DJ Marty & Company Reviews

63 | Danielson, CT

63 Reviews for DJ Marty & Company

63 DJ Marty & Company Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Dj marty did an amazing job accommodating for my wedding, he found songs I had wanted, and played only the genre's we approved. He was very polite, and very worth what we paid.

Talia · Married on 08/19/2018

Dj marty was great! He was professional, responsive to emails, and kept everyone on the dance floor. He listened to our requests and played all of our requested songs. Highly recommend!

Tamar · Married on 08/04/2018

Marty and his whole team are fantastic! If you are debating whether or not to do a photo booth and have hired Marty- DO IT! You will NOT regret it, it was a total hit at our wedding! The best photo booth I have ever seen at an event!

Haleigh · Married on 07/21/2018

Our DJ knew exactly what to play at all parts of the night. He was amazing!

Jess · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Marty was awesome! Our guests loved him and keep telling us he was the best DJ they’ve heard at a wedding! He had the perfect mix of music and the dance floor was packed all night long! He was super easy to work with and very knowledgeable, he’s a must for your wedding!!

Kate · Married on 06/08/2018

Marty was absolutely amazing! He kept the dance floor packed all night long and completely listened to what we wanted! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Vaneesa · Married on 06/02/2018

Marty was professional, accommodating and very easy to work with. From the entertainment side of the wedding, our one desire was to keep the dance party going and DJ Marty delivered, keeping energy levels high throughout the night. He even played an encore song to satisfy the guests’ chants at the end of the night. We would highly recommend DJ Marty for any event.

peter · Married on 11/18/2017

I wish I could give Marty 10 stars if possible. He was the most professional and reasonably priced DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Marty is involved with every part of the wedding, I honestly didn't know that a DJ would do as much as he did. What a joy it was to hire him, my wife and I were beyond satisfied with his work!

Oh if you hire Marty I recommend getting the photo booth! It's so much fun and adds too the wedding.

If you don't hire Marty then you are crazy

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Marty was fantastic to work with! From our first meeting with him up until the wedding he was very upfront about everything and delivered perfectly! He kept our dance floor a blast the entire night! We also chose to do a photobooth through him. Brenda ran the photobooth, she was fantastic!! I was so glad we did the photobooth, we got digital copies of all the photos and it was so cool to see how much fun everyone had with it. I would definitely recommend Marty as he is professional, and certainly kept our dance floor on their feet! His prices were affordable and he was very organized with making sure he had all the info of our bridal party before hand.

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Marty & Company was awesome! Marty gave us exactly the style of music we wanted for our 1920s theme wedding. One month before our wedding the DJ that we had already booked with canceled on us and Louie, Marty's partner was so kind to meet with us and discuss arrangements so close to the wedding. It all came together. From the cocktail music to the send off. We really appreciate their flexibility and great music. I would definitely recommend Marty he was so easy going! We were so blessed to have him be a part of our wedding.

Cristabel · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Marty was amazing! He was flexible to all our requests, gave us some ideas on some songs to incorporate. The dance floor was never empty, every guest had an amazing time!!!!

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Marty was incredibly helpful with ideas to make our wedding the most fun and memorable . He is very flexible with meet times and places, and is very knowledgeable with what your guests want at a wedding to keep them entertained. Our guests danced the whole night away and all complimented our choice in DJ Marty!

Shaun · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing dj very professional photo booth was a huge hit

• FutureMrs.M.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Marty for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was great through the whole planning process. He was easy to meet with, answered all our questions and was very easy to work with. He was professional and definitely got the vibe we were going for. He is affordable AND does a great job. Our dance floor was packed almost all night long thanks to Marty!! People told me all night and in the days after how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. I would HIGHLY recommend Marty!

Alex · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Marty and Company were highly recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint! Marty and Phil met with us twice prior to our wedding to discuss options and finalize details. They were very professional and we felt extremely comfortable with all of our decisions. The photo booth was an absolute hit, and our guest book is filled with hilarious photo strips of all our guests. We are really going to cherish it. Phil did a great job with the music selections and our guests had an excellent time out on the dance floor. All of this for an extremely reasonable price - we'd recommend Marty and Phil to anyone!

