56 Reviews for DJ Marty & Company

Sound/PA System (3)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
55 DJ Marty & Company Reviews

Our DJ knew exactly what to play at all parts of the night. He was amazing!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish I could give Marty 10 stars if possible. He was the most professional and reasonably priced DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Marty is involved with every part of the wedding, I honestly didn't know that a DJ would do as much as he did. What a joy it was to hire him, my wife and I were beyond satisfied with his work!

Oh if you hire Marty I recommend getting the photo booth! It's so much fun and adds too the wedding.

If you don't hire Marty then you are crazy

Profile Picture peter, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty was fantastic to work with! From our first meeting with him up until the wedding he was very upfront about everything and delivered perfectly! He kept our dance floor a blast the entire night! We also chose to do a photobooth through him. Brenda ran the photobooth, she was fantastic!! I was so glad we did the photobooth, we got digital copies of all the photos and it was so cool to see how much fun everyone had with it. I would definitely recommend Marty as he is professional, and certainly kept our dance floor on their feet! His prices were affordable and he was very organized with making sure he had all the info of our bridal party before hand.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Marty & Company was awesome! Marty gave us exactly the style of music we wanted for our 1920s theme wedding. One month before our wedding the DJ that we had already booked with canceled on us and Louie, Marty's partner was so kind to meet with us and discuss arrangements so close to the wedding. It all came together. From the cocktail music to the send off. We really appreciate their flexibility and great music. I would definitely recommend Marty he was so easy going! We were so blessed to have him be a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Marty was amazing! He was flexible to all our requests, gave us some ideas on some songs to incorporate. The dance floor was never empty, every guest had an amazing time!!!!

Profile Picture Cristabel, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty was incredibly helpful with ideas to make our wedding the most fun and memorable . He is very flexible with meet times and places, and is very knowledgeable with what your guests want at a wedding to keep them entertained. Our guests danced the whole night away and all complimented our choice in DJ Marty!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing dj very professional photo booth was a huge hit

Profile Picture Shaun, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Marty for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was great through the whole planning process. He was easy to meet with, answered all our questions and was very easy to work with. He was professional and definitely got the vibe we were going for. He is affordable AND does a great job. Our dance floor was packed almost all night long thanks to Marty!! People told me all night and in the days after how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. I would HIGHLY recommend Marty!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Marty and Company were highly recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint! Marty and Phil met with us twice prior to our wedding to discuss options and finalize details. They were very professional and we felt extremely comfortable with all of our decisions. The photo booth was an absolute hit, and our guest book is filled with hilarious photo strips of all our guests. We are really going to cherish it. Phil did a great job with the music selections and our guests had an excellent time out on the dance floor. All of this for an extremely reasonable price - we'd recommend Marty and Phil to anyone!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Choosing DJ Marty as our DJ was one of our best wedding planning decisions. I had first met him at a bridal show in 2015 and got his dj package information. I remember thinking that I thought he would be an awesome DJ for our wedding. Flash forward to early 2017 (I was a bit of a procrastinating bride), we started looking for a DJ. I looked at WeddingWire and other reviews and looked at some of the flyers I had. We looked at a few DJs, but I had remembered DJ Marty and set up an appointment with him. We were both impressed by how great of a guy he was and how reasonable his prices were. We decided to book him shorty after. We did not regret our decision at all. He was an awesome DJ! Planning with him was so easy and I loved all the songs he played on our wedding day. He did a great job with the announcements and events during our reception and was very professional. I was worried that nobody would dance at our wedding since it was a smaller one, but folks were constantly out on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture L, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Marty was the life of our wedding! We had uplighting, ceremony and cocktail hour music, photobooth, and dj/mc services for the reception. The music selection was a HUGE hit and our guests never left the dance floor! We had such an incredible time and we give DJ Marty a lot of credit for that. We had wished we could have danced the ENTIRE night. DJ Marty is professional and fun. Having DJ Marty was one of the best choices we could have made. Thank you- Derek and Erika 7/7/17- Mansion at Bald Hill

Profile Picture Erika, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Marty was a phenomenal DJ. He drove over an hour each way to meet us for every meeting. Our wedding guests STILL boast about how much fun they had at our reception. Not only was he professional and an absolute blast, he actually had a calming effect on me (the bride) when I had a slight hair emergency. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ .

