104 Reviews for DJ Lennox

One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
88 DJ Lennox Reviews

You were great. Glad we booked you. A lot easier than I expected. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Joe and Mary, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I still cannot believe we booked you at the last minute and you were great.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

He was worth every penny. He listened to every request we had and every time he was more than accommodating. The important thing is that he respected the "Do Not Playlist".

Profile Picture Tommy, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great night. I have had several people compliment us on the music. I have referred them to you. You did a great job.

Profile Picture Jess and Matt, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

He was awesome. Better than I anticipated. Photo booth was cool. The pics were hilarious.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Even though you were a cheaper option that the other DJ's, you crushed it sir. Some of those songs were on my playlist in college. Way to bring back the classics.

Profile Picture Nicki, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Lennox is an amazing DJ with a great music selection! We met him at another wedding and immediately knew that we wanted him to be our DJ. He’s super friendly, responsive, and personable. He was very accommodating with our requests, and kept everything professional. Not to mention, his bow ties are pretty slick! All the guests had a blast with the photo booth and all the fun props. He handled everything perfectly, we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Judith, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System

DJ Lennox is incredible! He made our wedding the best party of our lives, and we are incredibly grateful! His photobooth was a major hit, and of course the music was 100% on point!
-Chelsey & Matt 11/18/17

Profile Picture Chelsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I had a great time. Thanks for keeping the party going. I’ll recommend you to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Justin, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I got married two weeks ago, and DJ Lennox was perfect. From the time I first inquired about his services until even after the wedding in regards to the photo booth photos, he has responded promptly and professionally. He was able to obtain all of the songs I wanted for my ceremony and reception, and he kept everyone dancing! On top of it all, his photo booth was a hit! I would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Breanne, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Best choice ever! Honestly working with Ryan was fantastic! When my husband and I arrived to the reception we were notified that our hall started serving alcohol early and pushed up our entire timeline! Ryan made sure we had every single important detail covered with the new timeline and it went so smoothly. I couldn't be more thankful! He is extremely professional and just an all around fun guy! I highly recommend him for you wedding or event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't express my gratitude enough! Ryan was so helpful on the wedding day and I was able to trust him with our playlist to keeping things moving through the night. He is very knowledgeable and personable, his set up is modern and fun, and the added bonus of a photo booth which was a hit! I got many compliments from my wedding guests about Ryan's friendly personality. If I ever had a reason to hire a DJ again, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Ryan immediately! Thank you for assisting in making my day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Ryan Lennox was awesome to work with for our wedding. I did not expect our guests to be the dancing kind, but he got everyone up and moving and made the night! He was super responsive leading up to the wedding, and was able to accommodate everything we asked for. He was awesome! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Lennox was awesome for our wedding! He was super helpful and accommodating, even as we were adding last minute changes the week of the wedding. Also he came up with great music throughout the night even though we'd only given him a short do-not-play list and weren't that sure ourselves of what we wanted.

Profile Picture Robyn and Alex, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was such a pleasure to work with! Very professional and willing to go above and beyond for us both! He made sure everyone was having a wonderful time not only with music but the photo booth as well! Everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was absolutely perfect! I recommend him to any couple!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was an absolute blast! Once the music started my guests and I didn’t stop dancing! I would 100% recommend him to anyone who wants to have non stop fun and good music played at their event. He’s the best!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband hired him and he did a great job. Ryan was very detailed in every aspect of the time timeline, music and the pronunciation of everyone's names. Very personable and his bow tie was hilarious. My mother already wants to book you for my sisters wedding, as well.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was GREAT!! He completely MADE our wedding! People are constantly asking about our DJ!! He played everything that we wanted to hear and helped us to narrow down our play list. He was very friendly with everyone and with my family and guest. Thanks for everything, Ryan!!! I wish I could have another wedding just so that I could enjoy the music again!! :)

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired him off from this site about 9 months ago. Was very open to our ideas and helped us immensely with our playlist. The wedding went very smoothly and he oversaw the entire process. We danced all night and had so much fun.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The fact that you remembered to get the anniversary dance (Grandparents wedding song) and made sure everyone knew how special that was to both Mike and I, means a lot to our family. That was the "ah-ha" moment of the night.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked him at the last minute due to another DJ company not returning calls and emails. He swooped in and made sure we had all the music we liked and had the reception running smooth. I can't believe he knew some of the random songs that I had put down on my "must play list". Thanks again Ryan.

Profile Picture Bobbi, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great value and great person. DJ Lennox kept the energy up and our wedding reception rocking.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/20/17, 1 Review
2.2

Difficult to get a response from after we made our initial deposit. We were getting scared as the date approached because we hadn't heard a peep until about a few days before our event, even after sending a few emails requesting a response. Totally botched our entrance song which we discussed with him ahead of time. Did not play even half the songs I requested. Did not take ANY of my guests' song requests. I was embarrassed and disappointed by this DJ and would not recommend him for any future wedding couples.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We hired DJ Lennox for our High School Reunion and he was absolutely amazing! Ryan was a huge help when we were setting up and very attentive during the event. The photo booth he provides is so much fun and he even let us hang up our handmade paper flowers on the backdrop. He even made sure to download music from the year we graduated! I definitely recommend DJ Lennox for any event!

Profile Picture Alyson, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth

Great experience working with him. Very easy to work with, great MC during the wedding.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews