DJ Lennox Reviews

105 | Philadelphia, PA

105 Reviews for DJ Lennox

105 DJ Lennox Reviews

Sara · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband & I met Ryan at a Bridal Expo and we are so glad we met him. We were impressed with the wedding package he offered, (DJ, MC & Photo Booth) all affordable! Needless to say, we were not surprised when he knocked it out of the park with our wedding music! All of the planned music for our ceremony was timed perfectly and the he had a great way of "reading the crowd" at the reception and had everyone dancing all night! The photobooth was a HUGE hit and really enhanced the evening so much. Ryan is professional, dependable and does such a great job. Highly recommend his services!

Joe and Mary · Married on 12/23/2017

You were great. Glad we booked you. A lot easier than I expected. Thanks again.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Thanks guys!

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

I still cannot believe we booked you at the last minute and you were great.

Sent on 12/27/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

I am usually slowing down in the winter months, so I am glad to have been available. Tell everyone I said hello. That was a night for the history books!

Tommy · Married on 11/24/2017

He was worth every penny. He listened to every request we had and every time he was more than accommodating. The important thing is that he respected the "Do Not Playlist".

DJ Lennox's reply:

Those were some serious dance moves. I can tell you've been working on them for awhile. Great to had that you had a good time.

Jess and Matt · Married on 11/12/2017

What a great night. I have had several people compliment us on the music. I have referred them to you. You did a great job.

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks again. Great crowd as always.

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

He was awesome. Better than I anticipated. Photo booth was cool. The pics were hilarious.

Sent on 11/17/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Kelly! I had a great time working with you!

Nicki · Married on 11/05/2017

Even though you were a cheaper option that the other DJ's, you crushed it sir. Some of those songs were on my playlist in college. Way to bring back the classics.

Sent on 11/21/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thank you. How can you not love Montell Jordan?!

Judith · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Lennox is an amazing DJ with a great music selection! We met him at another wedding and immediately knew that we wanted him to be our DJ. He’s super friendly, responsive, and personable. He was very accommodating with our requests, and kept everything professional. Not to mention, his bow ties are pretty slick! All the guests had a blast with the photo booth and all the fun props. He handled everything perfectly, we highly recommend him!

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Judith! I had such a great time with and Mike on your big day. Hope to see you at another wedding soon!

Chelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Lennox is incredible! He made our wedding the best party of our lives, and we are incredibly grateful! His photobooth was a major hit, and of course the music was 100% on point!
    -Chelsey & Matt 11/18/17

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks guys! Great times! Glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth.

Justin · Married on 11/03/2017

My wife and I had a great time. Thanks for keeping the party going. I’ll recommend you to everyone I know!

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks so much. Entire night was on point. Your wedding party were dancing machines.

Breanne · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I got married two weeks ago, and DJ Lennox was perfect. From the time I first inquired about his services until even after the wedding in regards to the photo booth photos, he has responded promptly and professionally. He was able to obtain all of the songs I wanted for my ceremony and reception, and he kept everyone dancing! On top of it all, his photo booth was a hit! I would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Breanne. You and your family were amazing! Glad you enjoyed the photo booth!

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Best choice ever! Honestly working with Ryan was fantastic! When my husband and I arrived to the reception we were notified that our hall started serving alcohol early and pushed up our entire timeline! Ryan made sure we had every single important detail covered with the new timeline and it went so smoothly. I couldn't be more thankful! He is extremely professional and just an all around fun guy! I highly recommend him for you wedding or event!

Sent on 10/17/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thank you! So much energy in that wedding party! Everyone was so much fun.

Stacey · event on: 04/26/2015

What a great time our event was! I would definitely book DJ Lennox for my next event and suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't express my gratitude enough! Ryan was so helpful on the wedding day and I was able to trust him with our playlist to keeping things moving through the night. He is very knowledgeable and personable, his set up is modern and fun, and the added bonus of a photo booth which was a hit! I got many compliments from my wedding guests about Ryan's friendly personality. If I ever had a reason to hire a DJ again, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Ryan immediately! Thank you for assisting in making my day so wonderful!

DJ Lennox 1
    DJ Lennox 2

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks so much. Your wedding was great. Love the entire thing. The venue was outstanding. You two looked like movie stars. Thanks again and see you two soon.

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Ryan Lennox was awesome to work with for our wedding. I did not expect our guests to be the dancing kind, but he got everyone up and moving and made the night! He was super responsive leading up to the wedding, and was able to accommodate everything we asked for. He was awesome! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Megan. Your wedding was fun. Loved the energy and venue.

Robyn and Alex · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Lennox was awesome for our wedding! He was super helpful and accommodating, even as we were adding last minute changes the week of the wedding. Also he came up with great music throughout the night even though we'd only given him a short do-not-play list and weren't that sure ourselves of what we wanted.

Sent on 11/03/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Great wedding! The photo booth was the big hit and the venue was spectacular. Glad everyone had such a great time.

Alicia · Married on 09/16/2017

Ryan was an absolute blast! Once the music started my guests and I didn’t stop dancing! I would 100% recommend him to anyone who wants to have non stop fun and good music played at their event. He’s the best!

Sent on 11/26/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Aww. Thanks so much. That was a night to remember!

Jill · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband hired him and he did a great job. Ryan was very detailed in every aspect of the time timeline, music and the pronunciation of everyone's names. Very personable and his bow tie was hilarious. My mother already wants to book you for my sisters wedding, as well.

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Jill! I'll see you at your sisters wedding for sure!!

Alexa · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryan was GREAT!! He completely MADE our wedding! People are constantly asking about our DJ!! He played everything that we wanted to hear and helped us to narrow down our play list. He was very friendly with everyone and with my family and guest. Thanks for everything, Ryan!!! I wish I could have another wedding just so that I could enjoy the music again!! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Your wedding was unreal. That wedding by far, was the most active dance floor I have had in a long time. Your whole family was great. Your Dad is a dancing machine! Thanks again!

Jane · Married on 06/16/2017

We hired him off from this site about 9 months ago. Was very open to our ideas and helped us immensely with our playlist. The wedding went very smoothly and he oversaw the entire process. We danced all night and had so much fun.

Sent on 10/22/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks so much! That night was one for the books!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2017

The fact that you remembered to get the anniversary dance (Grandparents wedding song) and made sure everyone knew how special that was to both Mike and I, means a lot to our family. That was the "ah-ha" moment of the night.

Sent on 11/21/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Glad I could help out. It was a very sweet and special moment.

Bobbi · Married on 05/26/2017

We booked him at the last minute due to another DJ company not returning calls and emails. He swooped in and made sure we had all the music we liked and had the reception running smooth. I can't believe he knew some of the random songs that I had put down on my "must play list". Thanks again Ryan.

DJ Lennox's reply:

With a week to spare, we got it all set in one day. Great overall effort on everyone's part. Glad we could do this. Thanks again!

Paul · Married on 05/20/2017

Great value and great person. DJ Lennox kept the energy up and our wedding reception rocking.

Sent on 10/18/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Paul. Loved your rooftop wedding. Great people indeed!

Alyson · Married on 04/08/2017

We hired DJ Lennox for our High School Reunion and he was absolutely amazing! Ryan was a huge help when we were setting up and very attentive during the event. The photo booth he provides is so much fun and he even let us hang up our handmade paper flowers on the backdrop. He even made sure to download music from the year we graduated! I definitely recommend DJ Lennox for any event!

Sent on 12/04/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Alyson. Class of 2006, you people know how to party. A good time was had by All. Thanks for having me.