DJ Lauren Bobby Reviews

55 | Chantilly, VA

55 Reviews for DJ Lauren Bobby

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj lb = the best

Lauren is the best! We have been to a few other weddings where she was the DJ and we knew we had to have her at ours. You can fully trust her to play all of the right songs to get people up and dancing. We are still hearing from our guests that our wedding was so fun and we give DJ LB full credit for that. Music is one of the biggest parts of a wedding, and Lauren is very professional and great to work with and knows exactly what the crowd wants. We would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best multicultural DJ

We had a Cambodian wedding which meant our reception was at Harvest Moon (any Khmer people in the DMV will be familiar with this venue). That meant we would need to play Cambodian music at our reception. My aunties really pushed me to get a live band but I really wanted a DJ who could also MC. I’m so glad I found Lauren because she was exactly what I was looking for. I gave her the Cambodian music and she was able to blend it seemlessly with our requests so that everyone was happy. Even my pushy aunties had to agree that going with a DJ was the right choice. Thank you so much Lauren!

Sent on 12/03/2018

McCaul · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and beyond!

We are so thrilled that we got to work with DJ Lauren Bobby! Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was. Lauren was amazing to work with and kept the party going all night! She went above and beyond our expectations throughout the wedding planning process and took on a number of day of coordination roles. We highly recommend DJ Lauren Bobby to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/29/2018

We Danced All Night Long!!

We could not be happier that we chose Lauren as our wedding DJ!! From the planning process to the day of our wedding, she was extremely helpful and flexible in assisting us with all of our questions. She offered great suggestions that we had never thought of to help our reception flow more smoothly for us and for our guests. She chose the perfect songs that guests of all ages knew and loved. Lauren is so experienced and has mastered her craft to the point that she could tell when a certain song should be played or faded out or the music genres mixed up by the vibe of the dance floor. We had a long reception and Lauren kept the dance floor packed all night! From our grandparents to our oldest friends, numerous guests commented on how amazing our DJ was and how much fun they had. She even got out on the dance floor to celebrate with us and our guests! All in all, Lauren ensured the music and energy at our reception was everything we could have hoped for on our special day! DEFINITELY book her!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

What on earth would I have done without Lauren Bobby! I can’t even begin to describe how fun and enthusiastic she is. We received so much positive feedback from guests during and after the wedding. She did a great job and kept the dance floor packed the whole entire night. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2018

Lauren was wonderful! She made the whole process of figuring out the schedule and song lists much easier and helped so much in coordinating the wedding reception. She was also super attentive to what we wanted before the wedding happened and even throughout the reception. The music was great all night, and she kept everyone on the dance floor until the last song! I loved it, and everyone had so much fun! Definitely book her as your DJ!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Justin · Married on 12/30/2017

Lauren was extremely helpful and flexible. She was great at getting everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren provided the DJ services for our wedding cocktail hour and reception. If I could give more than five stars, I would... she is absolutely amazing!! She was great to work with and she knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly the day of. She knew how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them out there all night! I've had so many people tell me how much they loved the songs she played throughout the night - we had so many different age groups and she made it fun for everyone. She made the night so much fun and kept everything upbeat (which is everything we wanted). I can't thank her enough for making it such a blast!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Lauren Bobby went above expectations. She played the right songs, she kept the energy flowing on the dance floor, she checked in with me consistently, and she was a huge component of making the night a fun party. I’ve received so many compliments about my wedding and reception, especially what a great time everyone had dancing and how awesome our DJ was. Almost everyone was on the dance floor, the entire night. Lauren knew exactly what songs to play, that everyone of all ages enjoyed. When consulting with her before the wedding, Lauren was extremely helpful. I had so many questions and needed advice, and she helped so much. There’s no doubt whatsoever, I would fully recommend her to EVERYONE. DJ Lauren Bobby is incredible.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Julie · Married on 05/13/2017

