DJ Perry Angelozzi Reviews

DJ Perry Angelozzi 2
  • Katie

Katie Alfieri · Married on 11/02/2018

Epic Wedding!!!

DJ Perry Angelozzi is probably one of, if not the best DJ's I have ever heard. One of the most important things for my husband and I when choosing our DJ for our wedding was that he would be able to mix. We didn't want the typical DJ where they play the entire song from start to finish or don't know how to read the crowd and wind up ruining the mood on the dance floor. The dance floor was NEVER empty the night of our wedding, from the time they started serving salads until the venue turned the lights back on Perry was able to keep guests of all ages on the dance floor. The flow of the music selection and when songs were played were planned perfectly! Our guests raved about our wedding and that it was one of the funnest they have been to! To say Perry knows what he is doing is an understatement, you can feel the passion Perry has when he is up there doing what he does best! Perry made it easy to communicate with and was very responsive during our planning process. His prices are beyond reasonable. If you want people to talk about your wedding for days/months/years Perry Angelozzi is the one who will make you day memorable! I would recommend him in a heartbeat and would use him over and over again!!

Becky Fricker · Married on 10/26/2018

Your DJ right here!

DJ Perry was awesome! He was able to hit all of our song requests and coordinate special surprise for my husband. Afterwards the party was jumping and had everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend DJ Perry for any and all your music needs!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj perry made my night!

Beside the bride and the groom, I personally think that a DJ is a huge part of the wedding. I was determined to have the best and that is what I got. My girlfriend and I went to a bridal expo in Philly where I met DJ Perry. I asked my bridesmaid to be the bride so that I could sit back and watch each vendor sell their "product". While I sat back and tried to get a feel for the person without all the pressure. From the moment I met DJ Perry I knew he was going to be my DJ. He was real and passionate about what he does and I was sold within two minutes. Not only was everything about him awesome when we met, but he has a ton of brides that praise him on all wedding websites. We booked with DJ Perry the week after I met him and it was always smooth sailing from there. I called him about 6 months before my wedding because I had a drastic time change and he went with the flow and it was all good. About 3 months before the wedding I had another time change for the day of the wedding and yet again he went with the flow and it was again all good. We got back in touch about 20 days before the wedding to do a timeline and then again the week before. We ended up talking on the phone for about an hour, to go over everything and make sure the run down of how I wanted my day to go was right. I had about 24 people in my bridal party and that can be crazy trying to take charge to get everyone lined up and ready to be announced and DJ Perry stepped right up and got them all in line very quickly. Throughout the wedding reception he was constantly checking on us making sure we were OK and we had everything that we needed. I knew that I wanted to have two things when it came to my reception... I wanted everyone to get up on that dance floor and party, and I wanted a Congo line. Not only did everyone dance at least once but DJ Perry made sure that dance floor was packed all night long, and I got my Congo line! Even after the wedding was over DJ Perry reached out to my husband and I with really kind words.

People if you are looking for an amazing DJ who actually loves what he does and truly cares about his clients then this is the DJ for you! His prices are great and the love and care that he will give your special night is unlike any other!

Perry thank you for making my night one to always remember! Hopefully we will be in touch again if you come down our way!

Sincerely,
    The Happiest Bride

PS. My daughter still dances like shes on the dance floor from our wedding night...

Caitlin Coacher · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome!! Definitely recommend !

DJ Perry was amazing! We went to a wedding where is he was the DJ, and no question we knew we wanted him for ours. So easy to get in touch with, fast with responses. He loves what he does and you can definitely tell. I told him we wanted a party and that’s exactly what he did! People were on the dance floor all night. We got so many compliments on the DJ, he will definitely be recommended in the future !

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Music was one of the most important things my now husband and I cared about when we first started planning our wedding. I met DJ Perry at philly's bridal expo and after hearing about all of the different places he DJs at and how much experience he had at weddings I knew I wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. My Husband and I had Tommy (Perry's associate) DJ our wedding and he was incredible! He made our night so much fun, the music was awesome. He made the night flow so smoothly and the dance floor was always packed! I had so many friends and family calling me the next day just to tell me how much fun our DJ was. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding and it was all thanks to Tommy. I cant thank him enough for his professionalism and the fun atmosphere that he created to make our big day the most memorable day of our lives. Thank you Tommy!

