DJ Lennox Reviews

DJ Lennox 1
DJ Lennox 2

Sal Scaramuzzino · Married on 11/23/2018

The Best of the Bunch!

From the moment that we met with him, we could tell that Ryan was the DJ for us! He was extremely personable, very responsive, and highly flexible go our requests and wishes. The best part is that he did it all for a reasonable price!

Molly · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing DJ for Amazing Price!

DJ Lennox made our wedding a blast! He was very responsive, easy to work with, and professional. Ryan was very receptive to our requests, and our guests had so much fun! If you're looking for a fun, personable, and respectable DJ - look no further!

Jennifer Williamson · Married on 10/13/2018

Epic Ending

We didnt know what song to end our wedding with. We left it up to Ryan. We figured Journey. NOPE. Toto. Our family and friends went wild.

Jessica Dickson · Married on 10/05/2018

Made my day complete

Met him at a bridal expo. He was great. I changed a lot the last week before the wedding and was very adaptable. Thanks again.

• Corey

Corey Putney · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ Lennox - the man, the myth & the best choice for your event.

Full disclosure: Ryan is a personal friend of mine but that doesn't make this review any less genuine. Ryan is cordial, helpful, punctual and makes this portion of your wedding planning make it feel as carefree as you could ever want it to be. Nothing about the process of choosing songs, creating a playlist, coordinating a wedding party or anything else that we had to work with him on felt overwhelming or complicated. My procrastination and last minute adjustments were never frowned upon and changing something was as seamless as shooting a text message and trusting that it was taken care of. He's extremely easy to work with and will take you through the motions while cracking jokes and making you feel comfortable when everything else leading up to your big day may be getting chaotic. He played every song I requested (despite some being questionable) and perfectly timed my wife's walk down the aisle as if it were a scene from a movie. You don't need to keep looking for a DJ - just send Ryan Lennox a message and give him your date now. I promise that you won't regret it.

• Bob

Bob and Maura Long · Married on 09/22/2018

Look No Further for a Tremendous DJ for a Very Fair Price

DJ Lennox is a true professional. We decided to go with Ryan because 1. We had independently heard great things about him from multiple couples who had hired him to DJ their weddings 2. His price was very fair for the quality of services that we had heard about 3. his expertise with all types of sound engineering, dating from his decades-long experience in radio and 4. his ability to incorporate an awesome photobooth setup into his offering.

Ryan's work starts well before the wedding day. He'll sit down with the couple well before the wedding to work out all the details - name pronunciations, order of the day, any venue specifics that he should know about, and, of course, the wedding playlist. He's so easy to work with in that he lets you run the show, but then also is available to offer expertise on what he's seen work really well, and what hasn't worked so well in his experience.

The sound at the wedding was crisp, quality, loud when the party was jumping, and overall just exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He is organized with his talking points, he's enthusiastic during the introductions, but understands the moment when it comes to First Dances, Couples dances, etc. His cadence is really really good and he can adapt to each situation.

Could not give him a higher recommendation. (oh, and if I may say, our Wedding Coordinator also thought that Ryan was so easy to work with and he did not inconvenience the venue staff in any way, while delivering a tremendous service throughout the evening). DJ Lennox will be the first DJ I recommend to anyone who asks.

Erin Buda · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Experience

We really enjoyed working with Ryan and our wedding was a blast, no one left the dance floor the whole night!

Sara · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband & I met Ryan at a Bridal Expo and we are so glad we met him. We were impressed with the wedding package he offered, (DJ, MC & Photo Booth) all affordable! Needless to say, we were not surprised when he knocked it out of the park with our wedding music! All of the planned music for our ceremony was timed perfectly and the he had a great way of "reading the crowd" at the reception and had everyone dancing all night! The photobooth was a HUGE hit and really enhanced the evening so much. Ryan is professional, dependable and does such a great job. Highly recommend his services!

Allie & Corey · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you, Ryan!

Ryan was an absolute delight to have at our wedding. There were several last minute details that we accidentally forgot to send his way, but he kept his cool and went above and beyond to fill in those gaps. He has an amazing talent at understanding the flow of the evening, and made our night move along effortlessly. I am a big music person, so of course I sent a six hour playlist of recommended songs. I loved how he worked in key songs into the evening, but when it came time for us to get concerned about everyone dancing, he pulled out the party playlist he knows makes everyone move! Just an awesome guy all around and if you need a DJ, he’s your man! Lastly, the photo booth was a big hit, and his assistant, also named Ryan, was patient and a blast as he guided us through the photos! Thanks again for helping to make our wedding the best night ever!

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

My New Favorite DJ

Thanks you so much DJ Lennox. All the calls, texts and emails. Much appreciated.

James Martinez · Married on 04/28/2018

Great DJ!!

He played all the music we asked him to play and added some of his own as well. Thanks.

Steve Michaels · Married on 04/21/2018

Now That Was a Party

We found him on google. He was great from beginning to end. The photo booth was a big hit as well.

Natasha Williams · Married on 04/14/2018

Great music

We met him at the bridal expo in Wilmington DE. Fun guy. The music was great. Highly recommend.

Hilarie Walters · Married on 03/24/2018

Best Wedding DJ

He had everyone dancing at my wedding. Great with emails and texts.

Mike and Jessica Martinez · Married on 03/10/2018

Great DJ for Price

Great DJ. From beginning to end, he answered all of my questions and was better than expected.

Joe and Mary · Married on 12/23/2017

You were great. Glad we booked you. A lot easier than I expected. Thanks again.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Thanks guys!

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

I still cannot believe we booked you at the last minute and you were great.

Sent on 12/27/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

I am usually slowing down in the winter months, so I am glad to have been available. Tell everyone I said hello. That was a night for the history books!

Tommy · Married on 11/24/2017

He was worth every penny. He listened to every request we had and every time he was more than accommodating. The important thing is that he respected the "Do Not Playlist".

DJ Lennox's reply:

Those were some serious dance moves. I can tell you've been working on them for awhile. Great to had that you had a good time.

Jess and Matt · Married on 11/12/2017

What a great night. I have had several people compliment us on the music. I have referred them to you. You did a great job.

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks again. Great crowd as always.

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

He was awesome. Better than I anticipated. Photo booth was cool. The pics were hilarious.

Sent on 11/17/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Kelly! I had a great time working with you!

Nicki · Married on 11/05/2017

Even though you were a cheaper option that the other DJ's, you crushed it sir. Some of those songs were on my playlist in college. Way to bring back the classics.

Sent on 11/21/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thank you. How can you not love Montell Jordan?!

Judith · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Lennox is an amazing DJ with a great music selection! We met him at another wedding and immediately knew that we wanted him to be our DJ. He’s super friendly, responsive, and personable. He was very accommodating with our requests, and kept everything professional. Not to mention, his bow ties are pretty slick! All the guests had a blast with the photo booth and all the fun props. He handled everything perfectly, we highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/20/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks Judith! I had such a great time with and Mike on your big day. Hope to see you at another wedding soon!

Chelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Lennox is incredible! He made our wedding the best party of our lives, and we are incredibly grateful! His photobooth was a major hit, and of course the music was 100% on point!
    -Chelsey & Matt 11/18/17

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks guys! Great times! Glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth.

Justin · Married on 11/03/2017

My wife and I had a great time. Thanks for keeping the party going. I’ll recommend you to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/20/2017

DJ Lennox's reply:

Thanks so much. Entire night was on point. Your wedding party were dancing machines.