DJ Michael Valenti Reviews

105 | Ellicott City, MD

105 Reviews for DJ Michael Valenti

Jeremy · Married on 08/02/2008

Michael was incredible from start to finish & made our wedding reception something we will never forget. He seemed to know exactly how to set the right tone for each part of the night & blended a wide range of our musical tastes effortlessly. During the night we asked for a couple of alterations/additions to the program & he made them without complaint & with the utmost of professionalism. I would have no hesitation recommending Michael for your wedding or other event, he is a very likeable guy & was a massive hit with all of our wedding guests. Thanks!!

Sent on 08/12/2008

Megan · Married on 07/12/2008

Michael was an OUTSTANDING DJ! He was so helpful during the wedding planning process. Anytime I had questions or needed suggestions he was a phone call or email away. He never made me feel like I was taking up too much of his time. By the time the wedding day approached, I was no longer worried about the music for the reception because I knew I could trust Michael.
    The entire reception ran so smoothly. Michael always knew the right songs to play at the right time. The dance floor was crowded the entire night. I would without a doubt recommend Michael Valenti's DJ Services for any event =)

Sent on 08/04/2008

Graham · Married on 06/21/2008

Michael did a great job as our DJ. He read the crowd well and played the right songs to keep everyone involved and on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Kevin · Married on 05/03/2008

Michael was professional, extremely punctual to all our meetings, very responsive to all our correspondence, very patient, managed the relationship in way that kept us on schedule without making us feel any pressure, and provided an excellent atmosphere at the wedding.
    The sound was perfect for our venue, our speeches were easily heard by everyone, and his timing was excellent.
    We were very impressed with Mr. Valenti and would recommend him to anyone.
    I should also note that our venue was 5 star, and Mr. Valanti's professionalism was remarked on by the venue managers. He obviously worked well with the on site staff to minimize his presence until his services were needed.
    In short, Mr. Valanti was a "zero-stress" vendor.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Kate · Married on 05/24/2009

We were very pleased with Michael Valenti's services providing music for our ceremony and dj'ing our reception. Michael was very flexible and accomodating in light of several changes in our plans (live cermeony musicians bailing a couple weeks before the wedding). It was also very easy to send him the very specific recordings that we wanted played at the ceremony. He did a great job of emcee'ing the reception in exactly the manner we had asked him to: clearly providing guests with info, but mostly staying under the radar in the background. We were very pleased with his online system that allowed us to select must play and do not play songs and he followed our instructions very well --the vast majority of our guests were on the dance floor all night! Our only note was that the cordless mike used for the toasts kept fading in and out which was frustrating, and either a different mike should have been used or the toasters should have been given instructions about where they would need to stand for the mike to work. All around we were very happy.

Sent on 06/10/2009