DJ Orlando Entertainment Reviews

186 Reviews for DJ Orlando Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2019

I highly recommend DJ Orlando!

DJ Orlando was awesome!!! I would 100% recommend him to any of my friends. He was very responsive, helpful and organized during the planning process. A week or so before the wedding, he did a phone consultation with us where we went over every detail of our wedding to make sure it turned out exactly how we wanted it! During our wedding, David kept the timeline flowing smoothly from the introductions to the bouquet toss, and everything in between. Our guests had a blast and were dancing the entire time!! Don't hesitate to book DJ Orlando!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mattingly · Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day!

We contacted DJ Orlando Entertainment 5 hours before our reception was scheduled to start in panic mode as we had just found out our booked DJ had an emergency and had to cancel. He was pleasant, accommodating, played all our requested songs, and moved the day so smoothly no one knew we were borderline disaster just a few hours prior.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 05/04/2019

Two thumbs up for Bruce!

David and Bruce from DJ Orlando Entertainment were great to work with. Bruce did a fantastic job with the setup despite not having been to our venue previously, and had an excellent playlist. He coordinated with us as appropriate through the evening and seemed very comfortable with everything throughout our party. We even received compliments from our guests on the music. The only criticism I have is that we heard maybe a couple of songs twice throughout the evening, but everything else was so good I wouldn't think twice about going to DJ Orlando again!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Somers · Married on 05/04/2019

Literally the best!

We worked with David to coordinate everything with our wedding this May. He was amazingly helpful with insights with our venue and was very quick to respond! Our actual DJ was Bruce and we cannot say enough good things about him! He was extremely mindful of our needs before and during the wedding day. He kept a great vibe during the reception and his playlist was AMAZING! Great choices of music and in a great order. Not an exaggeration when we say that nearly half of our guests complemented us on our DJ choice. 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent DJ

David Orlando was excellent to work with. We were able to put together a great playlist that kept people on the dance floor the whole night. David was very knowledgeable, and did a great job keeping a lively and fun atmosphere for our wedding reception. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20 Wedding

I can’t say enough about DJ Orlando! He made everything so easy and carefree.

From the Inital consultation I knew he was the guy for us. Very funny, and obviously very knowledgeable about his craft. He helped create our entire timeline when the one I provided only had 15 mins for dinner (which obviously isn’t long enough lol). During our event some things went off schedule due to no fault to him- and he was flexible and able to move things around to still get everything we wanted completed.

Thoughtout the event the music was great, he was personable, and I couldn’t have asked for anything else in our DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent music and excellent service!

David Orlando is an absolute gem. We were first drawn to him because we were looking for a DJ who would create a lively atmosphere without being too over-the-top or in-your-face about it — something he specifically advertises. At our first meeting with David, he was able to answer a ton of questions for us (even some questions we didn’t know we had yet!), and he provided us with a foolproof wedding organizer that made planning easy not just on the music front, but in every aspect. He also scheduled a final phone consultation with us the week before the wedding to make sure that the music choices were set, that he knew how to pronounce everyone’s name, and that any final concerns we had could be handled. During the reception itself, we got SO many compliments about his choice of music and his easygoing (read: fun without being obnoxious) personality. For value, musical taste, personality, and professionalism, Orlando really can’t be beat.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I had Dennis be my DJ at my wedding. He showed up on time and had everything set up and ready to go. I ended up changing my timeline in the middle of the wedding and Dennis didn’t bat an eye and changed it up for me perfectly! He was so helpful with not only the music but guiding people to dinner and the cake cutting, making sure the photographer got the pictures I needed. He was amazing and I’m so happy I had him as my DJ.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Orlando DJ'ed our April 2018 wedding. He was great! He put up with my very type A, early planning personality...allowing me to take a meeting far in advance and get him booked. Through the actual process of planning and getting songs together he was very helpful. I didn't really have a clear direction for music (I didn't have a list of 50 songs I wanted played), was able to just give him a few favorites and clue him in to the demographic of our wedding and the music turned out perfect...everyone was up enjoying it! He was also VERY understanding of my requests and worked with me to shorten songs for the special dances that needed it. We had an issue with one of the special songs and he was very helpful as I scrambled to get that together. Bottom line: he listens to what you want and I had NO concerns on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Becky · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved working with David Orlando of DJ Orlando Entertainment for our December 2017 wedding! David was so much fun to work with throughout the entire process. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen! The MC-ing and music were perfect and made the whole evening a success.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Barrett · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked DJ Orlando for our wedding at the Chart House in November. We had Bruce as our DJ. My wife did most of the consulting with him during the planning stage, but I met him during the actual event. He was outstanding. Wedding timelines are off the moment the wedding begins, and Bruce rolled with everything. Late busses, long lines to get food, the newly wed game (which he had never done, but I think he liked it!), everything. I realized the importance of having a good DJ the moment the reception began. He was so flexible and personable. During your wedding, you need a DJ that you have absolute confidence in his performance and professionalism. DJ Bruce is that guy. Thank you Bruce and the whole DJ Orlando team. You made our reception fantastic.

