DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire Reviews

57 Reviews for DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire

• Lindsey

Lindsey M. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Excellent!

My Husband and I used DJ ONE TYME for our wedding. It was the best decision we could have made. He read the crowd and kept the dance floor busy all night long. He made sure to make us feel special and interacted with our guests on the dance floor. I would 100% recommend him for every event.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Mady

Mady P. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing!!!

DJ One Tyme did an amazing job at my wedding! He really kept the crowd going and played a ton of my favorite songs. Would absolutely use him in the future and recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for any celebration!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Cierra · Getting married on 10/16/2021

DJ OneTyme was very professional. He is very easy to get a hold of if you have any questions before your event. He kept the party going all night and the video screens are a plus. All the guest had an amazing night. We will be booking with him again for any events we have and you should too!

Sent on 06/25/2016
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 12/09/2020

You need dj one tyme!

You NEED DJ One Tyme at your wedding! His communication was amazing and he was so calm while my husband and I were running around! He read the crowd so people were dancing ALL.NIGHT.LONG. When the night was over everyone was begging for one more song. I am SO happy we went with DJ One Tyme. He is the reason our reception ran so smooth. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brandi W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best DJ for your Wedding

DJ One Tyme was a hit at my wedding. There was never a time that the dance floor wasn't full. He transitioned songs smoothly and if a song wasn't getting any traction he would change it flawlessly. I highly recommend DJ One Tyme for really any event. He was professional, very responsive and never missed a beat.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Caroline B. · Married on 09/06/2020

Stop searching and book him!

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, stop what you’re doing and book DJ One Tyme. If he’s not available, move your date! One Tyme is so friendly, easy going, flexible, and more than anything else... FUN. He knows exactly what music to play at exactly the right moment. Professional, responsive, and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I didn’t have to worry or stress about the music for our ceremony or reception, and One Tyme is so worth booking. He has done three of our family weddings now and we get nothing but compliments about the music at our events. You get your own personal portal to set up the music you want to hear. Everything else he handles and it’s music people love to dance to at weddings and events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kristin · Married on 09/05/2020

The best of the best

Okay so to start, we were impressed with the pricing; get a quote from him ASAP, you'll be amazed. We met with him a few times and he was always flexible and on time and always friendly. He is extremely professional, dressed nicer than some of my guests (thank you!) and had the crowd dancing all night. I had quite a few people tell me that they snacked on their dinner so they could dance instead, that made me smile because though I didn't want people being hungry, I did want to see people dance all night and that's exactly how it was. There was a projector screen displaying music videos and slideshows, the lighting was amazing, and even the simple commentary during things like the garter removal and toss was great! NEVER CUT CORNERS ON YOUR DJ, THEY MAKE YOUR EVENT!! Just book with him, you won't regret it

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Pandemic perfect!!!

My review is a little late but better late than never right! DJ One Tyme was the perfect DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception . While not the big bash we thought it would be (I mean pandemic, am I right?) he made the party feel large and in charge. He was professional with all the formalities answering questions and giving input. My over exhausted bride to be brain was done about two weeks out. I sent him a message telling I’m just that, and to put his spin on the few things I just couldn’t come up anything for. The day of our wedding he picked something perfect. I will recommend him for any type of party. Wedding, school dance, graduation party... you name it. Even my venue staff, officiant and photographer mentioned they loved working with him. DJ One Tyme is the man!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Bre

Bre K. · Married on 08/15/2020

The best DJ ever!

I don’t even know how to begin describing how amazing DJ one Tyme is! He knew exactly how to keep everyone dancing the whole night, no one wanted to leave the dance floor! He has a projector with music videos playing, and a slideshow of the bride and groom other times. Truly perfect experience. I couldn’t imagine having any other DJ! Absolutely perfect, 10/10!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Domonae

Domonae A. · Married on 08/08/2020

Dj one tyme

Dj One Tyme answered all my questions with no problem. He was on time for everything and very professional. You can tell that he loves what he do for a living which is being a DJ and one of the BEST!. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who may need a DJ!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Nate

Nate S. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing. Top notch feedback from all of our guests

DJ One Tyme is absolutely fantastic to work with. He had a killer set. Everything was set up exactly how we asked and ahead of time. He was super easy to work with, and accommodated requests from both the bride and the groom. I would without a doubt hire him again. Quit looking for a DJ, you have found the perfect one.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Alexandria S. · Married on 08/01/2020

Best DJ ever!!

