DJ Mike On The Mic Michael Pachino Reviews

53 | Pikesville, MD

53 Reviews for DJ Mike On The Mic Michael Pachino

Beth · event on: 03/02/2018

From the initial meeting to the day of the event, Mike was easy to work with and detail oriented. His work is top notch. He takes time to get to know the family and personalizes the event accordingly. He has great suggestions but is also interested in what the family wants and desires. He is extremely organized and provides just enough information to help the family plan for the event without the process becoming too overwhelming. He is a true professional!

Sent on 03/08/2018

David · event on: 03/02/2018

I cannot say enough about how good Michael Pachino is. He is a true professional. He listens closely to the client and will work with you and your family to design the best possible bar/bat mitzvah party. As a DJ, he'll play the songs and games that you and your child want. He will make an incredible montage of photos/videos for the party, too. Unlike many DJs, he will not take over the party with his voice or volume. Finally, he is a "one stop shop": in addition to being your DJ, he'll help you get invitations and guest party gifts done in a professional, timely way.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Michael · event on: 11/25/2017

Mike rocked it out! He was absolutely great to work with. Responsive, helpful, in command and just a great guy. He's got a great sense of humor and really made our event perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Amy · event on: 11/25/2017

Mike set the tone, orchestrated all the details, and kept everyone on the dance floor (all with an incredible sense of humor). He got to know our family to learn what kind of event we were looking for in terms of flow, song selection and activities, and then spent extra time with our daughter to make sure that the evening was exactly what she wanted. We knew Mike would be amazing, but he exceeded our incredibly high expectations!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sindi · event on: 11/18/2017

Mike was the most amazing DJ and event planner I've ever met! Everyone of our guests left with a smile on their face and a great experience. Mike helped me plan out what we wanted to do and he ran with it. His Horah was the most fun and interactive that anyone has ever seen. He worked within my budget and made ALL of my dreams and my daughter's dreams come true! Thanks so much DJ Mike!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Andrea · event on: 10/22/2017

Mike is awesome! He really knows how to engage and organize the kids!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Stephanie · event on: 10/15/2017

My son wasn't keen on having a wild, loud dance party to celebrate his bar mitzvah. Mike "got" that and went out of his way to personalize the party specifically for my son. He kept all of the guests, kids and adults alike, engaged with his upbeat personality, fun games, and inclusive nature. The music choices and volume met my son's requests and everyone had a great time. I HIGHLY recommend Mike on the Mic and plan to have him at my younger son's bar mitzvah in 4 years!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Bart · event on: 10/15/2017

Mike did an amazing job! We recommend him without any reservations whatsoever. He was thoroughly engaged in the planning process, met with us twice before the event. It was clear he was giving us very personal attention. He understood exactly what our son (and we) wanted and executed it perfectly! I can't recall ever hosting a party where you didn't have to say or ask the DJ to do something, but with Mike, we didn't have to say a thing. Everyone absolutely loved it! The dance floor was packed the entire time! I would hire Mike again in an instant.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Glenne · event on: 09/23/2017

Mike is an amazing DJ and so wonderful to work with! He did such a great job of getting our crowd up and partying and knew exactly what music to play. He's so personable and professional and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific DJ!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hope · event on: 09/23/2017

Thank you for all your efforts in helping us plan Cameron's special day. All your recommendations during the planning process were much appreciated. We have received so many compliments on the day, everyone loved the music!

Thank you also for all the things you did during the celebration. Really appreciate your coordinating our vendors to insure everyone was on the same page.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Maddie · event on: 08/26/2017

Mike was very personal with our entire family! He got to know each of us and took the time to cater to my daughter's needs/wants. Every guest had a amazing time! He was rnthusiastic and very well organized! We will definitely be requesting him at our next event!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Nancy · event on: 06/10/2017

Mike was the best! He is not the flashy DJ that I have seen at other events where the DJ is the center of the party, but rather he engages the crowd to have the best time. It was not a DJ show, but rather a party with my daughter as the center of the show. Everyone was engaged, kids and adults. The guests stayed until the music stopped at 11pm.
    Mike was so easy to work with. He responded to every call/email quickly and made me feel like my daughter's party was the only party he was working on. He wanted the party to be what my daughter wanted and asked her questions about her desires for the party as well as ours.
    Also, he knows party logistics. Not just the music, but timelines and set up. His experience is obvious!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Cheryl · event on: 05/20/2017

Fantastic! Mike did a terrific job and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • User7663613 · event on: 01/14/2017

We love DJ Mike on the Mic (Michael Pachino)! Mike was the DJ for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah in 2012 and again for my son's Bar Mitzvah this year, 2017. Mike worked with my children to design entertainment that suited their personalities. For my daughter it was dancing and for my son it was games. Mike was able to get guests of all ages dancing and playing games. The adults joined in the games with the children and dancing. He conducts a wonderful Horah and works seamlessly with other vendors. He also provides very good advice on other aspects of your event.

