dj Maestro - DJs + Live Music Reviews

77 | Denver, CO

77 Reviews for dj Maestro - DJs + Live Music

Shannon Brown · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

The experience I had with DJ Maestro was amazing. The quality of service is amazing and the music was beautiful. Everyone had a great time and I highly recommend DJ Masetro.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding DJ

Andrew Van Essen was our dj for our wedding last weekend and he did such an awesome job! He had some great suggestions at our planning meeting that really enhanced our wedding. During the event he kept things moving and people out on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend him and use him again!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Reception

Hunter Holmgren with DJ Maestro really made our reception awesome! He had selections of music that went over well with our crowd. We met for an initial consultation with him, where he put in the time and effort to understand what we were looking to get out of our music. We didn't have to worry at all during the reception because he executed our timeline perfectly! When we would hear a song we had picked to be played during a certain part of the reception, we knew it was time for that section of the event. Hunter really made our event special!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

Matt was our DJ and he was incredible! He was energetic, fun, and amazing at reading the crowd. I do not have any complaints and I am so thankful to have hired such an incredible DJ to ensure our guests were entertained! He put the time in to get to know my husband and I beforehand and it showed he cared about giving us the best day possible.

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/20/2018

We were recommended dj Maestro by our wedding venue Wedgewood Boulder. We were assigned Ethan who was fantastic. He asked all of the perfect questions and helped us get an idea of the day. He was open to all of our requests and kept the dance floor going despite a smaller guest list. Would recommend for all of your dj needs.

Abby · Married on 09/14/2018

Sarah Saffari was our wedding DJ... Did did the most amazing job for us!! She went above & beyond, always checking in (but not too much) to see how we were doing. She even brought me an ice tea when the staff was too busy. She played all our music that was on our list plus her own that went w our music style. She really created a fun atmosphere for us & our guests & understood what we wanted. I highly recommend Sarah for your big day, she has a way of putting your mind to ease, because you know she's got your best interests & happiness at heart.

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2018

DJ Tim is the best! We used DJ Maestro at our wedding at Wedgewood Tapestry House. DJ Tim paid attention to every detail and even came to our "before meeting" prepared with songs and questions. He was also so personable and easy to work we. I would totally recommend DJ Maestro (and try to request DJ Tim if you can!).

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2018

Our DJ was Sarah and she was absolutely fabulous. She played the exact kind of music that we are into and even adhered to every weird request we had. She was incredibly flexible and so kind every time we talked. She was quick to respond to emails and made sure that we had a song for every part of our wedding. Thank you Sarah for helping make our day so wonderful!

Sierra · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with DJ Maestro through our venue, Wedgwood on Boulder Creek and our DJ was Adam. HE WAS AWESOME!!!! We wish our wedding dance party could have lasted forever! He played all great songs and our dance floor was full the whole time. He also did a great job MCing and running our reception. We met with him prior to our wedding and he was very helpful/resourceful in answering our questions and took a lot of care to insure we were on the same page and happy. We have zero complaints; Adam and DJ Maestro were perfect and everything we could have imagined!

Erica · Married on 07/08/2018

Sarah Saffari was our DJ at and she was so awesome! She will do anything you request, or if you do not want to stress about your music, she will take the lead and handle everything and really made the wedding flow well and feel stress-free.

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Maestro was a dream to work with. He did a wonderful job of making sure that our special songs were played and that the songs he selected flowed with the evening. He came and checked on my husband and I to make sure we were happy and to guide us through the night. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a DJ service.

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

We just wanted to say thank you for doing such an amazing job at our wedding! Bobby was a perfect match for us. Bobby, thank you for the wonderful evening of entertainment. You got all of the details right from our brief meeting. Also thank you for professionally pulling me aside due to that unsuitable song request from one of our guests. I am over the moon happy we chose you! Thank you!!!

Travis · Married on 05/25/2018

Sarah Saffari was an absolutely pleasure to work with and I wouldn't have wanted anybody else to DJ my wedding. She truly cares about the couple and does everything in her power to make sure their day is perfect. The music selection was perfect and kept everybody on the dance floor!

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ Maestro (specifically Sarah) completely exceeded our expectations. We had booked DJ Maestro through our venue, Wedgewood Weddings Brittany Hill. Sarah reached out to my husband and I directly and met with us in person. We talked about the music that we wanted to hear, however, the best part was she wanted to get to know us. She made it very personal, even before our big day. On our big day, she did not miss a beat. She kept things going and was very flexible when we needed a few more minutes with our guests before moving on to the next thing. I am beyond grateful for her and DJ Maestro. I will be using them for future events.

Leah · Married on 03/31/2018

Josh was our DJ for our wedding, and he did an absolutely phenomenal job. We met him a week and a half before our wedding and he talked us through every detail related to sound and announcements, including things we hadn’t thought of like announcing our photobooth location, letting guests know when the shuttles arrive, and where to go for the after-party. Josh listened to what we wanted and also offered advice and suggestions where we needed it. He was very personable and friendly, quick to respond to any questions we had, and he checked in with us several times throughout the reception to make sure everything was going well.

