DJ Mavi Productions Reviews

75 | Middletown, OH

75 Reviews for DJ Mavi Productions

• Mary

Mary C. · Married on 03/14/2020

DJ Mavi was incredible!!!

DJ Mavi was amazing! He was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! He offered great suggestions and was VERY flexible by letting us focus on what we really wanted for the wedding. His lighting was wonderful! He had a great set-up for the Baraat, Indian ceremony, and Sangeet and had great song selection all night! The MC service was much appreciated and kept everything running smoothly! We really LOVED working with DJ Mavi and would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon J. · Married on 02/16/2020

Awesomeness

These guys were great. They went above and beyond! Our guests loved the playlist. The cloud effect during our first dance and cold sparkles were cherry on the top.. we got many compliments!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Alekhya D. · Married on 10/04/2019

We could not have had a better experience

Justin and I had our wedding this past October at the Hyatt downtown in Columbus, Ohio and DJ Mavi and his team were there for our sangeet, baraat, wedding and reception celebration. Everyone had so much fun and we could not have had a better experience. The team exceeded expectations in all aspects. My parents were very so happy with how the cloud effect and pyros came together. They kept the whole crowd entertained throughout the whole event. I also appreciated DJ Mavi playing the Ohio State song!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Surabhi P. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great review for a great DJ

DJ Mavi and team honestly made our wedding weekend unforgettable. He was our DJ for all events of the wedding including the sangeet, ceremony, baraat, and reception. He is incredibly easy to get along with and open minded. In addition, he offered great suggestions for the overall flow of the events given his experience in the field. He did a fantastic job with lighting, played amazing music for each event, was able to accurately gage crowd response, and basically kept the party going all night. In my opinion, a great DJ is one of the most important investments in any wedding and I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Gaurav P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ! Highly recommend!

5/5 stars! VERY highly recommend DJ Mavi. Him and his crew go out of their way to make all of your events stress free and unforgettable for all of your guests. He can easily be reached at any time of the day to answer any questions leading up to your event which is always a plus.

We had DJ Mavi for our Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail hour, and Reception. Each event he had a unique mix of music and truly did create an environment that was a blast for everyone. He can tailor the vibe of the party and music to your tastes. Not only this, but his lighting and cinematics were incredible. I have gotten countless comments on how great our DJ was and his contact information.

If you are still looking for a DJ for your event, look no further than DJ Mavi and you will never regret it! Thanks again DJ Mavi!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Shivali · Married on 07/12/2019

Gordon Food Service - Annual Celebration

Gordon Food Service puts together an Annual Celebration for their employees every year held in Columbus Convention Center. This year, we used DJ Mavi Productions for some of our production needs and it was great working with them. I highly recommend them for any production needs. Thank you for your assistant Mavi. Our employees really enjoyed the glow sticks with our Logo throughout the awards and recognition ceremony!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Sujal S. · Married on 07/05/2019

5 stars for sure!

My wife and I had DJ Mavi Productions for our garba, baraata, wedding and reception and we were not disappointed at all! Dalbir and his team did an amazing job for all events and they rocked the crowd! Great personalities, great music selection, great set up and most of all great entertainment! Dalbir worked with us to ensure he wasn't missing anything and we were completely satisfied. He will cater to all of your needs. I highly reocmmend DJ Mavi Productions for any event! 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Prathiba P. · Married on 05/24/2019

Great service!

DJ Mavi was great in accommodating our requests, lighting, and really made the party!

Sent on 06/24/2019

A. G. · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ review

DJ Mavi did our wedding in May and we couldn’t be happier! His music selection is great, he is professional, courteous and timely. Delivers excellent service and is very responsive and will work with clients to give them what they want! Highly recommend. We will be using him again for future events.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tariq K. · Married on 03/15/2019

best DJ around!

DJ mavi was excellent to work with! He did a great job at all three of our events. I would 100% recommend him. He had a great and fresh collection of Indian songs.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Akhila · Married on 08/25/2018

I am extremely glad I went with DJ Mavi for my wedding. He was one of the first vendors I booked! He kept the crowd going all night long...seriously my dance floor was packed the whole night! Actually my out-of-town friends were asking me how they could get him to DJ their weddings. He plays a good mix of indian and western pop/hip hop music. He was easy to get in contact with especially a few days leading up to my event when I had a few bride freak out moments and super easy to work with. Definitely a vital component to any successful wedding celebration. I would highly recommend DJ Mavi!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sehrish · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Mavi is the best DJ around! All of the guests were amazed at the quality of service we received with him. Everything went perfectly the indoor fireworks the cloud effects, our guests are still talking about it weeks after! DJ Mavi is very professional and inviting, he listened to what we wanted played and kept the party going. He even managed to accommodate our last minute request of providing the screen for our pre wedding video to be played. I can not recommend him highly enough to anyone considering getting married or throwing a party, he is amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Paul · Married on 08/04/2018