I’ll try to keep this short, but that may not be easy because I don’t know how to minimize my amazement with Lauren’s talents.
    From our first meeting to the end of the wedding night, she was unbelievably helpful. Lauren was key in making my daughter’s wedding/reception a huge success. Let me just use these words to help you understand why you should look NO FURTHER for a DJ for your event….
    Accommodating, Organized, Involved, Flexible, Energetic, Interactive, just to name a few of her attributes.
    Lauren provided suggestions when we had questions and she helped us with planning music for the entire day. From the music played prior to the wedding while the guests were arriving, the wedding party entrance and exit music, cocktail hour and of course the receptions. Which I might mention, that from the first song through the last song, the dance floor was packed!
    Lauren’s attention to detail, right down to the timing of every song for every moment of the day was amazing. She is confident and for good reason….she knows what she’s doing and she’s great at what she does!
    Julie H.

Sent on 08/13/2017

sophia · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Lauren Bobby did our wedding a few months ago- SHE WAS AMAZING!! She was responsive and organized before the wedding, asking exactly what kind of feel and music we wanted. The day of- she was very involved, did a great job MCing, and literally kept the dance floor going all night! I did not stop dancing. She has great energy and even came out and danced. She knows how to keep the party going and will tailor to your wants! You wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 12/12/2016

We love DJ Lauren!

DJ Lauren was amazing for us! She threw a bunch of our favorite music into the mix, she was super easy to work with, came prepared and took care of everything for us! We would definitely recommend her for any event. Thank you, Lauren!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Julie · Married on 09/30/2016

DJ Lauren Bobby is amazing! She was wonderful to work with, super responsive and very flexible. We had a couple of special requests and she knew exactly how to fit them seamlessly into the playlist. She played the perfect mix of music for all age groups at our wedding, and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night! I highly recommend DJ Lauren Bobby for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Roshni · Married on 09/24/2016

Lauren was AMAZING! I had met her a couple years ago as she was the DJ at a friends wedding. I knew if we had her DJ our wedding it would be awesome. We had a relatively small wedding and had people of all age groups. I was worried about getting people on the dance floor especially because of the size of the wedding and the age groups. Lauren was able to get people on the dance floor and more importantly keep them there. At the end of the night, everyone had great things to say about the music and her quality of work. I would highly recommend Lauren for your next event!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

Lauren is awesome! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! The next day all the guest shared how great the song choices were and that the wedding was one of the best weddings they've been to! I owe a lot of that to Lauren since she was able to get the party started and keep the party going!

Not only is she great the day of the wedding she took the time to speak with my husband and I before the wedding to create the ultimate playlist!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Lauren Bobby was absolutely amazing!!! She kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, it was actually overflowing! Our venue said they've never seen anything like it before. Shes fun, energetic, responsive, and overall awesome!! We recommend her to everyone in need of a DJ! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 05/26/2016

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Hands down best DJ ever. EVER. My wedding was over a month ago and I am still having people tell me how the reception was the best they've ever been to! Even people I don't know have said how they heard it was the best reception ever and I owe it all to Lauren Bobby. Every single person in attendance was on the dance floor the entire night. She was so interactive and played music that the entire crowd enjoyed. She even let me borrow the mic and sing my favorite song for everyone. She truly made my big day the best day of my life. I cannot put into words how awesome Lauren is. Booking her as my DJ was the best decision I made during wedding planning. My biggest thing was that everyone had fun and EVERY ONE had a blast. Like I said, people are still talking about the reception. If I could give Lauren a million stars on this rating I would. Thank you, Lauren, for making my wedding the best night of my life. I am truly thankful for you.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Robert · Married on 09/26/2015

From the early days of planning, to the last song, DJ Lauren Bobby did an absolute phenomenal job. She is very flexible in regards to when to meet, and the music that fits your occasion. During the reception, she was right on cue to every portion (bridal party entrance, cake cutting, first dance, etc..) and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. She's great at keeping people entertained at all age levels, and even joins the crowd at times to keep the energy alive. I would strongly recommend Lauren to anyone, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring DJ Lauren Bobby!! From the beginning she was great to work with and we knew we were in great hands. It's been over 2 weeks from our wedding and we still hear our friends and family raving about her! She thoroughly enjoys what she does and it shows. Our dance floor was packed the entire time and she did a great job fading into other songs when people started to lose interest. She got our song requests spot-on and really set the tone for a fantastic wedding! We can't thank you enough!! :)