L · Married on 06/30/2017

Choosing DJ Marty as our DJ was one of our best wedding planning decisions. I had first met him at a bridal show in 2015 and got his dj package information. I remember thinking that I thought he would be an awesome DJ for our wedding. Flash forward to early 2017 (I was a bit of a procrastinating bride), we started looking for a DJ. I looked at WeddingWire and other reviews and looked at some of the flyers I had. We looked at a few DJs, but I had remembered DJ Marty and set up an appointment with him. We were both impressed by how great of a guy he was and how reasonable his prices were. We decided to book him shorty after. We did not regret our decision at all. He was an awesome DJ! Planning with him was so easy and I loved all the songs he played on our wedding day. He did a great job with the announcements and events during our reception and was very professional. I was worried that nobody would dance at our wedding since it was a smaller one, but folks were constantly out on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Erika · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Marty was the life of our wedding! We had uplighting, ceremony and cocktail hour music, photobooth, and dj/mc services for the reception. The music selection was a HUGE hit and our guests never left the dance floor! We had such an incredible time and we give DJ Marty a lot of credit for that. We had wished we could have danced the ENTIRE night. DJ Marty is professional and fun. Having DJ Marty was one of the best choices we could have made. Thank you- Derek and Erika 7/7/17- Mansion at Bald Hill

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2017

Marty was a phenomenal DJ. He drove over an hour each way to meet us for every meeting. Our wedding guests STILL boast about how much fun they had at our reception. Not only was he professional and an absolute blast, he actually had a calming effect on me (the bride) when I had a slight hair emergency. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ .

Sent on 04/25/2017

DJ Marty & Company's reply:

You & Edwin were an absolute joy to work with ! I had a great time working with you and am sad that i'm not looking forward to your Wedding as I was for over a year ! Thank you for the great review and the great tip !! I wish you both the best and I hope to run into you guys in the future ! Best wishes to both of you on your new journey together!!! Oh & BTW ,,Your hair ,as well as the rest of you looked amazing !!

Brandi · Married on 01/28/2017

I hired Marty to DJ my husband's surprise 50th party and he did a great job. He contacted me right away when I first inquired about his services which was great. I added the photo booth to the package which every guest loved and I'm so glad I did it. You will not be sorry if you hire Marty.

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2016

Marty was amazing! Communicating and planning from over 4 hours away, he put our minds at ease that we would have a fun wedding day! He was flexible and understanding, professional and a ton of fun! The value he provided us with for his services was outstanding and incomparable to others. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and everyone loved the music played and the atmosphere provided. Definitely hire Marty for your event, he won't let you down!!

kristine · Married on 10/08/2016

We so enjoyed working with Marty! He made the process easy to work with and we received nothing but compliments at our wedding for his music selection, the photo booth and the announcements! We would seriously recommend that you give Marty a call!!!!

Liz · Married on 08/28/2016

Dj Marty matched and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. Literally everyone had a fantastic time and was so impressed with everything he has to offer. We opted for uplighting, ceremony and cocktail hour music, photobooth, and dj/mc services for the reception. He was funny and professional, especially when some of my crazy family members got a little out of hand, he reacted perfectly and made everyone laugh! The photobooth was a smash hit! I'm so glad we decided to get it, and Marty made that an easy decision since his prices are very reasonable. We also purchased photo stands to go with the photobooth and used them as favors for our guests. Looking back, i cant think of a single complaint, he was a huge reason why my wedding was so memorable, i would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

DJ Marty & Company's reply:

Where do I start ,, Congratulations to you both once again! I am so glad you and everyone enjoyed themselves as I surely did too! You were absolutely awesome to work with and I am so happy I had the chance to meet both of you ! Please keep in touch , and I wish nothing but the best for you & your family ! ! And Thanks for the review!! Sincerely , Marty

Brenda · Married on 07/28/2016

Dj Marty is amazing !! Goes above and beyond. Love him !!

Anne · Married on 07/16/2016

We had our wedding in July and we are happy we chose DJ Marty. He was easy to plan with, flexible, inexpensive and professional. He showed up early, set up ceremony sound, reception and was seamless in making sure the schedule flowed perfect. He did the perfect amount of MCing, read the crowd well and had us dancing the whole night. I wish the venue allowed us to stay longer, we were having so much fun. We had compliments, Esp my bridesmaid who has been to over a 100 weddings, mostly in NY, and said ours was the best one, saying the dj was great. If you're on the fence as we were at first, I'm glad we chose uplighting, the ballroom looked elegant..and the dancefloor lights Were not too club, they were just right. Also, for the father daughter dance i asked for a song, and there are versions with lyrics and just instrumental. I'm glad he had the professional experience to choose the instrumental version as the lyrics are a little on the sad side, and the guests connected to us dancing and the melody, rather than the words.. It was touching without being a downer. Thanks Marty.