DJ Justin Gilbert Reviews

DJ Justin Gilbert 6
DJ Justin Gilbert 7

Nicole & Justin Lemieux · Married on 10/05/2019

Justin Gilbert awesome DJ

Justin was absolutely fantastic, he listened to what we wanted and kept the dance floor bumping. He took charge of almost all aspects of the wedding allowing my wife and I to focus on having the time of our life. Justin can’t thank you enough, let me know the next wedding you’re at so we can crash.... would be totally worth the consequences.

Sent on 10/07/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I loved working with you guys and also had an absolute blast at your wedding. I hope I see the two of you again soon on the dance floor!

Shelby Morelli · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ ever!!

Justin was amazing! We booked him for our wedding and he went above and beyond from the moment we talked to him on the phone for our consultation to him playing at our wedding. He was available whenever we needed him to add a song or to just ask questions. We would recommend him to anyone we know!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Shelby & Jordan! Congratulations!!! Hope to see you both out on a dance floor again sometime soon!

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2019

Chase wedding

Justin blew us away as well as our guests! He made every step of the way easy and fun and we went into our wedding day with confidence. This contributed to a perfect day of stress free partying! Thank you Justin. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you Jen & Tyler for allowing me to be a part of your big day! We loved DJing your wedding! P.S you guys might have had the best wedding meal I have ever had!!!

Molly Simms · Married on 08/03/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable DJ!

My husband and I are so thrilled with the services that we received from Justin! We booked him about a year before our wedding and he set up an initial meeting with us pretty quickly so that we were able to talk about our vision for the day and go over some details. Justin was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He had never done an event at our venue before so I put him in contact with our venue coordinator and he took care of going over some things with her behind the scenes. As our day got closer, Justin was always available by email to answer any questions we had. We had another meeting with him closer to the day to review all of the details. He was able to give us advice on things like songs for the bridal party to walk down the aisle to, as well as what order to do the speeches. While we did have a day-of coordinator who came with our venue, Justin was able to act as a coordinator of sorts as well, and would be extremely helpful and valuable for anyone who did not have a day-of coordinator. He provided the sound system and music for our ceremony and worked with our officiant to make sure she was comfortable with the mic. He emailed our MOH and best men and offered to print copies of their speeches for them to have on hand. Most important, Justin listened to our requests of what kind of music we wanted and was able to develop a playlist that reflected our tastes and kept people on the dance floor all night! He did all of this solo, as his assistant had to cancel the morning of the wedding, due to his daughter being ill. Another awesome surprise was that Justin took some photos and short video clips with his phone throughout the day and emailed us at 8:30 am the morning after the wedding with a great video montage that he edited and set to music. Highly recommend Justin’s services!

Sent on 09/02/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you Molly for the awesome review. Hope you and Jeff had an amazing honeymoon!!! Hopefully you don’t start work yet ;) but if you did hope you have an amazing start to your school year!!!

Nicole Collette · Married on 06/29/2019

Steele hill bride

One of the best DJ's I have seen. Thank you for making my wedding perfect

Sent on 07/03/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Your welcome Nicole! I had a lot of fun Djing your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your.
    Big day!

Maulik Bhatt · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding DJ

We had Justin as our DJ after seeing how accommodating he was with respect to songs we would like to play thru our wedding day. We requested some Non-English songs to be added at the last minute just before 24 hours of our and Justin happily added them to the list. Everyone at the wedding was really pleased with the DJ and songs played on-request. I would definitely recommend Justin as he is a thorough professional.

