DJ Music Unlimited Reviews

34 | Chatsworth, CA

34 Reviews for DJ Music Unlimited

Lisandra · Married on 06/09/2018

We heard about Cesar Alas from a friend who was using him for their wedding. When we met with him, it was easy to see we would in good hands. We had a mix of music (Indian, Spanish, and American) and he transitioned between the different genres smoothly and kept the crowd dancing all night. He was very professional to work, a fantastic emcee, and made all adjustments necessary for last minute schedule changes. We will definitely recommend DJ Music Unlimited to anyone who asks.

Jonathan · Married on 08/26/2017

How much would you charge me to TG Clark

James · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Cesar was such an exceptional experience. He adds a level of professionalism and calmness to the wedding that my wife and I were incredibly grateful to have. He played a great selection of songs across both English and Spanish genres to make sure everyone at the party had a good time. Of course he observed that the Spanish music was drawing more of a crowd so he adjusted accordingly to make sure that the dance floor was filled the whole night and that everyone was having a great time. He worked with the wedding coordinator in both the ceremony and reception to make sure everything ran according to the timeline and keep the event free of stress. Highly recommended.

Oh! And he offers a personalized monogram that adds just the perfect touch to the wall to make the venue that much more memorable.

Glendy · Married on 09/19/2015

We found DJ Music Unlimited here on Wedding Wire. When we met Cesar we knew he was the right person to DJ at our wedding. He totally understood what we both liked and we decided to hire him. We got married on September 2015 and he had everyone on their feet dancing all night. We loved his booth!!! It made it look so fancy and our guests loved it too and they all had so much fun. We had a timeline he followed it and everything run so smoothly. We'll definitely recommend you and if we ever have another party....you know we will call you!!!

Thank you Cesar you did an amazing job!!!

Glendy & Eddie

Lilia · Married on 05/23/2015

We Found DJ Music unlimited here on wedding wire we met with Cesar in December, price was great compared to the overpriced dj around town usually charge extra for mc. We used him as our dj/mc 5/23/15 for our ceremony and reception. We loved Cesar! He was just amazing. Everyone enjoyed the music, he kept everyone on the dance floor (even my father). He helped us create a timeline and it was extremely helpful it kept the evening flowing. Music selection was great we did give him specific song we wanted through out the night or for specifics such as the grader take off or bouquet toss, cake cutting song he will play the songs that you indicate. We had an amazing time thank you Cesar.
    Lilia & Javier

• Z

Zaira · Married on 03/21/2015

From the beginning to the end Cesar had the crowd on their feet! It was amazing to see a vendor have so much interest and attention to detail at someone else's wedding. I felt we knew him for years! I am still getting compliments and requests for his info. Thanks Cesar you made our day so special and fun! XoXo Zaira & Julio Martinez.

Phillip · Married on 11/01/2014

Cesar was without a doubt, an amazing DJ. We had a bilingual wedding (English/Spanish) and he didnt miss a beat with the translation. Not only that, but our ceremony was mic'ed up, so everybody was able to hear our vows. Cocktail hour, the music kept on playing and everyone was having an awesome time. Once the reception started, things flowed so smoothly that I was told by many that our DJ was doing an amazing job keeping things moving at a great pace. He kept our wishes, which not many DJ's do (I've seen DJ's at other weddings make it about them and "look what I can do!"), Cesar made it about myself and my bride. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ. We will totally rehire Cesar to do another one of our events, he is definitely one of a kind.

Very reliable and helpful! Had a timeline for the reception and everything flowed perfectly!

Rossy · Married on 09/13/2014

From day one Cesar was very professional. we met with three DJ's that i met at the Bride EXPO, but after meeting with Cesar my husband and i were beyond impressed and extremely delighted with the way he presents his DJ services. Cesar gave us the time breakdown list for our wedding which was very helpful when trying to organize and schedule all of the activities (first dance, garter toss, cake cutting, etc.) He is very professional, and has a good sense of humor. 10 days before the wedding he met with my coordinator and the venue manager to do a walk through with is a PLUS, he was very detailed with his work, and was very organize and punctual.
    The day of the wedding he wore a tuxedo the day of our wedding and his DJ system is very nicely put together. Had everyone dancing, and really engaged with the crowd. He made it fun. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID TOO!