Brion · Married on 07/07/2018

My wife found Perry and read a lot of reviews, based off that we had a consultation with him and booked then and there. He is down to earth. With out hearing him live in action we both went with our gut. What you see and hear when he talks is what you get. He works with You. I am a salesman by trade; with that said, not once was he pushy or selling us on anything, instead he WORKED with us. He goes above and beyond to make your day smooth and enjoyable. You want everyone to DANCE, ENJOY themselves? You need PERRY at your event! He is awesome, all of our major events will now have him involved. Perry is now an honorary Smith. THANKS again Perry, for having everyone tell us "this was the best WEDDING EVER"...you played a huge party in our special day. Take the Leap of faith with DJ Perry.

kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

I first meet Perry at the Pennsylvania Bridal & Wedding Expo in Center City Philadelphia with my mother & sister. Perry made a lasting first impression, he was very polite, explained his process and gave examples of how he operators during a wedding. My husband & I set a meeting with him to go over our wedding plans and get more details about DJ Perry. Our consultation went fantastic, unlike other DJs who are pushy, Perry explained all of the options available to us and provided us with ample examples of other weddings. We signed with Perry that day! Throughout the wedding planning process Perry answered emails/calls quickly and was always there if you had any questions/concerns. Perry was ideal in helping us outline our wedding timeline. Perry provided DJ services for our July 7, 2018 wedding in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Perry provided our music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We also had beautiful blue up-lighting, provided by Perry, they absolutely transformed the room! We wanted to enter our reception to the theme song of “Game of Thrones” and Perry made it happen, EPIC! The music during dinner was a great mix of Country, Frank Sinatra and Billy Joel. The music during our reception was amazing, the dance floor was never empty we even had epic dance battles throughout the night! Not only did our family and friends love Perry, we absolutely loved Perry and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone to DJ any event. My husband and I are more than happy to have Perry as an honorary Smith, you are part of our family! We can’t thank you enough for making our wedding absolutely amazing!

Kristen & Brion Smith

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Perry performed at my 6/30/18 wedding and I could not have asked for a better experience. He made the planning process easy and with only a few song ideas he was really able to capture what we wanted played. He made sure he could arrive early and setup so that he would be ready to go and not have to setup anything in front of my guests. Even though I had another musician during cocktail hour, he was setup well in advance of that even. DJ Perry made sure he played songs we wanted all while pleasing our guests too. I would highly recommend him if you want a DJ who is a master at his craft and creates a great party atmosphere.

Maura · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I loved having DJ Perry at our June 2018 wedding at Richmond hall. He was warm, professional, a helpful from beginning to end. Our guests had so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night long! He checked in on us throughout the night and we knew the evening was in great hands. We will never forget this special night--thanks DJ Perry!

Jannie · Married on 05/26/2018

Perry was so much fun to work with! He had everything timed perfectly and got the guests dancing! Everyone had a great time! He even added pink uplighting for us! He did our entire wedding ceremony-reception and I’m so happy to have worked with him! He made our wedding day truly special! Thank you for everything!!

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2018

Perry wasn’t just our DJ- he became our friend!! My husband and I got married on May 25th. When we first got engaged we dreaded the process of hiring a DJ because they can really make or break a wedding! It’s a lot of pressure to put faith into someone to keep the party going at your wedding. However, every fear you have about a “bad” DJ is GONE after you meet DJ Perry Angelozzi. He is so kind, attentive, outgoing, FUN and easy to work with. From our ceremony, to our cocktail hour to our reception DJ Perry mixed the entire day! Professionalism, quality, sound, equipment, lighting, it was all amazing. BUT most importantly- DJ Perry was able to capture mine and my husband’s personalities to make our wedding day “us”. Perry takes his time to know his clients, you aren’t just another wedding to him. This was important to us. When we first met Perry I told him we were working on a tight budget, but we absolutely needed uplighting, the cloud for our first dance and a mix created for the Father Daughter dance. To my surprise he didn’t push back, he said OKAY. I sent Perry a list of songs I wanted mixed together to surprise my guests with a fun twist to the father daughter dance. I changed my mind so many times about what parts of the song I wanted, what order I wanted them played, adding and taking out songs, Perry never once complained!! He understood how important this was to us and worked VERY patiently to get the perfect song. Everyone was stunned on our wedding day when we broke out in a choreographed dance. Perry is well experienced. You’ll see when you talk to him- you’ll be amazed at his resume and to learn who he’s toured with. This is his “fun” job. Perry- we can’t thank you enough for your generosity, dedication to us and the pure love you showed on our wedding day. Future brides- DJ Perry is VERY affordable and budget friendly! Weddings can get expensive but from personal experience I can say that he works with every budget. You won't be disappointed!

Simone · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ Perry was an absolute pleasure to work with! The set up was beautiful, uplighting was great (he was able to work in his along with the venues) & his song selections had the dance floor packed all night long! He was really responsive during the planning process, explained things prior to the wedding and was very flexible with my indecisiveness! Super professional and reasonably priced, He was able to read the room and everyone told me they had an awesome time. He provided a form and examples of timelines so I was able to build mine and we reviewed it together. Had I been a little less crazy/frantic towards the end, I definitely wouldve gone over things one more time with him just to make sure we were all on the same page. But Joe and I were very happy and highly recommend him for any event!