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Jlj2256

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Orlando is a fantastic DJ. We worked with David the owner and he gave us the exact atmosphere we pictured for our wedding. We wanted the night to be full of dancing and fun and he played all the right music. He is easy to communicate with and is very flexible. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Bruce did an amazing job! He was on he same page with my photographer and reception hall staff to keep everything flowing smoothly, and best of all, my guests had a blast!! Couldn’t have asked for a better reception!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Joe · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Orlando was great in the process leading up to the wedding. He was organized, professional and happy to make suggestions. We had DJ Bruce for our ceremony and he was great as well. He was professional and kept the party moving and adjusted to crowd as the evening went on. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Orlando did an amazing job at our recent wedding at Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. We planned our Maryland wedding from California, where we live, which made it a bit hard when trying to select a DJ. When we first spoke with David over the phone, he was very professional and knowledgeable. We never felt like he was trying to sell himself to us - which was nice. We could tell he was genuinely interested in learning a bit about us and knowing what it was that we were looking for to see how he could best help us.

He was very organized, which I appreciated. He has documents that he provided for us to fill out to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. We had our final consultation with him via phone where we walked through every detail we turned into him to make sure it was correct. The first time we actually met him in person was on our wedding day.

The day of our wedding was amazing and David nailed it on the music. We even had a few guests say they needed a playlist from the day. He completely understood what we were looking for and kept the party going throughout the night. From his level of detail, professionalism and affordable pricing, we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

David was an outstanding DJ. He went out of his way in many ways, including coming to our rehearsal to ensure he had everything necessary for the day of the wedding. There were multiple set ups he needed due to the large property, and he was very accommodating to that. We had a family member play the saxophone during our ceremony, and he worked with her to provide instrumentals for the piece she was playing. He really went above and beyond. We were also able to meet with him a few weeks before the wedding to ensure he pronounced every name properly and that he had our list of requested songs. At the wedding, he was attentive to us and kept the party going. We would highly recommend DJ Orlando for any event.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Liz · Married on 07/02/2017

DJ Bruce did our wedding last summer and it was great! This DJ company is very professional and they keep things classy and fun. Bruce played a great set of songs and all our guests had such a fun time dancing! Would definitely use this company again. Thanks, Bruce!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/03/2017

We LOVED DJ Orlando!! We met with other DJs before deciding to go with David Orlando, and many were pushy in how they wanted our night to go. David respected our decisions and met with us a few times to go over how we saw the night playing out and how he could support that and he did a perfect job! We had a few must plays and a few do not plays, but we left the majority up to him to "feel" out the crowd and everyone told us after how much fun they had on the dance floor and how amazing our DJ was. Could not recommend him more!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2017

I worked directly with David for my wedding and he was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I really appreciated how easy going he was. He worked really well with my catering company and helped coordinate the flow of the best! I definitely recommend DJ Orlando!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

My Spouse and I used David Orlando (DJ Orlando)’s services for our wedding at the 2640 Space on April 29, 2017. From the first time we spoke to David, we knew he was the DJ for us. We had some concerns about the venue sound, balancing playing music we enjoyed with music people can dance to, we didn’t want a cheesy personality DJ, multiple music set-ups, etc. David took the time to talk us through all of our concerns and made great suggestions for the flow of the music and the day in general. He kept in contact with us and our wedding coordinator as we got closer to the day and we felt completely comfortable with him behind the mic.
    DJ Orlando’s services were the best quality and quantity for the price. We thought he was extremely fair. We used a second set-up at our location for the ceremony, and in both the reception area and ceremony room, the sound was flawless.
    We insisted on using non-censored versions of certain songs and DJ Orlando was happy to oblige. We have alternative tastes in music, so DJ Orlando helped us to navigate when to play our faves and when to play dance hits. He picked up on things we hadn’t even thought of, like piano instrumentals vs. guitar instrumentals. He confirmed the pronunciation of each of our announced guests with us. He has a nice, subtle Baltimore accent.
    Overall, David Orlando did everything in his power to make sure things went smoothly on the day of and that we were happy. The next time I get married (or retire, or throw a bat-mitzvah, etc), I will definitely use DJ Orlando.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

I would recommend DJ Orlando to anyone! I wasn't the easiest bride and had specific instructions for how our reception would be run, non-traditionally. Dave didn't miss a beat with any of my crazy requests or timeline.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Mike · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience with Dave Orlando was perfect! He was very responsive with setting up our event, he offered great ideas for the reception, and kept the entire night moving smoothly. We gave him a list of songs to play, and he stuck to it! Couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Dave was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! I had interviewed several other DJs but talking on the phone with Dave I was completely at ease and he had a wonderful personality that I knew would suit our wedding just right. He is incredibly organized and wants to make sure that he gives you exactly what you want at your event. He spoke with us initially and then again a month or so before the wedding to make sure that everything was planned out and solidified. He worked with my caterer on the timeline on the day of so that everything would go smoothly and didn't bother us for anything. When we fell behind schedule, he adapted so easily to make sure that we did everything we planned to do. He is professional, personable, and had the right amount of energy and humor to give the event the level of class and light-heartedness that we were going for. He was on time and had everything set up and ready to go. His prices are extremely fair considering we had about 3 different set ups for the event. He would always answer my phone call, even if he was busy at the moment. I would highly recommend Dave and would trust his opinion to go with anyone else that is part of his company.

Sent on 11/15/2016

AMANDA · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Dennis was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!! Kind, funny, personable and kept the party going all night!!!
    Highly recommend them!