DJ Mandy Mac Reviews

9 | Eugene, OR

9 Reviews for DJ Mandy Mac

Patrick Neve · Getting married on 11/13/2019

Bat Mitzvah Party

Mandy was great to work with, very professional, I would book her again.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Brenna

Brenna Cutting · Married on 09/06/2019

She's amazing!

Mandy was an incredible DJ for our backyard party this summer. She figured out my style from a short conversation and did a wonderful job keeping great music going throughout the whole event. I would highly recommend her, and I'll be calling her again next time we need a DJ!

Sent on 09/17/2019

DJ Mandy Mac's reply:

Thank you Brenna! The atmosphere was so much fun! Great vibes! Looking forward to working with you again!
  • Madeline

Madeline Kiplinger · Married on 08/03/2019

She was fun, very easy to work with, and truly cared about making our wedding special. Highly recommend!

DJ Mandy Mac is phenomenal at what she does. You can really tell that music is her passion. She has positive, vibrant energy about her that is contagious and could definitely make any event fun. Before our wedding, she took a lot of extra time to figure out what kind of music we liked/what we wanted played for our wedding and it definitely payed off. She had a way of playing just the right songs to get everyone dancing, which is not an easy task with my family. I would highly recommend her and would use her services again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kiya

Kiya · Married on 08/03/2019

Fun wedding!!!

Mandy was amazing!! We love music and definitely had a group that loved to party and dance. Mandy was awesome at working with us to meet everyone's needs! She helped make our big day so fun and memorable!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ - Flexible and a Great Listener!

Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! She is flexible, fun, knows her music, and a is great listener- which meant that day of the wedding, we heard all the songs we wanted to hear (and none of the styles we requested not to hear!). She made the day personal and kept the event feeling exactly how we envisioned it from start to finish. She was responsive to all our emails and calls while planning and accountable day-of. We highly and enthusiastically recommend Mandy if you want great music and a stress-free wedding (or any event)!

Sent on 07/29/2019

DJ Mandy Mac's reply:

Thank you, Libby! You and Matt were an amazing couple to work with. Your organization and attention to detail made the day so special! I wish you both all the best!
  • Mike

Mike Petersen · Married on 03/17/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough!!

Outstanding experience from start to finish. Totally engaging, friendly & professional... Mandy listened to our (rather unique) musical needs and delivered an absolutely awesome dance floor for our big day. Not only did she play exactly what we’d specified when we had our meeting with her, but she added a bunch of super awesome dance-music stuff that we would not even have thought to ask for, but absolutely set the place on fire. People kept coming up to us and asking where we’d found her! Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2019

DJ Mandy Mac's reply:

Thank you, Mike! I really enjoyed working with you both. That night was magical for all! Wishing you all the best!

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Not your average wedding DJ

My husband and I were not "wedding" people, but, we share a love for music, in particular Hip Hop, and we wanted a DJ that could represent us through music, and DJ Mandy Mac was just that. She wasn't a cheesy wedding DJ, she listened to what we wanted, and delivered. We continue to get compliments on the "rad" DJ from our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mandy · Married on 07/21/2018

Always a joy to work with

I have had the pleasure of working with Mandy on a number of events over the past two years. She is consistently considerate of her clients needs and requests, works seamlessly with other vendors, prompt in communication and working with the timeline on the day of the event, and just an all around joy to be with. I always look forward to working with Mandy.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Gibbons · Married on 10/22/2016

Big Kudos to DJ Mandy Mac

Mandy brings so much energy and fun to any event that she DJs at. She was the DJ at my wedding reception and not only did we have a blast, she was professional, on time, and prepared. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2019