76 Reviews for DJ One Productions

76 DJ One Productions Reviews

DJ One was amazing! Pete was great to correspond with and we had Aaron on our wedding day. He was so great with working in an unexpected mother/son dance at the last minute, he really saved the day!! His timeline was perfect for our wedding and he played all the music we had requested and threw in some great songs that we didn't expect but definitely kept the party going!!! Thank you so much for the amazing job you guys did!! I really appreciate it!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete, Thank you so much for being our DJ and making our party super fun!! Shannon and Tyler

Profile Picture User4509612, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were on a budget and we found DJ One Productions here on wedding wire. Pete was definitely willing to work with us and had no problem getting back to me with any questions that I had. He made our wedding day perfect! The music was awesome and he smoothly was able to play any music request that my husband and I and our guest had. I would recommend DJ One Productions to anyone wanting their special day to be to be everything they dreamed of.

Timothy and Angelica

Profile Picture Angelica, 3/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Aaron from DJ One Productions after I witnessed him MC my cousins wedding. He kept our ceremony and reception going since we had a tight timeline. He knew which portions of the program to cut snd which activities were critical to create a lasting impression and memorable experience for us and our guests. He got everyone from every generation on the dance floor. My husband told me he didnt realize how important a DJs role was for our big day until he saw first hand what Aaron did to make our wedding day so special. I would highly recommend using Aaron as the DJ to your next major event!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron with DJ One Productions was the perfect fit as our DJ! Prior to our wedding, we met Aaron to discuss the outline of events, song requests, and his valuable suggestions. He definitely went above and beyond to set the mood for our wedding reception by providing the perfect music selections and keeping our guests engaged the entire night. We loved his energy and interactive style, which helped create our most memorable evening ever! We definitely recommend Aaron and DJ One Productions for any event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete did a great job keeping our event moving and our guests dancing! He was polite and professional and easy to communicate with leading up to our wedding and the night of. He was a wonderful value for the price and we are definitely pleased with how the event went thanks to Pete.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was the perfect DJ for our wedding - kept things moving, fit our style, didn't talk too much, played a good variety and all the stuff we wanted to hear. Aaron did the ceremony music, and it was timed JUST PERFECTLY - as with our grand entrance. Made the night!

Profile Picture Mandi, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent job and very professional. Little communication needed to coordinate with them. We would use them again!

Profile Picture User2220316, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete was amazing!! He kept the flow flowin' and kept everything organized!

I didn't have to worry about anything as the bride because he kept every step in step! He has a wide selection of music and will find any music you want for your wedding!

He's beyond reasonably priced and from the reviews read on here he can get things done in a pinch! I worked with him through emails since I was planning my Arizona wedding from SeAttle, and without meeting his prior to my wedding, I couldn't have picked a better DJ!!!

He kept my party rockin all night and everyone said they had a blast!! Thanks Pete!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete was amazing from start to finish! He was very flexible when it came to my music choices and he kept the party going all night long and I am pretty positive everyone from every age group had a great time!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete did a nice job of maintaining the flow of the reception. You realize someone has to be in charge at the reception and Pete did a great job without taking any attention away from the bride and groom. He was flexible and the reception was so much fun! I liked that he had 2 set ups- one for out at the ceremony and one inside. Also, so nice to have a cordless mic for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Lori, 11/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I want to say this is a great company. Really helped us in a pinch. For our wedding I was planning to do the music myself and just borrow a PA system from a buddy. However last minute the Mother-in-law wanted to get us a DJ.

So I had the fun task of finding a wedding DJ less than 2 months before the wedding. Now keep in mind October is a peak season for Weddings in AZ since the weather here is so great. I had called 8 different companies who either were all booked or tried to charge me more since I was in a bind. Then I found DJ One productions and talked to Pete. Not only did he have a DJ for us but he knew my bind and did not try to take advantage of it. Actually I think he heard the stress in my voice cause he provided service at a very good rate! I was very surprised and very thankful.

We were given DJ Damien and let me tell you this is one of the nicest DJ's to work with. He meet with us at a location and time that were open for both me and my wife. He gave us great ideas and then when we found all the songs we wanted he was able to get them. S0me were a littel tricky. Then on the day of the wedding not only was he early and professional he accomadated some of our last minute changes with no hassle. The best part was we had a halloween themed wedding and he dressed up to help us keep our theme.

All in all, this is by far a company that understands there are many other DJ groups out there and only this type of customer service is going to keep people coming back and refering them more business.

Take it from me, this is the company to use for all your DJ entertainment needs. They understand what it means to take care of the client and their needs.

Thanks Damien and Pete!!

