DJ Lauren Bobby Reviews

55 | Chantilly, VA

55 Reviews for DJ Lauren Bobby

Lauren was so great! My husband and I planned our wedding in six months, so we were pretty stressed. We weren't certain that we would be able to find a DJ that met our music needs and our budget. But then someone told us about Lauren Bobby! And I am so happy they did. Lauren did an amazing job, not only at the wedding, but leading up to the wedding. She was incredibly flexible, even offering to play music for the ceremony when we had a last-minute drop out- free of charge. She was so fun and lively, played a mix of modern songs and old favorites. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Lauren!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Nate · Married on 10/16/2014

We had 4 week event for young adults at the Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington and we asked Lauren to DJ for the opening/closing portion of the evening. She proved to be an excellent choice! She was very flexible, inexpensive and knew just the right vibe to create. In a world of lame DJs and predictable cheesiness Lauren was a breath of fresh air!

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

We would definitely recommend DJ Lauren Bobby to anyone looking for a DJ. Lauren was professional and punctual. Our one request was for the music to be fun to dance to, but also clean. Lauren Bobby did just that. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and so many of our friends and family commented on how fun the dance party was.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2014

DJ Lauren Bobby is an absolute must for your ultimate wedding experience. She was professional, engaging, and most importantly, fun! I had many requests regarding the music for our wedding; Lauren was more than willing to appease my every need. She met with me ahead of time to ensure we were both on the same page before our big day. Lauren played lively, crowd pleasing music and listened to requests from the bride (me) whenever it was asked of her. Not only did DJ Lauren Bobby get the entire wedding onto the dance floor, she also was out of the dance floor, dancing and laughing with our friends and family. Thank you Lauren for making our wedding legendary.

Christen · Married on 07/11/2014

DJ LB is an absolute must if you want an epic wedding! Lauren DJ'd my husband's 2 older brothers' weddings so we knew we had to have her too!
    Lauren does all her homework ahead of time, making sure she knows your taste in music, how you want the music to flow (upbeat all night long? Slow dance songs? Etc) She is beyond accommodating; she will do whatever she can to sit down with you in person, but doesn't hesitate to set up a phone call if something needs to be addressed quickly.
    Lauren is A BLAST! DJ'ing is definitely her calling in life. Our guests could not stop talking about her/ complimenting us on our choice of DJ. She was on the dance floor with our friends and family keeping the momentum going and everyone LOVED her!
    She is dedicated to her work and does everything she can to make sure the bride & groom and all the guests are having the best time of their lives.
    Thank you, DJ LB for truly making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/26/2014

David · Married on 06/14/2014

The only downside to having Lauren as your DJ is that guests may just talk more about how much they loved the DJ was instead of how much they love the bride and groom. If people asking for your DJ's information is any indication of how good she is (there were at least 10 who did), then she nailed it.
    Lauren was great from the very beginning stages and discussions. I like to think that I'm pretty good when it comes to picking out music for things like this, but Lauren provided some perfect suggestions that I never would have found without her. She even provided a worksheet to help plan out the special songs/dances during the ceremony and reception.
    Lauren brings great energy to the event, too. But don't worry, its not Steve Aoki/rave DJ-level overpowering energy. It's very tastefully done and I'm sure catered to the venue and audience.
    If you want to spend plenty of time on the dance floor listening to great music played by a great DJ, book Lauren.

rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

We were ecstatic when we found out Lauren was available to DJ our wedding. She was able to accommodate all my music requests, and I was very picky! We had a preliminary meeting where I outlined all the music that I want to be played during the reception. It was really helpful to meet with her before hand, as were able to set the right schedule for the evening. I also had a lot of odd song requests for music during the dinner hour and she was able to find all of them; it was awesome. On the day she was prompt and had everything set up for the party to begin. Even more importantly she was able to get the entire guest list up on the dance floor! She definitely caters to a younger crowd (20's-30's) but I know she is flexible enough to accommodate anyone. We loved her, I'd recommend Lauren to anyone!

