DJ Justin Gilbert Reviews

DJ Justin Gilbert 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Frackleton · Married on 01/12/2019

Sam & Colleen

DJ Justin was the perfect choice for our wedding! Trust me when I say I was shocked to see some of the most unlikely of family members getting up to dance... the whole reception! He made sure everyone had a great time and read the room perfectly throughout the night. He got everyone out of their seats without being at all pushy or cheesy, timed the parent dances perfectly, and was a pleasure to work with during the planning process; professional, but just the right amount of chill we needed at that point in the craziness of wedding planning. He went above and beyond DJ services, helping to coordinate with other vendors, keeping us on schedule, and even sending us a little video montage of the reception that we never expected! It made our day! 100% recommend.

DJ Justin Gilbert 8
    DJ Justin Gilbert 9
    DJ Justin Gilbert 10
    DJ Justin Gilbert 11
    DJ Justin Gilbert 12
    DJ Justin Gilbert 13

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Dance Floor was never empty!

DJ Justin Gilbert was great to work with from beginning to end of our wedding planning process. He came as a recommendation from our venue coordinator and we’re so glad we went with him. Everything went smooth and I cannot remember a time where there was not someone on the dance floor. He seemed to provide a mix that everyone would like from your traditional stuff to today’s hits type stuff. In the week leading up to the wedding, he actually sat down with us in person to walk through everything we wanted him to play in terms of intros, first dances, ceremony, etc. It was nice to get that all sorted out in person beforehand. I definitely recommend him for anyone’s wedding needs!

Sent on 11/13/2018

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Amanda! Your wedding was an absolute blast. Hope you guys had an awesome time on your honeymoon!-Justin

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

Justin was awesome. His phone “interviews” with us were professional and thorough. He heard us and made suggestions. All my guests keep commenting on great playlist!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ Justin Gilbert's reply:

Thank. You Alexis!

Celeste · Married on 09/22/2018

The second I got on the phone with Justin, I knew we’d be a good fit. He’s very knowledgeable and knows how to throw a fun wedding. He worked with us to figure out the perfect songs and timeline for our day since I was planning everything myself. He also worked with our venue coordinator to make sure everything happened within our timeframe. He set the tone for such a fun, dancefilled night and even helped us cut the cake! After the wedding, he even made a short video of the night showing all the fun we had! Such an amazing DJ who made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2018

Justin and his partner were awesome! We set up a meeting a couple of weeks prior to the wedding and told him everything we wanted. He listened to everything that we wanted and our wedding was a BLAST! Everyone was dancing the entire night, he dance floor was packed! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Gosia · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Justin was amazing! From day one our experience with him was nothing less than perfect. Every detail you could possibly think of and everything you would have missed, Justin ensured was discussed and taken care of from the beginning. We could not be more pleased with the professionalism shown for our big day. Thank you for everything that made our wedding a step above the rest! Best, Gosia&Scott

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Justin is incredible. We have been to so many wedding where the DJ takes over and didn’t want that. Justin was in the same page as us from the very beginning. He was so professional and was so organized with all the details that I never even thought of. He helped with mics for the ceremony and the music throughout the night was great. There was never a lull on the dance floor. Thanks Justin for celebrating with us and making our wedding so special. I have already recommended his services to several friends!

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Justin exceeded all of our expectations! All of our guests didn't stop dancing and all the perfect songs to keep the night going were played. We couldn't have asked for a better entertainer! Highly recommend Justin Gilbert for all of your DJ needs!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

From the very first time we talked to Justin over the phone, we knew he was going to be a perfect match for us.

Justin was super organized and on the ball with everything. Anytime we asked him for recommendations or help in some area he was ready with suggestions, helpful documents, etc. Before the wedding we had a sit down to discuss songs that we wanted for each important part of the reception (eg. Entrances, first Dance, cake cutting, etc.), song on the “DO NOT PLAY” list, songs on the “MUST PLAY” list, etc.

