DJ Ones Reviews

DJ Ones 3
DJ Ones 4
DJ Ones 5

Jennifer · Married on 02/21/2015

The DJ was the hit of the party for my daughters sweet 16th. Everyone was out of the seat the whole night. He played exactly what we wanted and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Elise · Married on 11/08/2014

We used PC Productions for our November wedding and couldn't have been happier. Patrick was a blast to work with and helped us come up with fun songs to use for the various "big moments" of the night (bouquet and garter toss for example)! He had all the guests on the floor from the moment we finished eating til it was time to call it quits! Patrick was very accessible throughout the entire planning process and helped to make that aspect of wedding planning a lot less stressful. Thank you for making our big day so much fun!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

PC Productions did an amazing job at our wedding! Patrick (the DJ) kept the crowd going and was constantly taking requests. He had a TV set up to play music videos and scroll his number across so that guests could text him song requests....what a good idea! A few weeks before the wedding, he met with me to go over all of the details of the wedding. I thought I was an organized bride, but he brought up details that I hadn't even thought of yet. I was happy to have him on my side. The whole night went so smoothly, we were just so pleased. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Maria · Married on 09/06/2014

Kyle Gauthier was a wonderful DJ at our wedding. He is super friendly and pleasant to work with. My husband and I met with him a couple of times before the big day, and it was absolutely clear that he understood our music "vision." We had requested that the majority of music be Latin with some other specific song requests that aren't common. Kyle took it upon himself to get familiar with our music choices, making the dancing at the reception very fun! Great MC and DJ. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/14/2014

JoAnna · Married on 05/24/2014

We used PC productions for our wedding on 5/24/14. I could not have asked for a better DJ. He was easy to work with, always responsive during the planning process, and professional. I wasn't sure what music he should play during the wedding, so he told us he would "read the crowd" during the night. Well, he read the crowd perfectly because everyone was up and dancing the entire night. In fact, after the wedding I had so many guests ask me for his name, e-mail etc, to use for their weddings and events. I had so many compliments asking me how I heard of him and found him. Thank you Patrick for making our wedding so special and fun!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Cameron · Married on 10/19/2013

Patrick is just awesome. We had a fairly formal wedding and wanted a DJ who would bring energy but had a very classy polish. Patrick was perfect and we had many guests say he was the best DJ they'd ever seen at a wedding. He was flexible and worked with us to make decisions. I felt comfortable on my wedding day that he had everything under control. We were so appreciative to have hired PC Productions for our wedding and would strongly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Patrick Cooke made sure everyone had a good time at my wedding! He played a wide variety of music and pleased every demographic. We had a blast on our big day, all thanks to PC Productions!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2013

Patrick was recommended to me by a friend. After doing some shopping around, I realized that Patrick was not only cheaper than other DJ services, but had uniformly positive reviews. We met with Patrick about a month before the wedding. He spent two and half hours with us going over the order of the reception and minor details. My biggest fear about a DJ was spending all that money on someone who couldn't get anyone to dance. Patrick kept the dance floor full for most of the night with music that both the younger and older crowd enjoyed. We had a great time and the guests I've heard from say it was a really fun night! Thanks Patrick!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Great experience! No complaints!

Sent on 05/27/2013

We used PC Productions for my son's wedding reception. Kyle G was our DJ. He was great. Met with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure everything was set. Offered suggestions and was also happy to adhere to our requests. We had some last minute changes due to nerves and emotion and Kyle handled it all with ease and professionalism. I will use him again as my DJ needs arise.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Patrick was a fantastic DJ to work with. He was professional, flexible, and easy to work with. Our reception went smoothly with his help and the music he chose was perfect for our crowd. We had a full dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Bill was our DJ and he was awesome! He did our ceremony music and DJ/MC'd our reception. He was so fun and easy to work with. He also did a wonderful job playing a variety of music an made sure my husband and I were having a good time. I highly recommend PC Productions.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2012

Patrick was very organized and helpful. He made great suggestions and advice to help make our wedding better. Our wedding was so much fun. Thank you.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Ashton · Married on 04/28/2012

