Dj P KNOCK Reviews

12 Reviews for Dj P KNOCK

1 User photo

Dj P KNOCK 1

JaNeise · Married on 11/30/2017

AMAZING DJ. Definitely someone I would recommend for future weddings.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thank You, look forward to working with you guys again!!

Monique · Married on 10/28/2017

Definitely my go to DJ for every event!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thank You!! Anytime you need me I'm there!!

John · Married on 10/21/2017

I’ve had the pleasure of having Jon (Dj-PKnock) host an number of events of ours... and with every event he’s been punctual and eagered to fit our last minute needs within his time schedule. We appreciate his flexibility and our commendating demands. We recommend his services to all family and friends, if asked for an entertainment DJ.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Nakeisha · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with DJ P Knock was like no other. He was extremely professional and very responsive. I consider myself a pretty needy person, and he made sure all of my questions and concerns were addressed. More importantly I love that I only had to provide a genre of choice (i.e. top 40s, hip hop, etc.) and he provided the hits! Booking him will turn any event, no matter the size, into a memorable experience!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/02/2017

He was professional, prepared for quick adjustments in schedule and he was able to keep the guest entertained.... we will be using him again

Sent on 10/31/2017

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thanks Crystal. Looking forward to it!

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2017

DJ P Knock was the best DJ I could have hired for our big day! He was accommodating and professional throughout our entire planning process and overall the icing on the cake to my reception.

I had so many small details to worry about that I hadn’t even thought about music selections. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. All of my guests were on the dance floor!

He was responsive and worked really well with my wedding coordinator and my Venue. He even connected with my dad to make sure we had everything we needed to pull the night off.

Hire him... you seriously won’t regret it.

-Ashley Walker
    Portland, OR

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Ashley, I truly enjoyed the you guys, the wedding and Portland!! I'm glad I could provide the soundtrack for a perfect day!! Look forward to coming back at their. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call!. Thank you again.

Sidney · Married on 05/21/2017

DJ P Knock provided exceptional service during the most meaningful time in our lives. We can’t thank him enough for keeping the crowd moving and understanding how to cater to our crowd. Very pleased with his professionalism and knowledge of the industry.

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Sid, thank you again! I truly enjoyed adding that on your special day and look forward to the next big event, lol.
  • Wifin'

Cheryce · Married on 03/11/2017

DJ P Knock is a gem! A true professional and he kept the guests of our wedding on the dance floor all night long! A few of our guests were DJs and even they could not deny how talented he is. Book him NOW! Trust me, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thank you Cheryce!! We enjoyed working with you! Glad we could make your day even more memorable.

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ P Knock was awesome for our wedding!! Great time, great mix of music for all ages!! We have used him for other parties and events as well and always provides a great time!!! Even though he is based out of MD, the wedding was in Lancaster, PA and he was available for everything required with the out of town event.

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thanks Jason!! Had a blast! It was a honor to be in your wedding and Dj it!!! Thank you for having me provide that on your special day!

I celebrated a 10 year anniversary with a large group of friends this past weekend at the Howard University Homecoming Tailgate. As a part of our anniversary festivities, my friends and I reserved a tent space during the tailgate, and lined up several vendors beforehand to make sure our space was lively. Dj P Knock was one of the vendors. We reached out to him to inquire about availability and pricing and he was very responsive and professional. He answered all of our questions, let us know what he needed from us, and what the next steps were to book.

Once booked, Dj P Knock was very flexible with us. We found out at the last minute that the event time had changed, and he was wiling and able to accommodate the change. He was on time the day of the event, and set-up and began playing at or before the time he was contracted to begin. Our tailgate tent was a hit with the masses at the tailgate, and we've realized that we owe a lot of that to Dj P Knock! The music was on point the entire time! At no point did I hear a song and think, "why did he play that?!". Instead, he played for the mood of the crowd, and kept everyone dancing and singing along. There were literally thousands of people at the tailgate that day, and I would go as far as to say that at some point, every single one of them came to visit our tent.

Of all of our vendors for the event (an architect to build a house facade, a mobile bar service, caterer, photographer, etc). Dj P Knock was by far the one we had to worry about the least. It was such a pleasure working with him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event (large or small), and I'll definitely book him for my events to come!

Thank you, Dj P Knock!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Dj P KNOCK 2

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Revae!! You know I appreciate you and all of your line sisters. I literally love REFiNED, you know this!! It was so much energy out there, it was like a movie, lol!! Being an alum and playing on such a key event at homecoming, I truly thank you and all of the AKA's!! Can't wait till next year!! :)

Monique Carroll · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Reception

Thanks DJ P Knock for creating the vibe to celebrate a very special day for us at our wedding reception! We enjoyed the music and it made our day that more amazing. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kalif · Married on 09/01/2017

3.8
      2.5

DJ P Knock was very responsive with my request to make a mix for the Groom/Mother dance. DJ P Knock definitely had the party rocking during the reception. He was not prepared to play a couple of the special songs we pre-selected for the reception.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dj P KNOCK's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we rocked out at the reception! I appreciate all feedback because I want to continue to grow and perfect my craft. Thanks for having me play the soundtrack for your special day.