DJ MOBILE - "WHERE MUSIC MAKES A MOMENT" Reviews

DJ MOBILE -

DJ MOBILE - "WHERE MUSIC MAKES A MOMENT"

Stamford, CT

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sierra Married on 07/10/2021

Great experience

She was one of the best Dj’s ever! We did not sit down not even once ! Very friendly , down to earth and professional! Thank you for making our day even more special !
    Sophia L. Married on 07/08/2021

Amazing vibes!

We had an amazing time at our wedding and left most of the music choice up to our DJ. The team was very accommodating. We had zero issues even with a few last minute changes and a storm on our wedding day. I highly recommend! Thank you guys!!
    Denise Married on 07/03/2021

Best Wedding DJ! Everyone Danced All Night!

I recommend DJ Mobile to anyone looking to have a perfectly epic wedding! Our guests can’t stop raving about how much fun they had at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night! Thank you again DJ TooMuch!
    Brittany M. Married on 06/06/2021

Reliable and party starter

I have recommended Loren for 3 of my clients’ weddings and they all loved her! She arrived early to set up and kept the music on point the whole night to match each couple’s crowd. I will continue to use her future events.
    Shanique C. Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic DJ

DJ Too Much was amazing! She listened to the vibe we wanted & made sure my wedding was LIT!! Don’t hesitate to book her!
    Amber W. Married on 03/06/2021

Best DJ! Great Services

DJ Mobile created the perfect day for me on my wedding! Everyone danced and the photo booth was so fun! We had the dancing on the cloud and sparklers. Everything was set up beautifully. I would definitely recommend their services to my friends and family.
    Delphine R. Married on 12/13/2020

BEST DJ - came through for me on such short notice

My original dj cancelled 2 weeks before my sister’s wedding. I contacted Loren (Too Much) to DJ. I have been to many events where she DJed so I had full confidence she would do great. Loren got back to me within an hour. She was able to work within my budget and sent me the contract by the time we got off the phone. She is very professional and accommodating. The day of the event she came early to set up for the ceremony. She even did a virtual set up for those assisting the wedding via Zoom. Her assistant was a big help in coordinating the reception entrances. He is also a very good MC and hype man. All my guests loved the music and said the Dj was great. We are Haitian-American and Loren was able to play music for both cultures. TOO MUCH IS FOR THE PEOPLE! Do not hesitate to book her! Thank you Loren !
    Maggie Married on 11/24/2020

Does not disappoint!!

Don't even consider booking anyone else! DJ Too Much will be the talk of your event! She is one of the best Djs out there, efficient, professional and aims to please! She goes above and beyond for her clients I cannot recommend her enough.

Rachel Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Virtual Event

We hired DJ Too Much for a virtual event, and she was amazing. We reached out to her a few weeks before and she knew exactly what to do. She had great ideas to make sure the event felt like we were all together! And the music selection was awesome. She kept everyone dancing virtually all night. I would definitely recommend her services for virtual events and I am planning to book her for an in person event next summer.
    Nicole Married on 10/26/2019

So fun and professional

Loren was the DJ for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding and we were so impressed. Many of our guests said that she was the best DJ they have ever heard. Her playlist was amazing and her ability to read the crowd and respond was spot on. Prior to the event she conducted herself very professionally, ensuring that the bride and groom’s requests were heard and cared for. The wedding itself was so much fun and the dance floor was packed the entire time. We only wish it could have gone on longer! Thank you, Loren, for helping to make their wedding a memorable one.
    Medina Married on 10/06/2019

DJ for the ages

Alright so let’s start with her professionalism. She thoroughly considered not only what we wanted as a couple but she also paid serious attention to the dynamics of the crowd. Transition between songs with mood and vibes to get the crowd involved as well as the uplights and decorations is very important and difficult to nail for some. For her, however that wasn’t the case. She effortlessly mixed old school r and b with current vibes, Caribbean and Spanish. If you’re looking for a professional DJ for the most memorable day of your life I highly recommend her.
    Joanne Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding DJ

Dj Too Much djayed our wedding and was the best DJ we could have asked for! She played everything that kept our guests on the dance floor all night!
    Britney B. Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing work and expectations exceeded!!!

