17 Reviews for Dj LeRoy

16 Dj LeRoy Reviews

Service was Great very professional

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Leroy was very organized and would always call me back within a timely manner. His equipment was first class and his price was very competitive. I would recommend DJ Leroy!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an awesome time. Thank you for all that you did for our special day. From beginning to end. The lighting was amazing. The photo booth was a total hit. And the music was awesome as well. Everyone keeps telling us what an great time they had and I know it's memories that will last a lifetime. THANK YOU :)

Profile Picture Angelique, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of all our vendors at our wedding, DJ Chip (works for DJ Leroy) was the one that delivered what we wanted and more. He was so much fun and the life of the party like it should be. days before the wedding I gave him a detailed timeline of events and how I wanted everything to run, and I must say, he made sure my wedding moved on as I wanted. He was also very open minded about changes and modifications the day of the wedding. I must say he is very talented to have been able to keep everyone on the dance floor for as long as he did because my family is catholic/Hispanic and my husband's family is Jewish/american and the variety of age groups and cultures we had among our guest was crazy. I definitely recommend this DJ to anyone looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and energetic DJ. I'm definitely looking forward to attend events he DJ's!!

Profile Picture Telva, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj leroy was amazing!! He had all of our guests dancing the entire night...he was super cool and easy to work with...he created such a great party for our wedding...

Profile Picture deana, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do you want a well-organized yet fun and high-energy reception??? Then DJ LeRoy is your man. He played every song and genre we requested and many more to keep the dance floor packed all night. Plus his lighting package and dinner music made our tent into a "wedding venue". He helped make it the best day of our lives. Thanks again DJ LeRoy!!
-Meridith & Justin

Profile Picture meridith, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ LeRoy was so much fun, so easy to work with and super attentive. Me and my guests danced the night away. Great sound and beautiful tent lighting. DJ LeRoy even had an amp, mic and set up at the ceremony site, down by the beach.

I would use him for any party, any time!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Leroy was great and made our wedding go off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Party Supplies

Leroy did an incredible job at our wedding. I was worried about our ceremony music as well as my guests having a great time....well, no complaints in either department. He reassured me and he took care of everything and it went perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event. Would most definitely use again.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/22/11, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj LeRoy did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was extremely professional showed up on time and even stayed while our family and friends celebrated late into the night. The lighting that he provided for us was incredible it enhanced the entire reception giving the appearance of actually dancing on water. His personality on the microphone was energetic and entertaining he made all the little special events at our wedding that much better. I f I ever have another event Dj LeRoy will be there, I highly recommend him he is worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Leroy is the best dj i have ever had. In one of the most important moments of our lives, DJ Leroy gave us peace of mind. His professionalism and expertise made our night beyond our expectations. I recommend DJ Leroy to anyone who is planning any type of event. My Husband is a former owner of a club in Coconut Grove and has seen it all and he says that DJ Leroy is the one of the best DJ's he has ever worked with and highly recommends him to anyone. As a bride i can tell you that DJ Leroy went above and beyond to make our night special. If you want the best, you have to call DJ Leroy!!! Cristina and JC, Coconut Grove

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leroy put together the perfect package for my wedding. Everyone, including the parents on both sides of the families, danced the entire night. Leroy set up time with myself and my new wife to review and plan the perfect event for our day. Our wedding wouldn't have been a quarter of what it was without him. Thank you Leroy.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Truly a fun loving person!!! With the true desire to get to know his customers on a personal level (Long lasting friendships)!! As soon as I had a conversation on the phone with him, he completely knew my fiance and I's type of music! YOU will NOT regret it! He makes awesome memories!

Profile Picture Marlene, 2/20/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best DJ's in South Florida. Great service and really gets to know his customers. A+

Profile Picture Michael, 12/15/07, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ in South Florida. Very professional, knowledgeable, and has great sense of humor. Very accomodating and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/06, 1 Review
Category: DJ

he was best to work with and went out of his way do what I wanted and more

Profile Picture Jason , 4/17/04, 1 Review