DJ Orlando Entertainment Reviews

195 Reviews for DJ Orlando Entertainment

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle Martins · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful!

David is great! He is very attentive and friendly. I was extremely stressed out by the pandemic situation and the uncertainty whether our wedding would take place, and David was understanding and 100% supportive. We kept in constant touch, and whenever there was a change in plans (and there were several!!) he would acknowledge it and accommodate it. The final consultation was very thorough, reassuring, and I loved how much love and effort he added to it. We even had a pronunciation section to ensure my wedding party and special guests' names were properly announced!

The forecast called for rain, and David was able to accommodate changes in my layout until the very last minute. My sister, who was my MOH, had a surprised prepared for me and he was also able to include it in his timeline...
    He professionalism, flexibility, and friendliness are just second to none.
    I am extremely happy to have chosen him as my DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Dimi

Dimi Dimitrova · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Orlando was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first consultation he was extremely personable and was intent on learning about my spouse and myself! He was on top of everything from sound and lighting in the ceremony and the reception area! He made sure to pronounce everyone's name correctly and was extremely organized to make sure our day went smoothly! I would highly recommend to work with DJ Orlando, I couldn't have thought of a better choice! An absolute 10 out of 10, he made our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • W

Wendy Rorke · Married on 11/02/2019

He’s the BEST

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM. We chose to use David months prior to our wedding because he was so highly reviewed and I’m about to add one more 5-star to his list! From the very first conversation we knew we were in good hands. David was professional, responsive and just knew what the heck he was doing! We told David we wanted our dance floor full the entire night and he delivered. I’m talking people aged 2-99... not one person was sitting. He absolutely killed it- from the ceremony, to the announcing, to the very last song he made our dreams of a fun wedding come true. We can’t thank you enough, David!

I’ve attached some blurry photos. Hard to get clear ones when you’re dancing- but you get the idea! Just book him!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Experience!

DJ Dennis was the DJ for our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! When we spoke on the phone before the event, he was super attentive and paid attention to every little detail. He is also very experienced and handled all of my questions/anxieties with ease. You could tell he really cared about what we wanted for our wedding. At the actual event, he was timely, professional, and was the glue that held the entire event together. He kept to the schedule and kept things moving smoothly. Not to mention, he did a fantastic job with the music and handling all of the ridiculous requests we had. Overall, we were so happy with DJ Dennis and our experience with DJ Orlando Entertainment!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Amy acton · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience

DJ Orlando was the best. He helped make our day so much fun. His music choice was spot on. I would hire him again in a heartbeat

Sent on 10/21/2019

Evan · Married on 10/12/2019

A great choice!

We had Dennis as our DJ and I couldn't have been happier. We had hand selected a good amount of songs we wanted played, and he played them at perfect times throughout the night while sprinkling in some gems of his own. During the meal I even asked my Dad to go ask the DJ what song was playing because it felt so perfect in the moment (You & Me - Dave Matthews). I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thanks Dennis!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Susanna

Susanna · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ ever!

DJ Bruce was incredible! He kept the party going and everyone was on the dance floor all night! Would definitely hire again!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/29/2019

I highly recommend DJ Orlando!

DJ Orlando was awesome!!! I would 100% recommend him to any of my friends. He was very responsive, helpful and organized during the planning process. A week or so before the wedding, he did a phone consultation with us where we went over every detail of our wedding to make sure it turned out exactly how we wanted it! During our wedding, David kept the timeline flowing smoothly from the introductions to the bouquet toss, and everything in between. Our guests had a blast and were dancing the entire time!! Don't hesitate to book DJ Orlando!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mattingly · Married on 06/22/2019

Saved the Day!

We contacted DJ Orlando Entertainment 5 hours before our reception was scheduled to start in panic mode as we had just found out our booked DJ had an emergency and had to cancel. He was pleasant, accommodating, played all our requested songs, and moved the day so smoothly no one knew we were borderline disaster just a few hours prior.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 05/04/2019

Two thumbs up for Bruce!

David and Bruce from DJ Orlando Entertainment were great to work with. Bruce did a fantastic job with the setup despite not having been to our venue previously, and had an excellent playlist. He coordinated with us as appropriate through the evening and seemed very comfortable with everything throughout our party. We even received compliments from our guests on the music. The only criticism I have is that we heard maybe a couple of songs twice throughout the evening, but everything else was so good I wouldn't think twice about going to DJ Orlando again!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Somers · Married on 05/04/2019

Literally the best!

We worked with David to coordinate everything with our wedding this May. He was amazingly helpful with insights with our venue and was very quick to respond! Our actual DJ was Bruce and we cannot say enough good things about him! He was extremely mindful of our needs before and during the wedding day. He kept a great vibe during the reception and his playlist was AMAZING! Great choices of music and in a great order. Not an exaggeration when we say that nearly half of our guests complemented us on our DJ choice. 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent DJ

David Orlando was excellent to work with. We were able to put together a great playlist that kept people on the dance floor the whole night. David was very knowledgeable, and did a great job keeping a lively and fun atmosphere for our wedding reception. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20 Wedding

I can’t say enough about DJ Orlando! He made everything so easy and carefree.

From the Inital consultation I knew he was the guy for us. Very funny, and obviously very knowledgeable about his craft. He helped create our entire timeline when the one I provided only had 15 mins for dinner (which obviously isn’t long enough lol). During our event some things went off schedule due to no fault to him- and he was flexible and able to move things around to still get everything we wanted completed.

Thoughtout the event the music was great, he was personable, and I couldn’t have asked for anything else in our DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent music and excellent service!

