DJ Orlando Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Guinn S. Married on 09/18/2022

Fabulous DJ!

Dave was fantastic! All communications with him prior to the wedding were very clear. He really took the time to understand what kind of music we wanted and he delivered exactly what we asked for. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and his selections were spot on. He also honored our request to keep the volume at a level where people could still converse. He arrived on time and followed the timeline we provided and kept things moving the way we intended. He dressed very professionally, he was attentive, and his equipment was top notch. We cannot say enough about how incredible he was! We would highly, highly recommend DJ Orlando for your wedding!
  • Ryan
    Ryan G. Married on 12/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Orlando is a must hire.

DJ Orlando is really the best. I can't recommend him highly enough. He was entertaining, and got the party started right when we needed him. He worked with us closely to select the perfect music for the day, and was able to deliver better than I could have ever hoped. I had always thought that DJ's were not as good as live bands until I met DJ Orlando. He was courteous, flexible, and really went above and beyond to make sure that the most important day in our lives will forever be one of our fondest memories. I hope anyone who wants a great DJ hires him for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.
    Christee M. Married on 10/31/2021

Awesome DJ!

DJ David Orlando provided services for our wedding reception. He has a great database of music and definitely got the party started! He is very professional, responsive, and personable. Before the event, he provided an event organizer that is easy to fill out and was very helpful! He also set up a phone call before the wedding to go over all the details. We couldn’t have been happier with our reception and We highly recommend DJ Orlando!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica B. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ! Reliable and Professional.

We hired DJ Orlando, but something came up and he sent John in his place. John was professional and did a great job plying music that all guests enjoyed.
    Kim S. Married on 07/06/2021

Amazing Service

David was a breath of fresh air. He was so flexible with moving our wedding due to a pregnancy and then Covid! He helped us with ideas for the receptions and assisted with song selections. He was professional and made my wedding pure perfection! He knows how to get your guests on their feet! I would highly recommend David - you will not be disappointed.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Orlando kept the party going!

DJ Orlando was great! He read the room and knew exactly when to play what music to get people up & dancing. We had so much fun with him!
    Kathleen A. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely perfect

I can not say enough great things about DJ Orlando! We needed a lot of help and guidance in selecting songs and planning our ceremony, and David was always willing to help and answer questions. DJ Orlando went above and beyond in planning our ceremony. He went over EVERY detail of the ceremony and reception to make sure our day was perfect. At the reception, David was amazing at reading the crowd and selecting songs to get people on the dance floor. He is outgoing and knows how to make the occasion fun for everyone. We LOVE DJ Orlando!
    Sydney Married on 06/05/2021

Responsive and Great!!

From the beginning, DJ Orlando was transparent and so helpful in planning the music for our wedding. A few weeks before the wedding, I was reassigned a DJ which stressed me out a little, but after we met for our final consultation, I had no worries.
    Jason did an amazing job and listened to all my ideas and comments. Being able to meet for a final consultation the week of the wedding was also so helpful and I could tell there was a lot of planning and consideration on their end to ensure they met our expectations.
    The day went by without hiccups and we got so many compliments on how fun the whole evening was. I was particularly concerned with people not dancing or having a good time, but with Jason, the dance floor always had people on it!
    Alyse T. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing DJ

David did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! His main focus is to prioritize the couple and make sure the day is what you want. We are so happy we found him for our event. From the beginning, he was very organized and easy to work with. He has an entire planning sheet he goes over with you a month prior to your wedding ensuring everyone is on the page about the whole event. He was very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests. At the wedding itself, he did an absolutely amazing job! We hired him to play music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We specifically did not want him to take requests unless they came from the bride or groom and he held true to that the whole night. Everyone danced the night away and had so much fun thanks to him! We would highly recommend his services to anyone looking in the area! You will not be disappointed.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful!

David is great! He is very attentive and friendly. I was extremely stressed out by the pandemic situation and the uncertainty whether our wedding would take place, and David was understanding and 100% supportive. We kept in constant touch, and whenever there was a change in plans (and there were several!!) he would acknowledge it and accommodate it. The final consultation was very thorough, reassuring, and I loved how much love and effort he added to it. We even had a pronunciation section to ensure my wedding party and special guests' names were properly announced!

The forecast called for rain, and David was able to accommodate changes in my layout until the very last minute. My sister, who was my MOH, had a surprised prepared for me and he was also able to include it in his timeline...
    He professionalism, flexibility, and friendliness are just second to none.
    I am extremely happy to have chosen him as my DJ!
    Kristen Married on 05/30/2020

Such a great DJ!

David did such an amazing job DJing our wedding. Based on communications leading up to our big day, we could tell that he is so passionate about his job and wants to make your wedding day absolutely perfect. He followed everything that we had discussed and did an amazing job of reading the room to keep our guests dancing. We are so glad that he was a part of our wedding day and would absolutely recommend for any engaged couples!
  • Dimi
    Dimi D. Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Orlando was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first consultation he was extremely personable and was intent on learning about my spouse and myself! He was on top of everything from sound and lighting in the ceremony and the reception area! He made sure to pronounce everyone's name correctly and was extremely organized to make sure our day went smoothly! I would highly recommend to work with DJ Orlando, I couldn't have thought of a better choice! An absolute 10 out of 10, he made our wedding day spectacular!
  • W
    Wendy R. Married on 11/02/2019

He’s the BEST

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM. We chose to use David months prior to our wedding because he was so highly reviewed and I’m about to add one more 5-star to his list! From the very first conversation we knew we were in good hands. David was professional, responsive and just knew what the heck he was doing! We told David we wanted our dance floor full the entire night and he delivered. I’m talking people aged 2-99... not one person was sitting. He absolutely killed it- from the ceremony, to the announcing, to the very last song he made our dreams of a fun wedding come true. We can’t thank you enough, David!

