DJ Matt Miller Entertainment, LLC Reviews

11 | Oakdale, PA

11 Reviews for DJ Matt Miller Entertainment, LLC

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Matt Miller did an amazing job at our wedding!!!! I first found out about him at a bridal show, where I also won four free uplights! Matt was professional, responsive, and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted for our day. He gives you an online portal with a very detailed questionnaire to help plan your day and the type of music you want. He was very organized that day and was totally accommodating when things were running a little behind schedule. On top of that, his set-up at our wedding was very professional and looked elegant. Also, I have been to many weddings where DJs have totally cleared the dance floor. Not Matt!!! Every song he played was perfect for our audience and everyone was constantly on the dance floor having a good time. He even took a few requests from our guests and they loved it! We highly recommend Matt for any event - he is professional, organized, the value is great, and we had an amazing time! Thank you DJ Matt Miller!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/01/2015

Dj Matt Miller was perfect for our wedding! He kept me on the dance floor alllll night long along with family and friends. He was attentive, personal, professional, and accommodating! Our reception was not as traditional as most (no garter/bouquet toss, a surprise dance, nontraditonal father/ daughter dance) and he handled the changes with ease!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Matt Miller was truly amazing to work with! He was so personable and was always looking out for your needs and what was best for you. Matt made sure to return every phone call, text or email almost immediately and was always available to work within your schedule.

I was looking for a custom Father/Daughter dance song and Matt was able to send me samples and put together the perfect mix - he really delivered! Matt also made sure to help us select the best entertainment package that fit our needs and provided uplighting to match our color scheme and venue.

Matt had a great playlist and kept all of the guests on the dance floor - the environment was fun and appropriate for all ages. Matt and I worked together to outline the whole wedding with different types of music and gave great recommendations - even accommodated our last minute requests without a hitch.

I read another review that mentioned how Matt cares just as much as (if not more than) his clients and I couldn't agree more. Matt puts himself in the client's shoes to ensure the event is a major success! Overall, I would choose Matt again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2014

Matt,

Nate and I are so happy that you were part of our wedding day. I know that we hired you with a small amount of time to coordinate everything, but you did everything you could to ensure our day went smoothly. We appreciate you working with us - meeting us at our venue to discuss everything, allowing us to call with questions, giving us advice, providing us with an easy to use worksheet to plan our song selection, and being a great MC the night of our wedding. Your set up at the wedding looked amazing - very clean and professional! The uplighting you provided was PERFECT.. it really gave our venue the feel that we wanted! Our monogram was beautiful. It was so great that we could choose ANY design we wanted.. it looked great! We will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs your services. So many of our guests enjoyed your music! We had an amazing time, Matt! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kathryn · Married on 08/30/2014

Dj Matt Miller was amazing! Matt returned my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and was willing to work around my schedule when I was available in Pittsburgh (I travelled from Dallas, Texas). The set up was flawless and classy, he covered all his equipment with linens and provided uplighting to match our color scheme. He provided a personalized monogram for the dance floor at a reasonable cost. Matt was well organized and played what we wanted based on a questionaire and was willing to take last minute requests and make them happen. Additionally, I wanted a special first dance mash up of two songs and Matt made it happen! Overall we were very satisfied with our choice!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

We couldn't have found a better DJ. DJ Matt Miller was by far, the best DJ we've ever experienced from all the weddings we've been to and obviously the best choice for our wedding. Not only was he professional (no cheese factor folks!), he was really easy to work with, from all my crazy questions leading up to and on the big day. He honestly made our day extra special and knew exactly what to play and when to play it. Our crowd seriously danced all night from the moment the dance floor opened. So many of our guests have told us how awesome our DJ was. I would highly, highly recommend DJ Matt to anyone searching for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Dj Matt was wonderful! From the very beginning he walked us through every detail if the day and was very quick to answer any of our questions and concerns. Matt had provided us with our ceremony, cocktail hour, and full reception music/intros and lots of dancing! We were married in a barn and he had a beautiful setup with bold uplights that highlighted the huge wood beams around the inside perimeter of the barn. From beginning to end, we could not have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Excellent DJ and great price!  DJ Matt Miller was organized, professional, and easy to work with which took a lot of stress off of us knowing he had everything under control. The reception ran so smoothly and our guests commented on how much they really enjoyed themselves.  DJ Matt Miller knows how to entertain the crowd and keep the dance floor packed. The lighting he provided was also amazing.  I absolutely recommend choosing DJ Matt Miller for your wedding day or any other special event!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I loved having DJ Matt Miller at our wedding reception. He took the time to meet with us before hand and discuss our music selections. We knew that we were going to get exactly what we wanted. His attention to detail and making sure the night ran smoothly was greatly appreciated. He was extremely professional and his set up was a beautiful and very organized. I would highly recommend DJ Matt Miller for any event and plan to use his services again in the future.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Hilary · Married on 10/24/2015

We are so glad we had Matt as our DJ at our recent wedding! He was so easy to work with, completely flexible to the requests of his couples and making it all come out great. Matt did the music for our entire wedding--ceremony, cocktail hour, reception--and he did it all perfectly. From our first meeting with him we felt confident he'd be a great DJ, and he did not disappoint! We were able to just give a few requests and from there he pulled everything together. He was a lovely MC, moving the evening along smoothly, and when it was time for dancing he kept the party going until the venue shut us down. We had so many friends mention how long it had been since the danced like that night!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Allison · Married on 09/13/2014

Matt did a wonderful job at our wedding. He kept the dance floor packed for pretty much the entire night! The announcements he made were very professional (and not at all cheesy - my biggest fear!), and he was able to incorporate several requests we had (such a playing my parents' song when they won the "longest married" dance. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ.

Sent on 12/09/2014