Loren from day 1 was always quick with responses and insuring me that this day would be 100% taken care of and it was. I would use her again and again and again!
  • Wilma
    Wilma B. Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent music selection for occasion

This was our second event we used Loren and she gets every single person on the dance floor. Your will definitely not be disappointed.
    Maia Married on 07/27/2019

Best Party Ever

DJ Too Much was amazing! She was the dj for my high school graduation party, She played all the songs I had specifically requested and songs from music genres I asked for. Their was someone on the dance floor at all times. We danced so hard people couldn’t breathe! She was the best, family from out of town requested her contact info for future events.
    Joy H. Married on 07/20/2019

Number One DJ

She was the absolute best! Professional, reasonable, flexible, responsive, courteous, accommodating, friendly, great music, played every song we requested and then some! I can’t say enough about “My DJ” (as I refer to her). She really knew her audience/crowd and played music everyone of all ages enjoyed. We all had a great time, thanks to her. Everyone complimented her. We want to hire her every year for every party we throw!! She rocks!!!
    Jason S. Married on 07/13/2019

Very professional

If you want the right DJ, look no further.....you found her.
    Krystin Married on 07/05/2019

Spectacular

DJ Too Much was fantastic! Kept the crowd going very professional and communicated well with us for our small intimate wedding. Would recommend 10 times over.
    Kate B. Married on 12/31/2018

Party never stopped!

DJ Mobile was professional, takes the job seriously, and keeps the party going all night! Our guests never stopped dancing! DJ Mobile mixed songs I wanted to hear along with songs that we crowd pleasers! I highly recommend DJ Mobile!!
    Amber Married on 12/23/2018

Best DJs Ever!

Best DJs Ever! Thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding! Music was amazing from start to finish and our guests can’t stop talking about how much fun they had! Would definitely recommend DJ Mobile to anyone getting married!
  • Rebeca
    Rebeca B. Married on 10/26/2018

Connecticut Autumn Wedding

My husband and I were recommended Loren aka. DJ MOBILE, DJ TOO MUCH, from one of my bridesmaids who used her at her wedding in Rhode Island. She has completely exceeded our expectations. We are so incredibly happy with how much fun our guests had at our wedding (and ourselves), I had to make sure to run to the dance floor to dance because some songs were too good to pass up! It's been one week since our wedding and I'm still daydreaming about how fantastic everything turned out and my guests cannot stop talking about how it was the best wedding they've ever been too. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing DJ trying to stay within budget. I'm currently on my honeymoon writing this review, because she's that good! Thank you so much Loren, DJ MOBILE. We couldn't be happier! Love, Kenny & Rebeca
    Tara B. Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Mobile is the BEST

I loved working with DJ Mobile. She is not only the best DJ ever, she is very professional. She is easy to communicate with. I hired her for both of my son’s graduation parties. It was so worth it!! The next couple of years after I hired DJ Mobile, our party guests asked me for info on who we hired. We had to get her again for my second son’s party! We LOVED this service and are so thankful for her making our party so much fun! DJ Mobile understands the crowd, gets the party going, and keeps it going the whole time!! I am a very happy customer!
    Rachel Married on 09/22/2018
    We used DJ Mobile for our wedding September 21st. It was an outdoor wedding. The DJ has a very professional set up, and great lighting. The music was all our guest talked about. They loved the dj! Our guests danced all through out the night and it made our wedding day perfect! I would definitely recommend DJ Mobile for anyone’s wedding!
    Heather G. Married on 04/20/2018

If Perfection had a sound-It would sound like DJ Mobile (AKA-Lo_is_toomuch)

We are from Arkansas and our daughter Chelsea married Kyle, a wonderful brother from New York. He only had 2 request when planning the wedding. He wanted to pick out his tux and select the DJ. He knew who he wanted to DJ as he was already friends with DJ Mobile (Lauren) and knew her level of talent. She has DJ'd many events in the New York area that he had attended. I am so happy that we let him make that decision. Lauren was amazing from paperwork and planning of what songs we wanted played during certain special moments to keeping the guests on their feet until we had to shut it down. Arkansas will never be the same and we can't thank her enough for making such a special moment in our lives a success. We are also very happy that we were able to meet her and to bring her all the way to Arkansas.
    Natasha Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Mobile is our Spinderella!

We have hired DJ Too Much aka DJ Mobile for the past four consecutive years to make our annual formal memorable! She never seems to disappoint! She keeps the dance floor packed and makes our guests feel spent by the end of the evening which is exactly what we as hosts want to see. We want our guests to come excited and leave exhausted because they literally danced the night away and each time we have had DJ Mobile handle the party she has had us all walking out barefoot and sore. No worries about counting calories, we danced them all off! Your event is only as good as your music and how your DJ moves the crowd!
    DJ Mobile is an attentive and experienced music engineer that knows how to bring your melodious vision to life and add flavor to your event that you will NOT want to end.