100% recommended. We hired him for our wedding after seeing the great reviews online. He was very easy to work with. Excellent communication. My guests had so much fun! He had a good flow of music to keep everyone entertained. We would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Caitlyn C. · Married on 06/12/2020

Best DJ Ever!

DJ One Tyme was amazing to work with! From the moment we booked him he was always there for us. We even had to postpone our original wedding date due to covid and he worked with us to make sure he was there for our new date. We loved being able to pick music that we wanted to be played and he knew exactly what kind of vibe we were going for based off of the songs we chose! We got so so many compliments on DJ One Tyme. He had great energy and we loved the screen that he put up that played videos throughout the reception. If you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event DJ One Tyme is the DJ you need. Seriously you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle M. · Married on 12/10/2019

Djextraordinaire

I recently attended a wedding where DJOneTyme was our host and DJ Extraordinaire :) his energy is electric and the dance floor was full the entire night! If you want to have a party that NEVER ends and a FULL dance floor and an atmosphere like New Year's Eve... DJOneTyme is the only option and a MUST for your party!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kylie T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

DJ One Tyme did absolutely amazing! I could not picture my big day without him as my DJ. He had everyone on the dance floor ALL night long! His music videos were awesome, his MC skills are unmatched, and his attitude and hype made my night everything I dreamed of and more! Thank you DJ One Tyme!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sherrie

Sherrie T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything you could ask for and amazing!

I am extremely pleased with DJ One Tyme! He was amazing and he provides many services He did the music for the wedding, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. He provided up lighting for the wedding and reception that added great ambiance to the venue. He provided the mic and sound system for the wedding and every guest could hear every word said by the officiant, bride and groom.
    He was extremely professional all night long while keeping guest on the dance floor all night. He was so entertaining and many of our guest expressed how much they loved the DJ and the music!
    He is extremely easy to work with and his website is very user friendly. I can not thank Eric enough for making my daughter’s wedding and reception a success and everything she wanted.
    He was able to keep everything moving along all evening. Thank you
    Attached examples of up lighting and how happy my daughter and son in law are with Eric at the end of the night!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Cassidy V. · Married on 11/02/2019

So much fun, upbeat and exciting!

Dj One Tyme is seriously awesome! He always kept it up beat and vibed off the crowd! He answered all my emails within minutes and was very thorough with everything. 10/10 would recommend him to everyone & anyone! He was so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Madeline J. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best dj around

I first saw DJ One Tyme at my sisters wedding 2 years ago. He was so good my husband and I had to have him for our wedding! HE IS AMAZING! He is so great to work with and your guest will NEVER leave the dance floor! We have received so many great comments from our wedding guests about him. You truly can’t go wrong by booking with DJ One Tyme!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Charlotte · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ ONE TYME was the only DJ we thought to have for our wedding because we knew he would do an amazing job and that's EXACTLY what he did. He was professional at all times and responded back fast when we contacted him. We had to change our wedding date and he was flexible and had no problem changing dates. The price DEFINITELY matched the service and we are more than satisfied. Thank you so much DJ ONE TYME your defentally the best in the city!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mason · Married on 08/18/2018

We booked DJ onetyme for our wedding based on his online reviews, and never seeing him in person... he did not disappoint. He was worth 5x's the amount that he charges to DJ a wedding. We completed his website form to list out songs for different points in the night, and then allowed him free reigns to the song selection, and by the end of the night he had 90% of the guests on the dance floor having a great time.

Highly recommend Dj OneTyme as we received a number of compliments for days after, regarding him, his song selection, etc.

-Mason And Caitlin Lowery

Sent on 08/21/2018

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

Dj One Tyme was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and Reception and He was amazing!! We got nothing but compliments from our guests. He was so easy to contact and arrange everything we needed for the wedding ceremony and he really help keep the reception going and made it so fun! He really made all my guests want to get out and dance on the dance floor. We couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ One Tyme was amazing! He made the reception schedule flow seamlessly and kept the dance floor packed all night long. So many of our guests kept saying how much they loved the DJ! Also, the large group shot he gets at every wedding is so fun! I can't say enough great things about DJ One Tyme. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Raegen · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ One Thyme DJ’d our wedding and he did a wonderful job! The dance floor was full the entire time!! Everyone had only great things to say about how FUN our reception was!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/21/2018

Used for my wedding! Was absolutely amazing everyone of our guest said it was the best music for a wedding! I cannot say enough about DJ Onetyme! He was so easy to work with! Would recommend him 100% for anyone getting married. His price is very reasonable!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ One Tyme was awesome and kept the party going. We had to kick everyone out at the end of the night because no one left the reception early!

Sent on 10/30/2017