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

I can't say enough about Perry! He DJ'd our wedding this past weekend & he was amazing! The set up was beautiful, uplighting was so cool & his song selections had the dance floor packed all night long!
    Perry is easy to work with, very professional & reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any type of event as he plays all genres of music & knows how to read a room to perfection!

Lauren · Married on 02/02/2018

DJ Perry was great from beginning to end! We communicated back and forth through phone and email and he was always very responsive. He set up a meeting right before the wedding to go over things so that he could finalize the timeline and I thought that it was very helpful. DJ Perry was extremely organized, which made everything run smooth the night of. He had everyone out dancing the entire night - to the point where people told me that there wasn’t enough room left on the dance floor and people were dancing on the outskirts. Our wedding was amazing thanks to DJ Perry. The music is one of the things that your guests will remember as part of your wedding so making sure that you get someone that knows what they are doing is definitely key. I would highly recommend DJ Perry to any future brides or even for a special event!

Samantha · Married on 01/13/2018

DJ Perry was amazing! He was a stellar DJ for our January 13, 2018 wedding. The reviews on all of these sights don't do him justice. I am not even sure I can convey in words how amazing he was.
    Perry was very professional from the start, easy to communicate with, and answered all forms of communication quickly. He listened to exactly what I wanted for the music during cocktail and dinner, I wanted a lot of old school Italian music played. From the second dinner was over he had people on the dance floor!!! His set-up was neat and professional, (no wires or messy skirted tables). He has lights to match my venue uplighting (even when it changed colors TWICE). Perry also went with the flow. The Eagles won their first playoff game while we were getting married, my Father and Husband are HUGE Eagles fans. Perry didn't miss a beat. He played the fight song got the crowd really into it and it was an amazing moment. Perry was so personable I felt like he became part of the family. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! What an amazing night. Photo Credit: Moonloop Photography - Jim Coarse

DJ Perry Angelozzi 3
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/23/2017

The best DJ hands down! Everyone at the wedding including the waitstaff were talking about how great he was. He kept the dance floor filled the whole night and made sure everyone had a great time.

Michael · Married on 12/22/2017

Perfection! My wife and I are over the moon with the experience we had at our wedding! Perry is professional, creative but most important knows how to work a wedding. DJ Perry is unlike others as you can see he pours his heart and soul into everything he does; from getting there on time to setup, to making sure we are OK with the color choice for uplightning and making sure the entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail and reception) flowed! We highly recommend DJ Perry, you will not be disappointed l!

DJ Perry Angelozzi 4

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Perry is the best! He is definitely a crowd pleaser. We had the best time and danced the night away. He listened to all of our requests. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event.

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Perry Angelozzi did an AMAZING job at our event!!! Even after the event was over, we received numerous compliments on the music, lighting, etc. as well as his professionalism. I couldn't recommend DJ Perry Angelozzi more!!! Definitely the best of the best!!!!

Austin · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing DJ. He was super professional and had everything organzied. My bride and I didn't have a single thing to worry about the day of. He made our wedding night truly unforgettable. Would highly recommend

Liz · Married on 08/20/2017

Did everything asked and more. Was a pleasure to work with. Very nice and easy going. Made the day very special. Made sure it was what was wanted. Went above and beyond. A wonderful person and great professional. Thanks Perry.

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2017

DJ Perry definitely lived up to all the reviews I read online!!!! My wedding was 8/13/17 at Penn Ryn mansion in Bensalem, Pa. Even though I was late getting the information in that he needed he was able to make the day seamless and checked with me often to make sure things were being done the way I envisioned. Everyone complimented on how great the DJ selections and timing were. I also appreciated how prompt he reached out after I expressed interest and worked with my budget to give me what I needed. He was kind and thoughtful and really loves being apart of these milestones. He also worked really well with all the other vendors I hired. My husband and I were very pleased and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you DJ Perry!

Rosemary · Married on 07/29/2017

Perry was very professional. He was very responsive to booking the party and to showing up early to set up. The quality of the sound and his repour with the guests was above board. The choice of songs was great because he had us dancing all night! I would definitely recommend him. He was a hit!!

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Perry is one of the best in the business! Not only is he a great DJ but he is an all-around great guy. Having worked in the wedding industry for over 10 years, I have worked with 100's of vendors - Perrys work ethic, professionalism and overall love of the business really sets him apart. It always brings a smile to my face when I see him scheduled for one of our weddings.

Kaitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Perry is the best! We wanted a dance party and that's exactly what we got! People did not want to leave the dance floor all night. The night ran so smoothly thanks to his schedule and professionalism. He was a blast to have at our wedding. We highly recommend him!