Hollie G · Married on 09/05/2014

Cesar will from now on be our DJ of choice for any special events. My wife and I initially met Cesar while wedding venue hunting one Saturday afternoon about a year and a half ago. While we were touring the grounds of a potential venue we saw him setting up in one of the ball rooms. I was instantly impressed with how kind and professional Cesar was and his lighting schemes and DJ booth set up were absolutely beautiful. Cesar was kind enough to take time out of setting up to speak with us and answered all of our questions. Fast forward a year and a half later and while we ended up going with a different venue, when it came down to selecting a DJ, Cesar's name came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator. We were very shocked and pleased when we mentioned to Cesar our initial meeting a year and a half ago and he recalled with great detail our conversation. From that point on Cesar was nothing but the true professional even going as far as accommodating my requests for certain music customizations for the wedding procession, reception and reception grand entrance with no hesitation. Cesar also went above and beyond to help trouble shoot the slide show presentation just days before the wedding. Music was the only task delegated to me for the wedding by my wife so I was determined to make it perfect. With Cesar's expertise I was able to make it special and very memorable so much so that many of our guests have commented on how perfect the song choices and placement of the songs were. I give Cesar full credit for being a true master of his craft and for keeping things flowing and fun all at the same time. I highly recommend Cesar's services and am deeply in his gratitude for helping to make our big day come together perfectly! Do yourself a favor and retain his services, I promise you'll be glad you did!

• Z

Zaira · Married on 08/02/2014

From day one Cesar was very professional, we met with him a year in advance before our wedding date and we were very delighted with the way he presents his DJ services. Cesar gave us the time breakdown list for our wedding which was very helpful when trying to organize and schedule all of the activities (first dance, garter toss, cake cutting, etc.) He is very classy, he wore a tuxedo the day of our wedding and his DJ system is very nicely put together. He provided us with the uplighting and monogram at our venue and that definitely gave our venue the ambiance we wanted. Cesar played all the music we asked him to play as well as specific songs that I had given him to play. He is very attentive and makes sure that he gets all our suggestions in order so that we had a good time. He is a great MC and had our guests dancing all night :) If I have another event I will definitely book his services again. Thank you Cesar Alas for such great service :)

Daysi · Married on 05/16/2014

There is nothing bad I can say about my DJ. He was amazing in all aspects of the business. Book him and he will not disappoint!!!

Jeannette · Married on 12/14/2013

Cesar was well organized, professional, well spoken in both English and Spanish and had a variety of music from which to choose from. He was a great MC who kept the guests dancing all night. He was also mindful about the schedule and checked in with us periodically to make sure the night went smoothly.

Mayra · Married on 11/02/2013

If I could give Cesar 100 stars - I would!!! He had everyone on the dance floor. He was an awesome MC. He took care of all of our needs! I needed a bilingual DJ. He had the perfect game for the centerpiece. It was a hit!
    Honestly, I wish I had another event to Hire Cesar;)

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2013

My husband & I met Cesar at the Wedding Expo/Convention in L.A. a few months after we got engaged & loved his outgoing personality & professionalism. I kept shopping around for bilingual DJ's in Southern CA, just to be safe cuz thats what I do. I discovered that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a bilingual DJ/MC in the area! They all offered "translators" :-/ LAME! So then I became worried with how much Cesar would charge (supply & demand right?). Boy was I wrong! He actually had much more reasonable pricing than the NON-bilingual DJ/MCs in the area! I am black & white & my husband is Mexican, so I felt like our wedding music was going to be a tall order. We needed some Tupac, some Cyndi Lauper AND some Mesa Que Mas Applauda LOL. I am CRAZY OCD so I even considered telling Cesar what times we wanted the songs to play for when the bridal party was making their grand entrance to the reception-NOT NECESSARY! Cesar timed all of the songs perfectly for the entrances, his transitions from song to song were effortless, and he had a great "announcing" voice (not too "game show host" & not too "Clear Eyes guy). He was able to edit out a "weird part" in the song I walked down the aisle to too! He stuck to our playlist even though people were making requests. Then my husband and I realized that the only thing people were dancing to was the Spanish stuff (yes the white folk too!), so we told him to disregard our playlist & keep playin' what keeps people on the dancefloor! What a great night! Music is major for me-I still get choked up when I hear our first dance song ("Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore-live version) & my bridal walk song from the ceremony ("Feels Like Home" by Edwina Hayes). So I am forever grateful to Cesar for helping to make our special day perfect & for creating the perfect environment for a romatic and super fun night!

