DJ Kulcha Reviews

DJ Kulcha 6
  • Charron

Charron Franklin · Married on 08/04/2019

Dj Kulcha Knows Best!

Hands down DJ Kulcha knows how to keep the crowd moving! This has been my second time working with him and he's never disappointed! Very professional at all times and is very responsive when communicating the logistics of any event. This past week, I was able to contact DJ Kulcha at short notice and provide all the details for our client's wedding without him meeting the client at all. DJ Kulcha kept them on their feet all night! Thank you so much for your efforts in making sure our client enjoyed their evening! I highly recommend DJ Kulcha for any event!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kathy Irving · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome job!

Stop your search and just book DJ Kulcha! All of my guests had such a great time. He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night! He’s reasonably priced I highly recommend you will not regret.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mikaele · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Professional Dj highly recommended

Amazing!!! Where do we begin? Our guests couldn’t and still can’t stop talking about how much fun they had!! The music was so good we didn’t leave the dance floor!! We couldn’t be happier with the music selection! DJ kulcha and DJ legend are a force to be reckoned with! They’re awesome at what they do and we will choose them for any future events!!! Highly recommended ☺️ they’re amazing!!’

Sent on 10/29/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Mikaele for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day.
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing We danced the night away !!

Our DJ was amazing!!!! It’s was a night to remember and our DJ made that happen we are glad all our guest asked for business cards .

Sent on 10/30/2018
    DJ Kulcha 11
    DJ Kulcha 12

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Peggy, We were very happy to be apart of you and Rashidi’s wonderful wedding. I especially loved your entrance! Congrats once again and thank you for your review!!

Shani · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ Kulcha is def one of the sweetest in the business ... very professional , patient and flexible, my guests had a great time ... ask about his business partner DJ Legend if you need an MC .. he kept the crowd going and made the atmosphere lively ... loved them both !

Sent on 10/02/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Shani, Thank You so much for your review. We had a blast too at your wedding! Congratulations once again!

Krystal · Married on 09/07/2018

DJ Kulcha was amazing!! He was extremely accommodating and professional. He made sure he understood what my husband and I wanted on our special day. My family and friends danced the night away! We are so happy we had DJ Kulcha for our wedding!!! He’s awesome!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Krystal and Kenyatta, everything was perfect. Congrats once again!!

Lenata · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ kulcha is amazing!! Planning was so easy and he was very professional and prompt. He used the best equipment, lighting and other effects for my event. I have booked him for several events based on this.Pics to follow!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Lenata for your wonderful review.
  • W

Winette · Married on 11/21/2015

Awesome DJ, musical selection is diverse. DJ Kulcha works with the couple/client to ensure the music captures the essence of the event. He kept the guests dancing at both the wedding and pre-wedding festivities! Book him for an event you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Winette, thank you so much for you wonderful review. It was an honor to DJ your wedding.

Natasha · Married on 11/15/2008

I married my college sweetheart years ago... I can still hear the beautiful music playing during the ceremony and the awesome mix played during the reception! DJ Kulcha is THE BEST! Thinking about it always puts a smile on my face on what I remember as one of the happiest days of my life! Family and friends alike rave about and fondly remember the great experience they had at my wedding! Book him for a fun & memorable wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Natasha, thank you for your great review.