DJ Magic Entertainment Reviews

42 | Madison, WI

42 Reviews for DJ Magic Entertainment

Sammy H. · Married on 05/29/2021

Best experience we could have asked for!

We felt listened to and truly heard. They took what we shared and made it come to life.

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Alec

Alec M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Fun DJ with Great Equipment

Tyler was awesome at our wedding. He had everything set up with minimal instruction from the bride or groom. The music and microphones during the ceremony were perfect. During the reception, he played off the energy of the dance floor exceptionally well and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 04/28/2021

DJ Magic for ceremony and reception

Michael C. with DJ Magic was great to communicate with and bounce ideas off of. He knew just what songs to play to amp up the party, and we have heard over and over how fun our wedding was! He also played music for our ceremony which made it seamless and stress free. If we could do it all over again, we would undoubtedly choose DJ Magic!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Mike L. · Married on 04/12/2021

DJ Magic are real pros

The DJ met with us to go over every aspect of the reception. He was meticulous in getting all the details squared away up front from the wedding party introductions, to the toasts, and finally what music we did or did not want played.

DJ Magic has now worked three wedding for my family. They have done a terrific job each time. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle P. · Married on 03/20/2021

Flexible, Professional and Exceeded Expectations!

We had our wedding at The Ludlow Mansion in Monroe. Selina & Matt were fantastic. From listening to our wants at the pre-meeting to making sure our guests were having fun throughout the night. They even played to my new father-n-laws farm and country toons which made my wife & her dad so happy. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2021

Tiffany V. · Married on 11/02/2020

Excellent personalized service!

Matt and his team were excellent. I was planning my wedding from a distance (Wisconsin Dells from Chicago), so good communication was the key to success when working with my vendors. I had to do a lot of the planning over the phone and through email, which DJ Magic was awesome enough to work with me on. We met with Tyler, our assigned DJ, who helped us personalize our event to make it our own. We had specific wants for uplighting, mother/son dance, speeches, tribute video and our grand march, which turned out great! We had a full dance floor all night long and had several compliments from our guests on the song variety. We also used Ella Bella for our videography services. It was great to have a 'one-stop-shop' for a big portion of our vendor needs.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Exceeded Expectations!

Having a skilled DJ can make a significant impact on your wedding day. DJ Magic Entertainment was recommended to me from our photographers, and I am so glad we listened! I will admit that I didn't know the impact that a DJ has on an event; coordinating the songs for the wedding procession and recession, communicating with the photographers, entertaining guests during cocktail hour and dinner, and adapting to the crowds mood throughout the reception. Matt was a pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for a better experience. Matt kept the crowd engaged and was able to adapt to the mood. He did an excellent job reading the crowd and what types of songs people were dancing to, there was not a single song that I did not love. Matt also did a fantastic job playing songs that were kid and adult appropriate, I was so impressed. I would recommend DJ Magic Entertainment over and over again. I am an individual who loves music and dancing but has trouble identifying today's top hits, Matt took all of my worries away and provided the perfect atmosphere for us! Matt really cared about our day and started off by asking if we needed anything at all and that he was there for us if we needed ANYTHING, pretty impressive if you ask me. I truly believe that our wedding day would not have been as enjoy without DJ Magic Entertainment and Matt!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Kaity

Kaity C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great DJ for your event!

I was so impressed with DJ Magic at my recent wedding! Matt was incredibly responsive to emails and took the time to have a one-on-one phone call with me the week of our wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. We were also able to pick a list of songs we wanted played and songs we didn't want played which was really important to us. Music was crucial for the day to go as planned and my husband and I could not have been more impressed. I would absolutely recommend DJ Magic to anyone for their event!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Amber C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best DJ to hire!!

We were lucky enough to get Matt the owner as our DJ and he was phenomenal! He’s very detailed and helps the whole day flow perfectly. Their services are worth every penny!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Casey A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Energetic, professional and fun officiant and DJ!

2020 was a crazy year! The customer service and professionalism of Michael and Matt at DJ Magic was amazing during the unprecedented Covid challenges. We had to modify our wedding plans so many times we lost count. With each change we made, Michael and Matt at DJ Magic were so accommodating. Ultimately, we ended up having to split up our wedding ceremony and reception. Michael was originally booked to be our officiant and DJ for our September wedding. Covid changed all of that and we ended up having just a small ceremony in September 2020 and a reception in May 2021. Michael and Matt at DJ Magic went above and beyond to ensure our 2 events were perfect, and they didn't even charge us any additional fees for having 2 separate events. Michael's personality was so warm, friendly and professional. He prepared and delivered a beautiful ceremony for us, then when he put his DJ hat on, he did an amazing job of keeping us on schedule and energizing the room!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Heidi Z. · Married on 06/20/2020

Best experience

The price was super reasonable and the DjJ and photo booth attendant were absolutely amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Bethany B. · Married on 12/07/2019

