DJ KevMack Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Benjamin P. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome DJ

If you are looking for a great DJ at an affordable price, Kevin is your guy. He is an awesome DJ with a great personality. Give him some of your musical taste and he will keep the hits coming! You will get more from Kevin at a more affordable price than other DJs.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing!!!

Kevin was amazing to work with from start to finish! We had several changes in our wedding plans due to COVID, and throughout it all Kevin was so accommodating and helpful. We ended up having a small ceremony and reception so I was worried that it would be awkward having so few people there to dance, but Kevin kept us all pumped up and dancing through the night. Highly recommend for any weddings or events!!
  • Karen
    Karen R. Married on 09/15/2019

Hey Mister DJ!!!

Kevin is AMAZING!! He's extremely relaxed, and easy to work with. He made sure all of our "Must Play " songs were played. He's an absolute sweetheart and was really fun to work with! If you're looking for a DJ who's affordable and Professional, Kevin is definitely your guy!!
    Michelle Married on 11/11/2017
    Kevin was so great to work with! Dance floor was always busy and we loved his music selection! He had no issue getting songs we requested no matter how random (anything from the Coasters, to Whitney Houston, to Jessie and the Rippers - we were definitely random!). He also had ideas for what songs we were stuck with! Highly recommend!
    Ashley Married on 05/07/2017
    Kevin was a pleasure to work with! He was very responsive through the whole process and answered all of our questions. He made time to meet with us multiple times and he happily (and patiently) accommodated all our musical requests and preferences--and our guests loved the music! He definitely kept the dancing going (a difficult task during a daytime wedding) and everyone had a good time. Perhaps most importantly, he prides himself on getting to venues early to set up well in advance; it was a relief to be assured that he would be there on time and ready to go. Kevin and his equipment were both very professional and fit in well at our wedding at White Cliffs Country Club! It is apparent that Kevin enjoys being a DJ and takes pride in doing it right!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/12/2016

The right choice for our wedding DJ, hands down!

From the first time I met Kevin in person at a Panera to give him the vision for my wedding reception he was authentic, kind, a great listener, professional and had an attention to detail I couldn’t have appreciated more in the chaos of all the planning. He personalized the cuts for my dance with my father and husband early on in the process so we could rehearse our dances. He was incredibly responsive and when I changed my mind on something he accommodated without making me feel like a Bridezilla. The night of the reception EVERYONE was dancing all night, and I got so many compliments on the music and the flow of the evening. I was told by many guests that it was one of the funnest receptions they’d ever been to. His prices were fair and affordable. You can tell that he loves his work and takes his role in the big day seriously, which I SO appreciated after some poor interviews in the search for a DJ. I’d hire him again in an instant!
    Christine Married on 10/23/2016
    Kevin is one of the most professional djs I have ever met! We set up a meeting in October 2015 and hired him for our wedding shower and our wedding in October 2016. As every bride does I was having mini melt downs and Kevin took the time to listen to me and made me feel so much better about things. He's kind, compassionate, and simply amazing at what he does. He's so much fun to be around and definitely makes the wedding! He's very responsive and is willing to do whatever it takes to make the bride and groom happy!!! I definitely recommend giving him a shot! You won't be disappointed!
    Nadia Married on 10/01/2016
    Kevin was extremely professional from start to finish. He was very accommodating of any last minute requests and very flexible the day of the wedding when there were sudden timeline changes. He kept guests entertained with his dancefloor games and music. He listened to music requests and made the day and selection of music about the couple. He was ready for any inclement weather or lack of outlets. He had his own setup which is sleek and is appealing to the eye. You can tell by speaking with Kevin and seeing him in action how in love with music and how dedicated he is to making each couple happy on their special day!
    Lucy Married on 09/17/2016
    Kevin DJ'd my wedding this past September. He was amazing! My guests were on the dance floor the entire night. He also provided the lighting for my wedding and the entire room glowed. He was very responsive to all my emails and even offered suggestions of songs and helped my find my photo booth vendor. I don't know how I would have gotten thru the process without his help.

I highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a DJ.
    Jack Married on 06/27/2015
    The only thing I can say about Kevin is that he's the best. He was the DJ at my wedding & everyone loved him. I would definitely recommend him.