David Orlando is an absolute gem. We were first drawn to him because we were looking for a DJ who would create a lively atmosphere without being too over-the-top or in-your-face about it — something he specifically advertises. At our first meeting with David, he was able to answer a ton of questions for us (even some questions we didn’t know we had yet!), and he provided us with a foolproof wedding organizer that made planning easy not just on the music front, but in every aspect. He also scheduled a final phone consultation with us the week before the wedding to make sure that the music choices were set, that he knew how to pronounce everyone’s name, and that any final concerns we had could be handled. During the reception itself, we got SO many compliments about his choice of music and his easygoing (read: fun without being obnoxious) personality. For value, musical taste, personality, and professionalism, Orlando really can’t be beat.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I had Dennis be my DJ at my wedding. He showed up on time and had everything set up and ready to go. I ended up changing my timeline in the middle of the wedding and Dennis didn’t bat an eye and changed it up for me perfectly! He was so helpful with not only the music but guiding people to dinner and the cake cutting, making sure the photographer got the pictures I needed. He was amazing and I’m so happy I had him as my DJ.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Orlando DJ'ed our April 2018 wedding. He was great! He put up with my very type A, early planning personality...allowing me to take a meeting far in advance and get him booked. Through the actual process of planning and getting songs together he was very helpful. I didn't really have a clear direction for music (I didn't have a list of 50 songs I wanted played), was able to just give him a few favorites and clue him in to the demographic of our wedding and the music turned out perfect...everyone was up enjoying it! He was also VERY understanding of my requests and worked with me to shorten songs for the special dances that needed it. We had an issue with one of the special songs and he was very helpful as I scrambled to get that together. Bottom line: he listens to what you want and I had NO concerns on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Becky · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved working with David Orlando of DJ Orlando Entertainment for our December 2017 wedding! David was so much fun to work with throughout the entire process. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen! The MC-ing and music were perfect and made the whole evening a success.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Barrett · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked DJ Orlando for our wedding at the Chart House in November. We had Bruce as our DJ. My wife did most of the consulting with him during the planning stage, but I met him during the actual event. He was outstanding. Wedding timelines are off the moment the wedding begins, and Bruce rolled with everything. Late busses, long lines to get food, the newly wed game (which he had never done, but I think he liked it!), everything. I realized the importance of having a good DJ the moment the reception began. He was so flexible and personable. During your wedding, you need a DJ that you have absolute confidence in his performance and professionalism. DJ Bruce is that guy. Thank you Bruce and the whole DJ Orlando team. You made our reception fantastic.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

AMAZING!!!!! Truly, the best DJ we could have asked for. David was professional every step of the way, from our initial meeting through the planning and the day itself. I didn't really like wedding planning, so was totally overwhelmed as the date got closer. I had "decision fatigue" and just couldn't make any more decisions. David was super understanding and responsive. I leaned on him for several recommendations, including music for the dinner hour. Wouldn't you know it, I got TONS of compliments on the dinner hour music! My husband and I love to dance, so we wanted our wedding to be a true dance party, and David totally delivered! He had everyone (even the grandmas!) up and dancing the entire night. He rolled with the punches anytime there were changes to the timeline the day of the wedding. He brought the party without making it about him (which I've seen too often with other DJs). He also 100% correctly pronounced our (complicated) last name and the challenging names in our wedding party. If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I've already recommended David to a co-worker and will definitely continue to do so!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Jlj2256

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Orlando is a fantastic DJ. We worked with David the owner and he gave us the exact atmosphere we pictured for our wedding. We wanted the night to be full of dancing and fun and he played all the right music. He is easy to communicate with and is very flexible. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Bruce did an amazing job! He was on he same page with my photographer and reception hall staff to keep everything flowing smoothly, and best of all, my guests had a blast!! Couldn’t have asked for a better reception!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Joe · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Orlando was great in the process leading up to the wedding. He was organized, professional and happy to make suggestions. We had DJ Bruce for our ceremony and he was great as well. He was professional and kept the party moving and adjusted to crowd as the evening went on. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Orlando did an amazing job at our recent wedding at Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. We planned our Maryland wedding from California, where we live, which made it a bit hard when trying to select a DJ. When we first spoke with David over the phone, he was very professional and knowledgeable. We never felt like he was trying to sell himself to us - which was nice. We could tell he was genuinely interested in learning a bit about us and knowing what it was that we were looking for to see how he could best help us.

He was very organized, which I appreciated. He has documents that he provided for us to fill out to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. We had our final consultation with him via phone where we walked through every detail we turned into him to make sure it was correct. The first time we actually met him in person was on our wedding day.

The day of our wedding was amazing and David nailed it on the music. We even had a few guests say they needed a playlist from the day. He completely understood what we were looking for and kept the party going throughout the night. From his level of detail, professionalism and affordable pricing, we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

David was an outstanding DJ. He went out of his way in many ways, including coming to our rehearsal to ensure he had everything necessary for the day of the wedding. There were multiple set ups he needed due to the large property, and he was very accommodating to that. We had a family member play the saxophone during our ceremony, and he worked with her to provide instrumentals for the piece she was playing. He really went above and beyond. We were also able to meet with him a few weeks before the wedding to ensure he pronounced every name properly and that he had our list of requested songs. At the wedding, he was attentive to us and kept the party going. We would highly recommend DJ Orlando for any event.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Liz · Married on 07/02/2017

DJ Bruce did our wedding last summer and it was great! This DJ company is very professional and they keep things classy and fun. Bruce played a great set of songs and all our guests had such a fun time dancing! Would definitely use this company again. Thanks, Bruce!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017