DJ Ones Reviews

DJ Ones 3
DJ Ones 4
DJ Ones 5

Bethany · Married on 06/24/2017

Patrick was awesome and totally exceeded our expectations for our wedding DJ! People are still raving about how much they loved the great mix of music, appealing to all ages. I felt his price was great, as well compared to some other DJs in the area. He did some fun things during the reception to make it special and get folks out on the dance floor! Highly recommend Patrick and his team, we were very happy!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

Patrick with PC Productions is hands down one the best DJs in the business! As a local Event Planner in the industry, he is always my go to for recommendations to our clients. Patrick of course was the DJ for my own recent wedding as well! He played all of our favorite songs, and really knew how to judge the crowd! He had practically everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests are still raving at how much fun they had!! I am so glad and thankful to have had PC Productions play such a huge part to us on our wedding day. Their team and quality are top notch and I will absolutely recommend them if you are looking for the best of the best to dance the night away!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

PC Productions was a pleasure to work with through the entire wedding planning process and the day of. Patrick and his team brought extensive experience to make our wedding ceremony, dinner music, and party unforgettable! All of our guests had a great time and still talk about how much fun they had. Thank you PC Productions!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Great experience! The PC Productions team did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Janet · Married on 03/18/2017

We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Patrick was so wonderful for our event. We booked with Patrick after a suggestion from our planner and are so glad we did! We discussed before the wedding the specifics of things we wanted, but told him mostly we just wanted an awesome party and for people to be up and dancing all night. And he delivered just that! Everyone loved the music, he did an awesome job reading the crowd and kept everyone dancing all night! I would definitely recommend Patrick and PC Productions!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Jen · Married on 02/25/2017

Patrick DJ'd our wedding in February and he was AWESOME! Selecting a DJ was one of the most difficult vendors to select. Unless you've been to an event with them, you really don't know what to expect. A friend from work recommended Patrick and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We didn't really have specific songs in mind for our reception, but we knew we wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night. Patrick made that happen! He read the crowd, just like he said he would, and everyone had a blast! He even got out on the dance floor several times to keep people dancing and teach the wobble! We had a number of guests tell us how much they loved him and the music. Even our photographer has started recommending him to her Brides! I highly recommend using Patrick and PC Productions for your wedding and other events!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/29/2016

Patrick DJ'd our wedding reception in late December and I can not recommend him highly enough! He was very helpful during the planning process, helping to cut two songs together for the father-daughter dance. And during the reception he was very flexible in modifying the timeline of certain events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) based on the energy of the guests. He got everyone dancing early and created such a fun, welcoming atmosphere that people of all ages and energy levels felt uninhibited on the dance floor. His ability to read the crowd makes him a terrific MC as well as DJ. I can definitively say that our reception would not have been half as fun without Patrick and his team.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Patrick was an AMAZING DJ! Patrick made the process incredibly easy and helped make the event flow very smoothly. We had family members fly in from Ireland and we really wanted to make sure there was some traditional Irish music played and he picked the perfect songs for the family. We can't remember a time when people weren't on the dance floor!! We loved how interactive he was with our group and every song choice was just perfect. All our guests commented on how great the DJ was and many said they haven't had that much fun at a wedding in a long time. One of our favorite things Patrick did was the wedding game; he called all married couples out to the dance floor and eliminated couples one by one by how long have been married; whoever has been married the longest were the last standing and he would then play that couples wedding song. It got everyone interacting and it was a great way to recognize our guests in a fun and unique way. Thank you again Patrick!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 10/14/2016

We let him have fun with the music, which we never regretted. He is a great DJ and know how to keep the party going even when there is only 10 people left. In our package we got a photo booth and up lighting.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

Patrick of PC Productions was great. He was everything we could ask for in a DJ. We liked the music he played. He worked with us before the wedding to figure out what we wanted in terms of individual song selections, musical style, songs not to play, etc. He really stepped up and helped with a lot more than just the music. He arrived early and stayed late to help us set up and tear down the event. We highly recommend PC Productions.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

Ben was amazing to work with, he was really nice and always easy to get a hold of. The day of our wedding he was a dream!!! He kept everything moving, on time and everyone was dancing!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lizzie · Married on 09/17/2016