Kelsey · Married on 03/09/2014

A year before we were even engaged, my husband and I went to this one wedding where I first met Lauren and got to experience her profession first hand. It was the best wedding I've ever been too, hands down. We immediately knew, after we got engaged, that she would be our DJ. Nothing else at that stage we were sure of, but we knew she had to be there.

Reasonably priced, and completely awesome, she met with us before the wedding to give us forms and a detailed itinerary so that she knew exactly what we were expecting. But since we had already seen what she could do, we weren't worried at all.

On our wedding day, I was a bit nervous about the entry song for my bridesmaids and myself, because one song fades into another. It was spot on. I was completely at ease for the rest of the day. She took requests and even went out onto the dance floor with us! Everyone was out of their seats and dancing. She made sure to make everyone feel comfortable, playing songs that some of our older guests would enjoy and then later in the evening, focusing on the younger crowd. It was absolutely best day of my life and I'm honestly so grateful Lauren was a part of it!!

Jeff · Married on 12/31/2013

When people talk about our wedding, one of the things they always say is how much fun the party was! We had a New Year’s Eve wedding, and making sure the experience was memorable for all of those who celebrated with us was very important as we were planning our wedding. Working with Lauren was awesome as we left all of the decisions up to her and, man, did she deliver! What an amazing night that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with DJ Lauren Bobby!!! If you are looking for someone to keep you and your wedding guests happy and on the dance floor Lauren is the way to go. Lauren has a bright and bubbly personality that is contagious and keeps the party going. Her hard work, professionalism and passion for her work was very evident. Lauren took the time to meet with us and understood our expectations and what we were looking for. She played everything we requested and more. We would without question recommend her and in fact we look for reasons to throw a party so we can use her again. You can NOT go wrong with choosing Lauren as your DJ! Don't think twice and book her now!!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2013

Dj bobby had been so amazing at my sister in laws wedding that we hired her for ours and now she has done all three of our families weddings.

We loved having her be apart of our big day. We were so afraid that havin our wedding on a Sunday afternoon , would be hard to get people on the dance floor , with her help , our dance floor was busy all night long . We love going to weddings where she is going to be, and at the latest family wedding she suppressed the two married couples by playing our wedding song. So thoughtful and special.
    We can't wait for another family wedding with dj bobby!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2013

DJ Lauren Bobby is the BEST DJ I have ever had the pleasure of being at an event with. Not only does she play great music but she sets the mood for the whole party. She takes requests, is friendly, and really understands how to cater to the mood and personality of the hosts. In addition, the order of events is smooth and well-handled. After our wedding, people could not stop talking about how much fun the dance-party was and that it was the best wedding reception they had been to. I credit so much of that to Lauren

Sent on 02/28/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Our DJ was one of the priorities for us on our wedding day, so we had pretty high standards. It was really important to us that our guests enjoyed a great party with lots of fun dancing. Lauren hit it out of the park! The dance floor was always full and our guests had a GREAT time dancing to everything Lauren played. She was very professional and did a great job MCing the events of the night. She is also very fun and brings that energy to the event. I'd definitely recommend DJ Lauren Bobby!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Emily · Married on 01/19/2013

Lauren was and is an amazing DJ! She made the night so much fun, and everyone of all ages was on the floor! She listened to what we wanted and then was able to enhance it. It was so great to even see her on the floor leading and dancing with our guests! I loved having her as our DJ and wouldn’t hesitate to book her again!

Ryan · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved having Lauren DJ our wedding! We have been to our fair share of weddings this year, but our wedding was the first one where everyone was dancing. Lauren truly got everyone on their feet. It was so fun watching our guests have such a good time and Lauren played a huge role in that. Lauren goes far beyond your typical DJ who stands behind their turntables–you’ll even see her dancing with everyone! We highly recommend using DJ Lauren Bobby. She is professional, has top notch equipment and you’re bound to have a good time like we did. Thanks Lauren!