Andrew was amazing to work with

I wanted to have something different for our grand march and Andrew was so amazing to work with. He made me feel very secure and at ease. He was very accommodating to our requests and very enthusiastic and excited to provide us individualized services!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Jacque · Married on 09/21/2019

If You Want A Party... Choose DJ Magic Entertainment

DJ Magic Entertainment was the PERFECT DJ selection for our wedding. Our DJ was Andrew and he was phenomenal! We talked with him a month before the wedding and went over the timeline, what our ceremony was going to look like, rain plan, and he answered any questions we had. On our wedding day, he arrived early to set up and was VERY flexible with us. On our wedding day, we had rain and we had to push the ceremony back a half hour. Andrew was great with going with the flow, playing our cocktail music early and then jumping outside to play our ceremony music. The after party was amazing. He played our requests, gauged the crowd and kept the party going all night. He was personable, interacted with the crowd, danced with us, and made the wedding continue to feel like us. We highly recommend DJ Magic Entertainment! Their customer service, interactions with us, and quality/selection of music were amazing. Look no further!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Emma G. · Married on 09/01/2019

Book DJ Magic now!

I had a wonderful experience working with DJ Magic. Our specific DJ was Michael. He was very professional and prompt during the event. As the bride, I really appreciated that he took care of all the sound requirements for the ceremony and reception (which were in different locations.) We had a good mix of old and new music, and I think everyone of all ages at the wedding had a wonderful time dancing.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sheila D. · Married on 08/24/2019

Dj magic is the best!

Dj magic is the best. I had these guys back in 1996 and again in 2019. They go above and beyond and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Collin

Collin H. · Married on 08/10/2019

Very Professional

Great experience with DJ Magic. They met all of our expectations for our wedding day and really threw a great party.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 06/22/2019

Really happy with DJ Magic

Once I chose DJ Magic, the music for my wedding was the easiest thing to plan, which is a big deal for anyone that's ever planned a wedding. I hired DJ Magic to do outdoor music for the ceremony, music during my cocktail hour, at dinner, mics for toasts, and the reception music. I was paired up with Michael Contreras and he was great! We met once to have a quick meeting and touch base about the music. He was so nice and even told me that last minute song changes were totally fine! Everyone had such a fun time at the wedding. I am not a dancer at all, but I was dancing until the last song, having so much fun with my friends and family. The company is really responsive and professional. They have the option of putting most of your details about your wedding and the music online so there's not this back and forth the whole time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Travis

Travis C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful and Flexible

Mike was our DJ. The event went flawlessly and he was very flexible as things needed to change on the spot. We also got a lot of compliments specifically on the dinner music that Mike picked out. Overall a great job!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bretni · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Robert is THE BEST! Everyone fro our wedding loved him! So funny, keeps everyone entertained and so friendly!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Nyre

Nyre · Married on 12/22/2018

DJ and photo booth for our wedding

They were excellent and flexible. They made everyone engaged and our celebration of wedding perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Helpful and fun!

DJ Magic, DJ Mike was very responsive to our needs and catered well to requests. He kept the reception and the dance floor lively and played a great balance of music! We had several compliments about the quality of our DJ!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent DJ!

We came upon DJ Magic at a wedding show and were pleased with how knowledgeable and nice they seemed! We sat down with the owner, Matt, for an initial consultation and he was a complete professional. He answered all our questions thoroughly along with suggesting questions we should be asking other vendors to make sure we were getting the best service. When we decided to go with DJ Magic, we worked with DJ Mike and he was amazing! He is extremely nice and made a huge effect to get to know us and our plans. The day of the wedding, his coordination was crucial including taking time to touch base with all our wedding party/speakers so they felt comfortable with the flow of events. Along with this, his selection of music was excellent! We had a mix of older and younger guests so we wanted to make sure we had music that appealed to everyone. He did such a good job we had several people say it was the best music they had heard at a wedding in a long time! Finally, at most weddings I have been to, DJs sit behind their booth all day. Not Mike! He was mingling with guests, dancing, and generally making things enjoyable for everyone. I would definitely recommend DJ Magic and I would most certainly recommend DJ Mike!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kirby · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Magic and our DJ, Robert, were awesome! They were extremely thorough throughout the planning process which is what lead to our daughter's wedding reception being the best possible. Very professional, reliable, engaging with the audience, and did a great job throughout the planning processes. I would highly recommend DJ Magic to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 08/25/2018

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an awesome DJ service!

We had DJ Milk Man play for our wedding and reception and he did such an amazing job! He was matched so perfectly with us and understood our style and knew exactly what to play! He was super friendly and professional and definitely knew how to keep the party going!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with DJ Magic Entertainment. Matt helped us with our Ceremony and our Reception. He helped things run as smooth as possible. Without him I am not sure it would have been as perfect. He was the glue that held it all together. He was extremely professional and knew exactly what to do and when. He defiantly got the crowed excited. He was super entertaining and he had the majority of our guests out on the dance floor for most of the night. There is in no way he could have made the night better. You would be truly missing out if you did not hire them for your next event!

Sent on 08/05/2018