DJ Mova Reviews

DJ Mova 5
DJ Mova 6
DJ Mova 7

Christina · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Ramin was awesome in every way. He was super attentive, eager to help with anything possible and listened to our every need and concern. When it came to the wedding day he helped ensure that everything went smoothly, that we stayed on time and that everyone had a BLAST. He was so awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an awesome DJ who will help bring the party.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Julia Sullivan · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Person and Service!

Ramin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. His expertise far succeeds his DJ talent, he has years of experience with weddings and thinks of everything. He was overly prepared with equipment and had everything needed for our indoor/outdoor wedding. The uplighting he brought was amazing and made the venue and dance floor look so much better, especially with photography. Communication was great and he was very consistent with updates. Music was exactly what we wanted and he did a great job including family requests at the appropriate times! All around great person and super easy to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Nicholas Deselle · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Mova for President!

DJ Mova was absolutely the truth, and we will never forget him. We valued three things in our wedding as an event: the food had to be right, good booze had to be available for anyone who wanted it, and the music had to be on point. From the very start we could put the third item in the done—and done well—pile. Ramin showed up early from DC for our California wedding with everything he needed to rock our wedding, and rock our wedding he did. You need a DJ that can mix Michael McDonald with Run The Jewels, and make it seem easy? Check. You need a DJ that can diplomatically deal with overzealous venue staff? No problem. You need a DJ that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will like? Look no further. Book DJ Mova. Don’t look any further because you don’t have to. Book with confidence!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    DJ Mova 8
    DJ Mova 9
    DJ Mova 10

Mohammad · Married on 02/27/2019

DJ Mova - Amazing DJ Amazing Person Amazing Experience

well experienced and professional / makes items seamless. Family oriented, processes, accommodates, structure and tailors to needs. Makes you feel comfortable throughout duration of process

Sent on 03/01/2019

Meg Williams · Married on 02/23/2019

Our best experience

The music at our wedding was important to us since day one. Luckily, this DJ listened to what we wanted while making it even better with his own professional input. Easiest vendor, all so so worth it

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lutz · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most Talented and Professional DJ

Ramin was our amazing DJ for our December wedding. From the start, he was eager to sit down with us in person and get to know us. I believe this is what really sets him apart from other vendors because he took time to answer texts, make phone calls, meet for coffee, and face time. Getting to know us as a couple took extra time on his end, that we endlessly thanked him for because he made us feel at ease with the wedding planning process. When it came to the actually wedding day he was absolutely perfect. He made our day a party we will never forget. The dance floor was never empty and he made sure to play exactly what we wanted. Because Ramin gets to know you it makes the music selection on his end even more perfect. I wasn’t worried at all that I didn’t give him a list of every single song for every minute. His mix during the cocktail hour was the perfect transition to our party vibe that we wanted for our reception. I could not be more thankful we had Ramin as our DJ. His professionalism and talent will make him the perfect DJ for a million more weddings to come! Thank you Ramin for the best party ever.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Maria · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING to say the least

Ramin, made my wedding what he did with his up beat DJ personality and playing all the rights song. I heard him at two other weddings and new I had to have him at mine! He gives you so many options and helpful tools to decide what you want on the day of and he is so experienced he helps with the time line of everything. I knew he wouldn’t disappoint but I can’t express how amazing he did! We had a fairly large wedding of 132 and he kept everyone in the floor! You will be sad if you didn’t use him!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tatum Sheets · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Mova will not disappoint!

DJ Mova was so great to work with for our wedding! He took the time to get to know us so he could provide a great experience for us and our guests. The music he played was excellent and kept the party going and he ha me great energy throughout the night. I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jen · Married on 10/05/2018

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Mova for our wedding on October 5th, 2018. This wedding was especially important to my husband and I because it was only for close family members. Since we had family from all different cultural backgrounds, it was important for us to find a DJ that understood the crowd and could play something for everyone. DJ Mova did exactly that! He was very responsive to e-mails and scheduled a detailed call with us before the wedding to ensure that we had all of our bases covered. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect! He played exactly what we wanted for the ceremony/ cocktail hour and then beautifully transitioned into the reception music. At one point we had to break down the tables for more dancing. Our family wouldn't leave the dance floor for hours.