Sent on 03/14/2015

I hired Lauren to be the DJ at my wedding based on a recommendation. She was a huge factor in pulling off a fun reception. Lauren is a peppy young blonde and had everyone on the dance floor early (including my 87 year-old grandmother!) and they stayed there all night! It was a big asset to a couple who cannot dance. I had several guests ask how I found her and compliment the fun wedding reception entertainment. She is worth more than the very reasonable price she charges, and I would expect her to be raising her prices soon.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Susan · Married on 06/16/2012

DJ Lauren Bobby = FUN. If you're looking for a dj that will get your guests on the dance floor, then look no further. Lauren is the dj for you! I have hired Lauren for a few occasions, and each one has been a great success! First, I had Lauren dj my 50th birthday. She played exactly the music that I wanted. She provided games and fun:). Everyone loved her! After that she deejayed a couple of my work's parties. Each time, it was great to be at party where people definitely enjoyed themselves. Most people stayed til the very end. In the past, everyone had made an appearance and then left.
    I've been a guest at weddings where she has deejayed. They were great! She has a great balance of professionalism and fun. As one other reviewer wrote, Lauren was born to dj! I heartily recommend Lauren to you!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Candi · Married on 04/28/2012

Hey! I was just remembering how fantastic our wedding was! Thank you for everything ! Glowing recommendation-everything was so great! Hope you had a fun time

Rob · Married on 01/14/2012

Hey Lauren! So I was thinking about it today and I realized I never e-mailed you to say thank you. You were seriously phenomenal and we would give you an amazing recommendation to anyone any day! Is there a website where we can post an awesome review about you that potential clients are most likely to look at? Also, one of our friends who was at our wedding just can’t stop raving about you and your music selection. Long story short, you were a hit and you were awesome. Everyone loved your music selection, how fun you were, and how you even joined us on the dance floor. Amazing job! Thanks so much for everything!

Brian · Married on 09/16/2011

Thanks SOOO much for all the hard work and efforts towards making our wedding day unforgettable! The day/night could not have gone better. I cant even begin to tell you how many compliments Lauren & I received about you from our friends and family. People just raved about how good the music was. Thanks so much for the list of songs. I appreciate that. Thanks again Lauren

Jason · Married on 07/23/2011

Lauren was the DJ for our wedding reception and she was fantastic – very professional and had the dance floor full all night! We highly recommend her to all of our friends.

Adrienne · Married on 07/09/2011

Working with Lauren was one of the most positive aspects of my wedding planning experience. She was available to discuss wedding and ceremony details (over the phone or in person) at any time and was very well prepared the day of our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, she was both professional and hilarious! I was confident that I could rely on her to do exactly as we had planned, and she absolutely followed through with executing her job wonderfully. I have known Lauren for over a decade, and feel that DJ'ing is the perfect career fit for her. Her outgoing personality and professional approach are the perfect combination for your wedding!

Erin · Married on 04/09/2011

You are the best DJ ever!! You did an amazing job at our wedding. Let us know if you ever need a reference!! THANK YOU!

Shane · Married on 10/30/2010

Lauren worked my wedding in October 2010. She did an excellent job guiding us through the process. There is so much more to a DJ than just playing good music. She listened to what we wanted and made sure she incorporated everything into our wedding day. She was awesome, picked some great music based on our tastes, and kept everyone involved in the wedding and on the dance floor. I really enjoyed working with her and she really helped make our wedding day very special.

Kim · Married on 10/09/2010

Lauren was great!! She was the D.J. at out wedding. She met with my husband and I before the wedding and went through all her equipment and what services she offered. She was professional and thorough. At our wedding she delivered more than we had expected; she was able to read the crowd and played music that kept everyone on the dance floor. We had a large wedding with lots of kids and adults. She played clean music that appealed to everyone. She brought props (glasses and beads) that she handed out and the crowd went wild!! I couldn’t have been more please with Lauren and would use her again for any event that required a D.J. If you have any specific questions please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you Lauren for making our wedding the best party ever!!