I’ve attached some blurry photos. Hard to get clear ones when you’re dancing- but you get the idea! Just book him!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Experience!

DJ Dennis was the DJ for our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! When we spoke on the phone before the event, he was super attentive and paid attention to every little detail. He is also very experienced and handled all of my questions/anxieties with ease. You could tell he really cared about what we wanted for our wedding. At the actual event, he was timely, professional, and was the glue that held the entire event together. He kept to the schedule and kept things moving smoothly. Not to mention, he did a fantastic job with the music and handling all of the ridiculous requests we had. Overall, we were so happy with DJ Dennis and our experience with DJ Orlando Entertainment!!
    Evan Married on 10/12/2019

A great choice!

We had Dennis as our DJ and I couldn't have been happier. We had hand selected a good amount of songs we wanted played, and he played them at perfect times throughout the night while sprinkling in some gems of his own. During the meal I even asked my Dad to go ask the DJ what song was playing because it felt so perfect in the moment (You & Me - Dave Matthews). I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thanks Dennis!
    Amy A. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience

DJ Orlando was the best. He helped make our day so much fun. His music choice was spot on. I would hire him again in a heartbeat
  • Susanna
    Susanna Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ ever!

DJ Bruce was incredible! He kept the party going and everyone was on the dance floor all night! Would definitely hire again!!!
    Kimberly Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend DJ Orlando!

DJ Orlando was awesome!!! I would 100% recommend him to any of my friends. He was very responsive, helpful and organized during the planning process. A week or so before the wedding, he did a phone consultation with us where we went over every detail of our wedding to make sure it turned out exactly how we wanted it! During our wedding, David kept the timeline flowing smoothly from the introductions to the bouquet toss, and everything in between. Our guests had a blast and were dancing the entire time!! Don't hesitate to book DJ Orlando!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day!

We contacted DJ Orlando Entertainment 5 hours before our reception was scheduled to start in panic mode as we had just found out our booked DJ had an emergency and had to cancel. He was pleasant, accommodating, played all our requested songs, and moved the day so smoothly no one knew we were borderline disaster just a few hours prior.
  • Zach
    Zach Married on 05/04/2019

Two thumbs up for Bruce!

David and Bruce from DJ Orlando Entertainment were great to work with. Bruce did a fantastic job with the setup despite not having been to our venue previously, and had an excellent playlist. He coordinated with us as appropriate through the evening and seemed very comfortable with everything throughout our party. We even received compliments from our guests on the music. The only criticism I have is that we heard maybe a couple of songs twice throughout the evening, but everything else was so good I wouldn't think twice about going to DJ Orlando again!
  • Hilary
    Hilary S. Married on 05/04/2019

Literally the best!

We worked with David to coordinate everything with our wedding this May. He was amazingly helpful with insights with our venue and was very quick to respond! Our actual DJ was Bruce and we cannot say enough good things about him! He was extremely mindful of our needs before and during the wedding day. He kept a great vibe during the reception and his playlist was AMAZING! Great choices of music and in a great order. Not an exaggeration when we say that nearly half of our guests complemented us on our DJ choice. 100% recommend.
    Samantha Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent DJ

David Orlando was excellent to work with. We were able to put together a great playlist that kept people on the dance floor the whole night. David was very knowledgeable, and did a great job keeping a lively and fun atmosphere for our wedding reception. We would highly recommend him!
    Natalie Married on 10/20/2018

10/20 Wedding

I can’t say enough about DJ Orlando! He made everything so easy and carefree.

From the Inital consultation I knew he was the guy for us. Very funny, and obviously very knowledgeable about his craft. He helped create our entire timeline when the one I provided only had 15 mins for dinner (which obviously isn’t long enough lol). During our event some things went off schedule due to no fault to him- and he was flexible and able to move things around to still get everything we wanted completed.

Thoughtout the event the music was great, he was personable, and I couldn’t have asked for anything else in our DJ!
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent music and excellent service!

David Orlando is an absolute gem. We were first drawn to him because we were looking for a DJ who would create a lively atmosphere without being too over-the-top or in-your-face about it — something he specifically advertises. At our first meeting with David, he was able to answer a ton of questions for us (even some questions we didn’t know we had yet!), and he provided us with a foolproof wedding organizer that made planning easy not just on the music front, but in every aspect. He also scheduled a final phone consultation with us the week before the wedding to make sure that the music choices were set, that he knew how to pronounce everyone’s name, and that any final concerns we had could be handled. During the reception itself, we got SO many compliments about his choice of music and his easygoing (read: fun without being obnoxious) personality. For value, musical taste, personality, and professionalism, Orlando really can’t be beat.
    Jennifer Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had Dennis be my DJ at my wedding. He showed up on time and had everything set up and ready to go. I ended up changing my timeline in the middle of the wedding and Dennis didn’t bat an eye and changed it up for me perfectly! He was so helpful with not only the music but guiding people to dinner and the cake cutting, making sure the photographer got the pictures I needed. He was amazing and I’m so happy I had him as my DJ.
illustration stars