Sent on 06/24/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you Maulik & Jenni! We had an absolute blast DJing your wedding!!! I’m so glad you passed all that music along, your guests very enjoyed it!
  • Grace

Grace Evans · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you Justin! You're AMAZING

Now that our wedding day has passed (almost a month and a half ago) and we have settled into a married life, we have finally found the time to review our amazing DJ! We have nothing but blissful memories of our day, and we have Justin to thank for that! He was attentive and professional throughout the whole process, paying special attention to our requests. He had multiple meetings with us before our wedding making us feel secure for our big day. On the day we instantly did not have to worry, it was obvious that Justin has been doing this a long time and knows what he is doing. Everything ran smoothly from ceremony to the last dance. He walked us through out cake cutting, which was super fun! When it came to dancing the floor was PACKED, he was able to blend the music which fitted our crowd of different ages. Not once was there a lull or break in the music. All our guests were so impressed and we were beyond happy with his service. Highly recommend to anyone looking to make their wedding magical, he went above and beyond for us, thank you Justin!

Sent on 06/20/2019

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Grace! It was an honor to be a part of your big day! Hope you like the video I sent your way.
  • Colleen

Colleen Frackleton · Married on 01/12/2019

Sam & Colleen

DJ Justin was the perfect choice for our wedding! Trust me when I say I was shocked to see some of the most unlikely of family members getting up to dance... the whole reception! He made sure everyone had a great time and read the room perfectly throughout the night. He got everyone out of their seats without being at all pushy or cheesy, timed the parent dances perfectly, and was a pleasure to work with during the planning process; professional, but just the right amount of chill we needed at that point in the craziness of wedding planning. He went above and beyond DJ services, helping to coordinate with other vendors, keeping us on schedule, and even sending us a little video montage of the reception that we never expected! It made our day! 100% recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    DJ Justin Gilbert 8
    DJ Justin Gilbert 9
    DJ Justin Gilbert 10
    DJ Justin Gilbert 11
    DJ Justin Gilbert 12
    DJ Justin Gilbert 13

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Dance Floor was never empty!

DJ Justin Gilbert was great to work with from beginning to end of our wedding planning process. He came as a recommendation from our venue coordinator and we’re so glad we went with him. Everything went smooth and I cannot remember a time where there was not someone on the dance floor. He seemed to provide a mix that everyone would like from your traditional stuff to today’s hits type stuff. In the week leading up to the wedding, he actually sat down with us in person to walk through everything we wanted him to play in terms of intros, first dances, ceremony, etc. It was nice to get that all sorted out in person beforehand. I definitely recommend him for anyone’s wedding needs!

Sent on 11/13/2018

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Amanda! Your wedding was an absolute blast. Hope you guys had an awesome time on your honeymoon!-Justin

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

Justin was awesome. His phone “interviews” with us were professional and thorough. He heard us and made suggestions. All my guests keep commenting on great playlist!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Thank. You Alexis!

Celeste · Married on 09/22/2018

The second I got on the phone with Justin, I knew we’d be a good fit. He’s very knowledgeable and knows how to throw a fun wedding. He worked with us to figure out the perfect songs and timeline for our day since I was planning everything myself. He also worked with our venue coordinator to make sure everything happened within our timeframe. He set the tone for such a fun, dancefilled night and even helped us cut the cake! After the wedding, he even made a short video of the night showing all the fun we had! Such an amazing DJ who made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2018

Justin and his partner were awesome! We set up a meeting a couple of weeks prior to the wedding and told him everything we wanted. He listened to everything that we wanted and our wedding was a BLAST! Everyone was dancing the entire night, he dance floor was packed! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Gosia · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Justin was amazing! From day one our experience with him was nothing less than perfect. Every detail you could possibly think of and everything you would have missed, Justin ensured was discussed and taken care of from the beginning. We could not be more pleased with the professionalism shown for our big day. Thank you for everything that made our wedding a step above the rest! Best, Gosia&Scott

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Justin is incredible. We have been to so many wedding where the DJ takes over and didn’t want that. Justin was in the same page as us from the very beginning. He was so professional and was so organized with all the details that I never even thought of. He helped with mics for the ceremony and the music throughout the night was great. There was never a lull on the dance floor. Thanks Justin for celebrating with us and making our wedding so special. I have already recommended his services to several friends!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Justin exceeded all of our expectations! All of our guests didn't stop dancing and all the perfect songs to keep the night going were played. We couldn't have asked for a better entertainer! Highly recommend Justin Gilbert for all of your DJ needs!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

From the very first time we talked to Justin over the phone, we knew he was going to be a perfect match for us.

