. He has people out of their seats with his amazing mixes. He was easy going and was always available to answer any questions that we had. His timelines are always on point and it makes the night flow.
    Thank you Perry !
    Would 100% recommend him to any one for an event or wedding !!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Erin · Married on 06/02/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Perry! Being in the business myself, I have met countless DJ's through the years & none come close to Perry. His positive personality is contagious. He always has a smile & a great attitude - which makes it very enjoyable to work with. He also acts as both the DJ & the MC (not many people in the business can do this) but Perry has it down to a science. His events run seamlessly & effortlessly - every single time! And then there are the clients/friends, whom I have personally recommended Perry - that rave about him - that no one left the dance floor for the entire evening & their wedding was unforgettable because of him!! He has a way of connecting with the client on a personal level & delivering exactly what they have in mind. It really is a pleasure to know him & joy to work with him. So if you want peace of mind that your wedding is going to be run by a professional, thorough, experienced, whatever-it-takes type of DJ - Perry is your guy - without a doubt!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

Perry was great to work with and did an amazing job. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Perry was such a great pick for our wedding DJ!! He worked with us and our budget and gave us a party that had everyone on the dance floor all night! He even helped my dad with a very special song for me. Perry is the way to go for a good party!!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/05/2017

Perry was fantastic! I couldn't ask for anything more. The dance floor was packed all night, even people who said wouldn't be caught dead dancing were out there having a good time! I filled out a timeline prior to the wedding, which made the whole night run smooth. I can't wait to see him again at my friends wedding in 2018!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/08/2017

I booked Perry while 4500 miles from the wedding destination, knowing I wouldn't get to meet him until 2 days before the wedding.. it was quite the risk but I have to say it was the best risk I took throughout the entire planning process. He exceeded my expectations and made the night an absolute success. All my friends and family couldn't stop talking about how great he was. My family members who normally would never be caught dead dancing couldn't seem to get off the dance floor all night. I can't quite express fully how thankful I am for Perry and all that he did for my husband and I - from the play by play timeline he sent me before the wedding or the dance floor selfie with every single person from my wedding, all I can say is that I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2017

A few days following our fundraising event, and our guests are still talking about our DJ entertainment, Perry Angelozzi. Thought I would take the time to write a review to recognize his stellar service via any and all venues available for recognition. We can not thank him enough for helping us to create a most memorable, and successful event. We would ultimately refer Perry to anyone in need of a DJ for their special occasion.

Thank you for taking the time to listen.

Sent on 02/19/2017

C · Married on 02/04/2017

DJ Perry made all of our dreams come true! He goes above and beyond to make sure that everyone is having an amazing time. The music was amazing, the uplighting was beautiful and my wedding was the best day of my life thanks to DJ Perry. My friends are still calling me about how much fun they had and how perfect the day was. Guests of all ages wanted to stay on the dance floor all night and never wanted the party to end. I would highly recommend DJ Perry. I've been to several events and he is definitely the most dedicated and fun DJ I've ever met. I will certainly be using his services again and again.
    Love Chandi and Malek

Sent on 02/09/2017

Sendy · event on: 01/13/2017

DJ Perry was great. We did not have a large space for our annual holiday luncheon, but he made it work. His setup was unobtrusive and blended in very well. Even though I couldn't stay for the party, I did get to meet with him briefly and was very impressed with his professionalism and polite demeanor. My co-workers gave me great feedback. Thumbs waaaaaay up!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Eric · Married on 01/13/2017

DJ Perry is a talented professional who we will surely be using again at our next event. He was on time, set up and waiting for our arrival at our annual staff event. He successfully covered the music taste of our guests (ages 20-70) without a single song seeming out of place. His DJ skills coupled with his entertaining personality made our event a huge success. We look forward to our next gathering with DJ Perry in the house!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2016

We wanted our wedding to a be a party. Music sets the tone for a great party. Perry brought that party aspect to our day. He was great to work with from the beginning. We booked him pretty early in the planning process and thankfully we did that since he books up quickly! He met with us about a month before the wedding to get to know my husband and I a little better and to get a feel of how we wanted our wedding to be. I really appreciated that. Our dance floor was packed all night! Highly suggest using Perry for your wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Gary · Married on 10/06/2016

So here I am, a week away from my one year wedding anniversary already. I completely recall working with Perry as if it were yesterday regardless of my delay writing this. (Sorry for that Perry, sorry I took so long). If your considering DJ Perry it means your halfway there to the right decision. This will probably be more than most need to know but he is worth my time. I love the fact that Perry is the owner/ operator. You deal directly with him from start to finish. First off, his bio. I hope you visited his website. The awards he's received, the music artists he's worked with and residencies he holds. Perry was very reasonable price wise for his services. I thought his rates were very fair. He is the real deal. True professional from start to finish. He was always easy to get a hold of to discuss any needs (mainly we used email). I will be honest I think he might remember me as most needy customer I was groomzilla. DJ Perry encouraged us to choose our music as he made recommendations along the way from his experience. We also encouraged him to always do whatever it took to keep our guests on the dance floor. Boy did he, he read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed. Our day was different, it was a Thursday Night. Ceremony and reception all at the same venue. The venue told us they never had an event on a Thursday night last past 10 p.m. We broke a record with Perry. He outlined our day and gave us a real feel for what we should expect. We used him for our ceremony music, cocktail music, dinner and reception music. The one thing that I will never forget to this day is how attentive he was to our needs. He was "CONSTANTLY"asking us over and over how we were doing, are we o.k., is there anything he can do for us, is there anything he could get us. He was the BEST!!!! P.S... As it turns out, my sister just recently booked him for her wedding 9/2018. Can't wait!!! ***Also Wedding Wire would not allow my full length review :( ***

Sent on 09/27/2017

Steven · Married on 09/16/2016

Perry hosted our wedding on 12/31/2016 - New Years Eve! He did an amazing job and kept everyone entertained all night. He also came to me several times during the night to check on how I was doing personally. He is very good at what he does and his overall organization is top notch. He plans everything down to the minute because time is valuable on the biggest night of your life! I would recommend Perry 100% to anyone looking for a great DJ and a great person!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2016

DJ Perry is incredible!!! He was the DJ for our wedding on 9/9/16! He has a fabulous personality, is very flexible, and makes sure your day is great! I also highly recommend the uplighting it truly made our venue look amazing! I recieved a ton of compliments on what a great mix of music was played and how much they enjoyed him! Thank you so much for making our day great!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Monica · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I just got married at Talamore Country Club and Perry was our OUTSTANDING Dj! He is so personable and his passion truly showed through every detail that was provided leading up to and including the wedding day. Perry's communication throughout the planning process was prompt and he ALWAYS had recommendations that were suitable to our wants and needs. On our wedding day, he truly made us and our guests feel very special and provided the best entertainment that matched what we wanted. He made sure that the day was going as planned by checking in with us. We HIGHLY recommend Perry for your entertainment event or events! Extremely professional, fun and considerate person to work with

Sent on 09/15/2016