Sent on 09/28/2015

I can't say enough about Lauren Bobby. For my wife and I, dancing the night away was our top priority. In order for that to become a reality, it was imperative that we found a great DJ. Luckily, we found Lauren. She was extremely professional, and met us in person to discuss our details. From that meeting, we were very confident that she knew what she was doing. Quite literally, we said "we trust you, do your thing." Not only was she well-spoken, but played music that appealed to a large age gap (something I'm sure is hard to do). She was able to read the crowd, and played music that had everyone on their feet (even my 90 year old grandmother). Even 6 months after our wedding, everyone raves about how much fun they had, which couldn't have been done without Lauren. I'd recommend her to anyone... Bias opinion aside, she is by far the best wedding DJ i've ever heard.

Sent on 12/08/2015

JJ · Married on 06/27/2015

Lauren knocked it out of the park at my wedding. She's exactly what you want out of a DJ, someone that can get people out of their seats and on the dance floor. Outside of the 1 hour dinner, Lauren had basically everybody who was able to dance out on the dance floor for a full 2.5 hour party. She's got a total skill in being able to read and cater to the mood of the party. She doesn't just play one genre of music, she does an awesome job of mixing it up and keeping the energy of the wedding at its max. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone whose looking for an awesome DJ. I had so many people come up to me and say the DJ was the best part of the wedding. You wont regret using Lauren, she's so easy to work with and is super nice.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lauren DJ'ed my wedding at the Briar Patch and was absolutely fantastic. So many DJs out there try to steal the show, make bad jokes, play really raunchy music, or make things too theatrical. Lauren did none of the above. She is down to earth, fun, and flexible, but also extremely organized and helpful. From the moment the mother/son dance ended, the dance floor filled up and remained full for the remainder of the evening - she knew exactly what to play to keep people dancing! She was flexible when we moved cocktail hour inside on the day of, and also helped facilitate as we changed the timing of events a little bit during the reception. She asked for lists of the kinds of artists/music we liked for cocktail hour, dinner, and the rest of the reception, and built out a fantastic playlist for the event based on those recommendations. She is very fairly priced, particularly compared to what you would pay for another DJ of this quality. I 100% recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Gillian · Married on 05/30/2015

If you want to have a full-blown dance party at your wedding, DJ Lauren Bobby is the one to get! She was great to work with, very responsive, listened to our ideas for our wedding and gave our guests an amazing soundtrack for the evening (bonus, she danced right along with us)! Reasonably priced and extremely professional, we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2015

You can NOT go wrong with hiring Lauren! She had EVERYONE up on the dance floor during the ENTIRE reception! She is outgoing, professional, affordable, and will keep the party going. She provided my husband and I with an easy to use timeline, and was able to play almost every song we personally requested in the perfect way as the night progressed. Thanks Lauren for making our reception amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/28/2015

Lauren was the absolute best. Hands down. She was a huge reason why my wedding was so amazing. She played the perfect music during dinner that would make the guests at any age happy. Then, the music started flowing and got everyone dancing for the reception. There was not a moment that went by during my entire reception without a huge crowd on the floor! People didn't want to leave! Lauren was extremely flexible and even reached out to me to ask what she could help with and worked out ideas with me. We had a few ideas that we planned to do during the reception, but because everyone was having such a fun time, she checked in with me that I still wanted to move forward with it and I decided not to and she kept the party going for me! I had a ton of people come up to me during and after the wedding asking how I found her and who she was because she was. Everyone could tell that she loved what she did and was awesome at it. She helped organize my reception for me and made it such an amazing experience for me. I really can't say enough about her. My Mom had people calling her days after the wedding asking for her name and complimenting how much fun it was. She's affordable, too!! Just all around wonderful.

Sent on 03/10/2015