Profile Picture Sergio, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete is amazing! So personable and sweet and honestly your wedding day will be taken care of with him! He does everything he can to fulfill your needs as far as what music you want played on your big day! Trust me, you will love h! Thank you Pete for making my special day so fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete did an amazing job for our wedding! The only reason I did not give 5 full stars is because during the Newlywed Game, I was missing my shoe to answer the questions with. Pete played our ceremony music and recpetion. Our guests were so pleased with the music selection they just kept saying "Oh I love this song"! We gave him some genres to stick with and a few of our favorite songs and he just rocked the house. I feel bad that he had to deal with our venue manager who was not so great on our wedding night. (That's a different review though). I definitely recommend DJ One Productions for anyone's wedding. If we ever need a DJ again I will hire DJ One!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pete did such an amazing job keeping everyone dancing and having a fun time! We were running a bit behind schedule with our grand enterence pictures took longer then expected, but he was very professional about it and helped us out a lot and kept the party going no one had a clue that we were late! He was very personable and nice and such an awesome DJ! I would most Deffently recommend him! You won't be dissipointed! I had a lot of people at my wedding complementing on how good he was and how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 9/14/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Damien did an amazing job at our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anybody. He was a great speaker and even had my grandmother dancing! Everything went exactly how we planned it in our meeting and my friend already booked him for her wedding next spring!

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We chose DJ One productions because they offered an amazing deal for their services. We were able to meet with our DJ and he spent a lot of time talking with us to get a feel for what kind of music we liked, the type of wedding we were having (formal) and what our expectations were. We really felt like he listened to what we wanted and he did an amazing job. We had some special requests when it came to our entrance song and he was able to accomodate us. On our wedding day we didn't have to worry about a thing because he was there to guide us through the night, through toasts and cake cutting and special dances, so we never had to wonder what we were supposed to do next. We had a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/23/12, 6 Reviews

Dj One,

We just loved Dj Johnny for our event. He was spot on with sticking to our music and timeline from our guest arrival music to the final dance of the evening. He is very polite and professional when speaking on the microphone for announcements and also has some good dance moves. I can't wait to see him perform at my sister's wedding in the spring. Thank you so much Dj Johnny for making our event so special.

Cindy

Profile Picture User2706491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was amazing! From the very beginning he was a great help, Pete is very knowledgeable on weddings and how they work and whats best. Defiantly listen to his advice because he was completely right on everything. He was very good at getting back to you if you had questions, wether it was by phone or email. He listens to what you want and try's his best to provide it for you. The best was during the reception he made sure myself and my husband were having fun and would touch base with us to make sure everything was ok. I would recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding because he made us feel so comfortable and so at ease with everything, and thats what you need in such a crazy time in your life.Thanks Pete, you ROCK!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete at DJ One Productions was a great DJ. Erik and I were so happy we hired him. He made sure everyone had a great time, we left pretty much the song list for the dancing part of our wedding up to him, and he did great. He knew what music we liked based off our song choices for certain parts of the evening, and played similar music during the dancing. A couple of the songs were played twice during certain events of the evening, but I'm not too worried about it. He made sure that Erik and I were running on time, and coached us on what we need to be doing or should do. He was a great DJ, I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete did an amazing job at our wedding! He really kept the party going! He was funny, nice, and I would recommend his services to anyone! His prices were wonderful for the services he provided! Couldn't have asked for anything better! If your looking for a dj service that caters to ALL of your wants, keeps the party upbeat and fun, knows all the right songs to play at the right time, and has exceptional prices..... Look no further!

Profile Picture Kassie, 3/11/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ One was wonderful! Our DJ backed out on the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding. I called Pete at DJ One and he found us a DJ immediately. He was very professional and caring. Our DJ, Aaron did a great job and the reception was a success. I would highly recommend DJ One.

Profile Picture Dianna, 2/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete Pershall was an amazing DJ. He was very easy to contact and played the right music at the right time. I had a blast dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, scratch that off of your to-do list!!! Pete did an excellent job at our wedding. Everything was absolutely seamless. Pete was able to assess the crowd and determine the best music to play at the reception to keep people on the dance floor. Pete is also very flexible. I overlooked the fact that we contracted Pete for five hours when I asked him to DJ the wedding music, which meant that the reception would have ended at 8:30pm! When I realized my oversight, my Maid of Honor asked Pete if he would stay until 10:00. Thankfully, Pete agreed to stay and he was so gracious about the situation. Pete even went so far as to track down my bouquet for the bouquet toss. I am absolutely thrilled about the opportunity to recommend Pete for your wedding.

Profile Picture Erin, 2/4/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Pete at the last minute and he was beyond awesome. He is not only a great DJ but a great person. He made this wedding magical, playing all the right songs at just the right moment and keeping things moving along so we got to do everything the bride and groom wanted to do in a very short time. There aren't words to describe how thankful we are that we found Pete and that he was able to come through for us on very short notice. He exceeded our expectations and we got more than our moneys worth. If you don't use DJ one for your wedding you are missing out on the magic he creates. Thanks Pete, for making this once in a lifetime occassion magical and memorable!

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/3/11, 1 Review