DJ Kulcha Reviews

DJ Kulcha 5
  • Giselle

Giselle Santos · Married on 10/24/2019

One of a kind DJ

Kulcha was the epitome of AMAZING. My crowd didn’t stop dancing not once! He was attentive, professional and understanding! All of my request were delivered perfectly! Could not have had a better DJ!

Sent on 11/18/2019

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Giselle for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Terence Tillman · Married on 09/05/2019

Incredible

DJ Kulcha was the best decision we ever made booking him as our DJ. He is very professional, efficient and just an incredible DJ. He lays out everything you will be getting in the package you chose. He was so detailed with us that we didn't have many questions. DJ Kulcha and his team were very on point the day of with everything from the MC to the music. Everything we wanted we got it and more. Our guests were raving about the music. I'd highly recommend him for your wedding and any other event you may have.

Sent on 09/23/2019

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Elize & Terence for your wonderful review. I’m happy we could be a part of your celebration.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful!!!

We hired DJ Kulcha to DJ our wedding afterparty. He was so professional — toured the venue weeks before to plan his set up, showed up several hours early to set up, etc — and most importantly did an amazing job reading the room and playing music to suit the vibes while keeping the energy level super high and keeping people dancing. He’s the best!

Sent on 09/08/2019

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Danielle and Eric for your review, it was my pleasure to be apart of your wonderful celebration.
  • Charron

Charron Franklin · Married on 08/04/2019

Dj Kulcha Knows Best!

Hands down DJ Kulcha knows how to keep the crowd moving! This has been my second time working with him and he's never disappointed! Very professional at all times and is very responsive when communicating the logistics of any event. This past week, I was able to contact DJ Kulcha at short notice and provide all the details for our client's wedding without him meeting the client at all. DJ Kulcha kept them on their feet all night! Thank you so much for your efforts in making sure our client enjoyed their evening! I highly recommend DJ Kulcha for any event!

Sent on 08/10/2019

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Charron for your review. You are one of if not the best wedding planner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. So detailed and professional, I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kathy Irving · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome job!

Stop your search and just book DJ Kulcha! All of my guests had such a great time. He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night! He’s reasonably priced I highly recommend you will not regret.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Mikaele · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Professional Dj highly recommended

Amazing!!! Where do we begin? Our guests couldn’t and still can’t stop talking about how much fun they had!! The music was so good we didn’t leave the dance floor!! We couldn’t be happier with the music selection! DJ kulcha and DJ legend are a force to be reckoned with! They’re awesome at what they do and we will choose them for any future events!!! Highly recommended ☺️ they’re amazing!!’

Sent on 10/29/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Mikaele for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day.
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing We danced the night away !!

Our DJ was amazing!!!! It’s was a night to remember and our DJ made that happen we are glad all our guest asked for business cards .

DJ Kulcha 6
    DJ Kulcha 7
    Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Peggy, We were very happy to be apart of you and Rashidi’s wonderful wedding. I especially loved your entrance! Congrats once again and thank you for your review!!

Shani · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ Kulcha is def one of the sweetest in the business ... very professional , patient and flexible, my guests had a great time ... ask about his business partner DJ Legend if you need an MC .. he kept the crowd going and made the atmosphere lively ... loved them both !

Sent on 10/02/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Shani, Thank You so much for your review. We had a blast too at your wedding! Congratulations once again!

Krystal · Married on 09/07/2018

DJ Kulcha was amazing!! He was extremely accommodating and professional. He made sure he understood what my husband and I wanted on our special day. My family and friends danced the night away! We are so happy we had DJ Kulcha for our wedding!!! He’s awesome!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Krystal and Kenyatta, everything was perfect. Congrats once again!!

Khari · Married on 08/25/2018

#finallytheedwards was to date the wedding of the year. DJ Kulcha delivered only the way a great DJ can! Only Kulcha would have the Mayor of NYC, the Public Advocate of NYC and the 5th richest man in New York partying. IF YOU NEED DJ who understand his clients needs call him please

DJ Kulcha 8
    DJ Kulcha 9
    DJ Kulcha 10
    DJ Kulcha 11
    Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you and congrats once again!! Amazing wedding!!!!

Lenata · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ kulcha is amazing!! Planning was so easy and he was very professional and prompt. He used the best equipment, lighting and other effects for my event. I have booked him for several events based on this.Pics to follow!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Thank you Lenata for your wonderful review.
  • W

Winette · Married on 11/21/2015

Awesome DJ, musical selection is diverse. DJ Kulcha works with the couple/client to ensure the music captures the essence of the event. He kept the guests dancing at both the wedding and pre-wedding festivities! Book him for an event you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Hi Winette, thank you so much for you wonderful review. It was an honor to DJ your wedding.

Natasha · Married on 11/15/2008

I married my college sweetheart years ago... I can still hear the beautiful music playing during the ceremony and the awesome mix played during the reception! DJ Kulcha is THE BEST! Thinking about it always puts a smile on my face on what I remember as one of the happiest days of my life! Family and friends alike rave about and fondly remember the great experience they had at my wedding! Book him for a fun & memorable wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2018

DJ Kulcha's reply:

Natasha, thank you for your great review.