173 Reviews for DJ Orlando Entertainment

173 DJ Orlando Entertainment Reviews

We loved working with David Orlando of DJ Orlando Entertainment for our December 2017 wedding! David was so much fun to work with throughout the entire process. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen! The MC-ing and music were perfect and made the whole evening a success.

Profile Picture Becky, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked DJ Orlando for our wedding at the Chart House in November. We had Bruce as our DJ. My wife did most of the consulting with him during the planning stage, but I met him during the actual event. He was outstanding. Wedding timelines are off the moment the wedding begins, and Bruce rolled with everything. Late busses, long lines to get food, the newly wed game (which he had never done, but I think he liked it!), everything. I realized the importance of having a good DJ the moment the reception began. He was so flexible and personable. During your wedding, you need a DJ that you have absolute confidence in his performance and professionalism. DJ Bruce is that guy. Thank you Bruce and the whole DJ Orlando team. You made our reception fantastic.

Profile Picture Barrett, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando is a fantastic DJ. We worked with David the owner and he gave us the exact atmosphere we pictured for our wedding. We wanted the night to be full of dancing and fun and he played all the right music. He is easy to communicate with and is very flexible. I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce did an amazing job! He was on he same page with my photographer and reception hall staff to keep everything flowing smoothly, and best of all, my guests had a blast!! Couldn’t have asked for a better reception!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando was great in the process leading up to the wedding. He was organized, professional and happy to make suggestions. We had DJ Bruce for our ceremony and he was great as well. He was professional and kept the party moving and adjusted to crowd as the evening went on. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando did an amazing job at our recent wedding at Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. We planned our Maryland wedding from California, where we live, which made it a bit hard when trying to select a DJ. When we first spoke with David over the phone, he was very professional and knowledgeable. We never felt like he was trying to sell himself to us - which was nice. We could tell he was genuinely interested in learning a bit about us and knowing what it was that we were looking for to see how he could best help us.

He was very organized, which I appreciated. He has documents that he provided for us to fill out to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. We had our final consultation with him via phone where we walked through every detail we turned into him to make sure it was correct. The first time we actually met him in person was on our wedding day.

The day of our wedding was amazing and David nailed it on the music. We even had a few guests say they needed a playlist from the day. He completely understood what we were looking for and kept the party going throughout the night. From his level of detail, professionalism and affordable pricing, we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Logan , 8/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bruce did our wedding last summer and it was great! This DJ company is very professional and they keep things classy and fun. Bruce played a great set of songs and all our guests had such a fun time dancing! Would definitely use this company again. Thanks, Bruce!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED DJ Orlando!! We met with other DJs before deciding to go with David Orlando, and many were pushy in how they wanted our night to go. David respected our decisions and met with us a few times to go over how we saw the night playing out and how he could support that and he did a perfect job! We had a few must plays and a few do not plays, but we left the majority up to him to "feel" out the crowd and everyone told us after how much fun they had on the dance floor and how amazing our DJ was. Could not recommend him more!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I worked directly with David for my wedding and he was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I really appreciated how easy going he was. He worked really well with my catering company and helped coordinate the flow of the best! I definitely recommend DJ Orlando!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My Spouse and I used David Orlando (DJ Orlando)’s services for our wedding at the 2640 Space on April 29, 2017. From the first time we spoke to David, we knew he was the DJ for us. We had some concerns about the venue sound, balancing playing music we enjoyed with music people can dance to, we didn’t want a cheesy personality DJ, multiple music set-ups, etc. David took the time to talk us through all of our concerns and made great suggestions for the flow of the music and the day in general. He kept in contact with us and our wedding coordinator as we got closer to the day and we felt completely comfortable with him behind the mic.
DJ Orlando’s services were the best quality and quantity for the price. We thought he was extremely fair. We used a second set-up at our location for the ceremony, and in both the reception area and ceremony room, the sound was flawless.
We insisted on using non-censored versions of certain songs and DJ Orlando was happy to oblige. We have alternative tastes in music, so DJ Orlando helped us to navigate when to play our faves and when to play dance hits. He picked up on things we hadn’t even thought of, like piano instrumentals vs. guitar instrumentals. He confirmed the pronunciation of each of our announced guests with us. He has a nice, subtle Baltimore accent.
Overall, David Orlando did everything in his power to make sure things went smoothly on the day of and that we were happy. The next time I get married (or retire, or throw a bat-mitzvah, etc), I will definitely use DJ Orlando.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend DJ Orlando to anyone! I wasn't the easiest bride and had specific instructions for how our reception would be run, non-traditionally. Dave didn't miss a beat with any of my crazy requests or timeline.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Dave Orlando was perfect! He was very responsive with setting up our event, he offered great ideas for the reception, and kept the entire night moving smoothly. We gave him a list of songs to play, and he stuck to it! Couldn't be more satisfied.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! I had interviewed several other DJs but talking on the phone with Dave I was completely at ease and he had a wonderful personality that I knew would suit our wedding just right. He is incredibly organized and wants to make sure that he gives you exactly what you want at your event. He spoke with us initially and then again a month or so before the wedding to make sure that everything was planned out and solidified. He worked with my caterer on the timeline on the day of so that everything would go smoothly and didn't bother us for anything. When we fell behind schedule, he adapted so easily to make sure that we did everything we planned to do. He is professional, personable, and had the right amount of energy and humor to give the event the level of class and light-heartedness that we were going for. He was on time and had everything set up and ready to go. His prices are extremely fair considering we had about 3 different set ups for the event. He would always answer my phone call, even if he was busy at the moment. I would highly recommend Dave and would trust his opinion to go with anyone else that is part of his company.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dennis was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!! Kind, funny, personable and kept the party going all night!!!
Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture AMANDA, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had David as our DJ and he was great! He was always professional since the first meeting with him and he was very quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. The paperwork we filled out ensured that we heard exactly what we wanted and didn't want to hear. I would definitely recommend him to anyone still looking for their DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando was wonderful to work with from the initial consultation to the last song of our wedding reception. Despite a hot July night, he kept everyone dancing on the dancefloor, and far exceeded my expectations! Not only was his song selection wonderful, but his energy and announcements were exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much For playing a part in our magical day David!!!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We picked DJ Orlando for our wedding because he was organized, professional, and experienced. We were completely lost when creating a timeline for the wedding reception and he stepped in and helped create the perfect timeline. We loved that he focused on our preferences (songs, flow, etc.) and he even took the time to have his wife phonetically write out the names of our wedding party. He did a great job making announcements and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Couldn't be happier with David!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Orlando Entertainment is a fabulous company! We had the owner, David, DJ our wedding at Pond View Farms. He did a fabulous job and really listened to what my husband and I wanted for the vibe of our wedding. He sits and meets with each couple and individualizes the experience. Throughout our reception, he kept everyone up and dancing and we had several people comment on how great the DJ was. I highly recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture User4604754, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me begin by saying that I am a music fanatic and choosing a DJ was the most difficult decision that I faced while planning my wedding. DJ Orlando Entertainment and our DJ, Bruce, were an absolute pleasure to work with and our wedding was incredible. First, DJ Orlando was incredibly prompt with his response time. Both he and Bruce were honest and open about my music choices and what would work and wouldn't work since they both have years of experience.