At our reception, it was SUPER hot. Like 94° with 100000% humidity. Justin never let the energy fall, played a great mix of music and kept people on the dance floor until the party came to a close. His group shot suggestion is one of our absolute favorites photos of the day, he came prepared with backup microphones, provided the uplighting for us and killed it with the music. Everyone commented on how great he was and my mother was super impressed, too. She said she would absolutely hire him again in the future.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ highly recommend Justin!!

DJ Justin Gilbert 14
  • User7304101 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Justin. He helped make our night, truly the best night of our lives. He had a fantastic selection of music, from oldies to new songs, all of which were danceable, which was key to our reception (my husband and I are big on dancing the night away). We wouldn't have changed a thing and we are so glad we found him; our friends were even asking for his information, during our reception! Thank you DJ Justin, for helping to make our. Ought, truly magical!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

We still find it hard to express just how thankful we are for all that DJ Justin Gilbert did to make our wedding everything that we dreamed of. From the first planning conversation to the in person meetings, DJ Justin always made us feel so at ease with his professionalism and exceptional attention to detail. He consistently went above and beyond, typing up notes based on our conversations and proactively meeting with our vendors to ensure that every detail was in place before our event. On the day of, DJ Justin and his assistant were so prepared and engaged with us, our vendors, and our guests. Everyone raved about how much fun they had at the wedding (thanks to DJ Justin) and our vendors all wanted his information so they could work with him again! Thank you for making our wedding so incredible, Justin – we couldn’t be happier with our choice of hiring you as our DJ!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Justin did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and very unique requests and Justin exceeded our expectations. We had such an amazing time and Justin was so easy to work with. We would recommend him to anyone!

Emelia · Married on 08/12/2017

Justin was a fabulous DJ! As a bride who planned every detail of the wedding down to the last detail, he was so accommodating knowing I may not always have an answer! He helped make our day so special and we can't thank him enough! My husband and I highly recommend using Justin for your big day!

John · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Justin Gilbert was everything I wanted in a DJ. My biggest priority for the big day was the music. Everyone remembers 2 things, music and food. My wife took care of everything else, but I was given the job to find the best DJ. Justin Gilbert had the party poppin! He had great music and great lighting! We were very pleased with him and would highly recommend DJ Justin Gilbert to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

I knew since the moment I spoke to Justin that he needed to be my DJ. His attention to detail is far above anyone we spoke to. Justin has many ways to get people on the dance floor and get people involved without being one of those annoying DJs! People asked us all night who our Dj was highly recommend!

Dianna · Married on 03/25/2017

Great DJ, excellent MC, talented musician! Justin was incredible!! We didn't want an overbearing DJ who didn't listen to us. Justin took detailed notes before our wedding and was incredible the day of. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Hillary · Married on 10/01/2016

Justin really lowered our stress levels. He met with us ahead of time and helped us blend our love of country music with our guest's tastes. He is also one-part wedding planner, helping us decide the course of the evening and the best way to keep everyone, young and old, happy. On wedding day, he was flexible when our timing completely changed and made sure everything ran smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

John · Married on 10/01/2016

Justin was great. First, as a DJ, he did a great job with the music and keeping people on the dance floor. He was also good with taking requests. Second, he was good about actually playing music, and did not spend the whole night on the microphone. Third, and most importantly, the chance to sit down ahead of the event and discuss the flow of the entire event with his was great for my wife and I. I would highly recommend him for someone who wants a really great DJ at an exceptional value.

• User6820350 · 2+ years ago

DJ Justin was wonderful! So respectful and attentive to detail. Justin really helped make our special day complete!

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2016

Justin was a great DJ. He was helpful and knowledgable about every aspect of running a wedding.

DJ Justin met with us before our wedding to go over all the details, which was very helpful! His music meshed so well with our wedding energy. Very professional and polite. We recommend!