DJ Kazi Reviews

23 | Naperville, IL

23 Reviews for DJ Kazi

• Harjot

Harjot Kaur · Married on 06/22/2019

He is amazing. We were so glad that he was accommodating! We will book him for any of our future events.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Mehreen · Married on 09/07/2018

Dj Kazi was very professional. He kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and was very quick with his responses. He made the whole process easier and was very accommodating with each changes. You can tell he has been doing this since all the music he played was amazing with different variety and also his music for the open dance floor was phenomenal. He actually mix and faded songs instead of just playing it one after another. I’m so glad I wen with him and I will sure torecommend it to other couples.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Haziq · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Kazi was very professional and played a good variety of music to keep the crowd going!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Ju · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!
    He understood what we needed.
    He prepared our music mix in a very short period of time.
    He did everything we asked for.
    And he is very nice an friendly!
    Thank you DJ!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Rifat · Married on 08/04/2017

We've used DJ Kazi for all or major events. He's professional, accommodating and keeps the party going. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Maha · Married on 07/21/2017

Dj Kazi, was hired super last minute and he showed up and showed out! Played appropriate music that had children age 3 to adults up to age 84 tapping their feet! He is kind, professional and understanding. He went out of his way to make my event memorable and I look forward to doing business with him in the future! You'd be an idiot to pass him up as a Dj. Seriously. Thanks again DJ Kazi!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Dj kazi was the DJ at a couple of our family events. He Is passionate about music and very professional, aLways shows up early! He is fantastic when it comes to working with people in the wedding party. we had coordinated dances at the event with multiple groups and he listened and kept up with all the request. he did a great job being organized , thanks to his efforts everything went smoothly for entertainment. once you pay attention to different DJs out there,YOU will be able to differentiate between a Dj and Dj KAZI....thanks :).

Sent on 01/11/2017

DJ Kazi brought our party to life! He is very punctual, very attentive, and extremely professional!! Our wedding was unforgettable because of DJ Kazi!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Patrick · Married on 12/31/2016

Dj Kazi did an incredible job at my New Year's wedding. He played a great range of music for all ages. People were dancing for hours. We had several songs we wanted to hear and he made sure to add them to the list. His communication was fantastic. He would respond to my emails right away. If you're looking for a great DJ at your wedding I highly recommend DJ Kazi!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Afrin · Married on 12/30/2016

DJ Kazi is amazing and passionate at what he does! He is always arrives early and makes sure he is well prepared for the event; very professional. He creates amazing mixes and gets everyone excited and on the dance floor. Definitely a great find!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Zoheb · Married on 12/23/2016

Initially, I had a hard time selecting a DJ but that became a no brainer when a friend of mine referred me to DJ Kazi. I decided to call him to see if they would be a good fit for us. I had a budget in mind and I told that to DJ Kazi who worked with me and he never pushed me or strayed me away from the path but was always honest with me. He was there early and all set to go way before start time which made everything so much less stressful during the event day. Outside of the event itself DJ Kazi is such an easy person to deal with, he went above and beyond to help me with my event.

It's been two weeks since our wedding and people still bring up how great the DJ was. We received endless comments on how great the music was and how much fun everyone had. He did a great job getting and keeping people on the dance floor. He literally had no problem keeping the majority of the guests on the dance floor for the entire Valima. DJ Kazi exceeded all expectations and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Zoheb · Married on 12/22/2016

Another one of the fantastic vendors I was so fortunate to have provide services at my wedding!

We contracted with him to DJ the reception, lighting, and a Gobo Layout. DJ Kazi is a great guy to work with! He is on his game, really personable, professional and a great DJ Kazi listened to a few of the songs I wanted for the key moments and immediately picked up on the type of music I liked and what kind of vibe we were going for. He followed up prior to the wedding to run through the details and confirm and everything went super smooth the day of. We got so many compliments on him and I appreciate that he played a big part in keeping our dance floor going (I do have some of those family members who would be out there no matter what, but I was surprised about how many we ended up having!) and working with our wedding coordinator to stay on schedule without making it awkward was great; he segways very well.

All in all I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Kazi - I very highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • F

Faiza · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Kazi is AMAZING! I really have to give a special shout out to Kazi. He was so great to work with and made the entire process so fun. He made sure the entire night flowed nicely.

