DJ Mark Mobile Entertainment Reviews

14 | Severn, MD

14 Reviews for DJ Mark Mobile Entertainment

Grace · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Always a pleasure working with DJ Mark at our wedding events, always recommend him to my clients who want their guests on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 08/17/2019

Hiring DJ Mark Was A GREAT Choice

We hired DJ Mark for our August 2019 wedding and our June 2009 Family Reunion. Two events, ten years apart and we were so pleased with his performance each and every time. He is a true professional in every aspect of the word. DJ Mark is super user friendly and desires to make your event a superb hit. He listens very well to your vision, makes appropriate suggestions where needed and arrives well ahead of time to allow for set up and sound check. We always received very positive comments from our guests about DJ Mark’s performance. Hire DJ Mark if you want your guests to have a great time and you want one less thing to worry about as you plan your magnificent event. Hiring DJ Mark was money well spent.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amy Hopler · Married on 07/13/2019

Easy to work with

Mark is a professional in every way! He is very easy to work with and has such a lovely personality. He sent for our requests well in advance and played all of our songs. Mark arrives early and takes the time to set his equipment up and chat with any planner or bridal party to ensure the event goes as planned. I have worked with Mark at events so the choice to use him was easy for my own wedding. He is fantastic!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Mark was one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. We received so many compliments on his skills and how he felt out the crowd and kept the party going all night long! I cannot day enough about how positive our experience with DJ Mark was! Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

I had heard Mark play at a fundraiser and thought he would b great for my step-son's wedding and he was! He was professional through the whole experience - he was so easy to work with and the day of event went so smoothly and the music was terrific. Everyone had a ball. The whole family recommends him very highly-you cant go wrong with Mark.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jahaira · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ MARK is by far the best DJ our family has ever had at one of our events! DJ MARK was the perfect DJ for my wedding reception! All I did was give him the genre of music to play, asked him to keep it clean, and he came up with the perfect playlist. People were up dancing the ENTIRE time at my wedding. He was able to get a feel for the crowd, was able to find a good balance so that all ages were satisfied/entertained, and he knew exactly when to transition songs, set moods, and get the crowd going! He is an awesome DJ. I HIGHLY recommend... you will be pleased!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

Mark was fantastic. We were lucky enough to have him play at our wedding and he was a huge hit. He was able to read the room well and switch up the music when needed. We'd absolutely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2017

DJ mark was absolutely incredible! He played great music all night long. Our guests were raving about it the next day! He was very good about all the announcements and it was based on us and not a strict guideline. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and refer him to everyone!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Delphine · Married on 09/27/2015

The music and announcements were timely. The DJ's performance enabled all participants to have an enjoyable time.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ Mark was great! He had all the songs for all the "special" moments perfectly cued and the rest of the night, he had all my guests on their feet. The only time I saw the dance floor empty was for the cake! My guests couldn't stop raving about the music.

Sent on 04/30/2014

DJ Mark was a great addition to my daughter's outdoor wedding. He worked with the bride and groom closely throughout the planning. At the wedding he did an excellent job of making announcements clearly, playing music that was requested and had the music fade out and in beautifully. In addition, to our surprise he had lights flashing on the tent ceiling during the dancing. Mark kept in touch with the wedding planner as well as with me to make sure we were happy with the way things were going. We could not have found a better DJ! My son and daughter in law wished they had used him for their wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • User3419386 · 2+ years ago

Mark was the perfect DJ! Before the wedding I sent him a list of some songs I wanted, and from there he created an incredible playlist with a variety of music. The dance floor was full the whole night, and guests are still commenting on how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. Would recommend Mark to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Lolita · Married on 09/29/2006

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding. We did not want the reception to end! Mark was very professional and he fulfilled all of our music request. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 12/14/2007

Holly · Married on 06/22/2013

3.5

We loved working with Mark! When we first met he made sure to focus on what we were looking for in a DJ and in our wedding reception. He asked what we had on our iPods and he was able to successfully describe our music tastes and name several other artists/songs that he thought we would enjoy. When he was spot on, we knew his musical knowledge would make him a great DJ. We made such a great decision and so many of our guests commented on how awesome Mark was. As soon as people were finished eating they were on the dance floor and it was packed all night! Mark really made our wedding reception everything we had hoped it would be. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2013