Dj Mavi did an amazing job at my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone!! Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Prabhleen · Married on 08/04/2018

I’ve seen DJ Mavi at past events so I knew I had to book him for my wedding. Not only did the layouts look phenomenal, the music was the best. He was easy to work with. Any concern I had, he took care of. He wasn’t trying to up sell me like other vendors. He gave me all options and let me decide what I wanted for my special night. My family and friends enjoyed every moment and the dance floor was always packed! He’s very cordial, respectful and responsive. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jagtar · Married on 07/27/2018

Very Proffessional

Great dj and very professional. I would defnetly recommend him.

Reema P. · Married on 07/21/2018

Very Professional and Talented

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Mavi for our engagement party and loved the experience so much we hired him for our wedding events! He was so accommodating and had some great suggestions to elevate our events to the next level! He is also great at lighting! Would def recommend him to family and friends!

Natasha · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a fantastic time working with DJ Mavi! He had recommendations which he kindly and respectively suggested, and also took what we said about our personalities and preferences to heart to make a very personalized music experience. People are still talking about our dance floor from both the sangeet party and the reception. I lived in NYC, and I have friends and family from all over the world who have high expectations for DJs and sound systems - DJ Mavi did not disappoint. Please let him know if you have preferences on how long you want songs played. He does like switching it up, which I personally love, but may not be everyone's preference.

We had a mixed culture wedding with a baraat, 2 ceremonies, cocktail, and reception. DJ Mavi was with us the entire day, he really set the mood and did a fantastic job!! We couldn't be happier about going with him. I was on the fence about the lighting package but ended up going with most of it, really happy we did. He was able to provide softer lighting for the ceremonies and reception (which we were looking for), then the addition of the party lighting at the reception really turned our dance floor up! Thank you so much DJ Mavi and company!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Punita · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Mavi and his team is absolutely the best. He went above and beyond to help us out in anything we needed. Everyone really enjoyed the music and the dance tracks. The screens, projectors, monograms, cloud effects, MC and much more...that he provided. I could not have asked for a better DJ! He is fantastic person and a true professional. Thank you DJ Mavi.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Deepa · Married on 05/27/2018

Very professional! Kept the audience engaged! Loved the selection of music.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Rajat · Married on 05/11/2018

Awesome experience!

We absolutely loved everything DJ Mavi did to make our special day perfect! They went above and beyond to take care of all of our needs. We will definitely recommend Dj Mavi productions to our family and friends! Thanks again!

Jay P. · Married on 04/12/2018

The best dj around!

We seen Dj Mavi at many weddings, clubs, and other events. We had to hire him for our wedding. As expected he rocked the crowd of 500 people all night long. We had great experience with DJ Mavi and his team. Not only he is a really good dj but he has really nice equipment too. Hire him and you can’t go wrong.

Gia K. · Married on 03/03/2018

Excellent Service

DJ Mavi, made my daughter, Sneha’s wedding event come live on Oct 1st. He was challenged with the South Indian rituals and apt music at the right time!
    He Did It!
    Sangeet at the Club House, reception at Country club of North was rocking with the music and dancing in the courtyard was amazing.

Jasroop · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Mavi was awesome! He’s so responsive and professional. He even went above and beyond and even made a special father daughter dance mix. We will definitely use him for future events! -A very happy bride who danced the night away on both events!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kul · Married on 07/06/2017

Great person, excellent work, very professional. Worth every single penny I spent on my event, would definitely hire him again for my next event. Thank you so much for great service.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Neelam · Married on 07/01/2017

We have used DJ Mavi services for our son's wedding at Hilton Ntherland Plaza hotel in Cincinnati. DJ Mavi has done a fantastic job in managing all events including Barat music with lots of beats and drum, Sangeet day video show plus all dances and songs recital, and wedding ceremony. On Reception day he has excellently planned and executed entry of bride and groom party along with bride and groom. He was so cooperative and professional in providing us the ideas what and how to choose music/song for every events. So thank you so much DJ Mavi. We strongly recommend DJ Mavi for your future events.

Rama Kant and Neelam Jaiswal