DJ Ones Reviews

DJ Ones 3
DJ Ones 4
DJ Ones 5

Ana · Married on 11/11/2017

Erick was definitely awesome! He was very approachable, easy to talk to, and affordable. We really appreciated how easy he made the whole musical part of our wedding. We still have many guests that compliment us on our wedding music (especially our Hispanic guests!). His services definitely made our day extra special! He was also able to help us find a dance floor at the last minute so he has good connections as well! Definitely will recommend him to anyone that will listen :) thanks for all you do Erick!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sara · Married on 07/02/2017

We had a great experience with PC Productions. Patrick met with us when we first started planning our wedding and a few weeks before our wedding day. He was very helpful and was able to answer all of our questions and give suggestions. On our wedding day he kept the crowd engaged and played a variety of music to accommodate the music preferences of all of our guests.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Patrick was referred to me by wedding planner. He was a great DJ and kept the party going at my reception. He played the BEST selection of songs and really read the dancefloor right. He had great suggestions for songs and was great to work with. I would highly reccomend him to other brides looking for someone to really get your guests having fun.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Patrick is absolutely awesome! We loved him! He had our whole wedding party dancing the whole night!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Kelly and Chris · Married on 10/10/2015

Patrick came recommended by two of our vendors. We changed our toasts and ceremony music a few days before and he was flexible and accommodating. The dance floor was packed from the end of dinner to the end of the night, and he handled our power outage due to a storm by gracefully transitioning to playing songs off his phone.

Sent on 10/13/2015

They were wonderful and did a great job with the music and lighting at our Wedding. Everyone loved the music selections and enjoyed the dancing

Sent on 08/27/2013

Charlotte · Married on 02/24/2018

We have used this company in the past and will continue to do so for all of our events that require a DJ. They are quick in responding back to confirm bookings, are really flexible, and are on-time and ready to go. Our Daddy-Daughter Dance was a blast and all of the members were excited to take part in the activities, games, and dance competitions that our DJ, Erick, provided. There were even special effects that went off throughout the night that the girls loved. Erick was great, the families loved him, and we would definitely request him again! Thank you so much for giving our members a night to remember.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

Patrick was a wonderful addition for our wedding! We had a mid afternoon reception, with a buffet lunch and Patrick kept the crowd involved and entertained the entire time. He was easy to work with and truly wanted to make our day special. I was a very laid back bride, so I trusted him to make decisions and he did everything perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Allecia · Married on 03/02/2013

I recently hired PC productions for my wedding. Patrick has been doing this for some time now and really knows what ithe is doing. I kept our reception going and we all had a great time! The lighting he provided really set the scene for the ballroom at Barclay Villa. It was well worth the money to have someone that you knew would take care of keeping the party going. The only negative I have is that it was suggested that we cut out mother-son and father-daughter dance short, I specifically asked for this not to be shortened and my father daughter dance was cut at 1 minute 30 seconds this was disappointing but as an overall he did a very good job

Sent on 04/03/2013

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

4.2
      3.5

Erick was a great DJ- brought one of his associates and they kept the party going all night. I would recommend booking him- he works well to fit the music with the crowd while still respecting the wishes of the bride and groom's music style. Erick brought a great vibe to our wedding- we were very happy with his service!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jami · Married on 06/27/2009

3.5
      3.0

We enjoyed having Patrick as our DJ. He was a great MC for the evening and kept the ceremony rolling without needing any prompting. I'm not sure you could find a better one! He had the events already timed out so that we just sat back and enjoyed the evening. Patrick was professional, looked professional, and arrived early to the ceremony. We had booked him for both the ceremony and reception. Patrick played songs which got people on the dance floor and out of their seats. Our only complaint for the night--and we didn't realize this until we were on our way to the hotel--was that he only played 1 song out of about 12 on our "Must Play" list! We purposely selected the songs on that list and even paid to get some obscure ones from itunes, which we burned onto a CD for him. He did make sure to play all the correct songs for special times (father/daughter dance, first dance, etc.) but we were pretty disappointed (after the fact) to realize that none of our "anytime" must plays were ignored. Despite that, I would recommend Patrick, just be sure to emphasize if you REALLY want some songs played!!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Meredith · Married on 06/26/2010

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

My wedding was perfect, but not on account of the DJ. He met with us to discuss specific songs that we wanted played 3 weeks prior to the wedding, made loads of notes but apparently forgot to bring those notes to the reception. He messed up my slideshow at the reception, almost played the wrong song when my wedding party came out, PLAYED THE WRONG SONG IN THE FATHER/DAUGHTER dance, and didn't play a single song on the list of important songs that I wanted played at the reception. He apologized to my mother for not having the mics working at the ceremony. I would not recommend this vendor, it was the only one that I was not satisified with.

Sent on 08/09/2010

DJ Ones's reply:

Normally I wouldn't respond to a negative review as being in this business for 14 years its impossible to please EVERYONE. I remember this event very well. The ceremony was scheduled to be outside but because of the rain/weather there was a chance it would have been moved indoors. It finally cleared up but in this process of having to move equipment back and forth I am guessing the wireless lapel microphone got turned off or the minister turned the mic off before the ceremony began, that I am not sure. I always make sure the wireless microphone (which is a top of the line "Shure" product) is turned on ready to go, so I am not sure how it got turned off. I don't see how her slide show was messed up, I created the slide show based on the pictures she provided to me and even had to do some photo editing myself to make the slide show better than what it would have been. In all the years I have been doing this I have never played the wrong speciality dance song and never will. I even went back to the date and checked the playlist on my computer and it matched what the bride wanted her father/daughter dance song to be. I always play the top requested songs during the night when they are appropriate to play and even if its not the ideal time to play a certain requested song, becuase the bride and groom requested it I make sure it gets played. I know there was a lot of stress on the bride and her mother before the start of the event becuase of the weather and even saw the mother in tears but luckily the weather did clear and they were able to have the ceremony outside. After this particular event I went up to the bride's mom and she was very happy with the service we provided. In 14 years this is the first negative review I have received, and I try to please every bride that I work with, but in this business I have learned no one is perfect no matter how hard you try to be.

Patrick Cooke