• Y

Yelena · Married on 07/07/2013

Cesar was our DJ/MC for our wedding this past Sunday and I can't recommend him high enough!! He really executed the wedding beautifully and was on top of everything!! He was very personable, fun, easy going, calm and professional!!! His prices are VERY reasonable!!!! I can't recommend him high enough!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Cesar!!!!!!!!

• F

Fernando · Married on 03/24/2013

Awesome DJ to work with. Cesar helped us with our coordination/timeline. He kept things going and never let the night get dull. He played good music and mixed it well. He provided great service and at a good price. We received many compliments on the DJ. He really made the night.

Silvia · Married on 11/17/2012

So happy with the services! So many compliments..

• Kelly & Roger

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2012

I chose DJ Music Unlimited for my wedding that took place on October 28, 2012 and I am so happy that I did! Cesar was the perfect DJ for my event! He was charismatic, fun, and incorporated the perfect mix of English and Spanish for my guests as requested. Most importantly, the music he played was PERFECT. He really paid close attention to our desires, and suggestions and was able to read the crowd so well. He helped create the ambiance exactly the way I wanted it by utilizing uplights and the equipment he used was top notch. Additionally, he gave us the best deal (and we did A LOT of shopping around). Cesar – thank you so much for the AMAZING job! My family and I would never even consider using any other DJ in the future.

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

Cesar was wonderful to work with for our wedding day and kept our guests dancing all night! We had a lot of positive feedback from our guests regarding the music and professionalism of C. Alas. We didnt want the celebration to end!

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2012

I had my wedding back in August and have been meaning to write my review. Hands down I would recommend Cesar to any bride who is looking for the best DJ for their special day! From day one that I met him at the bridal expo, to our first meeting with my fiance, we knew immediately that he was the right DJ for us! He was very professional, knowledgable and knows exactly how to cater to each brides' needs and concerns for having the right music. Even till now i am still getting compliments from our guests on how much they loved the music and the set up of the DJ (he used lights of the DJ set up to compliment our wedding colors)!! He was our MC for our reception and he gave great input for the itinerary, games for our guests and on top of that, he did it all bilingual.

Thank you Cesar for all your hard work and for making our special day even better!

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/21/2012

I found Cesar at a bridal expo.., he absolutely was the best dj for my wedding. He was punctual, professional, courteous, fun, entusiastic, AWESOME!!! People who usually don't dance we're dancing at my wedding... The music was terrific, lights fabulous, and his mc ing was superb... If you are looking for a dj look no further Cesar is the one for you. You won't find anyone with better pricing either.. I will definitely be using him in the future!!

John · Married on 01/14/2012

Cesar Alas is a great dj. He was very responsive the list of songs we wanted to play and integrated his own touch very well. Great execution of dj skills. THE. bomb :)

• I

Imelda · Married on 09/03/2011

Robert was the best thing my wedding could have had. He was ultra professional, punctual and always following up with any changes I had. Everyone was raving about the music, his set up was awesome!!! I just loved it, he really pumped up the crowd!!! Thanks Robert for making my wedding one of the best!!!!!!!! Imelda & Omar

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2011

Best DJ/MC ever! Made my wedding very fun! He is professional, understanding, and up to date with great music! I wouldn't hire anyone else!