Macky D Enterprises LLC Reviews

12 | Connellsville, PA

12 Reviews for Macky D Enterprises LLC

• · Married on 10/26/2019

The Perfect Day

Everyone knows that planning a wedding is stressful, I know for sure ours was. With McCauley, the planning was so easy and he made it stress free. His planning guide made it a breeze, he is courteous and professional, answered all questions very fast, and made our wedding a party for sure!
    At the wedding, the music selection was fantastic and the visual effects were stunning. McCauley was interactive with the guests and times everything perfect. My now wife and I are so happy with how everything turned out, and we will definitely be referring everyone we can to DJ Macky D!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Marissa Butler · Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding DJ EVER!

Hands down the best DJ for a wedding he played nothing but the best music and our dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Colby Bigam · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Experience

McCauley was easy going and awesome to work with. He responded quickly with any questions that we had. His music selection keep our guest out on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't be happier with McCauley as our DJ. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Leanne Henry · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING! I highly recommend this company.

I cannot say enough great things about our experience with this company. DJ Mike did an excellent job with music selection, lighting, and keeping things flowing. He was professional and very nice to work with. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Beth

Beth Roadman · Married on 09/14/2019

Great, organized, professional

Both DJs were very organized & kept the party on track. They accepted requests from our guests, which turned our wedding into a old fashioned wedding, consisting of the hokey pokey and more. It was great & everything I wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Gabrielle Perne · Married on 08/17/2019

8/17/19 Wedding

DJ Macky D Enterprises was amazing for our wedding! We had DJ Mike and he came dressed to a T and throughout the process was so helpful. He really made it so easy for a bride who was super unprepared and didn't know what she was doing LOL. He had people on the dance floor all night long and played whatever we wanted and kept the party going! 11/10!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily Ray · Married on 07/13/2019

The best there is

If you’re looking for someone who’s fun, friendly, & keeps your guests dancing all night long then DJ Macky D is who you’re looking for! The talent this guy has is out of this world. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome to work with

DJ Macky D was awesome!! He had our entire wedding party & guests on the floor til the very end!! Would HIGHLY recommend them for any event! And they were super easy to work with and made sure my wedding day went smooth! Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jaymie · Married on 02/09/2019

No complaints! This DJ is awesome.

An AWESOME DJ! First of all, he gave us a timeline template to fill out which made the planning easy. He was quick to respond to my email questions in the weeks leading up to the ceremony. Both him and his assistant were professional, kind, and fun during the reception. They kept our dance floor packed all night. Not to mention how reasonable his prices are. He DJd the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception (a total of about 5.5 hours not including his set up time). He had a 55” tv screen displaying photos of me and my fiancé throughout the reception, and set up uplighting throughout the room (absolutely beautiful). All of that for, I believe, a little over 1,000! Of course it’s cheaper without the extras, but they really made the difference. I’d recommend them to anyone for their event!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Leisha Belfiore · Married on 02/02/2019

Easy, professional, fun

I was so impressed with him from the time I reached out for a quote. He was easy to work with, responds quickly to any questions you have, flexible, very professional, and super fun. Nothing but compliments from my guests.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Keith Kyle · Married on 10/28/2017

Very professional and entertaining

DJ Macky D had done my daughter's wedding. Being a dj in the industry myself, I was very impressed with DJ Macky D's professionalism and flexibility, along with song choices and keeping the guests on the dancefloor. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/27/2019

cassandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Cassie’s wedding

Mackey D enterprise played st my wedding. They looked and acted very professionally . They followed all my instructions and had everyone on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 05/22/2019