We highly recommend DJ Mova and will be using him for any future event!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further!! Trying to pick out a DJ for our wedding was the one thing I was stressing about because they are such a make-or-break part of one of the most important days of your life! Ramin was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and more! He was professional, knew exactly what to do behind the scenes to make everything a smooth transition, played AMAZING songs and fun mash-ups, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night, young and old! Planning a wedding gets a little crazy trying to remember all of the details and Ramin walked us through everything. He even gave us wedding timeline examples and other templates to keep us organized. He listened to exactly what we wanted and executed perfectly! I can’t count the number of people who came up to us during and after the wedding to say how he was the best DJ they’ve ever had at a wedding and I could not agree more! There is no other DJ that could have made our wedding day more amazing than Ramin!! Thank you for everything, Ramin, you were the absolute best!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Paterick · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply the best all around! DJ Mova was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding to make our day what WE wanted. During the wedding he was able to get people in the right places and had total control of our wedding timeline. He really got to know us, so the playlist he played along with a few key songs we requested kept all age groups of our wedding party dancing through the entire reception. Wouldn't change anything and so nice to not be hassled to pay for extra add on services we didn't want. Thank you thank you DJ MOVA

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Josephine

Josephine · Married on 07/21/2018

The best!

HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I had my wedding a couple weeks ago and I could not wait to write this review for DJ Mova. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all that he did for our wedding. From the moment we hired him he was there every step of the way. He is professional and had great recommendations and advice for our wedding. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his work and his clients. He is very responsive and answered all my questions & put my mind at ease.

My wedding day was a blast & my guests were dancing all night long. He really listened to my fiancé and I and brought our vision to life. He also did the up-lights & dance floor for our wedding which were absolutely stunning! I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from our guest because of the music at our wedding. Let us be honest, people will forget the centerpieces/flowers at a wedding, but they will never forget having a good time dancing all night long! DJ Mova is the man for the job, hands down!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the best!

We hired Ramin to be the DJ for our intimate wedding of around 100 guests back in July. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about him! Ramin was not only the DJ, but also the emcee for our event. He did such an awesome job reading the crowd and creating an upbeat atmosphere for our guests. From the very beginning, he was so organized, professional and always on top of things. He made everything so easy and effortless. I really appreciated the time he took to check on us throughout the entire process. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were in three different areas of the venue and he made the transition between all very smooth and seamless. He pays such great attention to detail and even provided us with some software to help us choose our music selections which was so helpful. We would highly recommend Ramin for any event and loved having him as our DJ! Thank you Ramin for making our day extra special!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mahmoud · Married on 03/11/2018

We hired DJ Mova for our engagement of about 150 people. We gave him a challenge of mixing Arabic and English music so that all of our guests would be happy. He did an amazing job of connecting and helping us mix our cultures together, the night flowed seamlessly! He is very responsive and required us to have a meeting with him before the event to detail our vision, which he captured perfectly! We highly recommend DJ Mova for your wedding or engagement.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    DJ Mova 11
    DJ Mova 12
    DJ Mova 13
    DJ Mova 14

Brittany Tibbs · Married on 09/09/2017

The best d.j

He’s the BEST D.J hands down! He’s punctual, flexible, very personalable. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any special event.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Waller · Married on 12/10/2016

Best dj hands down!

If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding, RAMIN IS IT!! Picking out a DJ for our wedding was the one thing we were stressing about because they are such a make-or-break part of one of the most important days of your life! He was everything we could have asked for in a DJ!!! ! He was professional, knew exactly what to do behind the scenes to make everything a smooth transition, played AMAZING songs and fun mash-ups, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He even gave us wedding timeline examples and other templates to keep us organized. He listened to exactly what we wanted and executed perfectly! I can’t count the number of people who came up to us during and after the wedding to say how he was the best DJ they’ve ever had at a wedding and I could not agree more! Since having Ramin at our wedding, we have referred him to two of our friends for their weddings. I am also using him for an event at my work, that's how AMAZING he is. Thank you for everything, you were the absolute best!!

Sent on 12/05/2018