We had the best night of our lives with the help of this company. All of my guests were blown away by how great they were, everyone keeps asking me for his information. We used them for DJ/MC Host, lighting and for the fog machine. There really is no better company out there in my opinion.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Sumera · Married on 09/09/2016

We hired DJ Kazi for our wedding. It was a Guatemalan/Pakistani wedding. We needed EDM, Indian, hip hop, and Latin music. He did NOT disappoint! The crowd was engaged - everyone loved the music- and most importantly we had guests commenting on how amazing the DJ was !!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Zanib · Married on 05/29/2016

Our friends recommended DJ Kazi for our wedding. The first time we spoke over the phone with Kazi was a sign - we should choose his company for our event. We never regretted our choice. We decided not to have a wedding planner but DJ Kazi made up for that. He not only served as MC and entertainment, but he also made many thoughtful suggestions and spoke to the venue on some matters on our behalf. DJ Kazi asked us questions we never thought about ourselves. His attention to detail included a phone call the week of the wedding to review the pronunciation of the names of our bridal party. Some of them were pretty difficult. The music was great, the lighting including the façade was beautiful and overall atmosphere was great. We were very confident with him. Our guests had a great time! When we decided to extend the event for an hour it was not an issue. Thank you DJ Kazi for making our event memorable. Great value for the services provided and many more choice he had to choose from.

Sent on 06/02/2016

DJ Kazi was an excellent DJ! His music really got the crowd engaged... and everyone had a fantastic time. He was so accommodating in changing up the dance music at the last minute and always had a smile on his face. He was prompt and ready well before the event started and made everything run smoothly!!! We will definitely be using his services in the future and we highly recommend him for our friends and family events!! Be sure to call him for your event as well you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/05/2016

I had an event this past weekend and I must say he is One of the best DJs in town. Sound quality was awesome, his collection of songs and his mixing style is amazing. Very professional, he arrived 2 hours before my event to setup and made me and my newly hubby very happy. I would def recommend him again. Thank you

Sent on 08/12/2015

I hired DJ Kazi for my occasion and he did an incredible job. The quality of his mixes and variety of music had people dancing that I never thought would get out on the dance floor. He came in early to make sure everything was working perfectly and his equipment was top notch. People from other parties came into the room because of his skills. He was able to suggest perfect filler music when I ran out of ideas. Thanks man, nice job.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Jasim · Married on 03/12/2017

This guy is absolutely amazing. Discovered him 4 years ago at a family friend's wedding and I knew it right away he's going to be DJ-ing for all of my family's events and yesterday was a sheer example how everyone enjoyed the music by Javed.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Nida · Married on 04/14/2017

Dj Kazi was my dj for my shadi and valima. I am so glad we went with him. He was so easy to work with and helpful no matter when or what I asked of him. He made our day so much more memorable. I look forward to working with him again and highly recommend him. He even stayed past the time I booked him for. He is very professional and easy to work with!
    -Nida and Adam Uddin

Sent on 04/24/2017

He was a great DJ who was extremely prompt in responding to messages and ensuring that he would go above and beyond what was expected from him for this event- he had all of the necessary equipment and was extremely amicable when we had many suggestions and various song lists for him to play throughout the night. We wouldn't hesitate recommending him, thanks for being part of a great evening!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Nazish · Married on 04/28/2018

3.4
      1.5
      2.0

I used DJ Kazi for my mendi, shaadi, and walima. He is an amazing DJ. He showed up super early to my mendi and played amazing music throughout. He was able to accommodate song requests as well as coordinate with my Bhangra group and family dancers. We also got the dhol guy through him who also did an incredible job. My guests were throughly impressed by his songs and many of them commented on how good the music was.

That being said, he didn’t show up to my shaadi (wedding day.) Instead, it was a different person who I didn’t hire. This person throughly and epically messes up my entrance, which is the most important part of the night. My siblings were walking for a good 3 minutes before ANY music started. It was terrible. He also messed up with the vibe of music several times in between parts of the wedding, such as playing techno music when my husband and I were about to leave. The worst part is, DJ Kazi didn’t tell me he wasn’t going to be there, even though we had been in communication the entire time. There’s really no excuse for that, especially on someone’s wedding, which is the most important day of someone’s life.

I made the mistake of assuming the vendors I hired would actually show up to my wedding. Overall, I say hire DJ Kazi because he is a good DJ. However, double and triple check to make sure he is the one who will be there.

Sent on 05/16/2018

1.8
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0

He's overpriced but good at mixing music for freestyle dancing. However, he's not very professional. I had booked him for 2 days and on the second day, he had someone come in place of him and his replacement guy messed up my entrance song really badly. And then played only 2 hours of instrumental music, and charged $600 for just that. I would never recommend him to anyone again.

Sent on 08/28/2014