Most of all, Josh's DJ skills during the reception were incredible - he perfectly channeled our music preferences and song choices, playing our must-play songs throughout the night but also taking requests that fit exactly with the music we wanted to dance to. Our dance floor was full almost all night, and at several different times, almost every single person was out on the dance floor. He even played an encore song for us - it was absolutely amazing! Josh went above and beyond our highest hopes to make our wedding reception unforgettable.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 03/03/2018

Luke was amazing! He made the night and had the perfect flow for everything throughout the entire night. He met with us in person and worked really hard to make the night exactly as we had dreamed. He was kind and funny. Would def recommend!

Taylor · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Maestro is amazing to work with! I work in weddings, and I know what a difference a DJ makes for the night. They do not just play music, they conduct the entire night as an MC and truly dictate how smoothly things go for everyone. Kody was so fun and professional, his assistant was awesome, and everything went just as planned. As the night went on, there was not one moment that the dance floor wasn't packed. Not only did they provide our DJ services, but also ran our Photo Booth for the night which all of the guests loved! I will recommend DJ Maestro to anyone who ever asks me, and am forever grateful for all they did on our wedding night!

Anna · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband & I used DJ Maestro for our wedding in Boulder a couple weeks ago, and we absolutely LOVED working with them! We worked with both Tony & Kody, and they helped us out so much and truly made our wedding & reception run so smoothly. I think a lot of couples underestimate how much a DJ/MC is needed to help the flow of the event, but it is so necessary! We met with them ahead of time & they got to know us as a couple & our music preferences. They were also super flexible with working with us on last minute changes, and gave great advice for cutting down our first dance song. Thanks so much guys! You're truly the best!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Tony London was a blast to work with! He was very professional and fun at the same time. When we had our 1 on 1 meeting before the event, we knew he was the perfect match. I can't even count how many of our guests came up to us and told us how fabulous DJ Tony was! He helped keep the reception moving along in a timely manner and made sure everyone had fun.

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

Josh from DJ Maestro did a great job of DJing and MC’ing our wedding and reception at the Tapestry House. DJ Maestro was the recommended DJ company from the venue and were included in our package. We're so happy we went with them thanks to Josh. We spent an hour with Josh the week of the wedding talking through our likes and dislikes and reviewing our song list and event schedule to get prepared. Josh was meticulous about going through the details and ensuring that he was able to pronounce everyone’s names (in the wedding party and family) right. He was also gracious about being able to accommodate last minute requests/changes to our songs and checked in with us frequently during the event to ensure things were running smoothly. The event was run perfectly and Josh really helped us bring it all together. His music choices were spot on, his running of the schedule and event was like clockwork, and he handled the few surprises we had with ease. Thank you Josh for helping make our event so special!

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Ethan from DJ Maestro for our wedding in Boulder a couple weeks ago. He was GREAT! Although our venue had recommended DJ Maestro to us, we still did our research first. And as you can tell they have amazing reviews! Ethan was awesome and so fun to work with. He was so easy going and listened to exactly what songs we wanted and didn't want. He also came up to me during the night to let me know of things and ask what I wanted. I loved that instead of assuming things he always asked us. Ethan also was very easy to understand and pronounced our names correctly. Which seemed to be a issue with many other vendors. He really listened when we told him that was extremely important to us! DJ Maestro has many DJs and therefore we specifically requested for Ethan after hearing amazing things about him. And we couldn't be happier that we got him!!

Mollie · Married on 07/01/2017

We absolutely loved out DJ Aaron Melon! He really kept the party going! He kept everything moving at a really nice pace. He would come and tell us when it was time for the next event and was so thoughtful and nice. He also did the "shoe game" for us and was great! It was so much fun. We highly recommend booking through this company and if you can request Aaron! You won't be disappointed!!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

Admittedly, I was HORRIFIED to find out that 3 weeks before the wedding my venue manager who was also coordinator and event DJ quit work. The venue fulfilled their end of the bargain by providing us with DJ Maestro, but I was very apprehensive because I’m a musician having already spent lots of time discussing plans for music on this VERY important day. After countless phone calls with Rosie, she worked SO diligently to see that ALL of my plans were fulfilled. She helped add an overlay thank you message to our parents when doing the father/bride & mother/groom dance. Rosie got us connected with Alex. He agreed to a face to face meeting with us the weekend before the wedding. I felt SO confident that we were in good hands after that initial meeting. So confident that when the power went out in the entire town, I had a small backup BOSE speaker & the brilliance of Alex who would amplify the speaker using a bucket. Power went back on JUST-IN (Groom’s Name Pun) Time. Rosie and Alex arrived early to help set up the microphone & speaker for bride to play guitar during the ceremony. Alex stuck with our music preferences and gave credit to Bride for her music selections. Alex kept EVERYTHING together and made the night flow like MAGIC! He was flexible and adaptable to having choreographed dances led by the bride, helped orchestrate bride playing guitar during the ceremony, he accepted only the couple’s approved song requests (cute dance from nephews without giving into aunt’s need for polka), and adjusting the schedule as needed due to the temporary POWER OUTAGE! We were SOOOO BLESSED to work with DJ Maestro!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH and would definitely recommend them to ANYONE getting married in Colorado!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

We booked with DJ Maestro because he was a preferred vendor for our reception site. We are so happy with his service. My husband is very into music and he sent a list of songs that he would like to hear during the reception and all of the songs were played. We had Chris as our DJ and he was very professional. Even without him at the rehearsal, he performed our ceremony perfectly. We are so happy with their service and would definitely recommend them.