Mike also creates wonderful montages, which is an added value and very important to me since I am an amateur photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Stacy · event on: 10/01/2016

Amazing ability to entertain every age group and manage many kids with dancing and games. All of our guests had a fabulous time.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Julie · event on: 07/02/2016

Michael Pachino created perfect events for both of our children's mitzvahs. He made sure both events were flawlessly executed and ensured an amazing time for everyone who attended our parties. I definitely recommend DJ Mike on the Mic for your next event.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jacqueline · event on: 06/05/2016

Mike was amazing. Before the Bat Mitzvah, he spoke with my daughter and I so that he was sure of everything we wanted. As our celebration was at an orthodox shul, he was very careful to work within required parameters. Even though there was no dancing at our party, Mike kept everyone entertained. I received numerous complements.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ashley · event on: 05/21/2016

Mike was wonderful! From the beginning he made the planning easy, fun, and non stressful! He brought along a wealth of information at our first meeting, followed up with several emails to keep in touch, and was able to help explain decisions I didn't understand. The day of the party he was accessible for questions, flexible, and fantastic! All the guests had an amazing time! Everything went very smoothly with no stress!! The children AND the adults had an amazing time dancing and playing games. Mike involved everyone at the party! The kids LOVED the favors he brought and the screen they could dance behind! The pucker powder stand was especially popular. I can say, without hesitation, that Mike was the key to a successful, fun Bat Mitzvah party!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Janna · event on: 05/14/2016

Michael was amazing! I received tons of compliments from the grown ups about how he kept the kids engaged for the entire party. My daughter is not much of a dancer, so Michael oriented the party around various fun games. The kids loved it!!
    He was completely responsive and detail oriented, and I knew I could hand the party over to him and relax. He is largely responsible for the success of our Bat Mitzvah party, and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Ellen · event on: 04/30/2016

Mike was a pleasure to work with from planning to execution. He not only was the music and games DJ, he also coordinated with the caterer and our event schedule. His keen attention to detail was a plus. We highly recommend DJ Mike for your event.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Chris · event on: 04/09/2016

Mike Pachino is absolutely "as advertised". He provided everything he was asked & more. He kept the party going strong for both young & old. Mike is a high-energy guy who obviously loves what he does. During our planning phase, Mike shared his professional experience to help us make the correct decisions. We trusted his input & it paid off. People raved about how fun our party was & Mike was the driving force! The skill and technique he used for our daughter's photo montage was spot-on; we've watched it multiple times already. Would definitely use him again & he gets our highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Amy · event on: 04/02/2016

I couldn't be more pleased with Mike Pachino's work. I have a shy son who wanted a low-key reception. Mike did a great job of involving my son in the planning process. He balanced my son's wishes with the need to have a reception that met the needs of all of our guests, who ranged in age from 18 months-94.

Mike really drew my son out of his shell and my son had a fabulous time. His teachers have commented on his increased confidence and participation in class and my guests haven't stopped calling to rave about the party and about Mike Pachino.

Mike supported the family through the whole mitzvah planning process with reminder emails and offering an array of other services. He helped me find some of my other vendors and worked well with with them to coordinate the flow of the entire evening.

Before we left the reception, my 9 1/2 year approached Mike to "hire" him for his bar mitzvah in 2019. I highly recommend DJ Mike and plan to use his services again for our next mitzvah.

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • User6346346 · event on: 01/30/2016

Working with Mike has been a wonderful experience! The evening was so much fun and the kids (and adults) danced all night. Thank you for a perfect night for our family!

Sent on 02/10/2016

DJ Mike On The Mic Michael Pachino's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you to create a perfect night for your daughter! Thanks again for inviting back to entertain at your second daughter's Bat Mitzvah.
  • User6041336 · event on: 12/05/2015

I fully recommend DJ Mike. He is an incredibly talented professional who understands how to ensure guests have a fun experience at a party. He is responsive to requests, flexible and just incredibly easy to work with on every level. We prepped thoroughly in advance, so he knew a lot about the event and about my child's personality and tastes. I also felt confident that DJ Mike would show up on time, at the right location, with all of the equipment-- which is not the case with many in the industry. A true professional!

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • User5641013 · event on: 11/21/2015

Mike was great! He incorporated music that everyone (kids and parents) loved. He was very family oriented and got everyone to dance! I would definently recommend him!

Sent on 11/24/2015