Your DJ will be the one keeping your wedding on schedule with announcements, reading the crowd for music choices, and making jokes to quickly neutralize embarrassing incidents. This important job needs to be put in capable hands, and with Patrick you have put your wedding in the most capable of hands. He is at ease in front of a crowd and especially likeable. I also had him do my lighting, which enhanced the room's decor. I also wanted fog during my first dance but we realized a regular fog machine wouldn't give me the effect I was looking for so he researched and bought a low-lying fog machine specifically for my wedding. That is truly going above and beyond.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Samira · Married on 04/14/2012

Patrick Cooke and his team did a fabulous job at our wedding. Patrick helped a lot prior with song selection and ideas for the reception, the up-lighting was beautiful and really added ambiance, the music selection was perfect and Patrick kept things going and on schedule. He worked with the vocalist to make sure she was comfortable and sounded amazing! He's funny and was liked by all...

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • U

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2012

HANDS DOWN THE BEST DJ !!! Our reception was amazing and we owe it all to our DJ (Patrick). Everyone has mentioned to us how fun our reception was; everyone had a blast dancing the night away. He listens to all your requests about how you want the reception to play out. He truly is the best DJ. So thankful for my friend who recommended him to us!

Sent on 03/23/2012
  • I

Alice · Married on 09/10/2011

Awesome DJ, great personality, everyone loved him!

Sent on 01/02/2012

annie · Married on 08/21/2010

I cannot say enough about how great Patrick was at our wedding reception. Everyone we talk to has said what a fun reception it was. It's true what they say - guests only remember two things from a wedding - the food, and the entertainment. Patrick had everyone, young and old, laughing, dancing, playing games and just having a wonderful time on the dance floor. There wasn't a single moment when the dance floor was empty. What a night! Thank you, Patrick!

Sent on 11/24/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2010

I have to say Patrick was one of the best DJs I have ever seen/heard. I have been to many many weddings (way too many friends getting married) and Patrick was amazing. I read the negative review and I am amazed that this professional would recieve such a negative review. He was on time, professional, played every request that I had and kept the party going the entire night. I would highly recomend this vendor. I can't say enough about the job he did. After meeting him I knew he was the DJ for us. I have already booked him for my 10 year class renuion.

Sent on 09/02/2010
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/26/2009

Patrick was awesome! He put together a first dance mix for us, special, and took the time to listen to what we really wanted! Patrick was easy to talk to, experienced, young, and played great music that our guests liked to dance to!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Ellen · Married on 12/31/2016

Patrick was an awesome DJ for our NYE wedding. Our guests were raving about the music selections and it was a dance party the whole night! Would highly recommend especially if you are looking for a DJ to play music that will get and keep people dancing.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Heather · Married on 05/28/2016

We were lucky enough to actually book Patrick, the owner of PC Productions, and we couldn't have been happier! When I first met Patrick my now husband was deployed in Iraq. I was very hesitant to pick vendors without him by my side, but Patrick made it so much easier. Patrick provided me with his background and his excitement for each event he takes part in, we went over our options regarding any changes that may be necessary due to military needs, and he simply made me more comfortable about making a decision, without pushing his company on me. Patrick was familiar with our venue and the owners, and did a flawless job on our wedding day. He knew exactly when and where to be at all times. We had a small wedding and a lot for our guests to do (cornhole, jenga, kan jam, polaroids) other than dance, but Patrick still got people out on the dance floor! We can't thank him enough for helping make our day absolutely amazing.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2015

He is very good at his profession. My out of state family mentioned he may have been the best DJ at a wedding they have seen!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

Great DJ for your event!

Our wedding coordinator recommended Erick from DJ Ones to us and we were very pleased! We liked how personable he was when we met in-person. We felt very comfortable with his ability to make sure we had everything we needed - microphones, an extra amp speaker for inside the house for cocktail hour, etc. We had very specific taste - our friends and families love to party! The reception was so much fun - everyone, including grandparents made it to the dance floor. Everything from Grease, to Petey Pablo, to Frank Sinatra, to Wagonwheel - it was just what we envisioned! Thank you to Erick and his team!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Matthew · Married on 01/12/2018

Very sad and welcoming to ideas and the thought process. Everyone was moving and dancing with the awesome music that was playing!

Sent on 01/14/2018