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon , 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Marty to DJ my husband's surprise 50th party and he did a great job. He contacted me right away when I first inquired about his services which was great. I added the photo booth to the package which every guest loved and I'm so glad I did it. You will not be sorry if you hire Marty.

Profile Picture Brandi, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty was amazing! Communicating and planning from over 4 hours away, he put our minds at ease that we would have a fun wedding day! He was flexible and understanding, professional and a ton of fun! The value he provided us with for his services was outstanding and incomparable to others. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and everyone loved the music played and the atmosphere provided. Definitely hire Marty for your event, he won't let you down!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We so enjoyed working with Marty! He made the process easy to work with and we received nothing but compliments at our wedding for his music selection, the photo booth and the announcements! We would seriously recommend that you give Marty a call!!!!

Profile Picture kristine, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dj Marty is amazing !! Goes above and beyond. Love him !!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding in July and we are happy we chose DJ Marty. He was easy to plan with, flexible, inexpensive and professional. He showed up early, set up ceremony sound, reception and was seamless in making sure the schedule flowed perfect. He did the perfect amount of MCing, read the crowd well and had us dancing the whole night. I wish the venue allowed us to stay longer, we were having so much fun. We had compliments, Esp my bridesmaid who has been to over a 100 weddings, mostly in NY, and said ours was the best one, saying the dj was great. If you're on the fence as we were at first, I'm glad we chose uplighting, the ballroom looked elegant..and the dancefloor lights Were not too club, they were just right. Also, for the father daughter dance i asked for a song, and there are versions with lyrics and just instrumental. I'm glad he had the professional experience to choose the instrumental version as the lyrics are a little on the sad side, and the guests connected to us dancing and the melody, rather than the words.. It was touching without being a downer. Thanks Marty.

Profile Picture Anne, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We rented Marty's photo booth for our July 9th wedding at The Overlook at Geers Tree Farm. He did an excellent job we could not be more pleased. He showed up early and found the perfect spot to set everything up. He provided lots of props for our guests to enjoy. Our guests had such a great time and the attendant made sure everyone knew what to do. The best part was at the end we got a photo book which gave us some great laughs. It is definitely a great way to remember our special day. You will not be disappointed if you rent Marty's photo booth.

Profile Picture Liz , 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding has not happened yet, but I can say that so far, Marty has been great. I recently moved out of state, and planning with Marty has been super easy, even via email. He was able to change his package to suit our needs ( no flashing lights due to an epileptic child), and an extra 30 minutes to provide music for the ceremony. The worksheet he sends is very helpful, and has made me feel confident that the music being played at our wedding will be just what we want.
I will update/ add a new review after my event.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional. Knows what he's doing and works great with your plans and requests. Did a fantastic job orchestrating the evening and keeping everyone dancing.

Profile Picture User5595740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Marty is the best! We booked him for both my wedding and my cousins and he was fantastic at both. He kept the festivities moving along and had guests on the dance floor for the duration. My guests really enjoyed the slideshow of our childhood pictures that he put on display. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User4939142, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Marty was beyond amazing! He was very informative and highly knowledgeable. Any questions I had, he was able to respond quickly with the answer. All the guests at the wedding were very happy with music played and professionalism that DJ Marty provides. THANK YOU for making my wedding a memory to remember.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty provided everything we wanted and more for our wedding. He was available, knowledgeable and anticipated everything we needed. He found all of the lesser known New Orleans songs that we requested and sequenced them beautifully. Could not have found a better DJ for our wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have had the pleasure of attending many functions with DJ Marty providing his entertainment services and always had enjoyed ourselves along with everyone else, so when it was time to book our entertainment for our BIG day without a second thought DJ Marty was a necessity! It's not just hiring a DJ you are hiring someone you need to trust to execute your day as you wish! And as a recent bride I was so relieved to know that what we discussed was exactly what would happen! Our reception was great..the dance floor was packed! A month later people are still talking about our wedding...and a huge part of that is because we chose a great DJ!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/18/15, 1 Review