DJ Marty & Company Reviews

DJ Marty & Company 3
  • Corinn

Corinn Pare · Married on 10/05/2019

Phenomenal

Marty was great and kept the crowd going! He played everything I requested and I received many compliments about him. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2019

The absolute best!

Marty is the best DJ around! He took the time to meet up and converse with us in person multiple times to go over what we like and get to know a little about each other. He was so “go with the flow” but knew exactly how to make everything go smooth at the wedding. I constantly had people talk about how great the music was and how everything flowed so nicely. No waiting around for our guests, Marty filled in all the gaps! I highly recommend him if you’re looking for your guests to all dance!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2019

Awesome DJ!

Would highly recommend!!
    Very easy to work with and the music was awesome!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Lisa St. Martin · Married on 08/30/2019

Very easy to work with, great photo booth

Awesome job, thank you for making our wedding day memorable

Sent on 09/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding DJ

Marty was our DJ for our 5/25/19 wedding and we couldn't have been happier with him. Had great music all night. We did the package that included the photobooth, and are so glad we have so many extra memories from everyone that took pictures! Marty was easy to get in touch with, and even easier to work with leading up to our big day!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Dj marty did an amazing job accommodating for my wedding, he found songs I had wanted, and played only the genre's we approved. He was very polite, and very worth what we paid.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

Marty had my entire wedding up and dancing!!! During the planning process he was able to meet several times and meet you wherever was convenient!! He helped plan the entire reception and it turned out beautifully!! The guests were chanting encore by the time we were shutting down..... truly amazing service!! You won’t be sorry hiring this company!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    DJ Marty & Company 4
    DJ Marty & Company 5
    DJ Marty & Company 6

Talia · Married on 08/19/2018

Dj marty was great! He was professional, responsive to emails, and kept everyone on the dance floor. He listened to our requests and played all of our requested songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Tamar · Married on 08/04/2018

Marty and his whole team are fantastic! If you are debating whether or not to do a photo booth and have hired Marty- DO IT! You will NOT regret it, it was a total hit at our wedding! The best photo booth I have ever seen at an event!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Haleigh · Married on 07/21/2018

Our DJ knew exactly what to play at all parts of the night. He was amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jess · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Marty was awesome! Our guests loved him and keep telling us he was the best DJ they’ve heard at a wedding! He had the perfect mix of music and the dance floor was packed all night long! He was super easy to work with and very knowledgeable, he’s a must for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kate · Married on 06/08/2018

Marty was absolutely amazing! He kept the dance floor packed all night long and completely listened to what we wanted! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Vaneesa · Married on 06/02/2018

Marty was professional, accommodating and very easy to work with. From the entertainment side of the wedding, our one desire was to keep the dance party going and DJ Marty delivered, keeping energy levels high throughout the night. He even played an encore song to satisfy the guests’ chants at the end of the night. We would highly recommend DJ Marty for any event.

Sent on 07/15/2018

peter · Married on 11/18/2017

I wish I could give Marty 10 stars if possible. He was the most professional and reasonably priced DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Marty is involved with every part of the wedding, I honestly didn't know that a DJ would do as much as he did. What a joy it was to hire him, my wife and I were beyond satisfied with his work!

Oh if you hire Marty I recommend getting the photo booth! It's so much fun and adds too the wedding.

If you don't hire Marty then you are crazy

Sent on 11/27/2017

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Marty was fantastic to work with! From our first meeting with him up until the wedding he was very upfront about everything and delivered perfectly! He kept our dance floor a blast the entire night! We also chose to do a photobooth through him. Brenda ran the photobooth, she was fantastic!! I was so glad we did the photobooth, we got digital copies of all the photos and it was so cool to see how much fun everyone had with it. I would definitely recommend Marty as he is professional, and certainly kept our dance floor on their feet! His prices were affordable and he was very organized with making sure he had all the info of our bridal party before hand.