Justin was super organized and on the ball with everything. Anytime we asked him for recommendations or help in some area he was ready with suggestions, helpful documents, etc. Before the wedding we had a sit down to discuss songs that we wanted for each important part of the reception (eg. Entrances, first Dance, cake cutting, etc.), song on the “DO NOT PLAY” list, songs on the “MUST PLAY” list, etc.

At our reception, it was SUPER hot. Like 94° with 100000% humidity. Justin never let the energy fall, played a great mix of music and kept people on the dance floor until the party came to a close. His group shot suggestion is one of our absolute favorites photos of the day, he came prepared with backup microphones, provided the uplighting for us and killed it with the music. Everyone commented on how great he was and my mother was super impressed, too. She said she would absolutely hire him again in the future.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ highly recommend Justin!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    DJ Justin Gilbert 14
  • User7304101 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Justin. He helped make our night, truly the best night of our lives. He had a fantastic selection of music, from oldies to new songs, all of which were danceable, which was key to our reception (my husband and I are big on dancing the night away). We wouldn't have changed a thing and we are so glad we found him; our friends were even asking for his information, during our reception! Thank you DJ Justin, for helping to make our. Ought, truly magical!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

We still find it hard to express just how thankful we are for all that DJ Justin Gilbert did to make our wedding everything that we dreamed of. From the first planning conversation to the in person meetings, DJ Justin always made us feel so at ease with his professionalism and exceptional attention to detail. He consistently went above and beyond, typing up notes based on our conversations and proactively meeting with our vendors to ensure that every detail was in place before our event. On the day of, DJ Justin and his assistant were so prepared and engaged with us, our vendors, and our guests. Everyone raved about how much fun they had at the wedding (thanks to DJ Justin) and our vendors all wanted his information so they could work with him again! Thank you for making our wedding so incredible, Justin – we couldn’t be happier with our choice of hiring you as our DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Justin did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and very unique requests and Justin exceeded our expectations. We had such an amazing time and Justin was so easy to work with. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Emelia · Married on 08/12/2017

Justin was a fabulous DJ! As a bride who planned every detail of the wedding down to the last detail, he was so accommodating knowing I may not always have an answer! He helped make our day so special and we can't thank him enough! My husband and I highly recommend using Justin for your big day!

Sent on 09/17/2017

John · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Justin Gilbert was everything I wanted in a DJ. My biggest priority for the big day was the music. Everyone remembers 2 things, music and food. My wife took care of everything else, but I was given the job to find the best DJ. Justin Gilbert had the party poppin! He had great music and great lighting! We were very pleased with him and would highly recommend DJ Justin Gilbert to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

I knew since the moment I spoke to Justin that he needed to be my DJ. His attention to detail is far above anyone we spoke to. Justin has many ways to get people on the dance floor and get people involved without being one of those annoying DJs! People asked us all night who our Dj was highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dianna · Married on 03/25/2017

Great DJ, excellent MC, talented musician! Justin was incredible!! We didn't want an overbearing DJ who didn't listen to us. Justin took detailed notes before our wedding and was incredible the day of. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Sent on 06/24/2017

Hillary · Married on 10/01/2016

Justin really lowered our stress levels. He met with us ahead of time and helped us blend our love of country music with our guest's tastes. He is also one-part wedding planner, helping us decide the course of the evening and the best way to keep everyone, young and old, happy. On wedding day, he was flexible when our timing completely changed and made sure everything ran smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

John · Married on 10/01/2016

Justin was great. First, as a DJ, he did a great job with the music and keeping people on the dance floor. He was also good with taking requests. Second, he was good about actually playing music, and did not spend the whole night on the microphone. Third, and most importantly, the chance to sit down ahead of the event and discuss the flow of the entire event with his was great for my wife and I. I would highly recommend him for someone who wants a really great DJ at an exceptional value.

Sent on 12/12/2016