DJ Pawan Entertainment & Events Reviews

10 Reviews for DJ Pawan Entertainment & Events

• Krishna

Krishna Kotikalapudi · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Just awesome!

DJ Money and his team were all highly professional and made our event super successful. Everyone enjoyed dancing to their beats. They know how to engage the guests and make them part of the ceremony. They are really good in selecting the right songs and the transition of the songs is simply superb. my daughter and her friends danced the whole night for 4 hours without a break. simply superb!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Pixy Boparai · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Full of awesomeness

If I could give more than 5 stars I would have given them. The number 1 thing that made the wedding super hit was DJ Pawan and his team of MC and DJ Money and Dholi Karan. They were all highly professional and made every event super successful. Everyone enjoyed dancing to their beats. They were even requested twice during their stay to play DJ in the resort lobby at nights. No wedding or big party will be happening in our family without them anymore.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kev A · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent Excellent all around! All the elements of a good DJ are there but this team is way more than just a DJ. The unique lighting makes it un-nece

Excellent all around! All the elements of a good DJ are there but this team is way more than just a DJ. The unique lighting makes it un-necessary to decorate the room!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Sukhmani Basra · Married on 12/21/2019

Great experience!

Highly recommend DJ Pawan! He is very professional and extremely responsive to any queries you might have. Made our event a great success! Very thankful for his services!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Amar

Amar Chahal · Married on 11/14/2019

Amazing experience, helped with all the events. Music was awesome and put life into the party

Such an amazing crew. We had such a great time with them at our destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. They were always on time, helped with every event, went above and beyond to help us make all the events happen. Such as DJ Pawan organizing all the entries for bride and groom in the events with Dholi Karan and DJ money and making it so special for us and even playing outside of the events for our families such as in the pool, on the beach and in the lobby to get party going. They even did special performance for us at the reception. They helped groom get ready on time. thru asked for our opinion for kind of songs we wanted to be played and did fantastic job to keep party alive. I didn’t mention it was mixed wedding and guests from both sides danced the night away at all our events. All the comments from our guests were just awesome. One of our favourite memory was created by DJ Pawan when he carried the groom with other guys to the beach after Mayan ceremony. This crew was so humble, kept us at ease all the time and we never had to worry about this vendor at any time. Highly recommended for the great time at your events.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Simran Manhas · Married on 08/03/2019

Great wedding Dj. He kept the party going.

Dj Pawan did a great job at our wedding! He catered to our last minute changes without any problems. He took our suggestions and directions and turned our wedding into an experience better than we could ever have expected . Many of our guests complemented the music selection and noted that the dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend Dj Pawan to anyone who wants to have an awesome wedding experience.

Manjot Gewal · Married on 07/26/2019

Did such a wonderful job all night!

DJ Pawan made our reception lit!! Music and food are the two items that people usually remember at parties. Our dance floor was packed all night and the songs were just great. The DJ and MC made us do a fun bride and groom dance battle while telling a story, which I've never seen before. DJ Pawan even played hip-hop music for my other ethic friends that don't understand Punjabi music. Everything in the category of music and DJ services was wonderful. Our venue was supposed to close at 1 am but the music and dancing didn't stop till 2:30 am!! Such wonderful people and we highly recommend this team!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Tarun Srivastava · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

From the very beginning, I found DJ Pawan to be punctual, professional, and invested in his work. He would respond promptly and professionally, and made sure that I felt comfortable with both the pricing and the types of services he would be rendering. During the event itself, several of our wedding guests came up to me and asked how they could get in touch with DJ Pawan for their own events. He and his colleagues did an amazing job of building up the energy in the room and keeping everyone excited about our reception. The music selection was right on point with the general framework I had given him, and there was not a single dull moment on the dance floor. Even the filler music was perfect. I was nervous that I was booking him long distance (although he offered to travel to New Jersey to give me a sampling of the services), but in the end I could not have asked for anything better. It is rare to find someone so dedicated to his work and so sincere in Trying to fulfill the needs of the client. I would recommend him and his colleagues a million times over.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Sunny Kahlon · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Dj ever !!

They were awesome ... they made the wedding !
    I highly recommend them..

Sharon Walia · Married on 01/12/2019

Best decision I ever made

We flew DJ Pawan and DJ Money out to Cancun, Mexico for our Sikh wedding and WOW! They are the most amazing, helpful, kind and entertaining DJs I have ever met. Hiring DJ Pawan Entertainment & Events was honestly the best decision I ever made. They took soo much stress off of our hands by coordinating directly with our wedding planners to make sure our resort had the proper equipment etc. They accommodated our diverse group of guests with their music choices. Our guests were raving about DJ Pawan and DJ Money all week long.