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Marty & Company was awesome! Marty gave us exactly the style of music we wanted for our 1920s theme wedding. One month before our wedding the DJ that we had already booked with canceled on us and Louie, Marty's partner was so kind to meet with us and discuss arrangements so close to the wedding. It all came together. From the cocktail music to the send off. We really appreciate their flexibility and great music. I would definitely recommend Marty he was so easy going! We were so blessed to have him be a part of our wedding.

Cristabel · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Marty was amazing! He was flexible to all our requests, gave us some ideas on some songs to incorporate. The dance floor was never empty, every guest had an amazing time!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Marty was incredibly helpful with ideas to make our wedding the most fun and memorable . He is very flexible with meet times and places, and is very knowledgeable with what your guests want at a wedding to keep them entertained. Our guests danced the whole night away and all complimented our choice in DJ Marty!

Shaun · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing dj very professional photo booth was a huge hit

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • FutureMrs.M.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Marty for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! He was great through the whole planning process. He was easy to meet with, answered all our questions and was very easy to work with. He was professional and definitely got the vibe we were going for. He is affordable AND does a great job. Our dance floor was packed almost all night long thanks to Marty!! People told me all night and in the days after how much fun they had and how awesome the music was. I would HIGHLY recommend Marty!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Alex · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Marty and Company were highly recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint! Marty and Phil met with us twice prior to our wedding to discuss options and finalize details. They were very professional and we felt extremely comfortable with all of our decisions. The photo booth was an absolute hit, and our guest book is filled with hilarious photo strips of all our guests. We are really going to cherish it. Phil did a great job with the music selections and our guests had an excellent time out on the dance floor. All of this for an extremely reasonable price - we'd recommend Marty and Phil to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2017

L · Married on 06/30/2017

Choosing DJ Marty as our DJ was one of our best wedding planning decisions. I had first met him at a bridal show in 2015 and got his dj package information. I remember thinking that I thought he would be an awesome DJ for our wedding. Flash forward to early 2017 (I was a bit of a procrastinating bride), we started looking for a DJ. I looked at WeddingWire and other reviews and looked at some of the flyers I had. We looked at a few DJs, but I had remembered DJ Marty and set up an appointment with him. We were both impressed by how great of a guy he was and how reasonable his prices were. We decided to book him shorty after. We did not regret our decision at all. He was an awesome DJ! Planning with him was so easy and I loved all the songs he played on our wedding day. He did a great job with the announcements and events during our reception and was very professional. I was worried that nobody would dance at our wedding since it was a smaller one, but folks were constantly out on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Erika · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Marty was the life of our wedding! We had uplighting, ceremony and cocktail hour music, photobooth, and dj/mc services for the reception. The music selection was a HUGE hit and our guests never left the dance floor! We had such an incredible time and we give DJ Marty a lot of credit for that. We had wished we could have danced the ENTIRE night. DJ Marty is professional and fun. Having DJ Marty was one of the best choices we could have made. Thank you- Derek and Erika 7/7/17- Mansion at Bald Hill

Sent on 08/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2017

Marty was a phenomenal DJ. He drove over an hour each way to meet us for every meeting. Our wedding guests STILL boast about how much fun they had at our reception. Not only was he professional and an absolute blast, he actually had a calming effect on me (the bride) when I had a slight hair emergency. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ .

Sent on 04/25/2017

DJ Marty & Company's reply:

You & Edwin were an absolute joy to work with ! I had a great time working with you and am sad that i'm not looking forward to your Wedding as I was for over a year ! Thank you for the great review and the great tip !! I wish you both the best and I hope to run into you guys in the future ! Best wishes to both of you on your new journey together!!! Oh & BTW ,,Your hair ,as well as the rest of you looked amazing !!

Brandi · Married on 01/28/2017

I hired Marty to DJ my husband's surprise 50th party and he did a great job. He contacted me right away when I first inquired about his services which was great. I added the photo booth to the package which every guest loved and I'm so glad I did it. You will not be sorry if you hire Marty.

Sent on 04/21/2017