On my wedding day, the weather was threatening to turn my dream outdoor ceremony into an indoor ceremony, and my dreams were about to be crushed. Our wedding guests, including Bruce, were taken inside, then outside, then inside, then finally outside again so that we could pull off an outdoor ceremony. I know that this was no easy task and Bruce pulled it off without any complaints. I appreciate you working so hard to give me my dream ceremony. Also, Bruce worked very hard to make sure that he got our guests dancing since it was so important to me. Our venue has the dance floor in a separate room than where guests are eating so getting people up and moving can be difficult. Bruce had constant communication with my husband and I to ensure that he was working to get people moving. Eventually everyone got up and was moving! He did a great job! If you want your dream wedding then choose DJ Orlando Entertainment!! It was the easiest and best choice I made while wedding planning.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of our favorite vendors from our whole wedding :) David was super nice, professional, on time, played every single song I wanted, had great enthusiasm, and all for a great price! We HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding DJ!! Thanks again DJ Orlando for making our day so great!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Orlando did a fantastic job! He was super professional and very organized. He had a very detailed planner to make sure we have all songs we wanted played! He was very personable and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were recommended DJ Orlando Entertainment by a friend who had previously used them for their wedding and could not have been happier. From our first phone call, David had us laughing and excited, we knew he would be a great fit for our day. He was able to assist with all of our questions and made recommendations for music when we didn't have a strong preference. We asked to keep the tempo up beat all evening and they did just that. We couldn't get people off the dance floor, even during dinner service. DJ Orlando Entertainment helped us create the party we always envisioned. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kerrianne, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando was fantastic! We were able to pay our balance at a discounted rate completely up front which was nice. We were able to fill out a packet he provided to list specific songs and references. He made the mood of our wedding fun and it was pretty much a big dance party. My husband and I could not be happier with the way it turned out!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Orlando was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and personable in the meetings leading up to the wedding. He helped us through the timeline and song list creation. Our wedding day was perfect! He kept things moving and the song transitions were perfect! My husband found him through a DJ search website and I’m so glad he did. With so many options out there I feel very lucky to have found DJ Orlando. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/20/15, 7 Reviews