Patrick is an amazing DJ. He's easy to work with and keeps the party going all night! My family and friends have not stopped talking about how fun our wedding was!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/06/2016

Patrick with PC Productions was the best DJ I could have asked for! My guests loved the music, and we danced the night away! Not only was the music awesome, the lighting was great and so was the price! I would recommend PC Productions to all my friends and family : )

Sent on 08/21/2016

Patrick provided sound for my daughter's outdoor wedding as well as music at her reception. He was great! His setup was efficient and effective, and he kept all the sound levels just right for every part of the event. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I would definitely use him again! Plus, his fee was very competitive. He did a great job for us!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Cynthia · Married on 02/12/2016

Patrick with PC productions was amazing! My daughter and I met Patrick at the wedding fair in Raleigh last year. Of all the vendors we met and talked with, Patrick stood out above the rest. He provided us with all the information we needed and options for wedding music and he was enthusiastic about our wedding. We talked with several vendors that day and found a couple that changed their stories each time we talked with them. Patrick maintained the same details, price, options each time we returned to his booth. His confidence about making his contribution to our wedding never wavered. We were sold! Over the months prior to the wedding, he responded quickly to every question and concern we had, always maintaining the same confidence which he instilled in us. He suggested a meeting between the bride and groom prior to the wedding in order to choose the appropriate music and my daughter found the meeting to be so easy as Patrick had suggestions and recommendations that helped for quick decisions. Once at the venue, Patrick and his assistant made the set up a non-event. The back lighting, video and music absolutely made the wedding a success! The music for the procession was timed perfectly. The minute the first song was played at the reception, the dance floor was full and because of the mix of music, the dance floor was crowded the entire time. We can't say enough about Patrick; he and his assistant were fabulous in every regard. I highly recommend them for any event where a DJ is required.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Patrick was great, music was on point and everyone had a good time.

Thanks for the awesome job!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Anna · Married on 10/16/2015

Patrick of PC Productions was AMAZING! Our friends and family are big partiers and dancers. Patrick never failed to play the right song to get everyone dancing and having a great time. The dancing LITERALLY didn't stop until the sparkler exit was announced. I had numerous weddings guests comment after the wedding that Patrick was "the best DJ (they'd) ever seen at a wedding". Not to mention, he was extremely flexible. He took requests throughout the entire evening and accommodated every one of my husband and I's requests when it came to the mother/groom dance, the father/bride dance and the song that the bridal party walked out to (which we decided on very last minute). He also had a lot of helpful suggestions of what songs to play during pinnacle moments of the evening. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding DJ experience!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Patrick was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/06/2015

Patrick was wonderful, he checked with me during the ceremony to make sure I was happy with everything. He even offered to stay longer and I could pay him on the spot if I wanted to keep the party going. I thought that was great, not all DJs will do this at an event. He played great songs, I didn't have time to make a playlist so I just told him to wing it and he did great! I was very happy with everything he provided and I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/16/2015

I've hired PC Productions for my wedding and couldn't have made a better choice! I came across him at a bridal show and knew I wanted Patrick to be our dj. He is so friendly and nice, and offers such wonderful deals! You get a lot for your buck, and with such great quality! I look forward to him being our dj on our big day!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/21/2015

Patrick was great! We were worried that we didn't have too many guests that would dance, but we were wrong! Every one love the music Patrick played and we had so much fun! When we met with him about song choices, he even had recommendations to help us out with all the decisions!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Tara · Married on 06/27/2015

Patrick was great to work with. The weather was less than accommodating but Patrick made everything flow seamlessly with all the adjustments that had to be made. I would highly recommend PC Productions for your next event.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Patrick did a great job for our wedding. He was very responsive to emails and did a great job meeting with us to go over things prior to wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ. We had people telling us after the wedding was over what a great job he did and asking for his name.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Jennifer · event on: 02/21/2015

Patrick was amazing and because of him my daughters birthday was a blast. I would absolutely recommend him for your DJ needs. I will definitely get him again for my next party!!

Sent on 02/22/2015